Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two teachers and a student (Thessa_The_Domme x Sheena-Tiger)

Natasha%20Williams.png

Natasha Williams pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, the class had been finished and the students left the room one after another. As usual the course had ended a bit early so they had time to clean up and sort the materials they had been using away. Her classes at least were one of the most liked, as far as she knew, allowing the students to do something practical, building devices on their own and learning how some of the modern technology was working, at least when they were not learning about the dry and boring theories behind them. The dark haired teacher, right in the middle between the big 3 and 4, was quite happy with the choices she had made some years ago, when she had sought a position to teach at this school. Meanwhile she had not only a small office she shared with another, younger, teacher, and her daughter she had to raise all on her own, but the place both of them lived in was only a few minutes away. Nevertheless, Natasha had decided to use some spare room in the office, which was located between the room she was holding her classes in and the major math-classroom, to get another desk in there, most often used by her daughter if her classes had ended for the day, to study some and do homework instead of being all alone at home.

There was a special reason why Natasha had to raise her now 18 years old daughter all on her own, as she was born with a special condition. Back in her younger days, it had been easy to find young men, almost boys, for a fun night, maybe more, but all of them had been intimidated when it had come to more. Every relationship had finally ended with them breaking up on her, some had managed more than one night but sleeping with a woman was one thing, if she had a well developed and functioning cock, it was something else. There seemingly was something kinky about it for them, but Natasha had needs as well. Nevertheless, all that stopped when one of her fun nights had ended with Emilee... or rather, Emilee had been the product of that one night. It had been some trouble getting through her life for a few years, having a child and wanting to study to get a position as teacher had never been easy, especially financially but with the ongoing years and her sweet girl growing up, it had become more easy. The small flat slowly had been exchanged with larger places to life and now it was even a small house, well part of a house, shared with another family next door but it was much more privacy and walking distance for both.

Attempting not to think to much about the past and what brought her here, Natasha grabbed her books and left the room into the shared office, surprised that Theresa was not yet there. Usually the younger woman had finished before her, no wonder, had she not to clean up that much after each class or prepare the same amount. Even modern technology could only account for so much, and having a very physical focused class meant less preparation reusable and able to be projected or copied to and from the mobile devices the students used today... so unlike the huge amount of different books Natasha had to when she had been the age of her students. She settled down, closing her eyes for a few moments, imagining the brunette coming in, looking stunning as usual and with a certain flair around her which made the older ones heart jump in a way it had not done for many years. Something in the way she walked and looked at people around her was just special and seemingly Natasha was the only one being aware of it, or so, she thought. Keeping her, not always so little, secret in check was not the most easy task, especially when Theresa was asking her to help or do something or when she leaned over the table, allowing her colleague to get a good look at her and sniff of her shampoo.

DUYc9aU.jpg

"Okay everyone time has passed put your pencils down and your exam at the corner of the table" Theresa said at the end of the hour and started gathering the exams separating the answer sheets from the exam sheets. Wearing one of her designer dresses with matching heels Theresa did not fit into the stereotype of a teacher and especially not a math teacher. Having been born in a wealthy family she had followed education mostly because it was obligatory since her parents found it more important to teach her how to run their holdings and how to trade on the stock exchange. As they passed away during a plane crash Theresa remained orphaned at the age of eighteen and had not a big interest in running her family business, or at least not full time. With some help she had setup a monitoring board who took care of the day to day business while she got monthly updates and handled her family's stock portfolio herself. Having now all the time of the world she decided to pursue a educational degree in math since she had always been good at helping others and liked it. So nowadays she was teaching math at a local high-school about an hour away from her family estate appreciating being around other people and having a nice colleague with whom she shared an office.

Always having had more of an interest in women than men her love life as a futa had been a bit easier as she most of the time found women who for a while were pretty happy with her extras. Though ultimately she had never found the one probably due to her dominant nature and her desire to have someone under her permanent control.

"Hey Tasha you are early" Theresa said as she entered the office and walked to her desk with a large package. "Had a math test integration and differentiation so next time they have to calculate something in your class they should know how to do it." Theresa said as she opened the package and picked out a book with a bound woman on the front. Sitting down Theresa quietly started browsing the book.

