Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two teachers and a student (Thessa_The_Domme x Sheena-Tiger)

Theresa smiled as she felt how hard and horny Natasha's cock became and kept gently stimulating it to keep it in its full glory.

Even as Natasha stood up Theresa kept a firm grip on the older woman's sexes "Now Tasha don't walk away from me look how desperate your penis and pussy are and you want to deny them the attention they deserve." Theresa said and heard Emilee's reaction. "That's okay my dear you may finish it tonight if you want I will read them tomorrow morning." Theresa said and her smile only got bigger when Natasha gave in "That's wonderful Natasha so courageous of you to admit you want to feel my firm hands on your body." Theresa said intensifying the stimulation of Natasha's penis as the strokes became longer and faster and slipping a second finger into her pussy.

Emilee seemed a bit relaxed from the news but the color on her face was not going away with the whole scene in front of her and the constant reminder of how helpless she was with the chain of the cuffs rattling against the chair with every little move she made. It surely was not hard to imagine what was going on inside her pretty head with how she worked her fingers in and out of herself. The younger Williams just nodded, watching her teacher and her mother with the later one almost as helpless as the tied up girls in the book.

Natasha meanwhile was writhing on the finger and the hand on her twitching penis. Feeling helpless to the stimulation while in reality still being able to well run away only added fuel to the burning fire between her legs and the intensified stimulation was almost to much. As Theresa finally slipped the extra finger into the already dripping pussy, the black haired woman arched her back while a sexy, needy moan left her lips and her cum shot out of her penis as she came. Unable to hold her urges back, Natasha began to ride the fingers stuck inside her, hoping Theresa would let her enjoy them through her climax, completely giving up and offering herself to the other.

Theresa was to busy with Natasha to pay much attention to Emilee's situation. Also with the discipline Emilee had shown up until now Theresa was sure she would hear Emilee beg for her orgasm when she was near.

"There we go Tasha show Emilee and yourself what a slut you are and how much you longed for a firm hand on your cock." Theresa said as kept stimulating Natasha until the orgasm passed smiling as she saw how the older woman was covered in ropes of cum. "Tell me what you are Natasha." Theresa said as she felt Natasha ride her fingers slipping a third finger in her pussy slamming her fingers in against Natasha's motions. "Tell me what a perverted woman you are how you are longing for a pair of dominant hands to take control over you and I will let you cum" Theresa said as she started to yerk Natasha off again.

The young Williams was unable to hold back her own moans as she watched the pair of teachers going on, humping her own fingers and fighting the pleasure at the same time. "I... I want to... cum... p...please touch me too... please..." she whined, clearly on the brink of it.

Her mother was in a far worse state though, already having climaxed and mostly her own clothes with more cum pumped out of her throbbing cock with every move of the hand around her cock and even the fingers pushing deep into her and by the looks of it, there was even more still be able to be milked from her. The older woman was deeply blushed, ashamed of the show she was giving her own daughter, utterly unable to stop it from happening and actually getting only more aroused and hot. "I am... your slut... who... needs a firm hand... oh goddess... please do not stop!" her hips moved back and forth to not only rub her cock against the hand and ride the fingers buried so deep into her.

"Be a good girl and stop playing with yourself Emilee show your mother how to have some restraint instead of just covering yourself with cum" Theresa said not turning around and missing a stroke or thrust on Natasha's stimulation.

Theresa was very impressed by the amount of cum shooting from Natasha's penis in a nearly constant stream she really had not relieved herself in quiet some while. The whole scene and the deep blush on Natasha's face made Theresa's skirt bulge out visibly as she kept stimulating Natasha. Hearing Natasha yell out that she was Theresa's slut almost made Theresa came and made her stimulate Natasha even more "That is right slut come for your goddess, sacrifice every last drop of your cum to me" Theresa yelled and kept ramming her fingers into Natasha almost wanting to fist Natasha as she continued to try and add more fingers into the older woman's pussy not giving up the assault on her any time soon.

The young woman whined in response as she was told to stop instead of having Theresa touching her and giving her the climax she had even asked for. Nevertheless, she was a good girl and slowly pulled her soaked fingers out of her dripping wet pussy. She was not sure what to think about the bulge, if she should be frightened or curious or whatever else.

