Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Kings Chosen (JohnizBeast and CatclawFyreHeart)

Rose blinked slightly at that, so she would just be jerking him off with her hands, thighs and posibly rubbing him off with the tease of her pussy. "Alright now I understand that a lot better. No I think I can do that for him." Though she would just have to make sure she didn't get to arroused by jerking him off. "And I will call to let you guys know when the bucket is full so that a new one can take the place of the other one. I wasn't worried about that but I am glad you told me that it is kept clean after every queen uses it."

The old Priestess smiled and nodded at her before saying "If you ever have any questions you need answered please ask me at any time." Eventually they reached a large dinning room and the Priestess said "So we are going to cook you up so food, so please let us know you pallet. Also we will be giving you some special herb mixes so that tomorrow when you spend the day with the king you won't go into a rage of sex. His cock will be putting out energy to try and seduce you, it happens involuntarily. Since you do not have magic to protect yourself we will give you some herb mixes. Please understand our Lords body has entered a process to do everything it can in order to seduce you so you can receive his life force. You will become very aroused, but don't worry it is not mind control magic or anything like that. It will just make you very very aroused and horny. That is why I suggested you rub your woman hood on his shaft, it will help you get off when you really need it. So tell me what do you desire for food?."

Rose thought of what she liked to eat. "Well I am partial to anything that has meat in it. And Iam not sure what kind of food you guys are able to offer so if you want to make me something to eat. Just suprise me with what ever you have available. So are the herbs mixed in with something I have to eat or drink?" That was the only thing she was curious about.

The Priestess then nodded before saying "So be it my Queen, we will bring you some roasted boar, freshly cook vegtables with water and juice. As for your herbel mix, it is something you will drink. It is very bitter so we are going to get you some fresh sweetened milk to drink it with." With that Priestess bowed and said "And my name is Pyra, I am the head maid here" With that she left before coming back with other maids who presented her with a fully roasted boar, a platter of steam vegetables, and a jug of water. Then, two large glasses and two small glasses. Pyra then said "The two small glasses are the herbal mix and the milk I recommend taking those first"

Rose smiled at that. "Alright Pyra it is my pleasure to have met you." But then she reached out to take the too glasses starting with them first as Pyra had recommended her to take. Knowing she would have to alternate between drinking it, and the sweetened milk. So she could took the first few sips of the bitter brew. It was awful tasting going down her throat, and so she placed the the glass down and drink the milk to get rid of the taste. Soon though she had both glasses down an they were empty, and she was relieved to at least have gotten that out of the way. Eying the food she decided to dig in because after that she was really hungry.

As Rose ate Pyra just stood bye her making sure she had everything she needed. Occasionally asking if she needed more of anything. Though as she ate priestess came into the room just to look at her. Clearly they wanted to see their new queen after all the hard work they had put in all week. Eventually one came in and whsipered in Pyra's ear and she replied saying "Tell him she is fine, she is eating right now. Also tell him to focus on himself, I know he is in a ton of pain right now. Let him know I am taking care of her personally, that will be good enough for him." The priestess then bowed to Pyra before leaving.

Rose continued to eat, only answering when she needed something more to drink to wash down the meal that they had given which was quite a lot. But she glanced up when the other priestessses came in to take a look at her. She guessed it wasn't every day that some one like her became a Queen to a Demon King. Though when she later heard what was being said she turned her gaze on Pyra. Wondering if the King was only aksing becasue he was concerned about her or if he was merely wanting an end to the pain he was under because of the ritual that would have to soon be completed.

Pyra could see the Rose had some worry on her face. She then waived her hand at Rose and said "Oh don't worry about him he is being a baby, he is in a lot of pain and just wants it all to end. Though he also wants to spend time getting to know the woman he is going to spend the rest of his life with. Don't let his big strong exterior fool you, he is all fluff on the inside. I have been taking care of him since he was young so I know."

Rose smiled at that. "Maybe you can tell me more about him, so I can at least know what to expect sense I wasn't around when he was young." She wouldn't mind some converstation at least while she was eating and it would make the time go faster at least she thought that it would. Besides if she could learn more about his younger years at least that would let her know what to expect when she had to go in there to milk him.

Pyra smiled at her request and sat down at the table across from her and said "I would love to tell you more about Nebulous." Witth that Pyra was given a glass of water by one of the other priestess before she took a big gulp of it before she started her story.

"Nebulous Dusken was born to his father who was the demon king before him. Nebulous has always been a sensitive child, aware of his surroundings and the feelings of those around him. His father on the other hand was an evil man though, thankfully for him his mother took most of the beating for him. She was a very caring and nurturing person like yourself. When Nebulous was in his young teens his mother was sheltering him from his fathers blows. In his rage he killed her..... Nebulous always hated his father but after that he started fighting back against his father. Eventually his strength grew so powerful his father began to leave him alone afraid he would notice how powerful he was. One night a year ago his father attempted to kill him in his sleep. Though Nebulous awoke and a fight ensued. At the end Nebulous killed his father and became the demon king." Pyra explained.

Rose listened to that, and was saddened by the fact Nebulous had no choice in killing his father. "Oh wow that is so very tragic. But at least he will be a better king because his mother raised him right. I suppose I have to be glad that my parents raised me in a very loving relationship, and helped me to be the person I have meant to be."

Pyra nodded "I agree, we are lucky our new king is who he is. Honestly when him and his father where fighting I prayed to the God of Darkness to send Nebulous his strength I know he will be a great king and his queen would be just as great" She replied to Rose taking a bite out of some of the left over food.

Rose couldn't help but blush when she mentioned that she knew his Queen would be just as great. "Yes let us hope that will be true. If I hadn't stopped in that village to see if people needed help with their roses or gardens I don't know if I would have ever gotten the chance to come here. But wither it was fate or luck I am not sure because I have a feeling that particular village does tend to like using a lottery if something important like that comes up more than once."

Pyra smiled as Rose blushed thinking she looked cute. "Well I believe that you will be a wonderful Queen." She replied before listening to her story about the lots being drawn for her village and said "Yes I would not use the word luck, but would prefer the term fate. Though now that you are done eating why don't I show you around the Castle a bit? it is your castle now to after all."

Rose smiled softly at at the compliment about believing that she would be a wonderful Queen. "Oh I would love see more of the castle. Sense I only saw a small portion of it." But she would be glad for the tour it would keep her mind off of what she would have to do much later on. She just hoped King Nebulous was able to hold out at least until tomorrow from what Pyra had told him earlier before she had left the throne room. But she figured the demon king would probably keep sending inquries even if he was told to not worry about her.

"Wonderful! Well let me take you on a tour!" Pyra replied before standing up and showing Rose around the castle. She showed her downstairs, where the bathhouse was along with the storgaes and the entrance to the vault. On the first floor she showed Ginger to the many spare rooms, along with the ball room and kitchen. Lastly she showed her to the Library "This is the library, oh and I have a book you can ready tonight before you fall asleep!" Pyra said before taking a book and handing it to her. "It was written by a previous Queen who was a nymph, as you know the nymph specialize in all forms of pleasure, and take great pride in satisfying their mates so she wrote this. Come tomorrow night I think this will come in handy!" The title of the book read 'How to Pleasure A Demon King Properly'

Rose followed her learning everything she could while the tour was giving, she was impressed from the library though It was incredible. But then she was given a book that caused the blush to deepen futher on her face. "Alright I will read it, and yes I do remember reading that they specialize in all forms of carnal, sensual pleasure for their mates." But she was hoping that that his book would give her the information she would need. How ever she knew there were some things that she could never do that a nymph would be able to do far more easily because of their magic that had inherit with them all.

