Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Story and/or Smut (may write F)

Whuddup my dudes, I'm Val.
Feel free to send me ideas, or pick one from below!

Information About Ya Boi:
+ I am not a strong dom, so if you ask me for it, be prepared for that. If we aren't doing D/s I'm happy to write switches but otherwise I'm bottom only.
+ I write about 100 words per post but can write up to 500+, or match my partner, I don't enjoy sentence-by-sentence but paragraph-by-paragraph is okay.
+ Third person, present narration is what I write in but I don't mind if you don't. I won't change how I write though - this is for fun, not a job.
+ I prefer PMs but I'm chill with threads. I won't go off site.
+ My F-List is here, it's pretty vanilla but I'm open to a lot of things if they aren't in the 'no' section.
+ I write on my phone so please don't ask me to do any fancy coding - it takes way too much time and effort.
+ I don't really understand faceclaims but if they're important to you, you may provide me one to use. I will not search for my own. I will not code them into every post (see above).
+ I'm autistic, so these things above that may not seem that big of a deal to you, really aren't going to change.
+ Writing Sample.
Hit me up baby:
+ Drug dealers, sex workers, mafia, thieves, so on - both characters can be in the life, one can be a normie, one can be a cop, don't care I'm into it.
+ Slice-of-Life
+ Werewolves, vampires, zombies, or witches.
+ Low moral situations are always a go.
+ Knife play is a new thing I'm learning I'm into

Absolutely not:
+ Rape. I'm chill with force play and safe words, but if one character says no, it's a no. Consent is sexy. DubCon or CNC can be talked about depending on the plot.
+ Pregnancy/Mpreg - just not into it.
+ Treating a male sub like a female - again, just not into it. This includes hard crossdressing. (boys in lingerie is cool)
+ Bathroom play - you do you bro, but not me, alright?
+ Incest is cool as long as it's not with their parents/grandparents.
+Beastiality - Does not include werewolves.

Fandoms:
I have no plot ideas but here's some stuff I'm down for if you need a partner, although I only have experience writing Harry Potter and MHA.

+ The Dream Pack (from The Raven Cycle): I'm absolute trash for Kavinsky and will write this Kavinsky/Proko/Skov/Swan/Jiang or K/Proko. Skov/Swan. Jiang/Declan/Knife Play.

+ Harry Potter: Down for Harry/Draco. Wood/Flint. Sirius/Remus. Seamus/Dean. Bill/Charlie. Harry/Scorpius. Draco/Albus. Harry/Teddy. Teddy/James. Scorpius/Albus. James/Scorpius/Albus. James/Albus. (Also willing to write orgies with the fictional verse of the 8th year kids)

+ Teen Wolf: Stiles/Derek. Stiles/Peter. Peter/Stiles/Derek. Scott/Isaac. Derek/Stiles/Isaac. The whole pack pleasing their alpha.

+ My Hero Academia: Bakugo/Deku. Bakugo/Todoroki/Deku. Bakugo/Todoroki. Denki/Shinso

Plots
-feel free to make edits or submit your own ideas, or base something on one of mine.
-if at any point you're unhappy, let me know and I will gladly change things, rather it be the direction we're going in, or a specific scene, or a sexual situation.
-I actually don't mind if you just disappear off the face of the earth but I'm also cool with you telling me you're just not into it anymore.
-In all plots listed below, I will prefer to have the sub character, but can do switches if we're not specifically D/s.

Kitchen Slut
The Kitchen Slut: a submissive who does all the kitchen chores such as cooking or cleaning. And maybe gets fucked while they're at the stove. Or bent over and spanked with a wooden spoon. Or lent out as dessert at a dinner table. Or has (his cock) (her breasts) milked for coffee creamer. Shoving a popsicle up their ass sounds like a good time, or pushing their face in the water filled sink while they do the dishes. They cook with cum and marinate things inside of their holes. Carrots are used as plugs and fruits are used to get off.

Scenario One - a young adult has come under the employment of a Master or Madam (or both) and is used daily.

Scenario Two: a college kid is repeatedly used by their roommates, their friends, and party goes.

Scenario Three: Multiple kitchen sluts are used by multiple patrons at a Free Use Restaurant. (All genders).

If it's in the kitchen, and your imagination, it's free game.

Incest Cravings
Coming Home
A brother/sister rp where the brother comes home after being deployed for awhile only to find his little sister (15+) sure has grown up. Can be short term or long term. Id love for him to start by 'forcing' her only for her to end up seeking it out.

Can be included:
- breast milking
- anal/rimming
- cnc/dub
- excess cum
- large cock
-"just try to enjoy it"

Taking Care of Brother
want to do this MxF but as I'm usually a MxM writer that's perfectly fine too.

Looking for a dominate older sister who takes care of her little brother in all ways (ages appropriate to BM rules). Sometimes this includes taking him to work with her, strapping him to the desk, and eating his ass out during lunch. Sometimes it means pressing his face into the bed while pounding him with her strap on. Sometimes it means fingering him in a bathroom stall until he cries.

I want a loving relationship where she's actually kind to him, but he is hers in all ways. Hers to care for, hers to use. And he is obedient no matter what she asks for, because he knows she's going to take care of him.

It can be all smut or we can throw some plot in there, long term or short term, just let me know.

Feel free to message me about character types, or choose below:

Sweet and Soft - the kind that no one would be surprised to find is bending over for a woman

Playful and Feisty - quick to be a brat and earn himself punishments and rewards

Average Joe - a guys guy, who people would be surprised to find letting a woman own him

I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good
We're completely throwing canon out the window and adopting the idea that the Potter-Weasley kids are absolute wrecks of terrible, awful teenagers. James Sirius is the ring leader of unsavory kids at Hogwarts, always happy to dish out drugs, alcohol, and rumor has it - sexual favors. He throws weekly parties in the Shrieking Shack and somehow - none of the adults have caught on.

Join me in writing teenage debauchery in a Hogwarts setting!

Pet Plots
Any plot can be made supernatural with A/B/O dynamics for werewolves or vampire/human or anything else you think of. The most 'animal' I will play is Neko or a puppy version of it.

Storyline A: In this world, owning a sexual pet is just as natural and common as owning a cat or dog. They're legal, protected, and cared for companions. They're bought by single college kids, busy business people, or couples who just need something to take care of.
+ Pureblood pets are humans who were specifically bred to be as soft and submissive as possible and have been raised to know their place, they can be bought from a Pet Shop as either virgins or well sexually trained.
+Adoptable Pets are humans who entered training programs to become pets at a later age and not specifically bred for the job, but are cheaper buys and can be found at any local shop. Some of them are unruly and uppity, some of them behave perfectly fine.
+Mutts are pets that were pre-owned and abandoned for whatever reason. Some of them are used but happy and healthy while others can be damaged. They are often free, and can be found at Shelters.
-Per site rules, pets must be at least 15+
Storyline B: Some people are just too busy to own a pet. There are places for people who still need their own special attention - Pet Hotels, which are pay by the hour.
-The idea of the RP is that Pet Hotels are set up like brothels, places where people can come in and rent out a pet for the night or just a couple of hours. Some of them are upscale and incredibly fancy, with Egyptian Cotten sheets and Champagne served as soon as you walk in, while others find pets in cages, and only let them out for a quick fuck against the wall.
- This can stay smut driven where YC can enjoy all different types of pets, or can become story driven when he finds one he wants to adopt.

A New Pet
Your character finds himself in possession of a new pet who needs some training. This can be done as a completely consensual relationship, or as something a bit more dubious.
Puppy: My character for this would be energetic, loyal, and perhaps a bit temperamental. He'd like to rough house play, have his belly rubbed, and get lots of exercise. Perhaps even go on walks or have play dates with other pups.
Kitten: My character for this would be soft and sweet, more interested in cuddles, sleeping, and light playing. He'd enjoy pets, having his hair played with, and being the only pet around.
Fox: My character for this would be easily excitable and a touch mischievous, often getting into things he shouldn't and being easily heartbroken by punishments.

The Heat Den
For werewolves, going into heat is inevitable, but these days it doesn't necessarily mean they're driven to breed so much as fuck. Thankfully, there are enough humans in the world that are more than happy to please a higher being. Any werewolf can enter a heat den and use whichever volunteer they want, even if they're already being used.

Addicted to the Dark
Looking for a Dom into the darker side of life - mafia leader, drug kingpin, pimp, whatever - who takes a liking to an addict with a mouth willing to do just about anything to make it to his next fix. Give me those Master/Brat vibes and a twisted, dark romance that neither of them wants to give up any time soon. Maybe not the 'I'd die for you' type, but definitely the 'I'd kill for you' type.
-Also down to play this one with a vampire and a sub who is addicted to bites

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom