Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The quest.

rohan

Star
Alex was a young rich noble in the land of Teracon. It is an odd place filled with different species of humanoids and demons. The landis ruled by a duke which was always a human and was appointed in thier late teens to create a long rulinf period. Alex along with his rival was up for selection to become the new duke of the land. He was especialy happy becuase he was told that he was in the lead and would become the new duke. He was a a good lokking man abot six feet tall with a tone body and brown hiar that was cut short. As the days counted down he grew more excited knowing he was gonna win. With four days left to the anouncing the new duke he became more reckless and slowly let his gaurd down since he had won. He went to bed and began to sleep about the future he had and how he would be able to rule and change the land for the better. Though he forgot to lock up that night leaving everythin unlocked.

Lan was become more and more enraged as his opponent got the upper hand on him, seeming to be well on his way to winning. He couldn't let that be, he had to win, even if it wasn't a fair fight. His blue eyes looked over an old book of potions, not wanting to kill his rival but wanting to make sure no one would ever find him. He brushed back his long black hair as he found the perfect spell, he wasted no time in making it. He wasn't as tall as his rival, about an inch shorter, but he did seem to work out more then him, easily able to over power him if needed.

He headed late at night once he knew every one was asleep, he took with him the potion, a collar and a leash. He figured it would be perfect. He made his way into his bed room, watching him sleep peacefully, he placed the potion to his lips. The potion would start the change immediately, keeping him in a sleeping state until it took full affect. He wasn't sure how exactly it would affect the boy, but he knew it would make it almost impossible for any one to tell who he was. Was he made sure the boy had drank all the potion, he started to see the gradual change. It was perfect, he almost looked like another being all together already. He placed the collar around the boy and then placed a candle near his sheets so they would catch on fire over time. So he would be home free, the competition over.

Alex stirred in his sleep though he never woke up from the sleep while he changed . His hair grew longer and went to his shoulders now and was curlier than before, his eyelash grew to become more famine along with the rest of his face. It became softer and slimer . He actual shrunk a few inches and his body went through drastic changes. His hips became a bit wider and his stomach became slender and soft. Lastly he began to gain breast and they krp growing until they reached a D size cup. He his cock dissapeared entirely and formed a pussy and clit. Lastly his legs became slender and hairless. After he was done changing he stirred and woke up. He opened his eyes and looked up at the shadowy figure not able to make out his face to see who it was. He glanced down at his body quickly and gasped in shock. "What did you do to me?" He yelled to him angery at what had happened. if he was a girl he would be dropped from th running and lose.

Lan had him, rather her, in a room where he would easily be able to lock her in and keep her hidden for a while if needed, his eyes looking over he changed state with interest, she was a rather gorgeous lady, he thought about how humiliating it would be for him, being a woman, no how humiliating it would be to be his competitor's private slave. He was enjoying the sound of it, he was enjoying the thought of dressing her in a skimpy outfit, showing her off, and making her be there as they announced his victory. His eyes looked right into her as she woke with a smirk, "Good morning you slut."

Alex woke up fully and looked around the room not knowing where she was or how she had gotten there. Though once she heard his voice she knew instantly who was behind her change. "Lan what did you me you bastard! And i'm not a slut!" alex said her voice was much different and had changed so no one could reconize her by it. She glared up at him wandering how much her strength had changed too, He was tough to beat when he was a man but now she was smaller than him and weaker probably. though what she hated was now he would win and ruin the land while she had to watch. She got up out of the bed and stood up and examined the new body he gave her.

Lan smiled as he went closer, making sure the door out was locked. He smirked and grabbed her leash, pulling her towards him forcefully, "No I think differently, you are most definetly a little slut." His hand moved up her side softly, watching her to make sure she didn't do any thing fun," If only your family could see you now, oh wouldn't they be ashamed?" His hand rubbing up one of her breast softly, "You make a much better Woman Alex, or maybe I should name you something else."

Alex shivered as he felt him run a hand up her side, she tried to pull away from him but the leash wouldn't move and it just cuased her neck to hurt abit. "No they wouldn't becuase they would find a way to get me back into a man. and don't you think people will get alarmed when I vanish so close to the annoucement?" Alex siad to him as she tried to get as much distance as she could from him. She looked around trying to find some possible escape route to get away from him when the time was right. She would have to wait since she clearly was weaker than him and didn't stand a chance in a fight with him.

Lan made her face away from him, his arm holding her close to his body as he laughed, "Trust me, they;ll think you're dead, no one will ever believe you're who you are, no one will ever hear you say those words." He took a good hold oh her shirt then pulled it apart hard, making it rip right off her, exposing her breast which he quickly took a ho,d of and began to rub, softly kissing her neck, "You'll see I have a few tricks up my sleeve darling."

Alex's heart sank when she heard that, though she would have to try if she ever got out of his house. she was shocked to see him ripp her shirt off so easily and blushed as her breast were exposed to him. She had sex with a girl once so he had some clue of what to expect though it was different feeling it first hand. she began to breathe heavier as she felt his hand move on the magging her breast and sending waves of pleasure to her brain, despite how much she hated it her body would react to his hands. "will maybe I do too." She said to him trying to match his bluff.

Lan then began to whisper a strange spill in her ear, the perfect spell he figured for some one in her position. Still he had to try it out first, once he had muttered the spell he smirked. It was a pretty weak spell, but one that couldn't be broken by any one but him. It was very simple to, what it did was make it so that if he ever tried to reveal the truth of who she was, she would be put through an uncontrollable lust, unable to think of any thing else but being satisfied, still he had to test it out first, "Tell me, what's your real name again?" He asked, smirking a bit as he pulled away from her.

Alex Listened to his spell and waited for some awful alteration to her body to happen, but it did nothing that she could see right away. She got a bit worried when she heard his question but assumed it was just him trying to mess with her. "That's easy since your trick failed. I am lord alex heir to the land." she said proudly to him. When she was down her body felt odd and hot. she had lost track of her escape plan and could only think of getting pleasure from anyone. She tried to use her hands by fingering her self and playing with her breast but it did little to stop the urges. "what did you do?" She moaned out to him.

Lan smiled, 'Hmm the spell still hasn't taken full affect, oh well." He watched her play with her self, he figured he would help her a little, he pulled out of his pants and boxers, his hard erected cock fully visible to her, "Soon you won't even be able to think about revealing who you truly are with out getting this hot need for pleasure." He pulled off her pants and boxers, since she was still in boys clothing, 'That way even trying to write it down will cause you to need a good fucking." He pressed close against her, wondering what she would do, would she even try to resist him, he didn't think she would be able to.

Alex kept playing with her self as she stared at Lan's cock, she hated looking at it yet she knew it was the only thing that could get rid of this hot feeling. She hated what he had done to her and especialy hated his new body but she had no other choice at the moment .After two more minutes she finaly caved and went over to him begging to have him fuck her. "please Lan I need your cock in me.' moaned out still playing with herself and staring at him. She waited hoping he would respond quickly so she didn't have to suffer anymore. It killed her to have had to ask her rival to fuck her , but her body's desire had taken over all other thought and only focused on sex.

Lan smirked, she was just an easy slut now, then again he would be her first, he was interested in that, " Alright Alex, I'll be glad to give you what you want, but first, get on your knees and submit to me, tell me I'm the one that deserves to be Duke, and you're nothing compared to me." His hand rubbed her breast, wanting her to get hornier, wanting her to be unable to resist, "swear your self as my sex slave, my sexy slave... Neomi sound good?."

Neomi Just nodded her head as she kneeled down before him and looked up at him, she was still playing with herself since he had made her wait to fuill her desire. " Lan you deserve to be duke more, your honest, strong and are the better choice, I was nothing to compared to you and only got far ecuase of my family's connection to get ahead and woukld ruin the country." Neomi moaned out to him. "please master I need to be fucked now." She added as her desires was gettinh to strong for her, she felt like she had lost control of her body and was just watching it act on it's own.

Lan loved the sound of those words coming out of her mouth, he loved how the person who use to be the same man trying to out do him was now on her knees begging to be please and surrendering her self to him. He took her head and put his member into her mouth, making her give him head. It was more then he could have imagined when he started, it seemed almost unreal to him, but now things were going just the way he wanted.

neomi just took in his cock and began to suck on it taking in half of it into her mouth. She had no clue what to actualy do but she had to try something, since she realized that she wasn't going to get fucked untill he was pleased with her blowjob. Normaly this idea would have repulsed her formerself but her libido was taking over forcing him to obey anything he wanted. As she get on getting hornier she began to suck on him faster and deeper, since she was desparte to get pleasure from his cock.

Lan smiled as he held her head, forcing to take more of his cock into her mouth, 'Come on darling, the sooner I'm pleased the sooner you get pleased, I thought you wanted this more then any thing my little bitch." He knew that she wouldn't reject him no matter what he said or did to her, she wasn't her self after all.

Neomi nodded her head still keeping his cock in it, he was right she wanted him morethan getting his old body back. She began to use the advice she had gotten from him and began to suck faster and taking in most of his cock. since she had never done this before she wasn't sure of the right way to suck his cock but she tried somethings hoping to get him pleased faster. she began to use her tungue getting the underside of his cock in her mouth .

Lan couldn't ake it much longer, he wanted to fuck her too. He began to cum inside her mouth, holding her head against his cock to make sure she got every last drop inside her mouth. Once he felt she had had enough he pulled out of her and forced her to bend over on the ground with her hands and knees to the floor. With that he knelled down behind her and stuck his cock inside of her, beginning to thrust in and out of her hard.

Neomi swallowed every drop of his cum that went into her mouth, she was happy when he pulled out becuase she knew what would becoming up next. She moaned in pleasure as she felt him finaly enter her pussy with his cock. "Thank you master." She moaned out to him. She didn't even care that he was so rough for her all she neede was the pleasure that he got from his cock.

Lan moved faster inside her, his hands reaching for her breast as he rubbed them, thrusting inside her faster and faster. He loved the feel of her pussy.

Neomi kept on moaning as he thrusted inside of her wet pussy. she loved this especialy the added pleasure of him rubbing her breast. though the desire was being met she still couldn't think about anything except for them having sex.

Lan slammed into her faster and harder, smiling down at her, "You love that my slutty little slave?' He asked, sticking his cock further and further inside her.

"yes master, i love your cock in my cunt." she moaned out louder in pleasure from her fucking.

Back
Top Bottom