Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Christine

Super-Earth
Hey everyone! This is Christine!
Finally, back, I'm going to make my permanent RP request 'call'!
Please take your time and read it below. And let's try not to ask me things that I have already listed below.
PM me if you have questions/concerns or are interested in RP!

My F-list.

Basic stuff

I understand typos, and I will make them too, but let's have our Grammar and spelling decent.

At least one paragraph response. I can write more than one paragraph depending on the situation.

I only do FxM. My main character is a female. (Yet, I don't mind adding side characters in the roleplay.)

And the character you play in the roleplay is Male. (What your gender is in real life doesn't really matter, as long as your character can convince as a male.)

If you're honestly stuck on a reply or do not wish to continue, please let me know. Because I surely will.

Active and Flexible, but real life can get in the way.

Don't hold back; just say so! Communication is the key!

Dislikes:

Incest: No, sorry! Indeed I have done some taboo and disturb roleplays. Yet, a family is a family. And even in the roleplay, it should stay that way.
Toilet sports and SCAT: A big No, no!
Vore and Gore: Let's just keep it out of the roleplay.
Rape: I don't mind if things turn really wild or rough. Force can be okay.
Cheating partners in the role play.
My character is 18+ to 29. I don't play younger; I don't like to play older.

Sorry in advance. For the long post. Yet, take your time and read it!

I am open to suggestions!
We can add Kinks and be naughty and playful.

~ New Plots ~
The three of us (Furry (m) x Human (f))
Furries and humans co-exist together in the future. Society is more open, and everyone is living peacefully. Different Species are not dating, mostly because it's impossible. My character ran away from home and gave up on college. She is working as a model in the small fashion industry. She shares a flat with two male furries (your characters). They know each other for a long time. Slowly their relationship changes. There is a lot of flirting, teasing, and much more. And my character starts an odd relationship with both. All three are not accepting what is happening only playing game after game. Trying to hide the fact that they went into something forbidden. Things get slowly messy. She can end up pregnant to make things more confusing.

Far away from home (Furry (m) x Human (f))
Earth is not longer, and humans live mostly in colonies. Yet, to live in colonies where only humans are citizens cost a lot. Alien colonies offer a cheaper way to live. My char is a human girl that, for some reason, ends up losing her wealth. To survive, she ended up living in a colony with furries. She shared an apartment with a male fox furry (or any other furry you would want to be) and looked for a job. Living in the colony is not as easy as she has now to live with different rules.

Human Pet (Furry (m) x Human (f))
Eanope
is the center of the pet market. Anything exotic and cute is taken there and sold at a high price. However, Eanope has a sinister side. Most of the owners don't really care about their pets. And is often seen that pets are abandoned in the South Teowat district, where many stray pets are forgotten there. Sometimes the Collectors from the pet center are roaming the district and catch a few of the strat pets. Those who are still worth getting back in the system from someone else to take them in and the rest are brought in the large cages that the Pet center owns and often forgotten there. The strong and clever ones manage to survive, the rest are being toyed, used, or even forced into brutal acts by the strong ones. A disease had wiped out most of the inhabitants of the colonized planet Uyama. The only human survivor is my character. She ends up as a pet there and her sinister story starts there.

Kung Fu Pair (Po x Mulan)
Mulan ends up in the world of Po. After a lot of confusion and silly events. Po falls for her. Now he has to convince her to became his mate.

Pairs
Male (OC)Female (OC)

Furry feline

College student human

Furry Panda

Human

Furry canine

Roommate human

Furry Equidae
Human

Dragon Furry

Human

Mythical creature

Human

Demon

Human

Pokemon

Trainer

Furry

Human

Minotaur

Human

Centaur

Human

Monster

Human

Ripper

Human

Robot

Human

Over weighted Gamer

Popular girl

Older Plots

She is a human girl who was hired to work in a space ship. The crew is mostly furries, and the ship explores the unknown space. The petite human girl, after graduation, was accepted to work there. She is the youngest of the crew and gave a position to train the crew in case of attacks. Yet, being human and a woman, most furries are not taking her seriously. Slowly she found her way in there. Yet things get complicated, as she is a sexy and hot human. Some furries started wanting to have a try with her. As humans are not often seen in their parts. And they seem like exotic species to them.