Pyra smiled saying "Well then why don't I show you to your room the sun is setting and you have a big day tomorrow. Time to get some rest" With that Pyra took Rose to the master bedroom. It was an elabrote bedroom, with its own living space and a large Balcony that oversaw the gardens in the back. Gardens she would have seen while she had waited to meet Nebulous. The bed itself was huge, then again to fit a man like Nebulous and another person it had to be

Rose inclined her head at that, and then gazed at the eleborate bedroom, the bed along was huge, but then she supposed it had to be to fit Nebulous and the person that was destined to be his Queen. "Your right I do, but I will probably read the book at least I hope it helps me to fall asleep." Though she knew with the day that she'd had that it wouldn't take long before her to fall asleep.

Pyra nodded and said "yes I am sure it will help you sleep, nothing like a good educational read for bed. For now rest, I will teach you more about the ceremony tomorrow. I must go attend to King Nebulous. If you need anything just ring this bell and maids will come" Pyra then handed the Rose a bell before bowing and leaving. Rose was now all by herself, free to rest and relax all she wanted. Tomorrow would be a long day, though she would get to spend it with her soon to be husband.

Rose smiled and took the bell, placing it on the near by night stand. "Thank you Pyra, and I do need anything I will be sure to use the bell for it." Then she watched her leave, knowing she was going to take care of Nebulous. Though she had thought maybe she would say something like wish him a good night. But still she was a bit shy of leaving that for some one to pass along. So instead she watched Pyra leave her in the room to rest and relax.

So when she was gone, Rose went in search to see if she could find a night gown, or at least something that would resememble what she was used to wearing so that she could relax on the bed while reading that book. Once she found what she needed she took off the clothes, and laid them down on a near by chair, while putting on the sheer thin material of the night gown she had found. Once that had been done, she slowly got into the bed and began to read. But it wasn't long until she actually fell asleep still trying to read past chapter one of the book.

Pyra made sure to let Rose sleep into the late morning. She knew that Rose would need the rest, though she also needed some rest as most of her night was spent tending to Nebulous. The process of having his life force split in half was very painful. Though he knew it would be worth it, so that he could spend the rest of his life together with his soulmate. Though it came at a high cost and lots of pain. The whole night Nebulous felt like his entire body was being burned alive.

Though once 11am hit, Pyra made her way into the bedroom with a number of maids. "Good Morning Queen Rose. We have your breakfast ready, it is time to get moving in two hours you will begin to ready yourself and the King for your mating late this evening." Pyra said. Once Rose got up eggs, bacon and a variety of drinks where placed in front of her. Along with three herbal mixes this time, there they where all different.

Rose indeed woke up, when Pyra came in with the maids, that had brought the wonderful smell of breakfast. But she could see that Pyra looked very tired. "You look as if you could use some rest yourself. I hope once the ritual and ceremony are complete that you get some well deserved rest Pyra." Then she began to eat the breakfast that had been provided for her. Drinking the herble mixes first to get them out of the way of what was to come later on this evening.

Pyra smiled and bowed as Rose spoke to her before replying "You are sweet and kind, the perfect Queen for Nebulous. I promise once things are done I will get plenty of rest. Also while you slept I did some research on previous furry queens. I create some extra herbal mixes for you this morning. One of them should prevent your heat from kicking in, well until you receive his life force. Once that happens your magic will get rid of the remedies... and you will most likely go into heat. Though don't worry at that point you will be able to take him." With that Pyra leaned in closely and whispered in Rose's ear "He was talking about you all night, he felt bad you had to leave right after meeting him. He said the only thing that help him through the pain was thinking about spending the day with you by his side"

Rose blushed slightly when she heard that from Pyra. "I felt the same way after meeting him, but I guess it was for the best. Because I don't think he would have been much company to talk to in the amount of pain I was starting to see showing." But at least she reasoned that after the ritual was done she would at least get to know him better after the whole ceremony was completed. It was a shame that couldn't have happened before the pain had hit. "Thanks I wouldn't want my cycle to get started until its time for that event to happen." She quickly began to work on finishing the meal, and the herbal drinks, and though some of it was her nervs she knew that she would be able to pull this off at least if she could resist him from trying to seduce her with his cock, and from what she had learned and read, it shouldn't be too hard to do.

Back
Top Bottom