Natasha on the other hand was moaning helplessly. She barely had built anything up as she was actually jerking of frequently but Theresa jerking her off was simply pumping everything she had within herself, spurting more every time the hand wandered down her shaft. It was even a bit hard to tell when her first climax actually stopped, by the looks of it, the redheads attention to both her genitals was pushing her into a second climax while her pussy was opening up nicely, accommodating the fingers with enough ease that Theresa's fist would surely fit completely in there.

"See Tasha even though Emilee is not happy with my order she knows how to behave and stopped playing with herself instead of having to come like this." Theresa said and looked for a moment to Emilee and smiled. "Don't worry dear you will get what you are hoping for I just need to take care of your perverted mommy who hasn't had a proper release is quiet some time. I hope you understand that and don't worry mommy will get a punishment for cumming like an unbehaved slut." Theresa said returning her full attention to Natasha.

"Oh my Tasha cumming again and you had not even finished cumming the first time what a desparation but don't worry we will milk you dry and make sure you had enough orgasms." Theresa said ass he continued to stroke Natasha and felt her pussy clench around her hand and relax again. That was when Theresa decided to push through and pushed her whole hand into Natasha and started to move her wrist in and out of the older woman widening her hand a bit when it was inside of her. "See this Emilee your mother is so horny she took my whole hand." Theresa said and moved a tad to the side to allow Emilee a good view of her mother.

Emilee rubbed her legs together while letting out a helpless whimper while she was watching as the promise made her even more wet. Not being the center of attention but just there, only used when Theresa wished so, was almost driving her crazy. It was almost to much for the young brunette. Her mother on the other hand was pretty much the center of all attention, unable to stop her body from moving. As if fucking her pussy with almost all fingers at once and stroking that throbbing needy cock of her was not enough, the whole hand suddenly slipped into her. Overloaded with sensations of being so full and all her most sensitive regions receiving attention made her lose what little control the older Williams still had over her body and the redhead could feel the warmth of something else flowing over her arm and dripping onto the ground as bladder started to empty.

Emilee just stared at a total loss. Her mother was not just one of 'them' but she was cumming what must be the third time in a row while her homeroom teacher was fisting her and jerking her off and she was pissing all over that arm moving in and out of her... and it made her almost cum while both William's were deep red from humiliation and arousal. "I... I... see... but... must be... dreaming..." she mumbled.

"Stop stimulating your pussy and spread your legs as wide as possible Emilee. You were doing so well until now showing your mother how much restraint you had and accepted my orders even if you did not like them. Why don't you slap your pussy for being so horny and impatient." Theresa said without moving her eyes from Natasha.

"Oh my Natasha what a dirty perverted girl you are pissing all over your Goddess' hand while she is taking care of your needy pussy and cock." Theresa said as she thurst her fist in hard and gave Natasha a firm stroke. "How many more times do you think you will have to cum before you are drained Natasha?" Theresa asked as she kept touching pleasuring Natasha.

Looking over her shoulder Theresa saw how Emilee's face was matching Natasha's and she smiled. "I guess you are dreaming my dear Emilee you are living out a dream life you did not know you wanted to experience. Plus it is not every day you discover your mother is more than a woman and a very perverted horny woman, aren't you Tasha?" Theresa said and tightend the grip around Natasha's penis.

Emilee whined at the command but indeed she followed suit and opened her legs, stopping the pleasing friction rubbing her legs together had brought. By the looks of it she was not happy with this and she gasped in disbelief as she processed the next command. The young woman raised her own hand and a few seconds later everyone in the room could hear how her hand made contact with her nether region, making her gasp in a mixture of pain and pleasure, the pain just a tad stronger than the pleasure going by the sound of it.

Natasha was sobbing in response to what she had just done, losing control over her body just like that while Theresa kept her in a state of high arousal, making it impossible for the older Williams to finally have a break as her body seemingly was still not done. Indeed, the constant double assault on both her sexes was pushing her right into the next climax, not as strong as those before, but the woman had lost every ounce of control and willpower she had, nothing more than a plaything for her co-worker.

While Emilee kept slapping her pussy, guessing this was what Therese had wanted when ordering it, both Williams listened and leaked fluids from all the places available. The young brunette nodded in agreement, even though there had been no question for her but her redhead teacher had been right with everything she had said. On the other side of Theresa, was a moaning and whimpering black haired Woman, fighting to get anything out of her mouth that could be identified as a word and not just another slutty moan. She tensed up as the hand around her penis tightened and caused more pain than pleasure, stopping the constant trickle of her cum for a bit, only to cause more pain further down while that taking control of Theresa was only pushing Natasha even further down the highway Theresa had put her on the moment she had pulled the book out. Nevertheless, with some fantasy and good hearing, it was possible to make out something that did sound like "Yessss... horny... sooo... hoooorny..." between the desperate moans.

Theresa again ignored Emilee as she started to hear smacks coming from behind her and smiled loving just how obedient Emilee was and did everything without hesitation. She kept pleasuring Natasha but noticed how the pleasure was leaving the older woman and started to turn into whimpers especially as she stroked over the base of Natasha's penis. Not wanting to permanently hurt Natasha Theresa slowed the stroking down and finally let go of Natasha's cock and slid her hand out of Natasha's pussy. Finding the last patches of clean clothing on Natasha Theresa cleaned her cum stained hands and turned her attention to Emilee.

"I am very proud about how you have behaved yourself following all my orders and not cumming without my permission even though you want to cum." Theresa said and started to rub Emilee's pussy. "Now I think you deserve your orgasm, but I am going to make you an offer. Instead of you getting your orgasm I am offering you a chance to blow me off right here and explore my sexes. However if you choose to pleasure me you are not allowed to play with yourself until we see each other again tomorrow." Theresa said and slid a finger into Emilee's pussy.

The older Williams was totally spend as Theresa finally pulled her hands away. It was very unlikely she was aware of the hands rubbing all her different fluids on her clothes while she slowly slid down, her cock still twitching with tiny spurts of sperm coming out and running down the shaft in drops. Considering how much she had already shot out, it was almost a miracle that there was still something coming out but then, compared to the original load, this was almost laughable, not that Natasha was in any state to think about anything.

Emilee though was well aware of her redheaded teacher turning her attention towards her and only stopped to slap herself on the increasingly red region when Theresa reached out to touch her tender, hot flesh. At first it hurt a little, clearly sensitive after all the slapping , but with the gentle hand rubbing it, this was soon a thing of the past, making her moan in response. With wide open dark eyes, she looked up at Theresa, listening to the offer while fighting that increasing feeling of the building climax. It took a lot of willpower on her side to not suddenly explode the moment the finger slipped into her overheating pussy. The brunette was almost as wet as her mother had been but not as loose by a long shot, clearly a virgin compared to her mother. It was quite hard for her to think about the options, not grasping at the real implications that the second, more tempting option, likely included no orgasm until tomorrow at the earliest while she was super charged at this very moment and clearly did need the release. Nevertheless, her pleasure filled mind picked the more intriguing option of giving her very first blowjob to her sexy teacher. "I... I... want to... explore you... taste you..."

Leaving Natasha Theresa turned around and was again impressed by all the restraint that Emilee showed in not cumming feeling that it was taking the all the will power Emilee had. "Very well my dear Emilee I want you to start taking of your top and be naked except for you cute skirt and knee high socks" Theresa said and slowly pulled her finger out of Emilee's pussy giving it a very firm slap.

Retrieving the keys to the cuffs Theresa freed Emilee from her bonds and sat down on her own chair positioning herself in such a manner that Natasha could see what her daughter was doing whenever she decided to recover from her orgasmic bliss. "Now dear kneel in front of me and remove my skirt and panties then you can start by lifting up my cock and licking my pussy and slowly work your way up. You don't want to leave one of your Mistress' sexes unsatisfied, do you?" Theresa said and spread her legs a little so Emilee could see Theresa's erect cock inside her her panties as she looked up Theresa's skirt.

Naked_Emilee.png
Natasha was leaning back against the wall behind her, surely the only thing that was keeping her upright in her sitting position, the legs spread out in front of her while the juices from both her sexes pooled between them, mixing with each other and causing even more of a mess the longer she was just sitting there, muscles twitching every now and then.

Theresa's new focus, Emilee, was watching the redhead kneeling down to undo the cuffs after pulling out of her twitching pussy, leaving a feeling of emptiness. Meanwhile she followed the order to undress almost everything she still had on, revealing her, compared with her mother, not as impressive chest. Nervous and not sure if she had made a good decision with everything that was happening now, she rose from her seat and made the few steps over to Theresa, marveling at the sight her teacher was giving her. Slowly she got down on her knees, seeking a good position to reach out and grab the skirt to pull it down first before doing the same with the panties. "No... I would not want her ...uh... disappointed." she almost stammered, the erect cock now on full display, lifting itself up just enough to reveal the female bits right below it's base. The brunette did need some resolve to actually reach out, her hand shaking visibly when she made finally contact with the warm, wet folds of her teacher. She had touched herself not long ago but this was something alien and for a few seconds she just rubbed her fingers and pulled them back to burry them inside her mouth, sucking on the wet skin while looking up at Theresa. Pretty sure her teacher would get mad though, she did not dare to get used to the taste on her fingers for long but finally bowed down between Theresa's legs, placing her hands on the others thighs to push them apart a bit so she could reach better down. Finally, after first feeling the warm breath of her student, Theresa could feel a warm tongue making contact and licking away. The tongue did prove to be rather uneducated in what she was doing and the position was a bit awkward as well, with the erect cock rubbing against her head, but she did her best for the first time to finally work her tongue up and up the underside of the shaft. There were little breaks, covering the time with kissing where she stopped to keep her tongue hot and wet and in almost no time, for a beginner, she would reach the tip while having the brilliant idea, to use one of her hands to hold the cock up a bit, as instructed, while the other could seek out Theresa's pussy and rub those folds to keep them entertained as well.

Last edited:
Theresa admired Emilee's naked body as she undressed and smiled "You have a very nice body Emilee I love how your breasts look bigger is not always better dear." Theresa said and let Emilee do her thing noticing how Emilee was nervous. "You look so lovely on your knees Emilee" Theresa said as she knelt down in front of her and lifted her hips up as Emilee started to remove her skirt and panties showing her sexes in full glory to Emilee. Though Theresa had given Emilee different orders she let Emilee do her own thing. Today had been a shocking day for the young woman discovering her mother was more than a woman and the same applied for her teacher who in turn had taken control over both Emilee and her mother. After taken control of them Emilee's teacher had practically consensually raped her mother until she was passed out and now the young girl was allowed to explore her teacher's special body. Theresa shuddered as she felt Emilee's fingers touch her sex for the first time the young nervous and trembling hand felt so soft and different from any hands ever having touched her pussy. "Do you like how I taste Emilee?" Theresa asked as she caressed Emilee's head while she sucked Theresa's juices from her own fingers.

As Theresa started to feel Emilee's breath getting closer and closer to her pussy she shivered in excitment and moaned as the inexperienced lips and tongue met her pussy exploring them without shame for her appearance with her teacher's cock sliding over her head. Theresa's eyes filled with lust and arousal as Emilee started to move her lips up along Theresa's cock licking and kissing it until she reached the head and stopped. Feeling Emilee's fingers reach for her pussy again made Theresa arch in her chair as she almost came from all the build up arousal "Go ahead dear you may take my cock into your mouth and try giving me a blowjob be prepared for me cumming but don't worry I am not going to punish your for your first blowjob." Theresa said as she guided Emilee's hand towards her lips.

Emilee had nodded, she indeed liked the strange taste of Theresa's juices, not accustomed to it but it was of no importance anyway as she tried herself on her first blowjob ever. Keeping her lower hand busy rubbing the hot lips, more feeling than seeing the intense reaction Theresa had at the touch. Being encouraged by her teachers words, the brown haired girl opened her lips and wrapped them around the head, being careful enough to keep her teeth away while she moved forward and down. The movement was for sure awkward for Emilee but she tried to look up to meet Theresa's eyes while her tongue swirled around the tip. The young woman was unaware of how close Theresa already was to cumming and would definitely not be prepared, despite the warning words. Her mother in the meantime was finally stirring and slowly coming back to her senses, likely to wake up and see her daughter swallowing the first load of hot cum in her life, or at least attempting it.

"You will get a lot of opportunity to eat pussy Emilee I am sure your mother is happy to teach how to eat pussy especially with her needs." Theresa said and smiled as she saw Emilee nod. Theresa's breathing turned heavy rather quickly her cock starting to drip into Emilee's mouth as she felt the head being stimulated. "Good girl use your tongue for extra stimulation make your mistress cummmmm" Theresa said as she came to her own surprise releasing a big load of cum while her pussy clenched around Emilee's fingers as it came as well. "Well not bad Emilee how did you like pleasuring me?" Theresa asked and caressed Emilee's head as she enjoyed the after bliss.

The young student would blush even more furiously if she could from that smile her redheaded teacher was giving her. Why did Theresa's juices had to be so tasty that she wanted more? And why did it felt so natural and kinda good to have that cock within her mouth or the drops of precum running down her throat being missed on the back of her tongue, the only place they could touch. The brunette followed the instruction, swirling her tongue around more but stopped as suddenly hot, gooey stuff shot against the back of her throat and despite her willing to swallow, her mouth simply was filled with the load in an instant and the young girl was ill prepared for it. Emilee actually had to pull back, the penis getting free from her mouth plastering her face with sperm while Emilee had to gasp for air and simultaneously manage to swallow. It almost ended in a coughing fit but she managed to get herself under control. Her beautiful face was an utter mess, lots of sperm dripping down on her naked chest but at the very least, her red face was mostly hidden away. "Y..yes... I... I like it... but... not this icky stuff on me..." she told her teacher truthfully while licking the region around her mouth barely clean, seemingly into the taste Theresa's sperm had. Nevertheless, the young student was still rather horny from not being allowed to get off.

"In that case you will have to learn and swallow the whole load dear, but even then I might just spray it onto you." Theresa said as she tidied up herself before looking at mother and daughter. "I believe we are the last at school let me check and than you can leave like this no cleaning until you are home. And no touching yourself until we meet again Emilee." Theresa said returning five minutes later to confirm everything was safe.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Over the next several weeks Theresa kept teasing mother and daughter. All ready the next morning she had invited herself to their place and outfitted both with a set of rope lingerie making sure the ropes were tied in such a manner they teased the hell out of them. Next Theresa started insisting on nudity in their office requiring them to undress in the classrooms before entering the office. Other times she would whisper to Emilee to go to the restroom and stain her panties with her juices removing it and giving it to Theresa on return. Meanwhile Theresa had given Natasha schematics for a device she wanted her to make twice and it should be finished in two months -which what easily doable. Eventually Theresa had invited Natasha and Emilee to her house with specific instructions. She expected them at her place Saturday morning wearing only a very skimpy top to appear appropriate while traveling to Theresa's place. The week before Theresa had milked Natasha like the first time and made Emilee orgasm until she too begged to stop. After that they were no longer allowed to touch themselves.

Theresa lived in the outskirts of the city owning a large estate which was fully enclosed by an outer wall she had ordered the women to park immediately inside the gate and walk the last half a mile to Theresa's house naked. There Theresa sat on her first floor terrace and was reading a book as she waited for the women to arrive.

Both females had quite the rollercoaster during the next weeks and it was hard to tell exactly which of the 2 was adjusting better. Emilee was definitely the more eager one to please Theresa who she seemingly had a crush on and of course, she was younger and thus more easy to influence anyway, especially when toying with her emotions and pleasure. Still, even the young brunette was hesitant to go naked, leaving her clothes where people could find them or with the constant arousal of the ropework teasing her all day. Staining her panties though must be the most easy thing for her to do with it not even being unreasonable that she did not really need to go to the bathroom in the first place, almost cumming into her panties from Theresa's hot whisper against her ear.

Natasha, a grown woman with years of personal experiences, was less easy to get into the mood to follow each and every command, hesitating all the time. But with the looming threat of being exposed which would mean losing her job with no real chance to get another job in the foreseeable future and especially not around this region while Theresa had more money than she would ever need, put her quickly in her place every time, even without being actively reminded. The older woman was nevertheless very easy to handle, not discussing any order given, and worked on the project given. She had no clue what she was building there, what the single remote was used for aside of the 2 valves it controlled, with the modern technology even through halve the building of the school while the thin material of the tube was reacting all on it's own, perfectly sealing it on the push of a button. For someone with Natasha's skills and the available material in the school for small personal projects, the devices and that single remote were done in a few days far before the end of the 2 months.

At the weekend, both women showed up like a clockwork. Both were horny for no real reason other than meeting Theresa and that they had not been allowed to touch themselves. This was especially hard for Natasha who was fighting her easy to arouse penis while for Emilee it had been the first time that she had climaxed so often that the pleasure had actually hurt, especially the constant friction on her tender skin. But now, both were walking up the way, as instructed only with as short a top they could manage to find in their wardrobe and by the looks of it, Natasha was wearing a t-shirt of her daughter, stretching over her breasts while hanging freely while all Emilee could do was hoping that the several times folded in t-shirt would keep it's position and not drop down and cover her stomach.

Theresa had enjoyed playing with Emilee and letting her do more and more kinky stuff well aware of how Emilee was feeling yet trying her best not to abuse that feeling. Many times Theresa would go back to Emilee during class and tell her how nice her panties smelled knowing it would mean even more wetness for Emilee. With Natasha Theresa remained calm and though she sometimes dangled the fear of losing her job in front of Natasha she just as often told the older Williams she could leave whenever she wanted but had to accept Emilee's choice and that also meant seeing her naked at the office. Yet Natasha kept following orders and handed in the devices on time. Theresa was well aware of Natasha's craftmenship so knew it was very doable within two months it had never been her intent to torture Natasha with an impossible deadline just to give her enough time to work on it when she had time.

Using a pair of binoculars Theresa watched the women get out of the car and walk down the driveway to the house. "I guess Tasha found herself something from Emilee's wardrobe to bad they do not understand the meaning of the word naked." Theresa said to herself as she stood at the terrace wearing a simple summer dress. Walking back into the house Theresa waited for her guests to arrive at the door and greeted them "Hello Natasha and Emilee welcome to my house I hope you are looking forward to having a weekend of fun." Theresa said giving both a hug and removing their T-shirts. "Sadly we will have to start with a punishment since neither of you understand the meaning of the word naked. So follow me please." Theresa said and turned around walking into the house.

They entered a large hall and Theresa crossed it opening a pair of double doors leading down to the dungeon underneath her house. Theresa had a large dungeon with many types of furniture and equipment. Ignoring everything she lowered to pairs of chains with cuffs attached to them and looked to the Williams women "I want each of you to stand underneath one arms up in the cuffs facing away from one another and no looking behind you." Theresa said.

Both women approached the door and thus the redhead who had ordered them to show up. Natasha was a bit unwilling to be undressed by someone else while Emilee was seemingly happy to relinquish the control over to Theresa. They smiled and hugged her back but turned somewhat pale, especially Natasha while Emilee hissed at her. "See!? I told you she said naked... but... but you had to stick with your false opinion." the younger woman scolded her mother. The older Williams was visibly shocked, seemingly the 2 did have a bit of a discussion and she had been quite wrong.

Nevertheless, both followed Theresa rather willingly into and through the house. They did not see all that much of it as Theresa made a beeline for the basement but they would likely get to know the dungeon quite intimately. Not knowing what their coworker and homeroom teacher had in store, they watched how the chains with cuffs were lowered. Following the instructions was rather easy so they did, standing back to back and looking forward, inspecting what they could see at their specific halve of the room.

Theresa ignored Natasha's resistance and stripped her enjoying the warm hug she got from Emilee. "Poor Tasha to afraid to be naked do not worry dear I will make sure you will learn to appreciate nudity and want to be naked more than to wear clothes." Theresa said showing her disappointment in Natasha insistence on wearing the T-shirt. "And you Emilee are old enough to make your own decisions if you thought you had to be naked you could have decided on removing your own top and walking the last part naked." Theresa said instead of complementing Emilee.

From the women's essays she knew they were curious about being punished so Theresa had skipping introductions and had decided to immediately put this wrong straight and in doing so introduce them to pain. "That is better behaviour girls immediately following my orders and no questions." Theresa said as she secured the women's arms in the cuffs making them stand about three meters apart.

"Now Natasha I am going to make your little girl scream like no mother wants her little girl to scream and you are going to be a good girl and not turn your head around." Theresa said as she stood in front of Natasha and stroked her cock. "However since I know you can not resist turning your head I am going to help you with these blackout lenses." Theresa said and opened Natasha's eyes placing the lenses in them. "Now show me wrong and do not look over your shoulder." Theresa said and kissed Natasha before leaving her to her darkness.

Walking over to Emilee who had positioned herself in front of the whips and floggers and ran her hands over them until finally picking up a cat o' nine tails and hit Emilee with it across the chest. "Legs wide Emilee I want you to give your whole body to me" Theresa said and kept hitting Emilee across the chest, back, bum and pussy.

Both woman did not resist Theresa with the undressing but there had been some clear tension back then and Emilee did had hope her emotional outbreak would have earned her some points, which her teacher obviously did not see the same way. Nevertheless, it did not change anything about what happened next and far to soon both had found themselves naked and secured. The position of the arms was nothing they were used to but not overly uncomfortable. Both actually did test them and how they could move but there was no attempt to pull free.

It was likely that both women were aroused by the situation so far, but Natasha's body was giving it away rather proudly with her cock being erect, unable to stop herself from pressing into the stroking hand. The older woman was not actively fighting the lenses, only her body was reacting to the invasion with attempts to blink to protect the eyes while suddenly it was rather dark for her. "P..please... don't hurt her..." she begged, unable to see and even more unable to resist returning the kiss while her cock was twitching. That well endowed Futa was not liking the idea but this situation she found herself in was pumping adrenaline and hormones through her which betrayed her fear for the well being of her loved daughter. Being reduced to her hearing was for some reason not helping in any way, her hands secured behind making her helpless, it was such a thrill.

The younger Williams was listening to what Theresa told her mother and she was trembling. Being able to watch the redhead inspecting her tools and running her hands over them was no help either. She did not know which tool would hurt the most or in what way, only that a thin one would likely be the most painful with the biggest danger of actually hurting her by breaking skin with ease, compared to a paddle. It was hard to guess why she finally screamed. It was not filled with pain, more fear of the pain she was expecting. Emilee was already panting after that first hit across her chest which began to darken where the tails had landed but she was slowly spreading her legs until Theresa deemed it enough. What followed where yelps, screams and finally sobs from the landing tails and despite her wanting to stay strong and just endure it, soon she began to beg to "Please stop, Mistress" while Natasha was surprisingly strong. Emilee's mother did not turn her head or herself around, but she was trembling and tears were running down her cheeks while her hands were fists and even worse, which only forced more tears, her cock was not going soft.

Behind Natasha, her daughter was squirming though, her begging almost a whisper between the sobs from the pain but finally she manages to get a whole sentence out without breaking up and just loud enough to be heard through the swishing of another hit right between her reddened thighs. It's hard to say what exactly was hit or if it was more like pushing a button but to her tears was something else added, a sudden sound of fluid's hitting the ground as Emilee lost all control and her bladder started to empty itself. Natasha blinked, it was not as if it would change anything about the darkness, but the swishing of the whipping device had stopped, changed with the sound of water on stone and all her vivid imagination could tell her was seemingly making her only all the more horny, with precum leaking down her shaft. "Emilee? Em? Please say something... Theresa!? Is my daughter fine! Someone say something!"

Last edited:
This was a lesson for Emilee to learn and be her own independent mind and decide for herself on how to intemperate orders given to her by Theressa instead of blindly following her mother's example. For this first punishment Theresa had kept it simple all though the position Natasha and Emilee were standing in was not the most comfortable she made sure it was not pushing them to the limit. Their feet made solid contact with the ground and their arms were not stretched just secured above their heads.

"But I am going to hurt your little princes and you are going to learn and accept that she might like to be hurt just like your body is begging to be hurt." Theressa whispered into Natasha's ear so Emilee could not hear it. Theresa very happy with how hard and horny Natasha was showing to Theresa that at the end of this weekend Natasha would hopefully realise she was not here because she was blackmailed but she was here because she needed it.

Building up the tension was always nice it was just as much torture as the actual whipping itself and she wanted to give Emilee the full experience. Landing the first hit was quiet a surprise for Theresa as she had heard a lot of screams but not like this when she hit Emilee it was not pain she heard that only came after several hits maybe Emilee took after her mother and somehow liked pain. Theresa should have agreed on a safeword with Emilee but had not done so trusting herself to much to read all the signs and pushed on just a little further as she heard Emilee's pleas until the last hit between her thighs made Emilee loose her bladder to Theresa's surprise.

Ignoring Natasha's words she walked over to Emilee and laid her on the ground in her own pee and kissed her on the lips caressing her face and silently apologised for having to leave her there for a moment. Walking to Natasha Theresa slapped Natasha in the face before pressing her lips on Natasha's and kissing her. "I am proud of you dear keep trusting me to do the right things and you will get a chance to talk with Emilee latter." Theresa said as she caressed Natasha before leaving her for Emilee.

"Please just whispers I know this is hard on your mother but she will need to learn and accept that these things happen to you. She can be your caring mother all the other times here it my job." Theresa whispered as she squatted besides Emilee and caressed her. "How are you feeling dear?" Theresa asked.

Back
Top Bottom