She is a human girl that grew up in a town inhabited by humans only. For a serious reason, she ended moving to another region that furries are frequently seen. There she ended up sharing a flat with a furry, and although its taboo, their curiosity brought them closer than they should. And now they are somehow in love and somehow dating. Again, that's a general idea. It can be altered.

Outa Space (Furry (m) x Human (f))
There is a spaceship out in the unknown space, the working stuff isn't human but furries. They rarely accept humans into the ship, until one newbie mechanic was accepted. At first, no one really liked the new human girl, she brought only troubles. But things slowly changed... This a smutty... smutty RP :eek:

The two Kingdoms (Furry (m) x Human (f))
He is the prince in the North furry Kingdom and she is the princess in the East human Kingdom. Both Kingdoms are at war for years now. Both sides had tried to end the war, but there was always a reason to start a new war. The prince and the princess had enough. Although they don't like each other personally and they don't get along, they believe that the war has to end. So the prince has a plan. To breed the princess, knock her up, and hoped that would make both sides accept it and end the war.

Lost forest (centaur (m) x human (f))
Once upon a time, there was a tight-fisted girl. She was on the way to see her friend when she decided to take a short cut through Rainforest. It wasn't long before she got lost. She looked around, but all she could see were trees. Nervously, she searched into her bag for her mobile phone. Yet, there was no service. She began to panic. She felt sure she took the right path. To make matters worse, she was starting to feel hungry. She was lost in a forest she knew so well. She walked around until it was getting night; she was surely lost. The problem was she ended up in a different reality and a completely different forest than she thought. Troubles started when she crossed paths with a centaur.

What kind of Zombie are you? (Zombie (m) x human (f))
There has been a zombie apocalypse, and half of the population is infected. There are three types of zombies: The regular ones, which simply look for food and kill. They are very slow and dumb. The second is the bosses who care about food and sexual encounters. They seek to have their own fun. And the third type, who called the Monsters. They are bigger and faster. And they mostly want to fuck and fuck. On her way to the last save the human city, MC crosses paths with those zombies. She is one of the few that gets not affected, making her an easier target for the Zombies.

Rocket team hilarious plan (pokemon (m) x human (f))
For years rocket team plans to find a way and collect as many pokemon as they can, so they can sell them and make money. But their strategy in capturing pokemon was ridiculous. They have managed to collect a high amount of pokemon but not enough to sell them and get all the gold to secure a luxurious life. With all their hopes lost, one of the team finally discovers an injection that would only work in specific humans to breed pokemon eggs. After a long search, they find a suitable girl. They inject her and taking her to their Facility. Their plan starts there as they have her mate with their pokemon and breed the pokemon's eggs they will sell.​

The world has changed over the centuries, and now humans and furries co-exist. Creatures that were never known are now seen all over the world. Now each species stays with its own, furries with furries and humans with humans. The forests are areas that are no longer safe for humans to travel alone. There leave more creatures that humans do not know. My character, a human girl, always like the forest and decided to explore the wild. After some research, she ended up hiking in the south parts of her town. The problem starts when she mixes up the maps and starts her journey in the forest's wrong part. In that part of the forest lives your Character. A furry dragon, a very tall and strong creature. That actually is the last of his kind. He hoped all the years to find a mate and breed. But he was not like me until he meets my character. After some arguing and fights, they seem to get on good terms. The dragon allowing her to stay around and leave a few days in the forest as she had planned, and he is slowly getting the idea to have her as his mate.

Furries and humans co-exist for years, but still, few things are taboo. But still, some live together perfectly. Of course, humans and furries don't date as anatomically it is not possible. The Minotaur's best friends feel sorry as his friend cannot find someone to date. Even taboo and not possible, he noticed that he likes humans. She plots a dated, arranging one of his new humans' females to date with the Minotaur. How will things turn out?

Furries and humans co-exist together in the future. Society is more open, and everyone is living peacefully. Different Species are not dating, mostly because it's impossible. My character ran away from home and gave up on college. She is working as a model in the small fashion industry. She shares a flat with two male furries(you characters). They know each other for a long time. And both of the males slowly start to like their female roommates more than friends. Slowly their relationship changes. There is a lot of flirting, teasing, and much more. And my character starts odd relationships with both. All three are not accepting what is happening only playing game after game. Trying to hide the fact that they went into something forbidden. Things get slowly messy. She can end up pregnant to make things more confusing.

