Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MHA Time's Changed (East and Frogger)

A shiver of… something akin to anticipation, something akin to excitement shot down her spine as confident fingers brushed against her feathers once again. Sora did not expect him to shift past her in order to open the door, however… nor did she expect the sweetly seductive suggestion he had chose to… plant. Inside the door was her room, kept plain to discourage distraction from her studies, and yet… he was in it now, and… t-taking off his shirt-! Why is he-?! In an instant, Sora’s pale features adopted a lovely and dark shade of red.

It apparently requires a great deal of… focus to close a door, because she had difficulty doing so. Is her face about to melt off? It feels that way… Sora leaned back against it, a wing raised as if that may help her heart remain inside her chest, instead of breaking free of her rib cage.

“Matsuda!” she hissed, as if someone may overhear, though in her panic, she forgot to add on the honorific. Amber eyes fought to avoid the young man, instead focusing on anything else but. It was surprisingly difficult, however. “Wh-What do you think you are doing-?! I-I-I did not invite you into my room!” Sora is tempted to hide her mortification, and yet… more than likely, it is too obvious for her liking. Even if she was to use her wings, the tone of her voice will give her away.

Nibbling on her lip, Sora dared approach the bathroom… though she could not bring herself to look up off the floor. A few threads of silvery-white swayed forward to conceal part of her face… but it was impossible not to notice the bright red blush that has spread over her cheeks and nose. “I-I know you and I just… shared a kiss in the classroom, but… I-I, ah.. I…” How can she speak when he is half-naked in her bathroom?! Sora had to swallow past the lump in her throat, however she found it impossible to say anything else. It was as if… each and every word disintegrated before she could speak.

~~~

Black met green, and Yaoyorozu-san offered him a warm smile. “Oh. Ah. Thank you.” A hand lifted to brush pieces of black behind an ear. It was just a heartbeat later that her eyes were drawn to bright, patriotic red, blue and yellow plastered on walls behind him. “I didn’t realize you were such a big fan of All Might,” Yaoyorozu-san spoke, next looking at action figures situated here and there… and in their boxes, no less.

“Excuse me. I was being rude.” Yaoyorozu-san stepped back to allow him room to leave his dorm, only to fall into step with him along the way. Both hands came to tuck behind her back. “Yes,” she replied, giving him yet another smile. “Let’s. I haven’t had the chance to visit the gym yet, so I’m curious what it has.” How does he exercise and stay fit? Yaoyorozu-san can’t imagine him lifting weights, but maybe… something to improve his agility and flexibility?

“I do have a question for you,” she spoke up, the cool afternoon caressing her exposed skin. It felt absolutely lovely. Yaoyorozu spared him a glance, hoping he won’t take offense or think it… blunt of her to ask. “Do you box? For exercise? Or to… practice your fighting?” she chose to ask, instead of lingering on the possibilities. “I wanted to ask that… if you do, would you care to do it with me tonight?”

Hopefully the gym has boxing gloves they can use… Of course, she can always make a set for he and her.

Matsuda ignored her protests, he knew he was pulling a risky move here. He was trying to overstep boundaries so quickly, and he knew he was being forceful, he just hoped he didn't come off as being too forceful. He smiled towards her, trying to show that he meant no real ill will. She hadn't told him to leave, in fact the moment his shirt had come off, she had become deadly silent. unable to talk more than a few squawks at a time. He wasn't really invited here, he knew that, but he felt like he had to take the risk.

Walking up to her, he looked her over, seeing the blush over her face his own formed slightly though he was still walking with confidence, hiding how nervous he was. A hand gently brushed her wing, caressing the soft feathers in a way that he had already seen sent shivers down his birdy's spine. His eyes looked over her frame seductively. "You want me to help you undress right?"

His fingers were still tracing lines over her soft wings feeling her feathers. "You can't take off your own clothing, that was why you paused at the door right?" He walked around her, his hand comfortably touching her. His fingers ran over her back gently rubbing her.

"You're face is saying worlds more than your song." He said softly his voice carrying like whispers on the wind offering a seductive apple. He was behind her now, cutting off her exit from the bathroom, his hand pushing her into the room, and as he did his other hand lightly pulled down his pants letting his boxers fall down his young legs. He was built solidly, his body elegant with muscle, she would be able to see all of him. He knew he was taking a bit of a risk here. literally he was standing now on display revealing everything to her. "Do you want me?"

~~~

She walked into his room and he was mortified for a moment. "Wait." the damage was done however and she was already looking about and around his room. The posters, and action figures, all the collectibles he had spent money on over the years. "Well it's just... I mean I... I really look up to him as a hero figure, and all." Crimson ran across his more green features his face slowly starting to glow red as she walked about his room.

When the two of them started to walk towards the campus gym he let out a sigh of relief that the embarrassment was behind him. When she asked him if He boxed he paused for a moment. Actually that was a pretty good question, up until now he had mostly been punching on instinct, he had taken a few self defense classes, and he studied a lot of the 'how do you fight' movies on youtube and such, but the absolute truth was that he had little to no formal training outside of what Almight had provided, and he usually finished his battles in one punch or so.

He looked at his hands though, his strength could be overwhelming, and a punch from one smash had been enough to destroy a ten story robot, so he had to be careful, but boxing would actually help him to develop more as a fighter, as well as help to build the instincts that he needed to control all for one. "I've never actually tried it before." He scratched his head. "My mom was always so worried about self defense that I took a few classes, but the truth is I am mostly self taught. Plus there is a bit of a danger with my quirk."

"My quirk is a strength boost, but after i use it I usually end up breaking a bone or hurting myself. I've gotten a bit better." He had learned to control about 3 percent of his power, but at the same time that didn't include going for a full on punch. "Normally I do strength training, trying to build my muscles so that I can resist and control my quirk a bit better, as it is right now it is a double edged sword."

Walking into the gym it was exactly what someone would expect from UA, the place was stacked with every kind of machine available. And of course it had a matted area for sparing matches. "I don't have the equipment for it though."

“I-I-I…”

Why can she not speak?! It is as if the words are… stuck in her throat, just to prevent the possibility of saying something that could, potentially, embarrass her further. And yet… what could she say in this situation?! It is just-! Sora could do nothing about the shiver that went down her spine, nor could she do anything when his eyes drank in the sight of her body… In fact, the blush only darkened upon her features, and she knew this by the fact her face became so hot… incredibly so, to the point she was concerned the skin may melt off.

Amber eyes squeezed tightly shut. “I-I did not say that!” Sora protested, “and… maybe I did, but you have already helped me enough today. I could not possibly bother you again!” No. Matsuda cannot possibly be implying he is… sexually attracted to her. It feels as though… he is trying so very hard to prove her wrong, but this is taking it too far! Does he feel compelled to do so? Why? A shiver shot down her spine once again as his fingers traced lines over her feathers… leaving behind a tingly sensation she knew not what to do with.

How very strange. Did liquid heat just travel down-? No, no. A soft gasp did tear free of her throat when his teasing words played along her ear, almost as if his voice was a sensual caress up and down her body. Sora knows he is behind her, and yet… she could not move, nor could she protest, reply… or even speak.

Matsuda proved he can surprise her yet again, however, by… pushing her into the bathroom. It seems he will not allow her to escape. All oxygen stolen from her lungs, Sora managed to catch herself at the sink… but when she meant to lift her head, demand he give her answers to this uncalled-for behavior… she caught sight of fabric falling in the mirror. Instinct told her to look down, immediately. “W-Want you?” Sora repeated, keeping her back to him. “I-I-I do not… I… I do not understand! You confess to me right before your surgery. You kiss me in the classroom, and now… this? I-I just… I do not know how I am to act!”

Sora has always been told what to do, what is expected of her. It is just… How is she meant to handle this? Never has a choice been before her, and she… have the option of picking what she wants. It is happening so quickly, though! Yes, deep down… she has harbored feelings for Matsuda, ever since they were children… but who is to say he will not disappear from her life again? What if he decides this is a huge mistake? It would not surprise her one bit if, in the morning, after his surgery… he regrets everything. Who would want to be tied to a feathery freak such as herself?

~~~

“Really? I just thought I’d ask, because it’s difficult to box by myself,” Yaoyorozu-san admitted on a soft, nearly insubstantial laugh, just to provide him with a smile. “I can make gloves for the both of us. It is not a problem for me. I have had to study many materials, and boxing gloves is but one of many I’m sure I can create.” Her Quirk is definitely handy in times such as these. Yaoyorozu-san cast her eyes about the gym, not altogether surprised to find machines of all kinds here. UA is meant to encourage the next generation of heroes, after all.

Hands rubbing together, Yaoyorozu-san’s black eyes looked at him over her shoulder. “Do you want to start boxing now, or wait a bit? I don’t have a preference myself.” A reddish glow began on the young woman’s stomach once black disappeared from view… and, after a heartbeat or two, a pair of red, blue and yellow boxing gloves burst free, just to fall into her hands. Yaoyorozu-san offered him a smile while she handed these over. “I thought you may… appreciate these, since you are such a big fan of All Might,” she couldn’t help pointing out, even if it is somewhat redundant.

A pair of red gloves was quick to follow, meant for her smaller hands. “I find it best to jump in, see what happens,” Yaoyorozu-san told him, pulling on one and flexing her fingers. “I was taught to box when I was younger, but I have learned a great many things on my own as well. If you like, I can go a bit slower… long as you do not swing with full strength at me.” A laugh once again infiltrating the quiet, Yaoyorozu-san led the way to a boxing ring just off to the side, set away from weight-lifting and the like offered by this prestigious academy.

Yaoyorozu-san jumped over the ropes with ease, looking incredibly graceful doing so.

Matsuda gently pulled Sora into a holding embrace. His upper chest resting against her back, his chin resting on her head though he had to stand up taller to do so. He looked down at her, his arms wrapped around her. She would be able to feel his heartbeat now practically hear how it was vibrating in his chest hard to contain his emotions being this close to her. She would feel something stick up against her back, pressing lightly to her jeans the tip of it even slipping under her shirt and pressing the small of her back. If she had any doubts about him wanting her sexually he was about to spell it out for her as loud as possible. "I've dreamed about you before, so much warmer to hold you now."

This was so beyond the reasonable. This was so far beyond what he should have allowed himself to do. His hands trailed down her sides, touching her hips, and then slowly lifting up her shirt, he knew she had said that she couldn't bother him, but he he didn't really see removing her clothing as much of a chore. More like unwrapping a present, but then she said something that stopped his hands as they had rolled her shirt half way up her stomach. Something that made him pull back. She didn't know how to act, something about that, made him pause.

"I'm sorry, you're right, I'm not giving you enough time, Promised to respect your decision, but I'm practically forcing myself on you in your own bathroom." He was naked, with a rock hard cock standing over her, if even one other person saw this scene it would be grounds for him to be expelled, and put back in jail, probably both.

"I... I'm not thinking." He said lightly. "I just... want this... badly, I feel l need you, but those are my feelings, and I'm projecting them onto you... You asked for time, and I'm like three steps from ripping your clothing off your body. This isn't about me it should be your choice." He brushed a hand through his hair. "I'm... gonna put... my pants back on." shame and embarrassment ran through him.

~~~~~~

Midoriya watched in amazement as she created the boxing gloves. He immediately noted the colorization and felt a bit like she was making fun of him, but at the same time he had to admit that he was probably going to add these to his collection. They were amazing. He started to put them on tying the laces was a bit tricky, so he had to get her help for that. "They are amazing." He said softly in admiration.

Stepping into the ring he put the gloves up. to help shield his face, he had seen boxers do this on TV, and he knew the basics of the sport. Hearing that she was well trained since she was a kid he nodded. "Yes please, I'd like to learn as much as possible." He added as a second thought. "I promise to be gentle with you."

He had meant it only that he wouldn't activate One for All at least not on purpose. As he practiced his footing hopping lightly on his feet, he moved in close when Momo was ready, and threw a quick jab just to test her response time. If nothing else Deku was a fast study of his environment and those around him, so he was watching Momo intently trying to see how she would act, anticipate her actions, and most importantly spot openings for his own attacks.

How does he manage to rob her of breath, when he is being so casual about this… situation?! A jolt of… something akin to acknowledgment, of recognition, went off inside her chest, which only served to make her heart trip over itself, it seems like. A moment later, heat shot down her spine… leaving her knees weak, her body… vulnerable. Sora was having difficulty swallowing past the lump in her throat, too, so that in of itself made breathing… problematic. “You… dreamt of me?” she implored of him, incredulous. Why? Why has he dreamt of her? Does he not see the prettier girls, aspiring and fighting to become heroes-? Is he a touch deranged? Does she need to call him a doctor, or a… a psychologist?!

A shiver once again overwhelmed the young woman as his hands trailed down her sides, touching her hips and slowly lifting her shirt up until skin is exposed. Is it just her, or is there a certain… desperation urging his actions? It is almost… no, no. No. Absolutely not. How can she entertain the idea of doing this?! It is foolish! It is insane! It is just… seductive, the prospect of going against everything her family has fought for, everything Father and Mother expect of her. Sora did not think he would pause, though… or his hands retreat from her… leaving her surprisingly… cold in the absence of his body.

Yes. Everything Matsuda says is true, but… this could very well be their last time together. Did he not say it himself that he has never kissed anyone prior-? Is it safe to assume he never-? It seems… almost cruel to be robbed of such an experience. “No, wait,” she found herself speaking up, even if she has not… made up her mind as of yet what to do. Amber eyes sought his in the mirror and, once locking onto crimson… quickly slipped away, as if to preserve what little dignity she has left.

“Do you… truly want this?” Sora closed her eyes, fighting against the onslaught of nerves threatening to consume her. “Do you want me? I know I am your… friend, and that you have not had the opportunity to make other friends, but… this is different… I am different. If you wish this, I… who am I to say no?” How else can she explain it? As long as it is for his benefit, she will not raise her hopes… nor will she loathe herself afterwards… hopefully.

~~~~~~

A pleased smile began to make an appearance upon Yaoyorozu-san’s lips, however she shifted before he could see it. “I doubt that,” she replied on a soft laugh, even though she is pleased with herself. “I just thought you may like your gloves to be in All Might’s colors, is all.” Yaoyorozu-san pulled on first one glove, and then the other, tying the laces as if she has been doing this for years… which she has. Black eyes sparkled when she noticed him raising his fists up, like boxers do on TV.

“You have the right idea,” she decided to start with, “because with that stance, you can easily attack or defend your opponent. Keep your dominant hand in the back. Distribute your weight evenly between your feet, and keep your knees bent.” Yaoyorozu-san raised her own hands, that way he can see as she demonstrates her next piece of advice.

“First off? Don’t jump. It wastes energy. If you want to move, step forward… but drag your foot back. Pivot on your front foot, too. Use your body behind the punches, except when you jab.” As a quick jab is thrown her way, Yaoyorozu-san brought her fists up to ward off the attack and, moving fast, ducked to surprise him with a playful punch to the stomach. A smile is flashed up at the young man. “Very good,” she told him, “just not quick enough.” Yaoyorozu-san winked at him before stepping away.

Matsuda paused when she said wait, he turned looking back to her, he was very much naked and couldn't hide any part of his reaction. The position he was in, already giving her some of the answer if she looked down below his waist line she would clearly see the sign of what was going on inside Matsuda's brain. His cock twitched bouncing slightly as it was already hard and Matsuda couldn't surpress a slight shiver the difference between heat from him standing close to Sora, and the difference of him standing in a door way was immense. He swallowed for a moment as he stood there and listened, he wasn't sure what he was supposed to say at that moment.

He looked around, they were standing in a bathroom, which was fine, they had originally wanted to get a shower done, before his surgery, they were both kind of a mess, but at the same time his thought was looking over her body. He supposed that when she was saying that she was different she was refering to her wings, or her legs. But all he saw was a beautiful young woman, a friend, and frankly his first crush, and love. He wanted her, it felt right that his first, and possibly only hook up should be her. He didn't want anyone else.

Sure the frog girl was cute, and there was a pink girl whom he was pretty sure had the largest chest in the class, but none of them could really hold a candle to Sora. He moved closer to her, giving her an answer int he only way he knew how. He pressed his lips to hers, holding back his breath, practically strangling himself so that he couldn't breath as he took her lips as passionately as he desired from the start, his tongue slipping past her lips for a few precious seconds to taste her. He held her gently in his arms, and when that kiss broke he had to turn his head to cough and catch his breath for a moment. Thankfully it wasn't rasping like when he used his powers, but trying to keep his quirk under wraps was difficult, the last thing he wanted to do was destroy yet another set of Sora's clothing.

His fingers reached the sides of her shirt again, this time he had no fear as he lifted her shirt up and off her body, revealing her breasts. He dropped the shirt where they stood, and did not hesitate to undue her pants, letting them drop and leaving her almost as exposed as he was save for her panties.

"Of course I want it to be you." He said softly, his fingers brushed her cheek, and he smiled. He moved to leave the bathroom, but this time his hand grabbed gently onto her wing, holding onto her, as he walked. "I know we wanted a shower, but." He pointed towards her bed. It was very clearly that yes he wanted her, but he wanted this to be proper now.

~~~~

"No hoping right." Midoriya was taking notes on this, at least mentally he was studying her to find out as much as he could considering that they were gonna be sparing for a bit. He swallowed feeling a slight tension as she punched him in the stomach. He was seeing her and the work she put into her training, and he was noticing that she was fast. She also thought quickly. He smiled for a moment. He was enjoying being taught for a change. He didn't have much in the form of formal training.

"Okay then." He had already agreed not to use his quirk, he needed more control over it before he used it in something like this. Even so he recognized the posture of the punches she was throwing as she seemed to put her body behind each of the swings as Midoriya focused more on defense now. Moving back and forth, the main thing he noticed was that Momo was a bit taller than he was. She also seemed to have more of a physical reach against him, which meant she could keep him a distance.

He decided to go for a stronger strike. Moving in blocking one of her arms, and attempting to land a strike to her chest, realizing only too late, that he was about to hit a girl in her breast.

“N-No, what are you-?!” Again, he chose to answer her… but in the most unconventional of ways: with a kiss. Sora did not expect to be swept into his arms, nor did she expect the passion that which threatened to engulf her entirely. It was… demanding, and hot, and far more than she could handle with her head spinning like it was. How can she think straight? It is almost as though his passion burns so hot, it is liable to melt her from the inside out. Matsuda’s tongue slipped past her lips to delve into her mouth, and it was then that she came to realize… how tight his body is, how desperate he must be to experience this one thing before going under a surgical knife.

It matters not the girl. It matters that it is done. It is because of fear he wants to do this, and it is because of their friendship, fragile as it may be… that he wants to do it with her. If he had pledged his heart to anyone, it would be her in this position and not she, but it is not so. Who is she to deny him this? It is… his last wish. Sora gasped when the kiss finally broke, color having risen to her face while she fought to catch her breath… however, he chose to rob her of it, by lifting her shirt up and over her head. It did not take long for more heat to take up residence along her cheeks, to make her heart beat faster.

Fingers fumbled at her pants next, leaving her almost completely naked before him save for the scrap of lace preserving her modesty down below. Amber eyes latched onto crimson. It is all lies, she knows this… but there is no denying the fact she wishes his pretty words to be true. Sora let her eyes close at the gentle caress upon her cheek. Is it right to give him what he wants, though she herself is so unsure-? Did they not just rekindle their friendship a day or so ago? Deep down, she knows she loves him, but to engage in intercourse with him… even if she cannot say for sure whether she will see him alive tomorrow morning, is just… cruel. It matters not, though. It is what he wants. It will be… difficult to keep her heart under lock and key, to bury it so this experience will not change things… but do so she must.

A weak smile gracing her lips, Sora let him pull her away… to the bed awaiting. It feels as though she has eaten butterflies today, at some point or another. Never could she have imagined… being here, with him, about to have…! Sora turned her face away so he had no hope of noticing her blush, the multitude of emotions that have chosen that very moment to assault her.

Bury it. Bury the hope, the love. It has no place here. Taking a seat upon the bed, she looked to him once again, letting him take matters into his own hands. It is his choice if they continue or not. It is he who is about to have surgery, after all… not her, and… well, she is not going to deny him this. Sora offered him the smallest of smiles. To think she will lose her virginity, and before she is given to a man to… promote the family name...

~~~~

It appears Midoriya-san is a fast learner. It is fairly obvious he has not received much in way of formal training, but he picks things up quickly. Yaoyorozu-san can tell he is analyzing the way she moves, the way she throws her punches, too… which is definitely something to admire. A small smile graced her lips. It was then that she noticed the change in his posture, his shoulders tensing… right before he blocked one of her arms, to keep her in place while he swung… leaving her open and vulnerable to attack.

Yaoyorozu-san had no way of warding him off. A powerful punch landed on her breast, pain echoing throughout it and down her spine… making her hiss and step away. “V-Very good, Midoriya-san,” she told him with a weak smile. “I did not expect you to hit me there during a sparring match, though.” An equally weak laugh following soon after, Yaoyorozu-san fought against the urge to rub at the offended breast with a gloved hand. It was… more difficult than she cared to admit. Yaoyorozu-san cleared her throat.

“Do you care to give me a moment? I think… I am going to get a drink, real quick.” Hopping out of the ring, she went to fetch the water bottle she brought with her, using this as an excuse to… recover, for the time being.

Matsuda swallowed for a moment, looking over the woman. Her bare skin, the feathers. She was sitting on the bed, silently inviting him, he was already naked. The only piece of fabric between the two, was the small line of cloth of her panties. He put a gentle hand onto her shoulder. brushing over her wings, and the soft feathers. He swallowed taking some time for himself. He pushed her gently down onto her back.

Slowly he got onto the bed, but not to mount her as she may have expected. This was his first time, and his eyes were attracted to her body. He drew himself closer to her. His lips landing on her neck, gently kissing her, he saw the smile that graced her lips, and he was nervous, but all too happy to return it. He wasn't sure about anything at this point. To him this was all new territory, he had a dreamed about this last night after seeing her for the first time in years, but he could not have anticipated any of what reality felt like. His hands curved over her breasts his eyes studying her feminine form. She was beautiful, unique. he touched her wings, gently knowing how delicate they were, he brushed a finger along the inline her plumage tickling her.

He brought his lips further down her body kissing her stomach. Pulling her panties off of her body finally freeing the last bit of clothing, his fingers touching the soft pink of her flesh, rubbing gently at her clit, as he came to rest his head on her thigh, keeping her legs seperate.

His own anatomy was hard, dangling next to her face due to the new position, he gave no words for what she was supposed to do, but tried to lead with an example, his lips touched her clit, his tongue flicked out, and she would feel his breath caress between her legs, as he started to taste her. He could think of a few jokes he could have tossed around, making a joke about how it tasted like chicken or how he would have expected some way to lay eggs, but his mouth quickly became busy, and his humour was silenced. All he could focus on was the taste of Sora's center, his tongue probing and licking her as he held her down.

~~~

Midoriya hadn't activated all for one, but he also hadn't really held back. Whenever he had sparred with someone in the past, usually bakugo, he had always gotten the sense that the person had been trying to kill him, mostly because of Bakugo, and as such he had learned fairly early to fight when sparring and give it his full attention. Now however he was watching Momo being put down from one punch, and he had to admit that made him feel kinda bad. "Sorry I expected you to hit back."

He nodded when she asked for a moment, and stepped out of the ring with her. "I didn't think we were going to hold much back, practice match or no. I am sorry if I hurt you." He hoped that he hadn't just accedently bruised Momo's breast, but it wasn't like he was gonna comment on that. "If it makes you feel any better I was actually aiming for your stomach." He said nodding, and going to the water fountain.

He got his own drink, and sighed, looking back at Momo. He looked her over. "I actually don't have a lot of notes on your quirk, or fighting style, it's so diverse I half expect that you could probably do anything. When you are ready to try again just let me know."

A gentle hand pushed down on her shoulder, only for the fingers to brush over the feathers… knowing fully well how her body reacts to such a touch. Sora fought to restrain the shiver that which threatened to overwhelm her, instead pressing a fist to her lips so no embarrassing noise can escape. How can he elicit these reactions-?! Never has she felt this way before. It is… so very confusing, and it is making her heart pound far faster than she is comfortable with...

It is Matsuda’s first time. It is for this reason she chose to indulge in his more primal desires, because he may very well never experience it after his surgery. It is just… surprising he is taking his time, that he is… tipping his toes into the water, per se. How else can she explain it? Most boys would jump at the chance to sleep with a girl, and yet… he has chosen to kiss, to lick, to touch. Why, though-? Time is running out. It will not be long until he has to run off, to put himself under the knife with the hope that, in doing so… he will better control his Quirk. Sora dared open an eye to look at him, however… his hands had curved over her breasts, his hungry eyes devouring her. Does… Does he truly find her beautiful-? No, impossible. As sweet as that is, how can anyone think of a feathered girl as attractive-?

Kisses traveled down the length of her body, going down her stomach and… is he pulling off her panties?! N-No, wait-! Butterflies burst forth into Sora’s chest as he removed the last article of clothing that was preserving what little dignity she has left… his fingers touching her in a way no one else ever has before. It required everything she has not to be cruel and close her legs, to thwart his attempts at… intimacy.

“M-Matsuda, “ Sora stuttered, trying not to stare at the long, hard… thing dangling just inches away from her face. It was incredibly difficult to not focus on every stroke of his tongue, though… and it was difficult not to focus on how his breath kept caressing the sensitive skin of her inner thigh. “Do… Do we have the time-? I-I hate to disappoint you, but… your surgery is meant to be done at sundown, and… if I recall correctly, it was descending not too long ago... “ How much time does that leave him? An hour? At most? Sora swallowed the lump in her throat, instead squeezing her eyes tightly shut as her heart thundered inside her chest. “We… We do not have time for this.”

~~~

“I was going to, but I didn’t expect you to hit me… there, of all places.” A sheepish smile gracing her lips, she could not help but chuckle a bit under her breath. “It was more of a surprise than anything… Besides, we are-” No, wait. It is not appropriate to share such information, not just with a boy but with a boy she barely knows. Yaoyorozu-san stopped right there and, hands lifted, decided to brush the words underneath a metaphorical rug. “Please forget I ever said anything,” she pleaded with him, color rising to her face within moments.

How will she ever move past this embarrassment? Yaoyorozu-san began to tighten her gloves, moving past him to climb back into the ring. “No, don’t apologize. I’m not badly hurt. As for your… notes on my Quirk, I have no problem answering any questions that come to mind. It is for the sake of research, after all.” A hop had her standing in the middle of the ring, a striking figure in the black sports bra and shorts. “I’m ready to try again if you are.”

Yaoyorozu-san flashed him a smile from over a shoulder, bits and pieces of black framing her flushed features. Little beads of sweat had formed here and there, but she hasn’t lost her breath just yet. “Unless… you are too scared to try again?” she couldn’t resist teasing, lifting an eyebrow.

Matsuda's eyes drifted from her pussy to the bed side table and clock. It took him a moment to compare the time before he answered Sora about how much time they had together. He checked the time against the clock in his head, and then turned his mouth back to it's approved task of licking her. His tongue dragging over her wet cunt, tasting her clit as he worked her over with his mouth and tasted her soft pink lips. He moaned hot air caressing her bare skin as he kept her held down. Finally when his jaw was a touch sore, he broke contact with her pussy, and rubbed his jaw for a moment. "We have two hours, and I want to savor this moment. You taste so fucking good."

His fingers started to work her pussy, two fingers dipping into her core, while his thumb worked her clit. He however was receiving a lack of attention from her, and pressed his cock against her face. "Suck on me." He said his voice a touch greedy, he wanted more from her, and was shivering slightly, the cock was throbbing for attention and simply not getting anything from her making his entire body shiver with a kind of pain that he wasn't used too. He didn't feel bad, but it wasn't exactly fun to be the one doing all of the work. "Sora, please I need you to give me attention too."

He turned his lips back to her cunt, kissing her for a moment. "Gods, you are sexy." His free hand caressed her thigh, slapping her ass hard enough to leave a soft red mark and make an impactful sound, he was exploring her, and wanted to see how she would respond to a mix of pain and pleasure as his fingers from the other hand continued to work her. Plus his kisses. "I love the taste of you're soft pussy." He said not holding back anything from his voice. "Sora, you're wings are soft, and your body is beautiful, I want to see your feathers stained with my cum."

All of his friends had been convicts, and this was the way they always talked about sex. He wasn't really sure what he was supposed to say or do. "Please put my dick in your mouth, suck me dry." He bit his lower lip for a moment looking up at Sora. before returning to his task. Though if she had any curiosity about how he felt about her, he no longer had any fears when it came to what he was saying. He had no reason to hold back or hide anything. He was going to tell Sora exactly what he wanted.

~~~

It was clear that Momo had stopped talking about something on her mind, and he wasn't sure what that was exactly. He tried to put it together, but completely failed to miss what the female student was trying to say to him, and so not wanting to dig it up, he decided to do as she asked and forget that she said anything. Next round he was more confidant that she would attempt to fight him back using more strength, and more focused. He did however hope that he hadn't done any permanent damage. She did however offer to answer any questions he asked and he would take her up on that after the match.

Deku stepped back into the ring a smile on his face, and a more serious look on his green eyes as he looked over at Momo. "I'm not scared, I want you to come at me with everything you have." He said with a grin. This was a good chance to test the upper limits of what the two of them could do. While he wouldn't activate his quirk he was one hundred percent certain that he would be giving this fight his all.

Round two started and his arms went up to help protect himself. However this time he waited for Yaoyorozu to attack him. "Come at me."

“D-Did you hear me, Matsuda?” she inquired of him when she heard no response, at least, not right away. Dare she interrupt, though-? It is a struggle not to… surrender to his ministrations, not to let go of her inhibitions and indulge herself in this… reckless behavior, but one of them has to remain reasonable. About to speak up again, Sora had even gone so far as to open her mouth… however, he chose to right then answer… and in a way which only had heat licking at her features once again. Must he speak so lewdly-?! And why did he want to savor this? It is… most embarrassing, and it would be a waste of precious time. Does he not care to spend his last moments elsewhere-?

A noise threatened to break free of her lips as his fingers delved into her body, two sliding in deep while his thumb rubbed at some part of her… she never dare explore before. Sora lifted a leg up, as if to discourage him from continuing… and yet, she could not bring herself to do so. Sexy? Her? Is he delusional? How can he think of her as anything but a feathered freak? Matsuda may be just biased, provided their… shared history… however, it does not explain why he is willing to undergo this sort of… endeavor with the likes of her. Any female would do. Must it be her? Is he not confident in his skills, hence the reason why-?

Every insecurity, every thought… unraveled when his hand went on to caress her thigh, only to slap her upon the derriere a heartbeat later. It was not gentle, by any means… but rather firm, as if determined to leave a mark on her skin. An ache sinking in proved he was… successful. It required everything she had not to cry out in surprise, not to… fall apart at the seams. Sora can tell that heat is rising to her face, which is an unsettling realization, because… well, she prefers the idea she is being the reasonable one. As the seconds slipped on past… it grew evident she is not going to be released anytime soon. Oh no.

“I wish you would not be so vulgar,” she huffed, though the words were no louder than a sigh. It goes without saying that she is only doing this to… placate him, to give onto him a gift before he has to be put under the knife, to endure a surgery from which he may never wake. Everything she does… is to satisfy these primal urges of his. Nothing more. It does not mean she reciprocates his feelings, it does not imply anything. Sora dare not say what else is on her mind and, instead… chose to do as he ordered. It is embarrassing, true… and yet, what else does she have to lose? It is not as though she has her dignity, nor her pride to consider...

Her lips parted to take in his cock. It is… strange, to say the least. It has an odd flavor, too. How do girls find pleasure doing this-? It makes no sense. Sora closed her eyes, hoping against hope he will… enjoy himself, and get this over with. Is that cruel of her? Perhaps. It is just… awkward to be in this position, and with Matsuda, of all people.

~~~

An eyebrow lifted when he stepped back into the ring with a confident smile, though… upon closer inspection, she noticed a more serious glint in his green eyes. What changed? “Is that right?” Yaoyorozu-san used this opportunity to tighten the laces of her gloves, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. "I hate to inform you of this, but... I am not scared, either. I look forward to... coming at you with everything I have, then." A chuckle slipped free as she shook her head, black swaying back and forth with the motion. This may very well prove to be... interesting, or at the very least enlightening. How far are they willing to go-?

In the blink of an eye, Yaoyorozu-san rushed forward to deliver several quick blows. One or two bounced off the arms he had raised in self-defense, but upon realization, she shifted her focus to his exposed stomach. The moment he moved to retaliate, she jumped back, using one arm to ward off any attack while using the other to throw in one last punch. It was tempting to utilize her legs as well, but seeing as how this is his first time boxing... she would hate to have an unfair advantage.

Yaoyorozu-san went to grab his arms, however... she didn't expect to go toppling, to have him falling... on top of her. How it happened, she has no explanation, but it still hurt. A hiss slithered between the young woman's clenched teeth, a groan following soon after. "Izuku-san? Are you okay?" she thought to ask, blinking black eyes up at him.

She wanted him to be less Vulgar? But wasn't that just how people talked about sex? When he had been in Juvinile hall his education had included a comperhensive sex ed, and even the instructors had used foul language to define the parts of the body. Then when people spoke about it between each other it was always with a tone that was surrounded with curse words, and such. Matsuda had gotten so used too it, that his vocabulary had just never questioned it. Sex was fucking sex, that was what he had been taught. He shook his head. Though his eyes remained focused on the sensitive folds, and virgin pink skin of Sora's cunt.

"Nah, that's just how we... oh." He bit his lip for a moment as Sora finally took his cock in with her mouth. His hands tensed, and his eyes closed. "Oh... fuck yes." The words escaped him without a second thought it was very clear that Matsuda's vocabulary would refrain from adjustment in this regard. He bit his lip feeling her tongue press against his cock, and his hips moved softly to help create a pleasureful bobbing motion within her mouth, though he was trying to make sure that he wasn't feeding her too much. His breathing was rather tense, the air would create a soft breeze as he held onto her. The staggered breath would actually roll along her thighs heating them as he held her. He swallowed hard for a second.

He attempted to focus his efforts back onto her, his fingers diving into her cunt, deeper trying to explore her, holding back his breaths he attempted to kiss her clit as he had been doing, however this was when Sora would learn something about Matsuda when it came to sex.

He was very vocal.

"Oh fuck... yes, shit that feels amazing Sora, you're... fuck me." His head came to rest agianst her thigh touching her softly watching her, his eyes looking up towards Suki as she sucked on him. "Use your tongue, suck me harder... gods I had no idea... shit... Sora..." Interspersed with his constant profanity were rather loud moans that seemed to escape his throat as he struggled to breath. At one point in order to stop himself from simply screaming, he put his mouth on her inner thigh, biting her gently as he screamed against her skin letting his throat vibrate her sensitive flesh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku realized a touch too late that Momo had longer arms than he did, his guard could protect his face, but she had a longer reach so as she ran into hit his stomach he felt the blow hard against him, and then following up the sudden loss of air, both of them were falling, and landing hard against the ground. He was glad that rings were padded for this kind of thing, and also he landed on Yaoyorozu he coughed for a moment but found the situation rather soft like his face had landed on something soft, warm and kinda like a pillow. When he heard her voice it was muffled, and only a few moments later did he realize he had fallen face first between her breasts.

The position while comfortable was a touch intimate. He reached up to try and pull himself up. His glove pushing down on her breast as he tried to move. He recognized his error both by the sound Momo made, and the fact that her breast was actually slightly larger than his hand, meaning the skin kinda bounced as he pushed himself up. Midoriya's face went red for a moment before he jumped back. "I'm so sorry, i didn't mean too touch you like that."

It was the second time now he had made physical contact with her breast. He couldn't be sure if he had just crushed the same tit he had punched earlier, but they were both so big that he as more or less dealing with two impossible to get around mountains of a target. Not that he could compare them to mountains, they were more like... oh man he was gonna get in so much trouble for this.

"I think we should do something else." He practically shouted. "There is plenty of work out equipment here, maybe we should do some free weights or something." Something anything where he couldn't end up hitting her breasts again.

Just how ‘we’-? Is he going to finish sharing? Sora thought of asking, of stopping what she is doing in order to do so… however, she did not take advantage of the opportunity when it presented itself, thus… it slipped beyond her grasp. An eye cracked open as he releases more profanity, a sign he is not going to refrain from doing so anytime soon. Matsuda’s hips rolling, having his cock slide in and out of her mouth, was but another sign that his thoughts are… fixated on the present, on what is happening, not on his choice of words. It is not altogether surprising. He is a male, after all… and men have a tendency to forgo anything related to reason in favor of carnal pleasure.

Every pant of his had heat teasing along her thighs, which… made it extremely difficult to keep her composure. A heartbeat later, his fingers are delving back into her body, deeper than before… exploring, his lips and tongue kissing at her as well. Sora jerked as pleasure once again threatened to burn, to consume, being that she did not expect this. Fresh heat licked at her features, leaving behind a rosy red she has no hope of hiding. Hearing his encouragement and guidance, Sora used an elbow to steady herself while she used her tongue more, attempted to suck him harder. Did he really have no idea-? It is obvious the juvenile detention center has… corrupted his language, but did it not provide him with plenty of opportunities to do this sort of thing-?

It is hard to speculate. Matsuda does not really talk of his experience behind bars, and she does not wish to… rub salt in the wound, as the saying goes. It is embarrassing to hear him groan, and moan, and… elaborate on how good this feels for him. At one point or another, he put his mouth to the inside of her thigh… biting her there as a scream ripped free of his throat.

Sora was surprised, true, but she did not anticipate the fact she may… very well like being bitten, of all things.

A gasp ripped itself free of her throat and, embarrassed, Sora had no choice but to continue what she is doing… else, he may realize. The tips of her ears unbearably hot, she closed her eyes, hoping against hope he was drowning in his own pleasure. Luckily she did not have her hair pulled up or back, so several threads of silver have swayed forward to conceal her face from view. It is… strange enough to find herself in this sort of situation, but to have him do such… lewd things to her body, and be so… so vocal about how much he is enjoying it… well, it is difficult to fathom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is he alright? Yaoyorozu-san has no idea why he’s shouting, but if his red face is any indication… Izuku-kun is very, very… very embarrassed. It's to be expected, seeing as how they keep finding themselves in… awkward positions, but isn't he a teenage boy? Of course she can't say much in this regard, however… she understands each incident was an accident, nothing else. else. “You’re right,” Yaoyorozu-san replied on the softest of laughs, brushing this off as she climbed up onto her feet. “Let me see… I suppose we can work on the weights.” Yaoyorozu-san dipped her head down and, using her teeth, began to pull at the laces of her boxing gloves. “Come, then.” A smile was flashed in his direction as she twisted away, to head towards the equipment.

