Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Start to Fenn-esh (ProxyZero and YourFavoriteSenpai)

YourFavoriteSenpai

Big Weeb Energy Surges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Chapter 1
The world is finally recovered from the great vampire wars. Finally, the balance of power between each and everyone of the different species have been established. The thousand year reign of vampires is over, and now comes a new era of peace. However, there are many who still seek to disturb the peace. New forces are beginning to establish their strength, ready for the next conflict. Will this peace last, or is it just a short break from endless bloodshed. Our heroine is the queen of an almost extinct species, brought to the brink from an invading alien species. The screams of the fallen are still audible in her memories.New troubles already await her.

Lady Gealach. The sounds of of footsteps were masked in the rain and mud. Lady Gealach! We can’t stay here for long, we have to go. They’re co- The guards were cut off by the sound of metal piercing flesh. Blood gushed out of the body like a waterfall right in front of the queen herself. On the other end of the blade was silence. The look in his eyes, his blank stare, it was etched into her mind. Pulling the body off, the man walked towards her. The blood coming from the damage on his body shown that he was not organic.

Forgive me. This place is now our home. Your kind is no longer welcome here. Please leave, I would not like to drive a species into extinction without proper cause. He wiped his sword clean before pointing it at the queen.

The guard began to stand despite his injuries. Do not dare place a hand on her! His voice was strained, his form shaky. I will not fall, not like this! He lifted his heat lance as high as he without regard to his own body. His wounds were already deep enough to see the separated sinews of his muscles.

Interesting. The man applauded the guard. However. It's not enough. He struck his sword deep within the guards neck to finish him off before returning to his original stance. I hope you are not as idiotic as some others of your kind. It was her choice to either fight or flee.

Roll a 20 sided die to determine initiative if you would like to fight. You can also accept his proposal to flee.
 

ProxyZero

Your Certified Charmander Queen
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Location
The Lake of Roses
Gealach's eyes widened at the site of her fallen guard. "Tobias! You son of a..." Her voice trailed off and she glared at the intruder with void black eyes with an angry fire burning within.

She got into a fighting stance and decided to engage her attacker head on with swaying shadows that would bend to her will. The moon shown brightly through the broken stained glass and she stomped on the ground hard when she felt the rays of the moon caress her grayish pale skin. Her jaw unhinged and she growled and snarled with an unholy shriek to follow.

The enraged fairy charged immediately at the creature. The once composed and elegant queen of the night and amdaighter of the moon was angered. She would make these odd creatures feel every bit of wrath even when trying to escape, but as a queen and warrior she would never abandon her people and so she took up arms.

She flew at this being confirming her engagement as she screeched again in pain and sorrow and with the lust for blood of what ever this cruel species was.

.:.Dice rolls an 11.:.
 
OP
YourFavoriteSenpai

YourFavoriteSenpai

Big Weeb Energy Surges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
The stranger sighed backing away towards the corpse of her friend. Typical fairy.... Disappointing. He shook his head disapprovingly. I gave you a chance to flee, and you soiled it. What a waste. The stranger looked down at the corpse of her friend, spitting on it and kicking it to the side. At least it won't be boring. Hopefully you would serve a better challenge than your dead friend. What was his name? He rubbed his chin. Tobias?

The sounds of combat and bloodshed continued outside. Whatever this species was, it was unlike anything her own kind fought against before. It was as if their body was created by some sort of deity to be weapons. The lack of empathy of these creatures that looked so much like their own. It was rather astounding. They looked very familiar. Too familiar. This man... No.... This thing that stood in front of her. It had ears of her species. If it weren't for the damage on his face and his body, she could be able to tell who he is. However his scent was the same. It was one of her trusted guards. One of the first that she has buried. It was as if... he was a husk of the hero he once was. His sword wasn't the same. It looked like it was metal, but it moved like it was alive.

No matter. I'll take care of you just like the rest. May your soul find peace with those in the afterlife. He drew his sword, going for a single slash. The slash was almost as fast as lightning. However, he missed his mark, destroying the bed behind her. Hmph. Not bad. But I won't miss a second time.

The Stranger rolls a 14 for initiative against your 11-2(Daughter of the Moon Perk)

The Stranger rolls a 1 for melee attack, leading to a missed strike
 

ProxyZero

Your Certified Charmander Queen
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Location
The Lake of Roses
She was angered and sad. Gealach watched the figure and their sword carefully. "Your kind are savage murderers! By the power of the moon and stars I will make sure you'll all be dead!" She screamed out. Her hair flowed freely as long as it was and she picked up the heat lance of her dead teammate.

She wanted cold hard revenge for him. These guards. These people... they were all family and family stuck together like gorilla glue... if it doesn't harden in the container at least... ahem What?

She charged full on with as much speed as she could muster and jabbed at the unknown creature with the lance she held up. She aimed with full intent to kill and struck with all her might.

.:.Dice rolls a 15.:.

"You will not prevail! I am a child of the moon!" She exclaimed loudly. Her voice boomed and even in her thick Italian sounding accent her words were loud and clear.
 
OP
YourFavoriteSenpai

YourFavoriteSenpai

Big Weeb Energy Surges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
The heat lance punctured the stranger in the arm, its heat irradiated off the blade singeing his skin. However, the heat did not phase him. Enough! He yelled. I will not be toyed around with by a mere organic. He looked her in the eyes before pushing her back and pulling out the heat lance. Heat will not stop me, neither will you. He grasped at his arm, holding it with his free hand to stop the bleeding.

Fine, if you want to fight with everything you have, I won't hold back. His sword glew brighter than the flames from the heat lance. Behold a tool of variant architecture.. The chronos blade. His sword began to ripple the air around it, as if everything that touch it froze in time. Even air and light cannot escape its grasp. Beware if this sword manages to strike you in its state, you will lose a turn of combat.

I won't leave any piece of you remaining! He eyed her, getting ready to strike. The wound on his arm was beginning to bleed out.

You hit the stranger for 4 damage (1d6 roll from heat lance) + 1 bleed damage. He now has 10/15 health.
The stranger uses chronos blade. (If he lands a hit on you, you lose one turn, it uses 5 energy per turn)
 

ProxyZero

Your Certified Charmander Queen
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Location
The Lake of Roses
"You will fall to your knees and beg by the time I'm done!" She yelled and went to dodge his blade. She was determined to vanquish this odd creature and his sword as cool as it looked.

.:.1d4s

She was too angry to care though. She screeched again as she jumped away from his blade and tried to stay away from it. That was the last thing she needed at the moment.
Then again, who needs a chronos blade impaling them anyway? That would probably be painful and unpleasant to anyone really.

Her eyes had a faint glow as she held her arms up defensively ready to catch his blade if needed. She would do anything to defend herself at this rate, even if she could run she wouldn't give in or back down.

Her determination out did her desire to flee.
 
OP
YourFavoriteSenpai

YourFavoriteSenpai

Big Weeb Energy Surges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
He smirked looking at her. You're just making this easy for me. He paused, gritting his teeth and holding his wound. You only had a lucky shot. It was clear that the wound inflicted on him is giving tremendous pain. He looked around before grabbing a curtain and cutting it up, using it as a makeshift bandage for his wound to recover. Although sloppy, it was the best thing he could do at the moment.

He readied his sword, not going in for a slice. Instead, he positioned himself in a stance with his sword pointed outward towards the queen. The sword filled the gap in between them. It was moving around similar to a snake, looking for its prey. Oh? The stranger pondered, circling around the whirling figure cautiously. Interesting. He kept his stance as he side stepped around her, trying to find a weak point to take advantage of.

In the distance there were sounds of combat from the others. Sounds of triumph. Sounds of defeat. Sounds of fear. Sounds of death. Those who were left remaining began to get on a vessel to escape. One of these sounds kept coming closer to her. It was as if whoever was fighting at the moment wanted to get to her.

My lady! The man yelled. We have to go! There's too much at stake and we're not going to lose you! He broke through the window, pointing his rifle towards the stranger. You will not hurt her! He pulled the trigger, the bullet heading straight between the man's eyes.

Shit! He aimed towards the guard, using his chronos block on the bullet just enough for it to deflect and scrape his cheek.

The guard looked at his queen, grabbing her while she was charging her ability and dragging her away.

Don't think you escaped me. You're only delaying the inevitable fae queen. The stranger didn't pursue once they were out of sight. I have better things to do than chase a species to the other side of the universe. He turned, heading back into the fray of fighting those not willing to go.


The stranger temporarily stops bleeding

The stranger uses chronos block

The guard hits The Stranger with an energy rifle (7(1d8)
The stranger deflects the attack with Chronos block (15(17(1d20)-2Agility)

The stranger takes 2 damage + 1 bleeding (7/15)
 

ProxyZero

Your Certified Charmander Queen
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Location
The Lake of Roses
She gritted her teeth angrily and looked at her guards. He was right and she knew it, she hated that she had to leave her battle and the desire to kill and fight ran threw her blood.
She cursed in her native language and followed hesitantly. "What if they destroy us mid flight? You're using the Delta vessels I assume?" She asked and ran with him.

Ah yes. A vessel that could go semi invisvke for a short time, whether the strange creatures knew this and were riled up enoigh to shoot it down we'll never know. As they entered it was filled with other soldiers and.. children. She gulped and held her hand to her heart as some went to her for their safety.

Between her and the Divine Beast of the Sun-they felt more protected. Gealach looked at him. Eleodoro Zipoibra, a man with dark chocolate skin outfitted with just his torn armor and his reflection shield. He looked at her and patted her back, his other hand sweeping his orange tipped hair out of his face.
Now Elo was alot wiser than Gealach admittedly. He knew when to stop fighting and of course he did know when to use his weapon effectively too.

Each Diving had a special weapon hand crafted for them.
It was like they were blessings to be bestowed on the new generation of rulers.
Eleodoro and His shield of reflection.
Becquereal and His stance Bow.
Andaria with Her shotgun gauntlet.

The list goes on and on and we don't have time to explain all of them.
Gealach unfortuneatly never had one. They all got one at least twenty years after their coronation and after the public gave their thoughts on their ruler. Gealach had only ruled for eighteen years and the poor girl as of now was only being the age of thirty six.

She had been given the throne at eighteen by default as her parents had passed away to be above the stars.

As their ship took off a tear ran down her face and then followed by more. "I'm a failure Elo... I bet they look down on me in disappointment..." Gealach spoke in a quiet voice as she took her crown only to realize it was gone. With an even more decreased morale Elo took her in a hug and rocked her.

"It'll be ok... I bet two hundered pounds oof Bec's Hydra's broken scales they they smile down at you, they taught you to never give up hope and to never give up fighting."
He replied and she smiled sadly. Her ears drooped down and her eyes closing. She was flat out exhausted and just wanted to sleep as he kept watch and examined each passenger.

Gealach slept her dreamless sleep surprisingly well for all the death and destruction that went on too.
She slept the best they could as pilots and sky fae were looking at every map they could to find a suitable world to stay on.

Even space fairies and beasts looked everywhere as their eyes glowed trying to find a plain of existence away from those violent creatures.

With minimal provisions and resources they set off to the nearest planet with suitable life forms.

Earth.

It would take a while, but it was barely enough to get by on. Thankfully the combination if Light, water, and nature far could keep them going with fruit and vegetables until the landed on their new hopefully home.

It was scary and they hoped that they wouldn't be treated so bad. One of the pilots tried to even communicate with them through odd signals.

"Is there anyone out there? Please! Help us!" Her voice called out over her radio in hopes of some life form there responding back. It was their only chance to come in without getting shot down.
 
OP
YourFavoriteSenpai

YourFavoriteSenpai

Big Weeb Energy Surges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
There was no response. Only static on the other side of the radio along with a few words that were almost inaudible. There seemed to be something there, but they seemed to not be able to receive their radio transmission. In front of them was what seemed to be water, coming fast. It was not going to be a smooth landing.

Every hold on to something! There is no guarantee that you won't fly off once we land. Brace for impact! The ship slammed into the water causing a huge splash. The waves splashed onto the board of the ship, the mist in the air mixed with the sunlight to make a rainbow. They finally landed.

Within distance of the landing site, there was a small city in view of the ocean. It was beautiful yet quiet unlike the cities on their planet. The buildings weren't all that tall. Most of them stood at around eight feet high with a few buildings being an exception. On the water, there seemed to be a statue that depicted a cat warrior pointing their sword above it. The beach was beautiful and it ran for miles. Small fishing boats drifted nearby the coast. Farmlands were long and wide nearby. Whatever city this was, it seemed as though there was a focus on agriculture. Many of these people had tails and ears poking out of their clothing which consisted of traditional Japanese farming outfits.

We're finally here! Some of the beast folk stepped off the boat to see the damage done from impact. Others began to look around the location, taking note of the city in the distance. Lady Gealach! Lady Gealach! There's a city near the horizon. What shall we do? The remaining fairies looked at her for guidance, awaiting her orders. This could be a new home.
 

ProxyZero

Your Certified Charmander Queen
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Location
The Lake of Roses
"Well first of all I think we should focus on getting everything we can from the ship... including the children." She spoke as she and Elo had shielded them with their large and ethereal looking wings.

One by one each fairy and beast had taken a child with them. Some with their parents and some with the person they knew most since their parents were either dead or missing.
Gealach hoped that there was at least another ship incoming somewhere soon. One fairy was doing wall she could to communicate with him while sitting in a bubble.

She seemed to have been reading thoughts and cries for help. Once contents of the ship were packed up they began to walk as Elo carried the occupied fae. They headed towards the city and Gealach spoke. "Be on your guard and press onward my friends, be as respectful to these unknown creatures as we know nothing of their kind. Be ready for a fight. When we arrive Elo can break break Aliu from her mind room so she can cimmunicate with these locals." She turned to Elo and he nodded in agreement.

"Hopefully there are locals to talk to..." Once of the nature fairies spoke. "Let us eat first." Another nature fairy spoke and went off to the nearest patch of dirt and planted a few seeds. When Elo had given it light and a beast of water some well... water it had grown quick and blossomed as it heated fruit.

They were colored purple with a strip of gold running through it. It was sweet and had the taste only comparable to a mixture of mango and pomegranate and it nourished them well.

"Let's hope no locals are angry for producing food on their lands." Elo smiled and Gealach nodded quietly. "Aliu wake up.."
Gealach smiled and nudged the small fairy awake. "Ah my lady...I'm sorry for being out so long." She spoke and quickly ate once Gealach placed the fruit in her lap. "Come with me to talk with locals yes?" Gealach asked and Aliu nodded immediately with a small smile.
"Of course my queen." She nodded and agreed and both got up to leave. "Watch each other's backs." Gealach ordered and the two set off with a couple of bags.
 
OP
YourFavoriteSenpai

YourFavoriteSenpai

Big Weeb Energy Surges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
A couple hours have passed. Many of the surviving fairy race began to establish a small settlement near the coast. Although primitive at its core due to the scarce limited resources at hand, it was just enough to survive. Small farms full of fruits and vegetables were sprouting from the ground. Some beasts are walking around, hauling logs from the nearby forest towards the settlement building their own homes. It didn't take too long for the foundations of their new home to be visible. However, they needed more help as some vital resources were missing. Villagers of the nearby town began to take notice of the fae village. A small party of cat people began to walk towards the perimeter of the village. Immediately, a small group of guards began to respond to them.

Name and purpose? The guard looked towards the small cat group. This group consisted of five cat people. Two of them had carts of fish behind them from their recent catch. The other two had swords on their back. The last one was wearing what seemed to be different garbs compared to the others in their group.

I don't want to hurt you, tell me. I won't bite. The guard sheathed his weapon smiling and waving. The other guards began to join in on the friendly gesture.

Nearby kids were playing around with sticks. As they played and got closer, a child fell on a guard causing the guard to give a strong, stern response. Hey! What are you kids doing! The kids looked scared and hid behind the cat people.

As the guard yelled, each of the five cat people's ears pointed up. The cart drivers began to pull their fish carts back while the two sword wielding cats stood in front of the cat that looked different. They unsheathed their swords revealing katanas that glew in different colors. However, their technology seemed to be ancient compared to the technology of the fae. A couple of the guards broke in laughter. Oh? Thats your weapon? Man, that's hilarious! While the guards laughed, the cats began to talk to each other in their own language. From the tone of it. it wasn't friendly.

They might not understand fae language. If nothing diffuses the situation, it could lead to bloodshed.

They can be persuaded to attack, leave, or make peace. Depending on the roll (Roll 20 sided die to determinie persuasion)
They can also be attacked first to gain iniative, but it will prevent peace and may lead to war with the nearby town.
 

ProxyZero

Your Certified Charmander Queen
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Location
The Lake of Roses
Gealach snapped her head towards Elo and the guards with a murderous glare as Elo nodded and scolded his guards. "That's enough out of you. Watch the children and do not speak another word. GO!" He yelled as Gealach looked at Aliu. "Think you can try and communicate with them?" Gealach asked and the girl nodded. Aliu walked close with hands on her head as her eyes glowed. She aimed to make peace with the group and gave a warm smile. She had the appearance of a younger girl.

.:. Dice rolls a 16 out of 20 .:.

"We mean no harm..." Her voice spoke softly and she had hoped they understood her. Meanwhile Elo forced his men towards their own children as he kept them away from the new creatures. He was still scolding them angrily. A glare more fierce than Gealach swept across his face. "Would your dead ancestorsbe proud of how you speak?!" He asked as one that had also laughed grew quiet as his ears drooped. "No sir..." He answered as his voice trailed off and he gulped. Elo turned attention to the other guard who made fun of the new and unfamiliar creatures. "Now I'll talk to you later. So sit down and shut up!" He growled and put his calm face back on as he had the guards watch eachother.

Aliu's eyes had begun glowing as she tried to listen to the speech of the new people. She looked mostly harmless and was trying not to get them killed unlike the one immature sounding guard that Eleodoro nearly back handed.

She had hoped she was doing the right thing and Gealach along with her command had her people lay down their weapons to show they meant no harm and put their hands to their hearts in a type of formation.

"We come in peace and we apologize for our foolish comrade for acting absurd." She spoke out and listened for their response.
Admittedly she was quite nervous as this was her first time truly communicating eith of her forms of life that were not animals. It was odd and she was afraid she'd scream something up royally. Gealach patted her back in reassurance as she felt the nervous fairy and saw her shake, Aliu then smiled and ended up being a bit more confident and kept trying to speak.
 
OP
YourFavoriteSenpai

YourFavoriteSenpai

Big Weeb Energy Surges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
The cat warriors sheathed the swords after watching this display. How they particularly felt was unknown to Gealach, Elo, and those of her kind watching the spectacle. However, they're hostile intent seemed to be quelled. They looked at each other, speaking in a language that the fairies couldn't understand. From the emotions portrayed on their faces, it was clear that they were discussing with the cat in the special robes.

The cat with the special garb walked over to Gealach, bowing before her. The others looked at her and the people nearby. Children from all over the fae village came to watch what was going on and a huge group began to gather around them. From what they could see, the food they had was still fresh with many of the fish in the carts still moving their tails around, trying to escape their inevitable fate.

From the growing number of the crowd and the growing noise from the group, the cat people began to back up. Maybe they aren't happy with being outnumbered. The cat soldiers placed their hand on the hilt of their sword, ready to unsheath it. The two trading cats seemed afraid, hiding behind the carts as the two soldier cats stood close to their leader. The leader kept looking at Gealach, observing what she did. This cat seemed important to the other cats. He has the power to command the cats as if he was of a higher rank.

Other cats looked on from the distance. Some seemed to be waving while others crossed their arms. They seemed to have a mixed opinion on the newcomers that lived so close to their hometown.

Birds began to fly away from the forest nearby. The sounds of echoes from a large beast's growls were heard throughout the region. It shook the land for just a moment, but the cats remained calm. Other beasts began to move around the forests, bringing a couple trees down with their movement. The forest seemed to be alive with monsters and creatures of the like. Who knows what can happen within the shade of the trees.

A few cats on the coast began heading into the forest, armed with bows and swords. Their lanterns on their tails gave the impression that they were going to exploring deep into the night where few dared to even venture.
 

ProxyZero

Your Certified Charmander Queen
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Location
The Lake of Roses
Gealach turned to Eleodoro and signaled him to the people. With a simple nod of the head he understood what she meant and she understood his answer. He turned a d went off to tell the curious fairies and beasts to leave. "Let the sun and moon legion handle this, this is strict business so please step away from the perimeter." Was what he simply ordered as he snapped his fingers and two fairies of his guard went to escort them home in hopes that their new feline friends would be a bit more comfortable.

On another note Aliu shook her head as she couldn't successfully communicate with the people, unfortuneatly any other of their kind that could successfully play the role of an interpreter was either dead or on another ship lord knows where.

Gealach had tneed around and let the smaller fairy step back. She then made another hand motion and all of her people what understood had bowed before the robed cat person and soon followed by Eleodoro and Gealach bowing as well.

It was the best way they could show that they meant no harm. Gealach then pointed to the sky then at their crashed aircraft in the distance. She was trying to tell them how they were lost. Her ears flickered and she was trying to find other means of communication.

When those options were thrown out the nonexistent window all she and her people could do were hope that they got a slight whiff of understanding. The two cats leaving into the woods did catch Eleodoro's eye as he made a mental note. Gealach was still trying to silently communicate with the robed cat and thought to give them an offering so that they may take a bit kinder to their species.

She was awfully worried that they may start a fight... one unneeded as well for the constitution of her kind and especially with children from both sides around.

Meanwhile at on the wreckage a small lizard wormed it's way out and started to trot around. From tail to head the little beast was only two feet long and he was slender and colored with whites and purples. He was trying to find his owner, Gealach. And in its mouth it grasped what seemed to be a single coin bedazzled with precious gemstones.

Just one tiny stone inside could be worth lord knows how much, but it would never give up the coin and Gealach wouldn't let it.
It continued to trot on all fours as he looked for her. When he saw the crowd of people his wings spread and he flew quickly and landed right a top her head.

He paid no mind to the cat people and circled her head and laid down to sleep immediately. Gealach gave a rather nervous and embarrassed grin as it slept happily on her head, the coin buried under him and between her hair so far it wouldn't get lost, it would be lost without his little coin. So Gealach vowed to never spend it at all and she smiled happily as she sighed in relief.

She picked up the small being and carefully placed him in her bag so not to distract them and so they wouldn't be any more afraid in case they were or at least would be.

As stated prior the last thing anyone needed was a big bloody war infront of children of both species and races.
 
OP
YourFavoriteSenpai

YourFavoriteSenpai

Big Weeb Energy Surges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
The cat in garbs nodded his head, giving the signal to the others that it was okay to drop of their gifts. They parked their carts loaded with fish nearby the encampment before walking back to the village. Notably, the two cats with swords bowed before walking back to the city. Maybe they understood her just enough with the tone she used, or maybe it was just sheer luck that prevented another needless war. Who knows?

The cat with garbs began to make several motions with his hands. Although it was undecipherable, she could guess that it was some sort of sign language. The motions went from slow and simple to some that she couldn't even do with her own hands. Once he finished, he nodded towards her, tipping his little farming hat before leaving the village.

The other cats around the perimeter began to go back to their original job. Some had axes, others had fishing rods. A few had a strange tool in their hands. From the looks of it, it was a fan. However, they weren't using the fan on themselves. Rather, they were using it on the waters and on the forests. Small orbs of light congregated nearby these fans, surrounding the cats and illuminating their surroundings.

It seemed as though this was the beginning of a peace that can last an eternity. This can also be the beginning of a strife that could wipe one of their species out. There was a fine line between understanding soon enough to avoid misunderstandings that could lead to bad relations between the two groups, and understanding too late. Fate is a mysterious writer, his pen is unpredictable as ever.

There is time for action. The choice of whether Gealach wants to explore, build her own home further, or even learn the mysteries of this unknown and foreign land; It was entirely up to her to decide where to go next and what to do.
 

ProxyZero

Your Certified Charmander Queen
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Location
The Lake of Roses
Gealach sighed in relief as she turned to her kind. "Do not pick fights with these feline like creatures... they have bestowed us gifts so let us repay them." She ordered with a bright smile on her face, and soon enough the far had begun crossing the territory of the cat people with black baskets of the nourishing purple and gold fruit that was sweet and healthy.

She to nature fairies they were filled to the very edge as they were sat down. The fae bowed respectively and turned to leave and Gealach smiled at them and bowed from a far. She decided that she would explore.

"Watch them all Elo. I am going inside the woods to explore." She said and Eleodoro watched the trees sway with the wind. "Be careful my lady... stars guide you." He spoke as he bowed and handed Gealach a simple long sword and some bread from their food rations along with four of the purple fruit to take with her. "Come back soon Gealach." he spoke and Gealach gave a simple nod as she tied up her long white hair into a pony tail with a string of shadows.

With that she made her way into the woods after preparing with the proper supplies in hand too.
 
OP
YourFavoriteSenpai

YourFavoriteSenpai

Big Weeb Energy Surges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
The forests were tall and wide. The trees were placed sporadically enough to give her room to fly between them. It was almost like the perfect place for her kind to live and explore. Fruits were growing from the trees with many small animals living within the branches and the forest floor. A stream passed by and the sounds of a waterfall could be heard. It was relatively peaceful. Further down the forest, she could see the outlines of a mountain along with trees growing closer to each other. This part of the forest seemed a lot darker compared to the part that she was in.

From behind her, she could feel the breeze of the ocean blowing towards her, making the trees sway and drop their leaves giving the ground vibrant colors like paint on a canvas. It was beautiful.
Cats could be seen fishing in the nearby stream, catching smaller fish compared to the ones on the coast. These fish seemed to be smaller but full of life as they pulled the fishing rods and dodged their fishing spears. The cats seemed cute as they struggled against these fish, pulling hard as the rod bent.


Splash.

One of the cats fell in, being pulled by the fish, The other cats began walking closer with their fishing spears ready to fight.

Gealach had a choice. To either join the fight against the big fish or leave them to their own devices.
 

ProxyZero

Your Certified Charmander Queen
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Location
The Lake of Roses
She was flying fast through the woods. The wind in her hair and listening to the animals and came to a quick stop as she heard the splash.

She then noticed the cats and landed close to them. She loved the wind in her hair, but concerned arose as she approached them.
When she watched the cat splash into the water she jumped into the air and flew towards them. For now her main priority was to save the cat so he wouldn't drown.

So that's exactly where she flew towards.
"Hang on tight!" She yelled out and made an attempt to punch the fish using her hand to hand. "Let him go you beast!" She yelled as she tries to bring the cat eared companion to safety first.

.:. Dice rolls a 1 out of 2 .:.

She had aimed at the head of the fish and was trying to keep eyes on the cat.
 
OP
YourFavoriteSenpai

YourFavoriteSenpai

Big Weeb Energy Surges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Her fists collided with the beast, slamming hard against it. However, the water caused her fist to slip off, letting her fall into the stream. Nearby, the cats surrounded the creature, throwing their small spears at it.

The first one missed the creature, landing nearby on the soil.

The second one bounced off the giant fish's scales

The third one landed in its eye, causing it to let go of the cat. However, it drove the fish into a frenzy.

The cats ran over to their spears, pulling out of the surfaces they were lodged in. From the spear that was lodged in the fish, it ripped the fish's eye out.

The giant fish tail slammed the cat who pulled its eye out, knocking him out as he hit a nearby boulder.

It was clear that they needed help. They needed someone to save them. This fish proved to be a little more than they can handle on their own.

Nearby, she could hear the sound of howls. Something smelled blood. A pack of something smelled it. If she didn't end it soon, it could end very badly for her and her furry friends.

Fisher Cat throws spear 1(1d2) Miss
FIsher Cat throws spear 1(1d2) Miss
Fisher Cat throws spear 2(1d2) Crits
Giant Fish takes 2 damage plus 1 bleed (7/10)
Giant FIsh uses tail smash 4(1d4) Crits
Fisher cat takes 5 blunt damage (1/6)
Fisher cat falls unconscious (
 

ProxyZero

Your Certified Charmander Queen
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Location
The Lake of Roses
Gealach looked both ways unsure of what to do. She decided to screech into the sky where Elo had heard from the settlement as he was near the treeline picking fruit. He immediately dropped his basket and wings spread from his back and he flew to the scene.

.:. Eleodoro will arrive in 2 turns .:.

Gealach went back and flew towards the fish and struck with her long sword. It seemed to be similar to her heat lance, but rather more electrifying. She immediately struck it.

.:. Dice rolls a 4 out of 6.:.
 
OP
YourFavoriteSenpai

YourFavoriteSenpai

Big Weeb Energy Surges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
The blade landed deep in the fish, killing it the instant the sword struck deep. Slain, it laid skewered on her sword, bleeding down her arm and to her dress. However, the electricity bolted from the blade, shocking the already dead fish and her arm. She was drenched and the electricity conducted well throughout her body. The cats watched as her dress caught fire. One of them ran over to the stream, filling their little fish bucket with water.

Splash

Her dress was drenched, and the sword left a static charge on the water nearby. The fish wasn't just dead anymore. It was fried. The sound of beasts began to encircle around them. The scent of blood was still fresh in the air. They were hungry.

Despite the injury of one of their cat-brethren, they began to go into a defensive formation. Back to back with spears pointing out. They looked to fight. One of them pulled a little red object that looked like dynamite from their robe. They tried to light it with a lantern but it wasn't igniting. Over and over again, he tried but failed. The pack was growing ever so closer but the fuse was drenched with water. They needed a fire. They needed it now.

Gealach deals 8 damage to the fish (4*2)
Gealach gets electrified for 2 damage (21/23)
Gealach gets on fire for 1 damage (20/23)
The pack will come in one turn
 

ProxyZero

Your Certified Charmander Queen
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Location
The Lake of Roses
Gealach stood strong though, when she saw the injured cat she raced towards him and took out her roll of shadow bandages. Thankfully as wet as they were it wouldn't affect the adhesive or the power thankfully.

She had used it on Fisher Cat 1/6 since he needed it the most. "Come forth my familiar! Come on out little one." She called out and the small moon Dragon popped it's head from it's bag and flew out shaking off the water.

.:. Eleodoro will arrive in one turn .:.
.:. Shadow bandages -1.:.

Gealach shifted her stance and stood infront of the cats to take on this monster head on. With a long sword in her hands and a small Dragon perched on her shoulder she was more or less ready.

"Come out coward!" She screamed out and watched the sky's and then the tree line. She was waiting quite patiently for whatever was about to emerge from the darkness of the woods.
 
OP
YourFavoriteSenpai

YourFavoriteSenpai

Big Weeb Energy Surges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Several wolves came out to greet her, their fangs bearing signs that she wasn't welcome. These cats walked on their territory. One of these wolves seemed to be larger than the rest. This might be the alpha wolf.

The cat Gealach healed smiled, calling the others to surround her. They covered her flanks, holding their spears out defensively. Their formation promised a swift end to wolves who planned to charge at them.

The alpha wolf howled, leading to more howls coming from deeper in the forest. Apparently these wolves did not account for all of them. There were more on the way.

From what Gealach could see, there were five wolves circling them. One being the alpha himself. They snarled, showing their long bloody fangs. They recently killed other prey and were coming from the hunt. Inside the alpha wolf's mouth was the ripped clothing from one of the fisher cats.

Four of the wolves charged at the cats, while the leader of the pack stayed behind to watch.

They all charged at the same cat. Three of them scratched the cat, while the last one bit deep into its neck. The cat, in its final moment, struck the wolf that bit him in its neck.
Blood splattered on Gealach's dress, as the cat fell to his knees before falling to the floor.

The other two cats attacked back at the wolves.

The first two spears missed their shot, but the last one managed to leave sizable stab wound in a wolf causing it to falter before succumbing to its wounds.

4 Wolves attack 2,2,3,2(1d3)
Fisher cat takes 6 damage. (0/5)
Fisher Cat does a revenge attack from formation
Fisher cat rolls a 2 dealing 3 damage.
Fisher Cat and wolf dies.
Fisher Cats attack 1,1,2.
Wolf takes 2 damage+ 1 bleed (0/3)
 

ProxyZero

Your Certified Charmander Queen
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Location
The Lake of Roses
Gealach stood strong for her feline friends. When she saw wings in sky and she saw Eleodoro and two others of her species and they landed down.

.:.Eleodoro has joined the battle.:.
.:.Nature Beast Knight has joined the Battle.:.
.:.Fire Mage Fairy has joined the battle.:.

Both unnamed fae's were equipped with Lethinium armor and helmets.

Whilst Eleodoro had his shield Equipped the knight had two daggers as the mage already had balls of fire in hand.
The three landed infront of the remaining cats in defense formation and Gealach automatically charged for the alpha with her sword.

Both Eleo and Gealach had focused on the alpha whilst the mage and knight went for a separate wolf each.

Gealach slashed with her long sword as Eleo went for him with his shield.

The nature beast had attacked with his daggers in a slash technique as the fire fairy used her fireball on a wolf.

.:.Gealach rolls a 6/6.:.
.:.Eleodoro rolls a 6/6.:.
.:. Knight rolls a 2/6.:.
.:.Fairy rolls 1/6.:.

"What took you so long Elo?" Gealach teased and he decided to joke back. "Traffic! The usual." He grinned and stood by her side.

Gealach's Dragon had also joined the fight. With what little fire breath he had he woukd us it for what he saw as his Mama.

.:.Moonlight Dragon rolls 2/2.:.
 
OP
YourFavoriteSenpai

YourFavoriteSenpai

Big Weeb Energy Surges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
The damage was more than enough to eliminate the head wolf. So much so that it practically blew up from the double crit.

The blood splashed over everyone: The cats, the fairies and beasts, the wolves and even Gealach. Seeing their leader get blown into several pieces brought fear to the wolves, making them run with their tail between their legs. Although it being a short conflict, the dead still laid within their midst. The cats surrounded the downed fisher cat, closing his eyes before picking up the corpse. Although there was fish to go around, they seemed more focused on bringing back the dead instead. Life around here is short and fleeting. Only those who have the power to endure get to last til old age.

They bowed before Gealach and Elo, offering their respect regardless of the loss of their friend. Maybe they've began to get used to this life of danger. The forest is bountiful but it comes with risks that can not be ignored. One missed step and the forest may swallow you whole, only for you to never return. One of the fisher cats walked over to her, placing a little fish charm on her hand before leaving. They left a mark on the tree with their claws to make a trail for her to follow. Even though she was a stranger, she was welcomed enough for them to give her a guide to maneuver the forests.
 
Top Bottom