A human girl that is broke and has no money. She was offered to enroll in a furry academy with all the fees paid. They want to test and see if they could make it a co-add college for furries and humans. There she slowly becomes a part of daily life with the furries. Few hate her, and some find her trouble, yet few think she is cute and adorable. Soon her life gets more complicated when two of the furries start liking her and want to date her and more. What will happen?

Once upon a time, there was a tight-fisted girl. She was on the way to see her friend when she decided to take a short cut through Rainforest. It wasn't long before she got lost. She looked around, but all she could see were trees. Nervously, she looked through her bag for her mobile phone. Yet, there was no service. She began to panic. She felt sure she took the right path. To make matters worse, she was starting to feel hungry. She was lost in a forest she knew so well. She walked around until it was getting night; she was surely lost. The problem was she ended up in a different reality and a completely different forest than she thought. Troubles start when she crosses paths with a centaur.

Earth is not longer, and humans live mostly in colonies. Yet, to live in colonies where only humans are citizens cost a lot. Alien colonies offer a cheaper way to live. My char is a human girl that, for some reason, ends up losing her wealth. To survive, she ended up living in a colony with furries. She shared an apartment with a male fox furry (or any other furry you would want to be) and looked for a job. Living in the colony is not as easy as she has now to live with different rules. Also, her roommate is a dangerous tease that gets her always mixed in odd situations.

In an era different than ours, humans and Orcs co-exists. Of course, neither race is trying to communicate with the other and keeps a safe distance. Around that time, a baby was found close to a riverbank next to Orc Village. The human child was taken in by a family of orcs and raised by them. She slowly is growing to a fine lady, and she does not get unnoticed. However, Orc pairing is different than humans in many ways. Now, as a young adult and with most orcs interested in her, she finds herself in trouble as more than one orc wants to have a share of her.

Your character is the son of the richest families around. His only problem, he never dated. Although rich and handsome, it seemed he was doing something wrong and could not get a girl. Years pass, and he was now in college, and his sexual urges were growing. Most of his friends dated and had so many stories to share; he became jealous. He also wished to date a girl and have so many wild and rough nights with her as his friends with their girls. And even more than his friends as all those years not being able to satisfy his urges, only got stronger. His parents knew their only son's problem and decided to 'hire' my character to pose as his girlfriend. Or better, her own mother offered the deal. My character was poor, and her mother was in debt, a debt she had to pay. The deal was that his parents would pay her debt, college fees, and a monthly income as long as they would date. Though there were limits, they would only date a short time or better as long their son needed to take care of all his urges. She was not allowed to date him for the long term or get pregnant. She agreed to the terms. However, things got worse, although she was trying not to pass the limits. It was not possible with their son's libido, as he banged all over and eventually got her pregnant.

My character is a young adult that lives a simple life. She works as a secretary in a lawyer's office and has been single for a while. She is actually a beautiful girl, cute and sexy. She really likes to spend her time working, and she is really into dating. Her best friend Dominic, set for her blind date with one of his friends. An odd young man with a strange body type and wild sex preferences that drove girls away. Dominic almost had to blackmail her into going. Telling her she could not be single forever. Anyway, she finally agreed and decided to go. The date did not exactly go as smooth as Dominic hoped. She drunk too much and did not really control her actions. After dinner, her drunk self followed her date home and allowed him to have a wild night with her. The next morning the only thing reminding her of last night was her hangover and her lower parts' soreness. She simply forgot about the date and the night that went wrong. She went back to her old lifestyle. But it seemed that her blind date actually likes her. The blind date went actually better than he expected. And he would want more from her.

Human Female, after taking part in a bet, agreed to play the Elevator Game. Not really believing in ghosts, she memorized all the buttons and started one night playing the game. Yet at the last step, while pressing the first-floor button, the elevator brought her to the 10th floor. Ignoring the lady who showed there, she actually steps down to that floor only to find out that she was in another dark world. Lost and not able to get back, she crosses with a bizarre creature with odd sexual needs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom