Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In The Fine Print (Sheena-Tiger and Ezralora)

Ezralora

Supernova
Less than a century ago the world of magic and the supernatural made itself known to the world of humans. With it came many good things and many bad things. Magic was gradually introduced into society, yet of course with magic came less need for labour or man power, and with that many humans began to feel inferior to such a thing than say working with an elf. This led the creation of embassies that worked to help humans who were down on their luck, feeling down trodden to regain a sense of purpose in their life and find a new meaning to their lives. To get back on their feet and enjoy the lives they have.

One such company "Olivia's Life Changers." was one that had received a great amount of reputation from everyone who had gone to its office to get their lives, even some of the supernatural world decided to go to this. Everyone was giving this place fantastic recommendations for help. That was why Olivia Visoren herself was waiting at 8:30 am for the first meeting of the day. The building itself was grand but appeared welcoming to everyone. The large doors remaining open for all welcoming them into the marble halls of the building.

Olivia's office was neatly decorated with achievements and papers her agency had received over the years, the left wall was stacked with books in a thick wooden shelf. At her desk was a beautifully carved people holding up a finely polished work surface. In front of the desk were two plump red leather chairs and the one she was sitting in was far comfier and had a dark green leather around it. She sat with her left leg crossed over her right, and her grey hands interlocked. Her long black hair reaching far down, though when she stood it moved to below her waist. Her red coat was exquisitely tailored and the glowing white pupils of her yellow eyes stared at the door. She glanced up at the clock hanging above the door seeing that it had been a minute, and was already growing irritable about having to sit here. She swayed her tail from side to side and moved her right hand up to brush a bit of loose hair behind her horn.

With a sigh she adjusted herself in the chair, the forms in front of her, her pen ready to be used. This... she could already feel was going to be a good day.

Orla%20%C3%93%20Cuana.png

Life was not easy these days, for humans at least. The biggest benefit humans had above other races that had began to show up was, that humans were many and could be called versatile. But of course, being a human did not mean, you were as intelligent and good looking as an average elf, you had to be lucky while it came so natural to them. Or dwarves... they were short but sturdy and could do more risky work, and this was just talking about mundane things, not to start with races adapt with magic. It was true, mankind could use magic as well, but the huge percentage of humans was at best straining themselves to produce a tiny magic trick like a tiny flame or such so, if you were not one of the few lucky people, no luck for you. And if you had no other things coming naturally to you, you were likely one of the many unlucky humans like Orla Ó Cuana, a young human woman on her way to one of the many companies offering help. In fact, the young redhead had managed to score an interview with the famous "Olivia's Life Changers", maybe the best known of them all, and to add to her unique luck, she had been told that Olivia Visoren herself would have time for her.

In high hopes, for the first time in years, the girl entered through the large doors and slowly made her way through the halls, taking in the breathtaking sight. Orla was surprised by the design, everything seemed welcoming while still being grand and huge, and the biggest surprise was that that there was only one table in front of her while the room seemed to have a very private touch to it. All she could do was chalking this up to magic, some kind of bending reality and hiding several places in one place, maybe? She would likely never know, since she had no talent in magic, only that someone once had told her she was very susceptible to the effects in some way and should be careful, but how could she be careful if magic could hit her without her ever knowing?

Pulling herself together faced the person who might be able to shape her future into something better, some kind of new... changed life, whatever it meant. A shy smile appeared on her face as she tried to ignore the color of the eyes. Elves had colorful eyes... like deep purple ones... or sparkling like the sky of the night... but these were something else, something alien yet they did not seem to radiate danger. She extended her hand to great Olivia. Being used to otherworldly creatures helped to cross that line. "Good morning, Miss Visoren. I am happy you had time for this appointment. I am Orla Ó Cuana and... as you surely know, a bit... unlucky... with getting employments and keeping them and... I need your professional help."

Olivia snapped her eyes up as she saw her client and gave a courteous smile as she slowly rose from her chair and offered her grey skinned hand, grasping the humans delicately as she shook. Taking in the woman's appearance she could make out that she was happy yo be hear and for once appreciated that someone could arrive on time, unlike so many others who come stumbling in late apologising about traffic. If they had cared they would have made the effort before hand. "Please take a seat Orla, may i call you Orla?" She asked before with a swish of her tale she lowered herself into her own chair.

She perked an eyebrow up as her yellow eyes looked Orla over from her head to her waist as if she were sizing up something on the shop, but that could just be to help find a job suitable for her in this new world. "Of course, any person in need of work most certainly deserves an audience. Your application certainly did catch my eye." As she spoke she tapped one of the pieces of paper in front of her with her sharp looking nail. It was customary for clients to fill in an application in order to even get in through the door. It was harsh but some people just did not need or require the services that are on offer. It was not uncommon for people to put forward false information.

Glancing up from the piece of paper she briefly glanced over it and took up a new form on a clipboard. With a swift movement she plucked the pen out of its holder and wrote down Orla's full name at the top as she smiled at her once more, it was strange how much smiling could do for someone. It could reassure someone, but done too much it may set them on edge. So after this one she would restrain on it. "I trust you brought your passport, ID, and birth certificate for verifacation?" She asked as she tapped a side pot with her pen giving a metal click. "If so place them in here and we shall begin the interview. If you need anything just ask."

With that the dark haired demon dropped the smile and stared directly into Orla's eyes with her pen at the ready to write down the required information. "Please in as much detail as you can, why do you require a fresh start. What are you open for... and if you would fill in your measurements here and return the paper to me. It is all to make sure that you are getting the best suited position for who you are. After all customer satisfaction is what we pride ourselves on." She added in a tuneful voice. She turned another piece of paper to Orla for her to fill in, with what was to be expected. Age, date of birth, blood type, height, and a few other measurements that may seem strange, magical capability, and weaknesses. Olivia nodded her head to show she was listening before saying, "In your own time."

"Oh yes, Orla is fine. The full name is a bit of a mouthful and comes from my fathers side of the family... Irish origin." the young woman smiled while settling down in on of the comfortable chairs, ready to listen what the grey skinned woman was telling her. Her eyes followed the tapping finger but most of her attention was up at Olivia's face and she nodded, getting her documents from her bag. "Yes, I have everything here. It was not easy to find the certificate though, it is requested quite seldom." Orla explained while placing them inside the pot, a bit curious why placing it there and not handing it over.

She took the papers she had to fill in and looked at them, a bit of color fading from her face seeing what was asked. "This is quite a lot you ask there... but let's see. I am not sure if I can answer everything properly." Biting down on her bottom lip, the young human began to fill in the fields. Most was pretty easy as they were basics and her limits showed a tendency for working insides with people. Her skills and capabilities were baseline human, nothing that would stick out but clearly weak points in anything physical. For magic she filled in that she had managed to score a 3 at a potential-test, a 3 out of 10 was not really bad, after all there were worse outcomes. Her weakness was filled in quickly too as she remembered well that the people testing her had said that her aura was indicating she would have to be careful around creatures using magic of transformation and mind alteration. Feeling the need to stick to the truth to get the best new life possible in her situation, she actually lied at no point and at least filled in to the best of her knowledge.

"There... I think I missed nothing. Can you work with these information, Miss Visoren? I know... it looks really bad for me..." Orla said after handing the papers back. It had took her quite some time to fill everything in and it was obvious how nervous she was.

Olivia waited patiently as she filled in the forms, as her nail continued to tap on the smooth wooden surface. Watching as she filled in the forms, as she did her best to hide a smile forming on her face as she followed the scratching of the pen on the paper. Once she was done she extended her grey skinned hand and took the form into it and attached it back into the clipboard before reading over it as she hummed quietly to herself taking in the amount of information in it. Yet one bit she saw sealed the deal. She was weak to mind altering. She almost felt sorry for Orla as she read the information, she had been so honest to her.

She hummed for a moment, as if she were thinking it over as Orla asked her question, her yellow eyes scanning over it as she thought about a situation. Yet greed set into the demon's heart. She was too good of a person to let go, to let go to someone else. She had to have her, and keep her. She just needed one last thing from her, and hold it together for a few more minutes.
"Well i have some good news for you Orla, we can most certainly work with this and help you find a new life that i'm sure you will grown to love even more than things are now."

She moved to the final piece of paper, taking it back to replace it with a new much heftier one and turned it around for Orla to see and be able to read the overwhelming amount of text on this one piece of paper as she placed a pen down. "All we need now is your signature and the changes will be underway. Just think carefully this is what you want, and read over the contract before you, you had earned a different contract than most others get." She said with a smile, "You should consider yourself lucky dear."

The young human was unable to understand the situation she was navigating herself slowly into with giving the person across from her all that true information about herself. On the other hand, she could almost see and hear the smile on Olivia's face, guessing already she had good chances for that most important change in her life, it was about time. Her eyes sparkled when the demoness spoke up, informing her that there really were good news, just the amount of text on the new paper handed to her was a bit intimidating. "I guess, you can not already tell me anything about it?" she asked, hoping to push reading the paper away a tiny bit but internally scolded herself for doing that and looked down at the many words.

Orla heard the words, about how important this would be since it was so different and how lucky she should be. That this was a different kind of contract confused her but being lucky eased her worries quite well while she tried to read and understand the text. Like almost everyone though, she gave up, overwhelmed by the many complex words and special wordings to express things and she did not even made it through the first halve of the paper before she skipped to look if anything called for her attention. In this wall of text though, it was impossible for her to identify anything and what she saw and read was all looking good, thanks to perfect wording and finally she signed. "I guess... this looks good. I could not see anything that seemed out of place. When... will I hear from you again? I am pretty down on my luck... with money and everything. I will need a small job of some kind if it takes some time or there will be no good way to contact me."

Olivia watched her read over the contract, silently getting a little a joy as she read it and could see the looks of confusion that occasionally flashed over her face from the amount of information crammed into such a small thing. Resting her head in the palm of her left hand as she leaned back in her grand chair she merely smiled at her as she signed it. "Oh we will be getting back to you instantly." She added, and for the first time betrayed herself as her smile turned into a grin as the contract quivered. Olivia remained perfectly still as she simply said, "Welcome to your new job."

With that the contract combusted into a blue flame, casting shadows to dance around the room around them. The words of it beginning to seep off of the paper towards Orla, the one who signed it. The letters dancing through the air as if they were all attached to some kind of strings before one by one, even if she struggled the words would begin to bind themselves to her body. Covering her in the contract she had signed as if they were tattoos etched into her flesh. As soon as the final full stop and her name latched onto her, all of them glowed a dull blue before fading as if they had never moved.

Olivia rose to her feet as she smirked down at Orla as if she were nothing but an ant, and took the box she had put her belonging in, her ID her passport her certificate. Taking all of them she rested them in the palm of her hand before a blue flame enveloped them, burning up around it, turning it into nothing but ash as she emptied it into the box. "In a minute from now Orla ó Cuana will no longer exist anywhere on this planet." She added and slammed her hands onto the desk as she leaned forward, her yellows eyes flashing as she leaned towards the girl. "As of the microsecond your name was written down, your mind, your body your soul now belong to me to do with as i wish." She let the words sink in as her tail swayed from side to side, her long hair falling to lightly dance on the surface of the table. "Welcome to your job of servitude, there's going to be many improvements to you to make you exactly what i need."

Orla looked surprised at the reveal that she was instantly getting a new job, only the grin on the grey skinned face was odd and then suddenly the contract she had just signed burst into flames. It was not really burning the paper but something happened to it, the letters were slowly lifting up into the air and... moved to her. "What ... What is happening!? GET AWAY!" The young woman yelled and jumped up from her chair, attempting with her hands to wipe the letters away and off her skin, but nothing worked despite how much she tried it. Finally, as they vanished with the blue light, she fell down onto her behind, panting from the sudden physical action.

Orla was quite confused and looked up to Olivia, seeing her taking her documents and how they began to burn away into a small pile of ash which was disposed without any ceremony. Finally, fear crept into her brown eyes, hearing Olivia telling her what was happening now. "I... I don't... understand. I am here... how can I not exist? I... I only wanted a new life..." she stammered, not understanding she was getting just that, only that Olivia had other ideas about the kind of life Orla would lead from now on. Not a successful young woman in a good position in some company but... something more personal at the whim of every swing of mood Olivia might have. As if this would help her, Orla crawled backwards, away from the table. "Please... please let me go... I did not want something like that."

Olivia gracefully moved around the table, each of her footsteps creaking on the floor beneath her as she smiled softly at her and knelt down in front of her to cup her cheeks between both of her grey hands as she stroked her cheeks seeing her starting to move back. "Now why would i let someone such as yourself go? Are you not happy with your new position?" She asked in an almost disappointed tone as she leaned her head forward so it was mere centimetres from hers. "I promise it will be a life worth living... you will just have to accept it my darling otherwise this is going to get very unpleasant for you." She squeezed her cheeks just a little bit before rising up.

"You don't really have a choice either, in the contract you signed you will had to obey or face the consequences." She said, "For example if i said stand up and put your clothes in this box here, all of them." She didn't say anything else, yet if she didn't do as was said the words on her body began to flare up and it would be as if she were being burnt around her body from each individual letter and punctuation, as the contract had literally bound itself to her.

Orla looked full of fear up at Olivia who was kneeling in front of her, holding her face in place while she could feel the thumbs gently. It had a calming effect on the young human who stopped to tremble all the time. "But I don't want to belong to someone... please..." The redhead really was fearing that she got herself into much more than she had bargained for, which in fact was true anyway and impossible to change on her own. "Nononono... please do not hurt me... please!" another surge of panic rushed through her as she was announced it could get unpleasant.

Of course, unable to know what she was in for and that Olivia was already giving her a command she would have to obey, young Orla sat there long enough for the contract to deem it not obeying the given order. It took only a tiny moment for her nerves to register the pain coming from every tiny part and the young human was suddenly screaming in pain. Since it was the first time this happened to her, she had a hard time processing what was happening, but even through the pain she somehow realized that the things Olivia had said were important... maybe standing up as if she was following the first part of the order and the pain suddenly vanishing might have had helped with it though. Whimpering and whining, Orla quickly began to almost rip her clothes from her body, getting out of the fabric as fast as possible.

Olivia smirked a little as she watched her practically tearing her clothes from her body. It was amusing she had to admit, as she leaned against the desk her eyes flashed for a moment as she began to take in her body. Grabbing the box and dropping it to the ground with a clatter she slid it over to Orla across the floor. "There now was that so difficult, you see you brought pain upon yourself by not focussing. I had nothing to do with it, Orla if you really did not want this surely you would have read the contract better?" She asked with a smile and went to take the girl up to her feet once she had finished with her clothes. Almost in an un-realistic caring gesture she pulled Orla into a soft hug and stroked the back of her red hair. "All you have to do is follow my words and i will keep you safe... and you will have a fully caring and happy life."

She pulled back as she looked over her before brushing a loose strand of red hair behind Orla's ear. "Does that sound good to you darling?" She asked her with a smile and kissed the top of her forehead. "But you will have to work hard to not mess up anything and bring pain upon yourself. She snapped her grey fingers and a lovely piece of leather with an iron lock on it appeared in her hand. Reaching forward she went to close it around her new slaves neck. The final statement in the mark of ownership.

Orla was quickly disposing her clothes into the box, not caring much for anything else than not feeling the pain again and she did remember, Olivia had said to put her clothes into the box so better safe than sorry. At least she could cover herself with her arms and hands, ignoring the hard truth that while she had undressed, Olivia did have more than enough time to observe her in full and even enjoy every shaved bit of her shaved privates. "But.... but it was so.... so full of hard words and so complex. Nobody would understand it." the young human tried to defend her very own mistake while telling herself, she was not enjoying the soft hug and caring gesture of the grey skinned demoness. At least she bit her tongue, not telling her how unhappy she was with the arrangement while enjoying the touch and strokes.

At the question she whimpered, how should she answer? One truth might bring another round of pain upon her while the other truth, coming from the gentle embrace, would betray her thoughts and freedom from slavery. Being torn inside she simply decided do look down and say nothing, blushing a little at feeling the warm, soft lips on her forehead. Hearing the snapping fingers she looked up, seeing the band of leather with the lock, gasping and finally shaking her head lightly. Still remembering the pain though, she simply stood there, feeling the leather of the collar rubbing over her skin as Olivia reached around and tears appeared in her eyes and began to roll down her cheeks. "Can't we ... talk about this... again?" Orla asks, her voice shaking and showing she already was knowing the answer was a negative, there was no way back to her old unhappy life.

Olivia chuckled at the girls ways on trying to get out of this or defend her own mistake and actions. She leaned forward and frowned as she studied her closely. She brushed a section of her black hair back behind her ear before letting out a sigh. "Why do you wish to talk about this my dear? This is going to be a much better life than you could have ever dreamed of. No more wishing for food, having to worry about when the next pay check is coming." in such a simple move she brought her hand under her chin and lifted it slightly to stare into her eyes with a comforting smile. "Trust me my dear it will be better for you i promise." She let her fingers brush off her chin slowly leaving probably a warm tender feeling after she left. Whether this was part of the plan to lower her guard or not it was hard to say. "You will just have to do what i ask."

She moved back behind her desk before she let out a content sigh. "However i can't treat you well just yet... i am a busy woman and have a fair bit of work to do." She said and sat down into her chair the metal box seemingly heating up to burn her clothes. She thought for moment as she couldn't have her waiting for her in this time with other client. "Go wait in my back office dear." She said gesturing to the door at the back wall. Inside it would be a nice sofa, a few books and a television inside as well as a phone and various other items lying around.

The young redhead seemed quite easy to calm down as Olivia reached out and touched her in a gentle way and speaking softly. She stiffened a tiny bit when Olivia grabbed her chin but as nothing painful followed she was quick to relax again. Orla could not deny a certain logic behind the words, it was kinda a bit like having the grey skinned creature being her employer, in a way. All Orla could only think something like 'Please don't hurt me' as Olivia informed her that she simply had to do as she was asked, it was the thing the young human worried about the most.

All she did though was standing in place for the moment, jumping a little as the metal box suddenly was burning up her clothes in a short burst of flame, leaving her scarred once more, sealing her fate even more as all she had now available in terms of clothes her size was, the collar, and that could hardly be called clothes in her opinion. Hearing the demoness' voice again right after that she had to think for a second and look around to identify the exact door and was rather quick at following the command this time, fearing the pain from not following the command. Once inside though, Orla was a bit at a loss, what would the contract count as waiting? Standing around, maybe for hours? Or was she allowed to actually do something more useful? Biting the bottom lip, the young human walked towards one of the books, picking it up and slowly sitting down on the sofa, wanting to read anything but ready to let go of the book and jump back up into a standing position the moment the contract would punish her for doing it.

As she picked up the book nothing would really happen as she wasn't disobeying it. The book was probably nothing interesting just talking about laws of the world, and various other things to do with other races that had come into the world. It would probably seem like hours before Olivia moved back into the room looking around as she moved towards a folder and opened it to explore the contents. She paid Orla no mind of attention at all as she did so. Either she was ignoring her or she was deliberately taking her time to get around to her. With a sharp snap the folder closed and turned to face her new belonging. Her red coat billowing a little as she turned and gave her a sweet smile.

"I see you have been keeping yourself busy whilst you have been back here." She spoke softly as she took a step towards Orla and gave a sly smirk. "Only another hour or so before i can take you to your new home.. and your new life." She added and gave a little giggle. She reached out quickly with her grey hand as if going to strike her. Yet it would come to a stop and moved to caress her cheek with the back of her left hand, then cupping it. "I trust you can hold on for another hour?" She asked, giving the tone that this wasn't a question she was expecting a negative answer too.

Orla groaned as she realized quickly the topic the book was covering, but it was seemingly the only even barely interesting thing inside the room, and she was not punished for using it which was a huge relief. The time clocked by slowly, the dry and boring content of the book was not helping so it was getting more interesting when Olivia came in and she watched the grey skinned humanoid. At the loud sound of the closing folder she suddenly sat upright.

With wide open eyes she looked up at Olivia, not daring to simply reply to what Olivia had said. Yes she had been busy but it was so boring at the same time and as the hand closed in, she flinched and whimpered in fear of the incoming pain, only to open her eyes confused as she felt the more gentle touch. "Ye...yes... I think I ... can..." she almost whispered in return, her almost doe-like brown eyes filled with fear. "I will behave.... promise" she quickly added, definitely the pain she had felt earlier from the contract was still ingrained deeply within her.

Olivia smiled at her before reaching forward and going to ruffle her hair gently before she moved back. "Good girl." She said as if she were praising a dog. Her yellow orbs for eyes began to linger along her body as if taking in every little aspect of her being and brushed a few loose strands of hair behind her horn. "I will be back soon darling." She added and gave her a little wink and with a swish of her tail she was out of the room.

Keeping to her promise she returned 2 hours later with a brief case in her hand. Looking over her new pet she walked to one of the cupboards and pulled out a long leather lead before clipping it to the collar. "Come on now dear, time to go to your new home." Without waiting she gave a rather harsh tug on it as if to coax her into walking, and whether it was just to further solidify her new place she added. "On your knees as well, like a good little dog." She said coldly, and as if it were the most casual thing, she would begin to walk out of her office with her in toe if she obeyed, and headed towards her car.

Orla decided not to act against the ruffling of her hair as the memory of the pain from her contract was still far to fresh in her memories and who knew what the grey skinned woman would be able to do. As that was likely the best course of action, the redhead even continued with the boring lecture, waiting for Olivia to return. When the door opened she was almost happy for it to happen as it ended her boredom, despite it meaning she was happy for the person forcing her through all this to be around.

With horror, Orla watched what Olivia was retrieving from the cupboard but at least she was not fighting her attaching it to the collar before she stood up and almost toppled over thanks to the sudden pull on the leash. "Y...yes... I am coming... really!" Orla promised and almost missed the added command. Quickly she dropped down to her hands and knees, driven by the fear of the contract. "No... p...please let me walk... at least that..." she pleaded, not knowing what was worse, being lead around naked, walking upright, or the same but crawling on the ground. At least, she followed Olivia even if she was not allowed to walk, her face turning an increasingly dark red.

Olivia smiled to herself as she looked over her little pet before taking in a deep breath as she brushed a hand through her hair. "Just this once, but afterwards do what i say with no question." She warned her and walked through the building catching a few looks from the other workers there who just snickered and taunted her. It would appear that they already knew about this, and most likely got involved with this type of trade as it was. She made her way outside of the building into the parking lot and before slipping into her car with her pet.

Closing the door if the pair of them made it in she started the car and began to drive before glancing back, the steering wheel moving by itself now. "From now on you are whatever i call you, your purpose is to obey everything i say otherwise you will be punished. And no just by our contract, we'll have to work on getting a morning routine for you down though..." She muttered and shook her head for a moment with a smirk. "Have you been with another woman before?"

Orla managed to look frightened and relieved at the same time as she was allowed to at least walk. Quickly though, she was not sure if her request had been that good of an idea and not completely because of how Olivia had allowed her to walk but the amount of people in the room. She remembered it being empty when she had arrived but now there were so many of them, making her wonder where they came from, forgetting she had likely spend almost all working day in the room waiting. When they finally left the building and Orla was sitting in the car, her face was hard to distinguish from her hair, both being red.

Sitting in the car with the grey skinned woman, Orla was quite silent, her hands in her lap and she nodded in response, not daring to speak up against her. Still she hoped she would find a way around the issue and somehow get away but for now, after one time feeling the pain of the contract, was enough to make her quite docile and she did not look like she wanted to add even more punishment on top of the contract. She was still thinking about the issue of the morning routine when the question hit her and she looked up with a puzzled look, shaking her head. "Of course not... unless you mean cinema after work or such..."

Olivia smirked at her reaction thinking that she was looking a lot like a berry by how red she had gotten. "Hmm, well not in that sense but that is interesting. I would have thought that someone like yourself would have experimented a little." She said to her, as she slipped the key neatly into the car and the engine burst into life. Taking the car soon they were on the road again, passing by the buildings and people on the streets.

"Well then it looks like there will have to be a fair bit of training i suppose to get you to my standards." She added, her hand lazily draped over the steering wheel, as if the car were simply responding to her thoughts with how subtle the movements were. "If your life was just how you said in your documents though. Your new home will at least prove to be a better change." She said, as she came to a stop at a single story building on the outskirts of the city. The woods around it had been enchanted probably by some fay creatures as the leaves glowed lightly in the dusk light. She approached the rather medium sized house, but was built in such a way it just seemed to fit into the surroundings. She would give a tug on the leash if it seemed that Orla wasn't going to leave the car. The path seemed smooth enough, with no worries of cutting her feet on loose stones.

Orla was sticking to her red face after Olivia narrowed down what she meant, exactly what Orla had feared she might mean. Of course the young human had never experimented, not even on the very few times she had been drunk, something she could count the occasions on one hand. Sitting in the moving car had a bit of a calming effect as none of the people, human and not, was paying any attention to who was within a moving vehicle, and she had not that feeling of everyone staring at her naked body.

She was aware of the slow change of scenery... first the tall buildings which shrank in size the further they moved away from the center of the city and then the density of buildings was shrinking as well until there were more trees than buildings taking up the same area and then there were simply none for minutes save the one where Olivia stopped the car. Looking around it was all a bit scary for her, she had heard and seen some pictures of places like these. It was said, magic was happening in such places and that some of them shall have been where magic creatures like Olivia have been encountered for the first time. A bit curious and knowing that the grey skinned creature would force her if needed, Orla stepped out of the car on her own, looking around and needing a bit of time to acclimate. Once she got her bearings, the human followed Olivia like a good pet. "Ho....how will my days look like? I mean... you will be working... right? Like today."

Last edited:
Olivia hummed quietly to herself as she walked along the path, her bootsteps lightly clicking on the stone floor as she walked. Turning over her shoulder the grey demoness smirked at her. "Your days.... oh yes i will be working. But i suppose there will have to be a bit of training to make sure i can leave you alone without breaking anything in my home." She came to a stop and quickly turned on her heels with unnatural grace as she looked over Orla. "But you will be fed in the morning, and provided a drink. Then your day will most likely revolve around tasks i give you... and keeping yourself healthy." She added as her yellow orb like eyes flashed.

She turned slowly. "Nothing will be set in stone just yet..." She trailed off and with a little skip in her step seemed to be heading back to the door, which she swung open revealing the inside of her home. It was probably a surprise to see it was relatively normal. Nicely decorated with wooden and leather furniture, books along the shelves, a television int he living room. Everything one would expect within a fine home. "So come in pet, and see your new home."

The young human was behaving, following a little behind Olivia so she would not run into her if the demoness would suddenly stop. "T...training? I am no dog that needs training. I am not just... just breaking things." she said, already knowing there would be no discussing if she wanted to avoid all the pain. Eating and drinking was sounding good though, there had been more than one day in the past where she had to skip on food or only meager meals and a hint of joy was visible for a moment within her eyes.

Slowly following into the place, not unlike a pet setting paw into a new home for the first time, the redhead followed Olivia, taking in the surprisingly down to earth furniture. She had expected more expensive things or exotic stuff she had never seen in the human world but it was quite... normal, nothing out of the ordinary. "I... I still have a name... please..." was her delayed reaction to being called a pet but it was all the defiance the naked human could muster.

Last edited:
Olivia came to a stop before turning her head over her shoulder before taking in a deep breath as she went to strike her across the cheek. If the strike hit she would stare down at her before narrowing her eyes. "You do not have a name until i have given you one. Do you understand?" She asked her and placed her hands behind her back as her coat settled at her sides. "Do not forget that i own you and can do whatever it is i want with you." She moved forward like a snake in the grass and quickly clasped her hand around her throat and began to apply a bit of pressure upon it, an act of dominance to her new pet.

Back
Top Bottom