Natasha looked up and smiled, seeing and hearing Theresa walking in. She had told her coworker several times not to call her that, but somehow she did not seem to get through to her and to be honest, she somehow liked it when Theresa's voice was calling her that. "I wouldn't say I was early, it is more like you are late this time. You must have let them use more time than usual... you are not showing any weakness, are you? They will jump on anything and tear you apart." she joked and leaned back, pondering for a few moments. "I will keep your words in mind, but I am not sure I have much use of that kind of calculations for them, they are quite specific after all and better made with software designed for the tasks. Makes sure all of them have some success here and there." She smiled and stretched a bit, looking curious at the package and then blinked. First she was quite surprised by seeing an actual book, one made from paper. It was nowadays so rare to see one of these and Theresa clearly was not within the age anymore where books were common. It took the older woman to realize what she actually saw at the front and she was feeling her cheeks gain temperature as she began to blush and quickly look down to go back concentrating on her preparations for the next class. The fact that the bound woman had looked like she had long black hair like herself and some sizeable breasts was not helping her though as it made it much more easy to let her mind wander and imagine her in that very same situation and her cursed package between her legs was reacting to it.

You could say it was Theresa's rebellious streak and against the school system and how formal everyone was with one and other. This was her little sanctuary and she preferred it to be relaxed where she did not have to keep up an appearance. "Well I designed the exam to be a tad longer and they were so excited about the exam they could not keep their mouths shut so I could start handing out the exams. However I got them they had to stay an extra five minutes outside regular hours if they wanted to use the full hour they had." Theresa said and smirked. "You know what the stupid thing about software is?" Theresa said not waiting for an answer "It is a black box you put numbers in because it was taught to you to do so but you do not understand why those numbers and what happens with them. That is where math comes in, understanding what happen turns a monkey into a human being and that is why I like to write my own code. So I know how it works plus I can add the features I want." Theresa said as she opened the package.

"What are you surprised to see an actual book? Art is so much better if printed it makes it touchable and something more than just a digital picture." Theresa said as she saw Natasha's surprise and sat down browsing the book. "Why would men be allowed to read the playboy and comment about it among one and other and I not allowed to read a bondage book" was Theresa's reasoning behind her just opening the box and reading it in her office with her colleague present.

The a bit older teacher nodded at the explanation, understanding what Theresa had been doing there with the exam and knew, some classes were quite eager to prove what they learned while others had only a few students with that attitude, at best. She was sure, Theresa would learn that lesson in due time, no reason to stop her enthusiasm, it was helping the students as well as her. And she had to admit, knowing a bit how things worked was not a bad idea. "Sometimes, a black box is a good thing, and most my topics are about understanding how the things work. I see no need to add to much theory into it... you are doing a really good job with that already."

The other topic was more fickle though. "Y...yeah... I am surprised. You are not the age where you see people reading actual books... regardless of what is in it. And... it is... of course... not about the contents." she said, hoping the increasing warmth on her cheeks were not a sign of a similar increasing redness. For some reason she had to think about Theresa in situations similar to what little she had glimpsed on the cover... but it was quickly shifting towards an older woman with darker hair, somehow resembling herself quite a lot. Lucky for her, she did spot the time and coughed. "Oh my... how time passes sometimes. I have my next class coming up." Natasha said, getting up from her seat, happy to have this excuse to get away and hopefully calm down enough as the little fantasy-time she had was tickling something between her legs.

Theresa knew perfectly well from her own time at highschool they were just trying to get the exam go away instead of having to make it. However since it had been their last lesson of the day she had just waited for them to stop talking and handed out the exam telling them they would have to stay after hours to finish the exam. "True getting the devices working and knowing which parameters to use is the first step and these are fifth year students so it is time for them to get a basic understanding about how things work inside the software." Theresa said as she was browesing the book.

"Well call me old fashioned but my parents had a lot of books so I learned to appreciate them guess it is like vinyl first you had vinyl than you had tape, cd and online and now people who want to appreciate the music use vinyl. Anyway good luck with your class and if you want you can browse through the book when you return. Why should men have all the fun watching naked ladies? I sure like them to be tied up" Theresa said as she lifted up the book to show a woman wearing a breast harness making her breast pop out.

Emilee%20Williams.png

Natasha shrugged "Being old fashioned is not a bad thing." she said, preferring to skip everything else as she feared she might not be able to get the images out of her head ... naked ladies and them being tied up, maybe even herself. It was not long after the teacher left through her door into her classroom that the door of Theresa's classroom opened, shortly after the next class had finally started. In came Emilee, the daughter of Natasha and thus the one sharing the third desk inside the room.

