Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Tania admits to likeing Anime[NSFW]

Tania

Tania de Brittania commands you!
Perhaps your wondering how i ended up like this.
sample_59823b5d732735c56953ef16e913f319.jpg

Hello bluemooners, and thank you for checking out my little thread. This is currently a quick draft so i'll likely be expanding upon it in the coming days ^.^

Small note about me:
When you approach me with a message i will allmost allways follow up by reading your thread. This helps me get a feel for who you are and what you generally look for, so i would prefer if you don't link me your own thread and instead try to think of other ways to catch my attention. Ofcourse if your profile is private i can't do this.

A few things:
  1. I am not looking for system driven plays, i prefer narrative.
  2. I like praise & critique, allways fun to hear peoples opinions!
  3. I don't like smut driven & smut centric plays, but i do like naughty stuff
  4. I have no limits - i enjoy darker themed plays - but i will allways follow your limits :)
  5. I am here to have fun, i hope you are aswell
  6. I am NOT here to flirt
  7. I only RP on site
As stated above i do not really have limits, but i do realise that people tend to prefer having something to go by so here's a list of some favorites.

Big cocks - i do enjoy it when it is a tough fit, and it is cute when a man is a little self-concious about their size.

Rough sex - a little pain makes it more exciteing.

Public themes - be it exhibitionism or being sneaky and doing something in public.

age-gaps - i prefer to be the younger character in the play, but i do usually double so milfs will also be present.

Oral - reciving and giving

---------‐-----------------------------

STORY KINKS

Friends - now this might be confusing to some people, but i do like story and that usually means i enjoy it when your character doesn't want to fuck every character i create.

This also means i really like the idea of your character having male friends, i have done a lot of plays lately where basically only one man excists and i'm a little tierd of it. So if you only want to play one male character i am not a potential partner for you

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Below is a few of the ideas and/or settings i am currently interrested in, not all of them will have fleshed out ideas, mostly because i find it hard to approach others if their idea is too specific.

If something below catches your interrest feel free to reach and maybe we can figure something out.

I really want a story that capivates my imagination, both inside and outside of smut. And to get a good story i think a wide cast is usually required, so yes this means i'm looking to play multiple characters.

Current Craveing : Anime inspirations! I'll be listing a few fandoms, bur rather than just list fandoms i'll be adding a description of what themes i like from it.

Notice: i am not only looking for fandom plays or canon, i just like to draw inspiration.

Code Geass:
I like the poticial themes of the play and how ruthless the setting can be, the powers are also fun but something i think could be convoluted to write.

I do have a prefrence for Roze as i think Sakura & Ash are cute and i enjoy the more romance theme. And i am a bit a sucker for the theme of a girl hideing her gender ^.^

Mushoko Tensei:

This one is really just fantasy + Isekai, i think rebirth is an interresting theme and i think putting focus on the diffrences the person who gets Isekai'ed experiences is something that could be a lot of fun.

I will say i also really enjoy the tone of the show.

Slice of life:

There are two big ones for me in this category that i really like, though really these are mostly just high school settings.

Alya sometimes hides her feelings in russian:
Just cute, echi.. i adore the show ^.^ not really sure what else to say.

Days with my stepsister:
This one is a bit more serious slice of life, but i do really like their living conditions i do think a blooming romance between two who lives under the same roof is a fun theme to explore.

Apothecairy Diaries:
I LOVE this show, i think it is just very fun and cute. And i am also a bit of a sucker for the whole asian dynasty theme. Even without the fandom it is also a setting i think that can be fun to explore with a mythical twist.

Disclaimer : If your primary goal is smut then please don't message me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom