Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for extreme petplay roleplay

Hey! I'm looking for a seriously devoted partner to play out an extreme petplay rp with me. I have lots of ideas we can do, but essentially the goal is to have your character (Females only aged 15-up) be trained and conditioned to believe they are my characters pet dog. I'd be looking for multi-para, non-consensual, non-sexual, light body modifications (addition of a working tail, and perhaps some other minor modifications, nothing extreme), as well as including scat and watersports in detail (though non-sexual. I realize this is not everyone's cup of tea) I want to really delve into all the filthy details, the psyche play, and I want it to be heavily story and character driven. The prospect is of course turning your character from being a human, into becoming nothing more than my character's house pet, just a wanton dog who believes they are only a dog as well through enough conditioning. I generally post somewhere between 2-10 para, and would like the same amount of post length from whoever my partner is. I'm also looking to play with humans only please. Looking forward to hearing from you! Let's build a fantastic and dreadful world together. <3 tata!

Back
Top Bottom