"Good afternoon Teach!"
she announced herself in quite the good mood, despite being here meant she had homework to tackle and it was not yet time to leave while she had at least no classes left for the day. While being quite happy as she came in, she suddenly stopped in her steps as her eyes register the object her teacher is holding in her hands. Breathing in more deeply as she had planned, the young woman quickly moves over to her desk, a growing redness on her cheeks. "How was your day? I... going by the plan, you have no classes left today, am I right?" she asks, wanting to sound innocent and as if everything was normal while Emilee tried to reign in her wild imagination featuring Theresa and ropes.

"Good afternoon Emilee" Theresa replied smiling as the enthusiastic young woman entered the office. Since this was a private room where no other student came and barely any other personnel Theresa had told Emilee she did not have to address her as Ms. Jones but could call her Theresa or Thessa and was in turn called Teach. "Yes my dear just had my last class, just had the fifth years take an exam so that means I have to correct them but I got this lovely package." Theresa said pointing at the package and the book she was holding. "Come dear don't be shy you are an eighteen year old that means you are an adult." Theresa said and rolled her chair over to Emilee and put the book in front of them on Emilee's desk.

"Do you like what your are seeing dear?" Theresa asked as she slowly turned the pages from one bondage position to the next. Some women were clothed others were naked some even had toys inserted into their pussy or bum.

The young woman smiled, settling down into her chair. "You still have to correct them? Mom always said, you should make sure to take care of your priorities. Hadn't she be in here before I came in? It's odd she did not tell you again to keep them straight." Emilee hoped this would distract Theresa a bit but as it seemed, she failed miserably since the chair was almost rolling within the next second and the older woman quickly sitting next to her and with book in hands.

The cheeks of the young student quickly began to turn red once more and it was a bit like a train wreck or a large car accident, she simply could not look away. Of course, the sight was much more pleasant and she grew wet between her legs. "Who... who in their right mind... would... do something like that? Getting tied up... all helpless..." the brunette managed to say, her voice a bit shaky as her imagination tried to show tell her how it would be right now, her hands pulled back over the chair and wrists tied together... would she be able to get away? What would Theresa do? This good looking teacher she always had admired and was once more so close to her, close enough to smell her shampoo and perfume.

"Oh don't worry dear I just giving myself a sneak peak and motivation before I start correcting the exams and you have homework to do so I don't want to keep you distracted too long" Theresa said as she rolled over to Emilee and showed her the book and pictures. "Lot's of people let themselves be tied up and want to be helpless some just want to loose control and let others do to them what they want. Others like the feeling of being tied up and somehow feel secure in the ropes. Again other's like to serve others and let them do to them what they want." Theresa explained as she kept turning pages in the book.

Leaving the book on Emilee's table she pushed herself off and rummaged around in the package before retrieving two pairs of of cuffs each with a meter long chain between them. "Would you like to try it?" Theresa asked Emilee as she showed her the cuffs. "I secure your ankle or ankles to the base of the chair and you have to make your homework like that. If you need to go to the bathroom or are finished with your homework you have to ask me to release you. Off course you don't have to undress that is up to you." Theresa said and opened the cuffs.

Emilee tried her best not to blush as her homeroom teacher was sitting next to her, talking so casually about the contents of the book while images popped up in the young woman's mind. The brunette's eyes were very obviously glued to the pages but it was impossible to say which of the many different situations depicted was turning her on more but most of them had a very positive impact on her, at least positive if someone wanted to make her blood pumping and getting aroused.

book_1.png
Only when Theresa left her alone for a few moments to go through her ominous package, the young woman had time to calm down while staring at the book but not daring touching it or even turning the page. Maybe the woman on the double-page was what made her almost freeze and concentrate on her breathing, after all, it was a brunette, maybe around Emilee's age and she laid there on a table, completely naked. Her mouth looked stuffed not unlike a pig with an apple, only the shiny red thing was far to perfect and looked more like maybe rubber or something and straps of leather were attached to it, forming a harness around her head. Her head was held up by a rope seemingly tied to one of the straps or maybe a ring worked into it, she was unable to tell from the angle but that rope was secured on the other end into even more rope which in turn was wrapped around the girls arms which had been pulled onto her back. Emilee was at a loss for words while she tried to untangle the, for her, mess of rope or ropes and knots only in that small part of the picture. Tracing the ropework with her eyes she landed at the feet of the girl who had been pulled back, the same kind of rope and knots which secured the wrists and arms together did it here with the ankles. On her way back she finally found another rope which was well hidden between the arms and the brunette's body. Going by the angle of it, maybe it came from the wrists, pulling them down and connecting them to a rope around the waist. The student could only imagine how helpless that girl was, she looked as if she was only able to maybe crawl, working her shoulders and hips left and right at the best though this was only a guess she made. And to top it all, the girl on that table, despite her situation, did not look stressed or as if she was fearing something but, as far as the pose allowed... relaxed? Happy?

Hearing her teacher she finally looked up and had to blink and think, processing what the redhead had just asked. Theresa could see how it was working inside the head of the student and how her eyes moved back and forth between the book and the chains while she sucked in the side of her bottom lip, gnawing on it nervously. "Uh... mmmh... o...okay... but... but you have to release me before mom is back too. Or when I find it... not fun..." Emilee agreed, turning herself to the side and offering both her feet by extending them, signaling she would agree to securing both without undressing herself.

Theresa saw how Emilee was sucked into the picture and could not keep her eyes from it. The picture was not chosen for any reason it was just the one at which she left the book open as she retrieved the pairs of cuffs she had ordered with the book. Letting Emilee enjoy the picture and take it in Theresa waited a while before she made her suggestion and saw how the offer she made got the young woman thinking and doubting whether or not to give in to her teacher's indecent proposal she made casually throwing in the possibility of nudity. As Emilee offered her legs to Theresa soon both ankles were cuffed and quickly the chains wrapped around and secured to the column of the chair leaving Emilee unable to leave the chair.

Closing her book Theresa put it on the corner of her own desk so that it would be insight of Natasha when she returned after her lessons before sitting back behind her own desk and started correcting the exams. About half an hour in Theresa cleared her throat and started to speak "Emilee I want you to lower your panties onto you ankles and keep one hand on your pussy" Theresa said without looking up from her exams.

The young student let Theresa work on her, securing her to the chair. Moving her legs she could feel the cuffs around her ankles and then there was the faint sound of the chain... rattling over the column of the chair below her. As things were, the chain was likely long enough to free herself, if she climbed down, got down on her stomach and tried to get close to it with her legs spread and then somehow managing to lift the rolls of the chair up and pull her legs back again. Definitely complicated but if Theresa ran away with the keys, there was some kind of way to get free without help, at least free from the chair while the cuffs and the chain between her legs would definitely raise eyebrows.

Having tested her limits a bit, Emilee finally started with her duties, working on her homework which was much more easy with the book closed and away from her desk. Hearing the redhead clearing her throat she looked up, blinking and taking some time to process what she just had heard. A few seconds later she was checking the time, almost halve the time for the class was over since her mother was seldom giving classes not at least 90 minutes in length due to how complex the topics were and even with modern technology, assembling and disassembling the projects took time. Emilee's cheeks quickly began to darken again while she raised a bit from her chair, reaching under her skirt to pull down her panties as told by Theresa. She had no clue why she was actually following the orders, knowing only that her heart was jumping wildly and there were butterflies in her stomach. Slowly she placed her hand under her skirt, feeling the warmth of her nether regions with her fingers. Unable to stop and not even noticing it, her fingers began to gently stroke along her lips while she got back, concentrating on her duties... having said nothing all the time.

With Emilee's ankles secured Theresa turned her attention to her job and let the girl explore her new situation. Theresa had not really planned any of this, having an interest in BDSM she bought items from time to time and out of convenience had Theresa had this package delivered to her work instead of house. Seeing the reactions on first Mother and than Daughter had made her decide to see how willing participants they would be and if they were into this.

Hearing Emilee rumage behind her Theresa smiled as she peeked over her shoulder and saw Emilee's panties hanging around her ankles and the girl working on her homework casually touching her pussy. Finishing the first question of the exam Theresa put her pencil down and rolled her chair over to Emilee "Since you followed my orders so nicely you may push one finger into your pussy. When you are done with your homework and have time left I want you to write an essay about your sexual experiences and submissiveness." Theresa said quickly removing Emilee's watch and rolling back to her own desk hoping the tasks she had given Emilee would make her forget time until her mother showed up.

Emilee was unaware what her teacher was doing, she was a bit lost in the moment, her concentration moving back and forth between her important studies and the warm feeling raising from between her legs. When the familiar voice of Theresa reached her ears, she looked up, cheeks flushed a bit red. The brunette gasped and blushed even more but it turned into a soft moan while a finger followed the suggestion, sinking deeper between her lower pair of lips. "Ye...ssss..." she almost whispered while her eyes followed her watch taken away. How would she know when her mother would come back that way? Would her teacher warn her considering the agreement she hoped they had? There was only one way to find out and some raising heat and a almost furiously moving finger were telling her she would do just that, find out if Theresa was up to her word. Even more aroused now, emilee lowered her eyes back down at her homework, not sure if she could ever finish it in time to get to the essay for some bonus points. In fact, by the look of it, now with her finger buried inside herself, moving it slowly, a certain young woman was far to distracted.

"Good girl give into those nice feelings" Theresa said as she heard Emilee whisper in yes in total arousal smiling as she removed the watch. Theresa was in no way going to keep her word and wanted Natasha to discover her horny tied up daughter. She had not taken this book to school on purpose but as she saw how the Williams women were reacting to it she needed little time to consider before deciding on seducing both into the world of BDSM and not one by one but both fully aware of each other's entrapment into Theresa's plans.

The young brunette kept working on herself... and her homework of course. She was a dedicated young student with a teacher as mother to boot but that arousal was to much for her. Time was drifting and if Theresa paid any attention she would be very aware that each minute there were barely any stokres of the pen added onto the paper but Emilee did not seem to register it as if time was flowing really slow for her. To make it worse, likely for Emilee, she did not even register when the door opened some time later and her mother came in, smiling as the older brunette saw her daughter in the room, working on her homework.

By the looks of it, the older Williams did not register, yet, what her slightly hunched over daughter was actually doing, it was only a quick glance at her while she herself was busy placing down some material from the last class. "Where you able to get some things done, Theresa? I hope Emilee had not been chatting away to much again like last week when you complained about her chatty nature and you would love to make her shut up." Natasha asked her co-worker, speaking out loud to get her daughters attention as well. She had talked with her about the issue with her last week and Emilee had been less chatty since then but it never hurt to remind her with a hint of humiliation added in and for some reason she imagined her own daughter with a big round thing in her mouth, essentially making her shut up for sure.

Emilee in turn was finally taking notice of her mother, of that well known voice, and almost jumped up from her chair, pulling her finger from her glistening wet place while the chain between her legs was rattling against the chair. "Mm... MOM! When did you... oh.. .s..stop... don't look! I... I just droppe... s..some...thing..." the younger brunette tried to stop her suddenly inquisitve mother who was getting interested in the rattling sound comeing from behind the table and walked around the desk to investigate. Meanwhile Emilee was attempting to get at least her panties back up her legs but they caught on her knees and Natasha simple stood there, staring down at her daughter who was turning deeply red. "What is the meaning of this, young lady!?" the older woman asked her daughter, a hint of red on her own cheeks, seeing her daughter almost helpless in front of her... and so humiliated. Theresa was almost forgotten by the Williams for the moment.

"She has been a nice and obedient silent little girl no complaints from me" Theresa said and smiled as Natasha entered their office. "I finished correcting the first two out of four questions and it seems a good portion of the class will pass the exam" She added as she saw how Emilee discovered her mother had entered the room while she had her panties on her ankles and was playing with herself chained to a chair. Theresa smiled at she saw the Williams family's reactions and looked Natasha deep in the eyes before she spoke "No be a good little girl Tasha and stay there while I handle your daughter" Theresa spoke and stood up and walked to Emilee. "Get that hand back where I told you it should be and turn it into a nice little show for your mother and no cumming without my permission." Theresa said cutting Emilee's panties from her legs and pulling her skirt down to her ankles.

"Now Tasha" Theresa said as walked over to the older Williams "Let me guess you are wishing it was you in that chair all exposed and having to play with yourself begging me to allow you to cum wanting to do nothing else but wait for my permission and release all that build up sexual tension just because I said so." Theresa said and pulled Natasha in and giving her a long and intimate kiss forcing her tongue into Natasha's mouth before finally letting go and allowing her to answer.

For no real explainable reason Natasha stopped and even made halve a step back as if to give Theresa some additional room to handle her daughter. The older Williams was quite clearly totally flabbergasted by the scene in front of her and unable to understand what was happening. On the other side of the family, Emilee looked up at her red haired teacher only whimpering in response to the cut away panties and pulled down skirt while she slowly followed the instructions to put her finger back between her spread legs. The young woman of course barely was putting up a proper show, not even knowing how to do it, but the sight would likely be enough for a start.

Natasha meanwhile was watching with wide open mouth, gasping as she saw her red cheeked daughter following the naughty commands of her coworker. What Theresa described was not exactly what was going on inside her head, it mostly involved spanking her daughter for this scene, but that punishment aside, it was rather close. At the very least she had time to rise her jaw again while Theresa was talking but there was no fighting back when the other almost jumped at her, pulling her into that hot kiss, leaving her gasping for some seconds while the brunette had to catch her breath. The black haired woman tried to stare daggers at her co-worker but they would more turn out like hearts if they were possible at all. "Wh...what is... the explanation... for... all this?" she asked, holding herself together just well enough to not wet her panties with a drooling pussy.

Theresa smiled towards Natasha as she even stepped away from her daughter showing clear signs of submissiveness to Theresa. "Come come Emilee I know you like this and no one will see your that you are not wearing panties." Theresa said and petted Emilee while she waited for her to return the finger back to her pussy and start playing again as she was told. "Good girl why don't you turn your attention back to writing that essay I ordered you to write so I can get to know you better." Theresa said before turning her attention towards Natasha.

Theresa's eyes were cold as she stared into Natasha's eyes who she had caught of guard and was again telling Theresa she was at least partially right about what she had said to Natasha. "What is going on her?" Theresa said as she guided Natasha to her own desk and opened the book at exactly the same page it had laid open for Emilee. "This is going on Natasha" Theresa said with a big smile. "Your daughter is exploring her sexuality and is finding out she wants to be controlled and tied up. Just like you want to be controlled and tied up. I have seen how you started to stammer when I revealed the book and browesed through it." Theresa said as she turned over the pages and it showed two women dangling in the air all exposed one being a futa and one a normal woman with a mistress standing in between them holding two floggers.

Not knowing Natasha was a Futa Theresa just stood up and pulled out another pair of cuffs similar to the ones she used on Emilee out of her package. "Shall I tie you up just like I did to Emilee? First you remove your skirt and panties where Emilee can see you and than I tie you to your chair. If you have nothing to do you can also start writing an essay similar to Emilee." Theresa said with a warm smile.

The young Williams almost moaned as Theresa praised her and was patting her on the head for being such a good obedient girl, even though she still had to fight a bit with herself before turning back towards her essay. The whole situation was so overwhelming yet she managed to mutter a "Yes Mist.... Teach..." giving her very best to concentrate on writing and fingering herself while ignoring her mother was there to watch.

Natasha though had her own issues to handle, with Theresa taking the lead and almost shoving the book into her face. The older woman scanned what was shown to her and the whole picture, even the floggers, stirred something inside her and quickly she had to groan as her panties suddenly were becoming rather tight and the danger of her long skirt raising up was literally growing. "I... I will not... fall for your games Theresa. You... you stop this here and now... or... I... I will report you." the black haired woman said, fighting with herself to tear away her eyes from the picture. Why were these red lips of the 2 in the picture around the red gags so erotic? She had to stop this quickly, somehow, her knees already were going so weak and her secret was about to free itself from its confinements and form the worst of tents with her long skirt. All she could hope for was that Theresa was giving in and stopping it, despite her better gut feeling that her co-worker would more likely continue her pressure and make her falter faster than a paper tiger.

"How nice of you Emilee to call me Mistress why don't you push a second finger in your pussy as a reward for good behaviour" Theresa said as she walked over to Natasha.

"Oh come on Natasha they might be games but be honest how long have you been a single mom now? Eighteen years? Is it not time to finally give in to your fantasy and play with me. And you will not get me by reporting me I have enough money to live out the rest of my life without having to work a day. The only reason I am here is because I like to teach these highschool kids and help them become what they want." Theresa said and pushed Natasha's chair back revealing the tent in Natasha's skirt.

"Oh my Natasha" Theresa said and pushed Natasha's skirt back and freed her penis from her panties taking Natasha's cock in her hand pulling it up to reveal her pussy "Emilee why don't you roll over here and come admire your mother's sexes." Theresa said and started to stroke Natasha "Ever fantasised about having her locked up" Theresa asked.

The young Williams would blush more if she could, she had hoped that Therese had not picked up on her slipup but she nevertheless quickly pushed the second finger into her hot, overflowing place, letting out a cute moan in the process, unable to stop herself from it.

Natasha meanwhile gulped, she had hoped to be able to stop her co-worker with the threat of reporting her but what good would this bring? She and her daughter would be even more humiliated in front of the other teachers if not more and would have to switch school while Theresa likely could not show her face for some time in public and just lived on as she said. And this might be the best outcome, if both Williams would not be dragged into the public as well. When Theresa suddenly pushed the chair which had barely protected her with standing in front of her as she had no time to sit down since coming back. "N..nonono!" Natasha gasped but instead of stopping the redhead, the black haired woman covered her shameful red face with her hands while her panties slid down her legs and the skirts front piled up on the hard shaft.

The young brunette looked up hearing her name, confused as she was already hard at work splitting her mental capacity between moving her fingers, not climaxing from it and writing the most private things down in barely readable handwriting from shaking and shivering. She pulled away from her desk, confused and curios by what her teacher had said, following the invitation/order-mix to roll around her own desk, since standing up and walking was out of the question. "Sex...es?" she inquired, wondering if she had really heard correctly a plural which was on the impossible end. The question though was answered quickly as her eyes were able to fall on the throbbing cock as Theresa's stroking was driving Emilee's mother almost crazy. The last time it was not herself touching it was so long ago and while she had released herself on a regular base, this was something else. "L...locking mom up? W...why would I?" the young girl asked, still confused but already picturing her mother in a chastity belt which was suddenly not fitting anymore, with the throbbing cock she never had expected. But it made her wonder how long it would take to get more money from her mother in exchange of letting her have an orgasm.

"Oh Natasha do not be afraid of me if you really do not like what I am doing to you you may say so but it has to be convincing not the hollow threats I heard until now." Theresa said as she admired Natasha's sexes and noticed how she felt ashamed about them. "Why are ashamed Natasha you look so beautiful down there" Theresa said as she lifted up Natasha's penis and touched her pussy.

"Yes my dear Emilee your mother like me is a special kind of woman one in a hundred I believe. We are born with both a fully functioning pussy and penis.“ Theresa said as she turned Natasha towards her daughter so she could admire her Mother's body as well while she kept casually stroking Natasha's penis. "It was kind of meant as a question for your mother but by locking her penis up you can control when she yerks herself of and it is a reminder to of belonging to someone." Theresa explained as she also started to rub Natasha's pussy.

"I am going to make you two an offer. Emilee all ready started on it but I want you both to write me an essay about your sexual life and your curiosity about being submissive. From there we start to discover what you like and if we want to turn it into more than just this or even decide to forget about everything." Theresa said and slipped a finger into Natasha's pussy. "What do you think Tasha is that not a fair deal?" Theresa asked.

Natasha could nos simply stop feeling humiliated and ashamed by what was happening and the worst thing was, it only made her even more hot down there while Theresa touching her was not helping at all. The redhead could instead feel the penis growing as hard as it likely could be and the pussy was drooling all over her fingers while the black haired woman could only hold her breath and close her eyes to avoid openly moaning, knowing this would only be a viable option for a certain far to short time.

Meanwhile, Emilee, still secured to her chair, still one hand between her legs and surely both fingers sunk deep into her own wet pussy, stared at the 2 older people she had thought to know rather well, considering one was her mother and the other 'just' her homeroom-teacher she was sharing a lot of time with in this office. In case of her mother though, questions began to settle within the inquisitive mind, questions about definitions of mother and father and if her mother might be in reality her father and her mother still somewhere out there or even if there was no father but Natasha had used her own sperm and eggs and if that was true... But before she could dive even deeper into this abyss of philosophical questions she snapped back to reality when Natasha finally gasped for air, rolling into an involuntary moan while a finger slipped into her, lifting the older Williams up on her toes as she almost climaxed, her cock throbbing and ready to burst.

"I... I will continue... write it again... it's so... shaky..." Emilee said, looking up at Theresa, clearly horny and holding herself in check as best as she could while daydreaming of Theresa bending down to kiss her again. At the same time, a breathless Natasha whimpered and nodded. "O...okay... I'll write... j...just lemme... go... please!" she begged, feeling her climax almost there but not wanting to be finished like this in front of her daughter, not sure what she would do or worse, how it would feel while deep down she was wanting to know.

Back
Top Bottom