Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Girl and Her New Exotic Pet (wiki234 and Menion)

(Lol, it cleaned the room!! Oh, and btw, one of my posts in this threat was my 100th message!)

It followed her up, knowing she was headed to the room. And confident that it would be clear. It must have missed the last pair. It burst through the door and jumped up on her bed.

( yeah but how was it not smart enough to hide the panties on his head, should I assume they would be neat inside though)

“ jeez you mostly gave it away, don’t know if your smart or what...” being a bit sarcastic as she laid on her bed deciding to check later if he just shoved everything in the drawer to start to piss her off a bit more. “ I really hope I don’t even see you like that...”

The observer popped out to look at her laying on her bed and cocked its head sideways. She was frustrated...which was unexpected. It nudged her shoulder, trying to get her to look at it.

The girl sighed of course looking over at it then, “ how about a massage or something...” asking as she sat up a bit seeing if she would do it for her back at least and be useful anyway.

It got the gist of what the girl was saying, starting to understand this language a bit better. Climbing up the bed, it spread it’s tendrils out across her back. And then starts to vibrate. Attacking stress centers it could feel, it went across her shoulder blades, down her spine, and across her lower back.

Yuma sighed and stretched a bit feeling alot better. “ I could probably use this a lot then at least..” as she used her phone and pulled up the blanket.

It continued to massage, rubbing down her back, her hips, and her legs. Finally getting to her feet, it continues to vibrate and massage her feet.

She started to laugh a bit thinking of the dirty joke of course with this but seeing as she wouldn’t for a while at least then, giving a yawn and leaning against it more behind her.

Back
Top Bottom