Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In The Fine Print (Sheena-Tiger and Ezralora)

The hand of the grey skinned demoness connected without any issue with the cheek of her new pet who did not even see it coming or expected something like it. Her head flew to the side while a belated gasp of surprise and pain made it out of her mouth right after she was able to process what just happened. Red hair was dangling partially across her face, something she slowly fixed as best as possible in her situation in dire hopes fixing her appearance would not get her another punishment. The young human was barely able to answer with a "Yes" in regards to the question when suddenly the hand was closing around her throat, cutting off her air. The show of dominance worked pretty well while Orla tried to get enough air down her tightened throat. It was not completely cut off but the panic was not helping as she struggled and looked begging up at Olivia. "I... I understand... p...please... a.. bre...breathing!"

Olivia kept the pressure up for just a moment longer before she slowly released her neck and gave a soft smile. "Wonderful, now you may go and take a look around your new home, i have a few bits of work that need tending to, before i can tend to you." She said as her hand traced up from her neck to her red hair, taking a lock of it in between her fingers and twirled it around before smelling a small bit of it. "If you stop being so scared you might actually begin to enjoy yourself." She mused as she kissed her pets forehead and began to walk away, her tail lightly swaying in the air as she walked.

Orla gasped for air the moment she was released, the panic still clearly visible in her eyes. Quickly she nodded and shuddered, feeling the hand trailing over her skin and playing with her red hair, even the slight pull to sniff on some of it was not lost on the human. The more gentle words and the kiss on her forehead did not actually calm her down and she turned away from the gray skinned demoness, happy to get away from her and the pain she caused more than once today. Not yet knowing her new home, Orla had to walk without a real aim around, but as long as it was leading her away from Olivia it was okay with her, for the moment. Maybe she would even find a place to settle down and relax a bit, like a couch to actually lay down on.

Olivia chewed the inside of her cheek as she moved away, hearing her begin to wander off. The house was fairly large on the ground floor. There was a makeshift gym space with various exercise equipment set up as well as a way out into the garden through a glass door. Though the place still seemed isolated from the rest of the world as it was surrounded by large trees occasionally a few other creatures were spotted, fairies, a few wood elves.

One of the rooms of her new residence was completely locked though. No matter how hard she tried to move it, the door would simply rattle and that was as much give as she would get. If she continued on though she would eventually find the library, if you could call it that. It was just two shelves filled with books of varying width with a nice fireplace with two people carved into it holding up the mantle, a smooth desk and three rather comfy looking chairs, and a small sofa.

The young human wandered around the house, wanting to have a look behind as many doors as she could. If she really had to stay, even though she still hoped to find a way out of this disaster, she thought knowing the house would be a good idea. This meant, testing each door if they opened, pulling and pushing with a bit of strength as well, just in case the door was simply slightly stuck. That way, she of course did test the locked door but not with all her might. Instead she walked through the house even more until she stepped into the small library. With the fireplace and the sofa, this did look far more comfortable and maybe even less disturbed than all the other. Orla had no interest in reading after this day but instead walked over to that sofa. It was kinda short, she would not be able to stretch but laying down, even with pulled up legs, was very welcome so she could have a nap, hoping to not be disturbed.

Olivia did not bother her for most of the evening as she was busy with her work but when she was done. She was searching around for Orla, it didn't take her long though. She was certainly cute asleep on the sofa. With a small smile the demoness silently patted herself on the back at the choice she had made. With a small movement of her hands she snapped her fingers together and there was a crack in the air. "Time to get up pet." She said to her, her eyes flaring up gently before crouching down so the girl would see her once she had decided to wake up. Olivia wasn't going to be too forcing on the first day. All of that could come later unless she continued to miss behave.

Orla had quickly drifted away, not just into a light nap, but a still light but dreamless sleep. She even yawned cutely while Olivia was watching her only to sit up in alarm at the loud crack, looking around rather confused until she managed to sort her thoughts enough to remember what had happened and where she was. The demoness was right in her face and she gasped, quickly standing up properly in front of her. "I... I am sorry... I did not know... and ... exhausted... sorry..." she stuttered, not sure if she actually did anything wrong, she did not have received any instructions or anything, so she was not sure if she should have done something, some kind of work or such, other than being allowed to look around... and if there were any places she should not have looked into.

Olivia gave her a soft smile as she watched her scramble to her feet, it was a fairly amusing sight to behold to say the least. She waited for her to calm down before raising her hand elegantly. "Calm yourself dear, you are not in trouble. For the future though you will be ready at six every morning unless you are invited to my bed, or stated otherwise." She said softly, as her yellow eyes took in the girls form. She raised her left hand and went to trace it along the girl's breast and then lightly over her nipple. "But for now..." She mused and leaned in just a little closer, invading her personal space further. "How does some breakfast sound Pet?"

The young woman slowly breathed in and out, calming herself down, helped a lot by knowing she was not in any trouble, at least for the moment. What had happened in the office was still fresh in her mind, that evil contract almost felt by her even now. "Six in the morning..." she mumbled and nodded. The human had always been a late raiser, needing at least 1 alarm, better more... this would be such a tough thing. She whimpered at the touch, it was sensual for sure and her nipples showed a clear reaction to it, quickly standing up in attention just from the finger tracing over her skin. Having the grey skinned demoness coming close was making her wish to flee but she managed to stand her ground for now, not feeling overly well with the invasion. "Food? Real food? That... sounds great... but... breakfast? Did I sleep.... all evening and night!?" she wondered, listening for her stomach to give a definite answer since she had believed to only having taken a nap.

A smile spread softly over her face, her clothing had changed a little. Her hair had been let down properly and seems to have a slight wavy look to it along with a feint shimmer from a glossy look. She moved her hand away letting it move along her for a small moment more before she took it back. She was wearing a rather exquisite dress that hugged her frame in all the right places. Her tail swaying from side to side as she giggled softly at Orla. "Oh pet..." She cooed before turning and beginning to head out of the office. "You look better with your back straight, it allows for you to show off those lovely breasts. Your posture may be something else to work on later." She said as she made her way through the house to the kitchen before getting to work. It wasn't everyday this would happen but for her first day here. It would certainly be needed.

"My... posture?" the redhead asked, with a mixture of being curious and frightened as she was not sure what to make out of that. What the young human knew though was, not following that grey skinned demoness was not an option if she did not want to starve or simply feel the pain of the contract again. Quickly her naked feet could be heard behind Olivia as Orla followed her, still not used to the layout of the house as she had to explore it on her own the evening before with a tired mind. Reaching the kitchen, the new pet stayed close to Olivia, 2 steps behind her to not be in the way of sudden movements or something while she tried to get a hang of what her owner was using to prepare the meal, it could be important later on after all. "Will I be allowed... uh... to... make my own food?" she asked while her eyes wandered around for a moment, fearing she might find a bowl or two with her name on them on the ground, hoping she would be allowed to eat properly, sitting at the table.

Olivia looked over her as she took off her beautifully tailored jacket and rolled up her sleeves slowly. She began to work in the kitchen, her hands moving to eggs and bacon, and soon the pan was sizzling and spitting out little bits of oil, with the smell of cooking meat and egg wafting over. "Oh as long as you behave, of course. You are my slave, my property but as long as you do what i ask, and do not disobey me. I see no reason why i should demean you to that of a dog... unless you beg me for it." She said with a wicked smile. Her grey skin didn't seem to burn under the hot oil that leapt up and spat on her skin.

She flipped the eggs over quickly before sliding it onto a plate and placed the meal on the table. "Being mine is not a sentence to the life of a pig, you understand." She said before looking over her. "I'm sure though someone would definitely drag you down that road. But do not let my kindness confuse you." She said and squeezed her cheeks between her fingers and thumb to turn the human's head to her. "I am your mistress and you are my slave... your training will be tough. But i believe that once you emerge on the other end you will be a better person, fit for this new world." She said with a soft smile, before leaning in to kiss her on her lips gently. "Then if you have behaved... i will give you a choice."

The young human watched carefully, more where Olivia was taking all the things from since it would make cooking on her own more easy if she had not to search for everything, while staying a bit away. Unlike the grey demoness, she knew her skin was not taking lightly to hot oil landing on it, quite the contrary it did tend to hurt quite a bit. Her cheeks though turned a bit red, had Olivia seen her looking around the floor or had it been something she would have said anyway? Orla did not plan on begging for being treated like an animal, not more than she already was.

Keeping up with listening and watching, the young redhead was waiting, making a face as her cheeks were squeezed and her attention pulled from the plate up to Olivia's face. "Whaammh..." with at first wide open eyes which quickly closed Orla knew better than fighting the short kiss which made her cheeks almost burn despite it being such a short and gentle one. "What kind of... training? I mean, like, what will be tough and... new world? Will there be even more changes? Having creatures like you around is already changing so much for humans like me." she wondered and asked, her eyes darting over to the plate every now and then though and maybe it was the scent of the freshly made food that was distracting her so much she did not even wonder about the choice.

Olivia gave a small chuckle as she slipped sat into the stool, smiling a little as she eyed up her prize. She certainly seemed to be enjoying the view of the naked human as she stared at the food and around. "The new world you have found yourself in, with us here." She said and gestured to the plate, "Dear i'm sure you can eat and listen, so eat before you do start acting like a dog." She said with a small smile as she lazily rested her head in her hand, it seemed as though anything she did was refined to perfection, and any movement was elegant and deliberate.

"Training in the art of a slave, my slave. You will be learning how to please me, how to appease my own appetites... I don't make do with sloppy service... I will also begin trying to aid in the study of the magical arts occasionally. You may have but a tiny whiff, a fume of potential but it can't help to learn to recognise when you are being messed with." She mused to her with her yellow eyes flashing. "Unless you enjoy being manipulated in such a way." She said and crossed her legs a little, as she sat in a chair. He tail swishing from side to side. She did just want to leap onto that woman and take her now, but that wouldn't be effective. Building a bit of trust was vital for this, otherwise she'd have a rebellious slave which she would have to break... Olivia was not looking for a mindless doll, not a permanent one at least. "Of course the rules of the contract are also active, but i can also offer other lessons to you, for you to better yourself. But... they will not come cheap." She added a small snake like tongue moving over her darker grey, almost black lips.

Orla was either feeling a bit less conscious about being eyed by Olivia or was to busy thinking about everything else and not tried so much to hide her body since some time and now, being told to eat, she quickly sat down in front of the plate and began to dig in. Like Olivia had said, she was quite able to listen while she was eating and while thinking about the possible meanings at least some pictures coming to her mind must be of the more lewd kind, going by the color of her face.

The talk about learning magic though, got her off guard. Even Orla knew that humans might possess magic and some even have used magic for quite some time out in the open, hiding on stages with magic tricks. Some of them might not have known that they were doing real magic, until non-human creatures like Olivia made their appearance. All Orla knew about herself was, nothing. She never had been tested as the chance of a human who was able to cast magic was such a slim one. But if she could... maybe she could learn something like levitating ingredients while she was cooking, that would be fun and helpful.

"I... do not enjoy being manipulated. Like, the contract... I hate it. But... I don't know if I have any magical power at all. Getting tested, if it is not obvious or very likely, costs a lot of money among humans." the young redhead told Olivia. "And for lessons..." she lowered her cutlery after the last bites. "if you say they are not cheap... how... you know I do not have anything left to pay with."

Olivia gave a soft laugh, though everything about it just seemed to hint to the opposite of the fact. She lightly tapped her fingers on her chin as she gave a small smile to her and leaned in towards Orla, her yellow eyes flaring for a moment, like the setting sun before dimming down. "Well my dear, that is where you are wrong, you have plenty to pay with... and well the contract may have been manipulative but i was looking for someone new... and you have such wonderful hair." She said as her fingers moved over the strands, taking them in before she sniffed it lightly and kissed her cheek.

"If i had wanted a simple doll i would have bought one. But i do like you, you have a personality even if you have been down in the luck pool for a while." She said as she slipped into a chair with elegance that could only be mustered by one of her race. "In short money won't be an issue, but i am interested in seeing what i have procurred. And then once our time is done, if you decide to leave then you'll be on an upper foot to avoid something like this... provided you don't want to stay." She mused as she rested her head in her hand and drummed her fingers on the table lightly.

Olivia let out a soft breath as she began again, "Remind me, what is your love life like Orla? Tried anything spicy? Exciting?"

The young human was blushing, feeling the hand on her hair and then having Olivia getting so close to her face. Finally, her cheeks flushed deep red after the kiss and her eyes lowered down onto the table while she reached up and played wit ha strand of hair herself, curling it around her finger.

"But... even if it is not about money... I... don't understand. Like... what is there I could pay anyone with? And, I am naked... you see everything of me, what you... procured." Orla had to think a bit about what she just learned and then blinked, looking up again. "My time done? What do you mean? Did I miss somet..." and there the human shut up. She had definitely missed a lot of things in the contract, no need to ask if she missed something else, surely there would be lots more that would be revealed to her in time.

"My love life? Mh... well... I doubt... someone like you... would call a vibrator ... spicy or exciting?" Orla asked, her cheeks still nicely blushed, maybe even more so than before. Being down on her luck that much had even creeped into her so called love-life which had not been existing

Olivia was amused as she saw her cheeks turning red, her playing with her hair. It was all so innocent and so delicious. The grey skinned demoness tilted her head to the side before taking in a deep breath through her nose as she rolled her perfectly yellow eyes though a laugh escaped her lips as she said that her relationship was nothing more than that with a vibrating machine. "Come you can't be serious can you?" She asked raising an eyebrow before her smiled dropped. "My poor dear you're serious..." For once she genuinely seemed surprised by this fact. "I would have thought someone out there would have at least tried. Oh you poor poor creature, pet... we can't be having this." She shook her head as she ran a hand through her hair as her smile returned, "I suppose the ground works will have to be laid up with you."

A virgin, she was in luck... far too much luck. She took a deep breath as she rested her head in her hands and looked Orla up and down, "Payment with me is not in money, for i make money like it was nothing dear. No... you will pay me in other ways." She mused as she bit her grey lips slightly before looking over her naked form. Her yellow eyes glowed as they did so before they met Orla's and she stood up and folded her arms, her tail swishing from side to side.

There were so many options she could do, she could start with it was like a banquet had been set in front of her with a fresh slate. Heck anything she'd could do to her would probably be considered the height of spiciness in her run down love life. She looked over the woman as she took purposeful steps forward and looked into her eyes as she bent over slightly, her hair falling on either side, framing her beautiful face. "Let us change that dry love life..." her eyes clearly looked down to between her legs as a smile twisted up onto her face. She opened her mouth and gave a simple command, clearly and distinctly. "Touch yourself, now." She said, there was no hint of a joke in her voice. From the way how she wasn't moving away either, it seemed as though she had full intention on watching her go about it now. "I need to see how well you work, and if you haven't trained yourself to just get to the climax as quickly as possible. If i'm disappointed there will be a punishment." She warned, making it clear, as though she were addressing someone of a lower intelligence, making her expectations clear and the punishment of failure clearer. "So please, don't make it boring." She said, her voice dripping with a sweetness that made it seem more threatening than calming.

Back
Top Bottom