Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Kings Chosen (JohnizBeast and CatclawFyreHeart)

"Yes it was for the best though you to will have hundreds of years to make up for the last 24 hours so I am sure everything will be fine" Pyra replied to her happy to see that Rose was feeling the same way about Nebulous. Soon Rose was eating and finishing her supper and as she did the clock ticked. Pyra started to explain what would happen next "So as you know in the next 30 minutes you will meet up with your fiance again and the milking process will begin. During that time priestess will be going in and out to transport our Lords seed to the pool. Though so not worry we will be wearing blind folds so we do not see. Will we be using magic to guide us. So you don't have to worry about foreign eyes watching you" As she finished Rose's plates where taken away and she was offered a silk robe to wear.

Rose put on the silk robe. "Alright that makes me feel better, but you know while I milk him I will proabbly talk to him. It will make me feel less nervous I guess about the whole thing." That and sense she knew he wouldn't be able to talk back to her at least her voice might at least offer some relief from the pain even if it was only marginal. She had a feeling she would just talk about her rose gardens at least the ones she had been working on, while she worked him off.

Pyra smiled at her reply and said "Yes I think that is a wonderful Idea, I know he is looking forward to getting to talk to you as well. He has been asking for you all morning." As they walked through the castle Pyra started to speak again "Another thing to know, his first few loads are going to be large, we expect 4 pales to be filled up in the first 10 minutes, from there it will slow down so just go with the flow. Don't worry we have many pales prepared and all the priestesses will be ready to make sure you can focus on you two" With that they where at the door to the throne room once again. Pyra said "Your lover is waiting for you on the other side." With that all the priestess that where with them put on their blinds along with Pyra.

She then opened the door and told Rose to go in.

Though she was nervous, she didn't show it as she headed through the door. At least the walk back to see Nebuloous would not have so many people staring at her and making her think that one wrong move would see her head removed. Though soon enough she reached the throne where he had been, and she could see that a pale had already been set up. But what had her eyes slightly widden was the length and girth of this cock, it was incredibly huge, and she could now fully understand why he would be in so much pain. "You know I can almost sympthize with your pain. But in a way I know it has to be way worse then getting ones fingers pricked by the thorns of roses."

Nebulous smiled as he saw Rose, though he was still panting. His whole body has beads of sweat on it. His muscles where even more defined then usual, along with his veins as if he had just gotten done with an intense work out. At Roses words he replied "No need to worry, it will all be worth it when this is through... my life force will be shared with you and we will be able to spend hundreds of years together. Now please... remove your robe and join me here." The two thrones had been joined into one over night forming more of a couch so that Rose could be right up next to him. The pale before him looked more like a bathing pale, Rose could have sat in it comfortably and bathed if it where filled with warm water.

Rose smiled slightly at his reply to her words. "Yes well, once this done I imagine we will have plenty of time to get to know one another alot better without you being in so much pain." Then she slowly began to remove her robe, and though it might have looked as if she had intentionally done it just to torment him. It was in fact quite the opposite, it allowed her to settle some of the still nervous feeling that was floating around inside of her. But she went to lay the robe down at least on side of the throne. She had taken notice that they been moved to make it look more like a couch so she could be right next him.

Once the robe was gone, she made her way over to where he had indicated so that she could next to him. "Besides I figure while I help you out, the least I could do was talk about what I loved working on in my rose garden."

"Honestly right now I am not in much pain, more like pressure building up in my groan.... though I am to weak to do anything about it at the moment" He replied to her watching as she sat down next to him. When he saw her body he smiled and said "Rose you are so beautiful, I am a lucky guy to have a beautiful woman like you as my bride.... if I could I would hold you close and kiss you right now and show you just how beautiful I think you are". Nebulous didn't mind showering Rose with praise, he wanted to be a good husband just like the one his mother had deserved. He never wanted to see a woman suffer in front of him ever again.

When she talked about her rose garden he smiled and replied "Oh yes I remember you telling me about your rose garden. I will make is so all the grounds are your gardens. I would love to see the flowers you grow, the one you gave me was so pretty."

Rose blushed deeply from his praise. "I suppose it doesn't help that I would like you to be able to kiss me back. But I know right now that is a bit fairly impossible at least until I can complete this ritual ceremony and get you milked." This just felt so weird to her, but she had a feeling every fur queen must have felt like this. "I would like that, but that rose is a special one, its the only one I could get to grow like that and in order for it to prograte or bear seeds there would need to be other roses near by I had to work very hard to get that one hybred alone the color it came out with. Some times it was alot of near missess and mistakes, althouggh even the ones that came out with off colors were beauitful too in my opinion." Though what she didn't tell Nebulous was that in order for her to pull off more roses like the one she had presented to him she would need the ones she had been growning for quite a while and though transplanting them could be risky it was really those parent plants that had provided the means for a secessful hybrid plant like the one she had given him.

He smiled at her first comment, now feeling her warm fur against the side of his leg as she sat next to him "Well your free to climb onto my lap and kiss me anytime my love" he replied to her. When Rose began to talk about her garden again, he started to realize just how important it was to her. He began to think, though his mind was fuzzy so it took him a second to reply to her. "We can move your garden. Soil and all, so you don't have to worry about re-planting anything. Once I am back to full, with my magic it should be an easy feat darling. I promise you I will do everything in my power to make sure your flowers do not wilt." Then he flinched a bit after he finished speaking taking a deep breath "Forgive me... but I need to be milk my love... the pressure is getting to be painful, I don't want you to feel ignored though"

At this point Nebulous's balls began to glow with a feint orange light. A pulsing orange light that dimmed and then became bright again. The veins in his girthy member began to do the same thing his body preparing for the milking he needed.

Rose blushed slightly at his words, and how he didn't want her to feel ignored. "Its alright It was explained to me, what you'd be going through and that I would I would be the only one who could safely do this. It's just I thought I would talk to you while I did it. Making it easier for me to feel less nervous about the whole thing. Its not something I ever imagined I would be put into a position of doing.

But I do appreciate what you would do with transporting my garden here for me. Its just that isn't the only thing I would need, and to explain that I would need you to visit where I lived an order to see what I mean." Though she really didn't know how powerful Nebulous was and she didn't know if he would be willing to travel with her at least to see her place before he moved it so he had a better idea of what exactly she would need and why.

She glanced at his length, and she could see the orange light that was eminating from him, and so she reached out to lightly stroke his length, at least until she got brave enough to sit on his lap, that would take a little bit of time until she got over itinal nervousness of the fact of how well endowed he was.

Nebulous smiled at her reply making sure to listen to every word she said carefully. Once she finished talking he smiled and replied to he words saying "Well I would be happy to visit your homeland. When we get there you can show me exactly what your talking about and I will make sure to show you my powers. I also look forward to seeing your wonderful garden Rose. I am sure the rose you gave me was only a taste of your skills as a florist"

It was true that Rose did not know the depth of his power. Though he couldn't blame her. The fact is right now he was sitting there weak and brittle. Nebulous didn't blame her and wasn't upset either. He knew in due time she would she his strength and begin to question what he couldn't do more than what he could do.

When she began to stroke his cock a low moan left his lips immediately. Soon though she had climbed up on his lap, and as she did while Rose continued to stroke him his cock exploded into the first pail. It started to cum out like a faucet of water. It sprayed out into the pail filling it up quickly. As it did the priestess quickly shifted from one pail to the other as his cock filled them up. The cum that went in was glowing as well. It pulsed orange just like the magic that was going through his cock. Glowing bright before dimming over and over again.

Rose glanced up at him watching him, while she was on his lap and stroking him off, but eventually even his own sounds of his orgasm began to arouse her to the point she had no choice but to rub herself against him. Just to give herself a small fraction of relief. Had she been able to she would have liked to have kissed him. But she had to bring all her concentration on milking him for what was needed. She only hoped that what she was doing would be enough to keep him going. Even though she heard behind her the buckets being moved as his first spillage filled up the bucket all the way like a faucet of water that been put on full blast.

At least so far she had managed to resist the seductive lure of his cock with everything that she had drank, but she knew that eventaully tempation would start to crumble away at her iron will to try and lick his girth and that was something she couldn't afford to do at least not yet.

As Rose began to grind herself on his cock Nebulous moaned out louder. "You feel so warm and soft! It feels so good my love!" Nebulous moaned. Her warm wet pussy just felt so good on his huge cock. Even more cum then before began to spray out into the bucket. "Your doing so good! Thank you so much my love!" Nebulous said to her. Truthfully she was doing great, his cock was loving every minute of her milking. After 24 hours of pain he was finally getting some relief. "Kiss me darling! I want to kiss you!" Nebulous moaned out. He couldn't lean down in his current state but is she lifting herself up enough on his lap they would surely be able to share a deep loving kiss.

Though his cock was beginning to works its magic on her. The more contact she had with him, the more the magic began to flow inside her. Especially with her womanhood against his member. Nebulous wasn't doing it intentionally, it was a biological response to his situation. His body wanted to mate, wanted to so bad, though they couldn't right now, not for 6 hours, a grueling six hours it would be for Rose as he body was filed with the same magic that succubi would use to bring men into a blind lust.

Rose wanted to mate with just as badly but she knew that she couldn't, even as a low moan escaped her. This was pure torture at its worst, because she couldn't mate with him at least not until she bathed in that special pool. But when he demanded that she kiss him. She rose up enough to deliver a deep passionate kiss trying her to best to duel her tongue with this.

But the friction as she rubbed herself against his length was starting to cause her own body to tighten inside the more aroused she was feeling as her breasts harden. But she knew that she couldn't for one moment focus on her own pleasure else she would end up going for what she couldn't have. So for now she had to take the pleasure with the pain and work some of that out with the kiss she gave him.

Nebulous was happy that Rose leaned up in order to give him a wonderful kiss. His tongue worked with hers as he moaned into her mouth. Though eventually he wanted more. He used his magic to make sure her gag relfex wouldn't trigger as he pushed his tongue into her throat. He then used his long snake like tongue to make love to her throat. As he did the aphrodisiac unconsciously being released by his body become stronger.

As the first hour came to an end the stream of cum coming from his body began to slow. As it did Nebulous pulled his tongue from Rose's mouth and said "Rose... Use yoru tongue, lick my shaft while you jack me off, I want my cock to be dripping wet in your saliva"

When Rose heard that, she stared at him, remembering the words the females had told her that he would try to seduce her with his cock. When it wasn't time for that. She had even asked them if licking his shaft would be a good idea and they had told her no that it was to risky. She hated to deny him that but if it wasn't safe she wasn't going to do it. " I was warned you would try to seduce me with your cock Nebulous, and it is too risky to do that. Athough if you want your cock covered in something I think I can oblige with that as I am very close to actually orgasming you know." She knew that she had to resist what ever came next at least until the six hours were up then she'd be greatful to get off him and not have to be tempted by the words he was trying to paint in her mind. "Although when it is safe I will promise to give you a nice wonderful blow job or at least the parts that will fit in my mouth as your so large I doubt I could fit the whole length of you inside of my small mouth." But she was watching him to see what her painting of the imagery would do to him. Perhaps it would get him off the subject of her trying to lick his shaft.

As she mentioned that he would try to seduce her with his cock Nebulous looked away. Not because he had been caught, more like he was embarrassed because he had not noticed. He had let his desire take control. "Yes your right, I am sorry I let my desires get the best of me... if you put your tongue on my cock right now you will most likely go into a sex filled rage and hurt youself. Pleasure forgive me" Nebulous said, she could hear it in his voice that he truely did feel bad for what he said. When she mentioned she was close to have an orgasm he smiled and said "Please cum on my cock, that would make me very happy and don't worry about taking it in once you bath you will be able to" He assured her still moaning and loving every minute of their intimate sexual encounter.

Rose smiled faintly at that. "Its Alright I forgive you for that. Besides if there is anything else you want me to do besides that. I think I can manage for the next little while." Her body was so close to orgasming she could feel it. But she had to reach that final edge that would take her over. She would have to hit her g-spot to get herself to orgasm sooner other wise it would still take a little bit of time for her to reach that spot. "Though I am going to have to instigate matters a little faster in order to get the orgasm I need." She took at least one of her hands as she half rose herself up, and began to seek the ellsuive g-spot that would cause her more than one multiple orgasm. This would give him more of an eye candy view, and exactly know where the little nub was inside of her.

Nebulous smiled at her reply. She was such a sweet woman, he couldn't help but know he had chosen the right queen. She was perfect in every way, not to mention she was absolutely beautiful. He then watched as she stood up and began to pleasure herself. "Oh please my love, don't hold back on my account. Just make sure I can see your beautiful body" Nebulous said as he watched Rose go at herself. His cum still splurted out from his cock filling up the pail. The first hour had already past there was only 6 more to go, and things where already get hot and heated in the thrown room.

Rose smiled at that. " If I let you see everything, then there isn't much of a tease for later after our hours is up here in the throne room. Besides you need to have at least some mystery for the actual matting to take place." Though as she worked at pleasuring herself she could tell that it was working her body arched and her pupils dilated even more... Her tail lightly flickering behind her in a agitated state showing that she was close to her orgasm. Then a low cry rippled out of her throat, as her nails caught on the g-spot as her body arched in a full orgasm sending out her jucies as her body rippled from more than one orgasm by that spot alone.

At her reply he smiled and said "Your right my wonderful wife, we cannot let everything be gone in one go now can we?" He couldn't keep his eyes off of Rose as she masturbated and went at herself. It turned him on so much, that his eyes began to dilate as well as pleasure took over his system his mind going blank. As Rose came and covered his cock in her slick cum erupted out from his gargantuan member once again.

That is how the next 6 hours went. The two lovers exchanging sweet things between one and other as Rose milked Nebilous into the bails of cum. Though eventually the cum came to stop and his balls began to glow a bright orange. Even with the blindfold Pyra could see a bright light. She didn't take it off though instead she just called out to Rose and said "Queen Rose, its time. Come with me and I will take you to the bathing chamber. The King Will work his way back to the bedroom" With that Pyra turned beginning to walk towards the door hoping Rose would follow her.

Rose inclined her head slightly listening to the words Pyra had told her, and slid off Nebulous's body. "I guess I will be seeing you later." There was a faint smile on her face as she followed Pyra to the bathing chambers of the pool. At least she was hoping the pool it self would help restore some of her stamina after all that had been an exhausting six hours to go through. She did remember what they had told her the pool was cabable of once his seed was placed within the watery depths. This was probably going to be a bathing experience she was likely to never forget any time soon.

"Yes my love I will see you soon" Nebulous said to Rose as she walked out of the thrown room. As she exited the thrown room Pyra finally took off her blindfold and said "Well You did a wonderful job with Nebulous, you milk him completely dry. Which is perfect because now all thats left is his life force. You will be the only one to enter the Queens bathing chamber. Once you finish the bathing ceremony you will be filled with demon energy, it is very important you save all your demonic energy for mating. As the bit you have will prepare your body to take in the kings oversize member."

Soon they went down stairs and a large black metal door was cracked open as 4 maids came out carrying an empty bail. A orange glow was coming from the room, just like the glow of Nebulous's seem men. Standing in front of the door with Rose Pyra said "Go in and stand before the pool do not go in, it will take you when the pool is ready" When rose went in she would find a pool. It would be completely filled with Nebulous's seed. She would be able to see it stirring and swirling inside the pool as if it had a mind of its own.

Rose inclined and listened to her. "Alright I will do as you say Pyra you have been a great help to me so far." Then she slowly went into the chamber where the pool was and stood before it. She could see the glowing color of the pool. She took notice of how it seemed to stir and swirl under its own directive as if it had a mind of its own. At least the good thing was that it wouldn't be able to hurt her. Though she knew it was needed for her to retain the demonic energy she would get from this. Because she had a feeling the mating ceremony was going to tax all of her strength. You just have to get through this Rose, at least the nice thing the pool will give you the much needed refreshment you need after that long six hours of getting Nebulous to cum. Despite the fact he tried to seduce me before it was time.

Pyra bowed and smiled "Anything for you my Queen". When Rose when into the Queens sacred bathing chamber the large metal doors closed behind her leaving her alone in the room. As she looked into the pool of Nebulous's glowing seed the swirling stopped. Almost as if it notice her standing there. The thing it had been waiting for. Soon cum began to rise from the pool turning into thick long tentacles. It would be clear to Rose that what she was milking from her lover was a beast made from his essence.

The tentacles quickly wrapped around her body and pulled her into the pool. One tentacle went to her mouth and began to fill her the creature forcing its way into her body. Another tentacle went into her ass dong the same. The last one went up inside her vagina, though it made sure to leave her Hymen in tacked, making sure to leave it for Nebulous to break himself. As his semen worked its way deep into her body Rose would find her stomach or any part of her body were not expanding. Instead as the seed made its way inside her body it dissipated leaving only the demonic energy that was stored inside it. That it had to feel amazing as the pool of demonic cum worked it way into her body, giving her strength and power like never before. As more cum worked into her white marks began to appear on her body, the sign of a demon princess. When she received his life force, Rose would have red marks appear on her fur, the same type that Nebulous had showing she was a Demon Queen.

Back
Top Bottom