---------------

An hour and a half later, Yaoyorozu-san had her hands on her knees, panting, beads of sweat glistening on her pale skin. Bits and pieces of inky black had managed to escape the young woman’s ponytail. “Alright, I believe we’re done here,” she breathed, lifting her dark eyes to appraise the man standing before her. It looks just as tired as her, if not more so. A smile spread from ear to ear. “It’s getting late, and I’m sure tomorrow’s lessons are not going to be any easier than today’s.”

Yaoyorozu pushed herself into an upright position, placing her hands on her hips now. “Let’s head on back. I need to wash up, and I try to get up early to stretch my muscles,” she went on to explain, already making her way to the door. “Ooh, it feels nice out.” Both hands reached up towards the sky, as if she can pluck a star from the navy blue blanket stretched over their heads, somehow.

Of course that is just a whimsical thought. Yaoyorozu smiled at the idea, though, regardless, just to steal a glance over her shoulder at him when she heard the door swing closed. “How do you feel?” she asked, tilting her head. “Not too sore, I hope.”

Matsuda was struggling with his own pleasure now. Sora's mouth was turning into a very warm, very wet, and oh so pleasureful place to rest his cock. There was some temptation to simply stay at what they were doing, but at the same time he wanted the full experience with her. While he wanted to savour this moment for the rest of his life, he knew that time was pressured. With each thrust into her mouth he was starting to put more and more of himself inside of her, and that was a worry as well, he was finding it harder to sit still, not to go wild, and he knew for a fact that if he did he would end up hurting Sora. He had heard some of the guys talk about this, the desire to make a girl puke on their dick because they shoved it down their throat.

It was not something he wanted to see or inflict upon Sora. Plus her own body was indicating that she was wet. His fingers were coated in sexual juices from being inside of her. There were so many things he didn't really know about, but he knew it meant that her body was receiving as much pleasure as he was with this activity. Looking at her thigh where he had bit her he realized that he was probably gonna end up leaving a bruise on her inner thigh, clear signs that the two had sex. Knowing that she couldn't dress herself, that her handmaiden reported to her father.
He was going to be in trouble for this. And yet there was a question that burned his mind for a moment, a selfish desire that he didn't even really want. The question of what if, and would she keep his child if he died.

Matsuda pushed himself up and off of Sora, his cock exiting her mouth, letting her breath, as the saliva and pre cum dripped onto her breasts and upper body. "I'm going to change positions." He said softly. He exited the bed standing up, as he grabbed her bird ankles and pulled her so that she was now sideways, his hands grabbed her thighs and spread them far apart so that every inch of the woman he loved was on display to him now. There was simply no hiding any embarrassment that she felt at this point as he could see everything.

Keeping one hand under each of her knees spreading her legs so far apart he lifted her ass up slightly so that his cock came to rub against her pussy. He looked down at Sora, a small smile on his face. He realized after a moment that he wasn't wearing protection, neither of them were, there was a real and genuine risk to all that they were about to do. He adjusted himself for a moment, and then slowly began to push his cock inside of her wet pussy, the tip went in easy, but her virgin folds quickly became tighter as the rest of his cock was pushed inside of her, and now with him atop her, he felt a bit like he was splitting her apart. "Oh, fuck.... Sora. You are beautiful." His language clearly not going to change.

"How do you feel?" He asked lightly, wanting to know if she was okay with having his cock inside of her. He leaned over her, able to see every part of her. His hips started to move slowly at first, building up, his cock getting a feel for her walls as they pressed against him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midoriya walked out into the night air after the long work out, he stretched, and felt the cool breeze of night air. Midoriya actually opened up his shirt, letting the MHA PE uniform fall off him for a moment revealing the fact that Midoriya was a lot stronger than he looked. His abs, came out on display as well his muscle lined shoulders, all of which glistened subtly with his sweat. He let out a sigh of relief for a moment. "I bet, it's been chaos the first few days have all been assessments, and now that we are past that things are about to get seriously more rough."

When she asked if he was sore he smiled at her. "What about you, we hit each other pretty hard, I hope i didn't bruise you." His eyes wandered lightly to her breasts which was where he had for the majority punched her, they seemed like a giant unprotected spot, and also... really nice. He didn't make any further comments, about them as he walked with Momo. "This was fun, I'd like to do it again sometimes. A lot of the time I'm just lifting weights in my room or going on jogs in the morning alone."

Midoriya routinely did a lap around the school every morning. "So if your willing, i'd like to have you as a partner to work out with more down the road." He gave her a small smile, at this point.

It is not altogether surprising he chose to change positions, to pursue more of the pleasure that which she had to offer him… but she did not expect it so soon. A surprised little… gasp ripping free of her throat, golden-amber eyes blinked up at him as he grabbed her ankles, pulled her so she was sideways instead of lying on her back. It was not long until his… greed, his persistence, had Sora spread before him… leaving her with no modesty to speak of. Heat licked at her features anew, but of course there was no hiding her embarrassment. Matsuda looked down at her with this… small smile, warm with a love she can only believe to be manufactured, produced in the heat of the moment, but the memory of it was quick to leave her mind once pain pierced her down below.

Agonizing, excruciating pain, unlike anything she has ever felt before, threatened to rip her apart. It hurt. It hurt so badly, Sora longed to do nothing more than break down and cry. What is the point of doing so, though? It accomplishes very little. Bringing her wings up against her chest, she only allowed herself to close her eyes tightly as he pushed in deeper, taking her virginity… making it to where no other man will ever want anything to do with her in the days to come. Not a single tear will leave her. Not a cry of pain shall slip free of her lips, not if she can help it.

Beautiful? Her? No. Not likely. Why is he asking how she feels? Is it not obvious? It is just… redundant to ask, even if it is only polite to do so. Sora dared to open an eye, to look upon him as all these thoughts occurred to her… and yet, she could not bring herself to say a word that which is on her mind.

Lies are best in this situation. Matsuda does not wish to hear the truth, nor does he wish to acknowledge it. “I am fine,” she told him, surprised to find her tone is somewhat even. It portrayed none of her feelings, nor her thoughts. It hurts. It hurts so badly, she has no idea how to handle this sort of pain… but she does not want him to know that, not when he is the one inflicting it upon her. It is not just a physical pain, either… rather, it is one that is cutting into her very heart. Yes, Sora has come to terms with the fact she still has feelings for him, and yet… he has not given her the time to consider whether or not she wishes to pursue those feelings.

Sora closed her eyes, again twisting her head away as to endure the pain in silence. He may have realized it himself, and he has promised her something he has no control over… however, he did not think of one thing: if she wants to be in a relationship with him at all. Does he not realize how heavy a weight it is to have the name Hanakawa-? It shall not be long until her name is tied to another, one of which will prove to be greatly beneficial to the company. Of course she will not be married, not yet… but she will be engaged. A ring will be put on a chain, so it can hang around her neck… to show that she is not available. Does he not see how this is… jeopardizing the future planned for her at the very beginning? No one wants anything to do with a feathered freak, not willingly.

No, that is not entirely true - no one wants anything to do with her, unless it benefits them. Sora knows this to be a fact. Is she not providing him a ‘service’? Both wings brought up to hide her chest from his hungry eyes, she closed her own once again… hoping against hope this shall not last long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“No, I’m fine. Thank you for your concern, though.” Yaoyorozu stretched her arms high above her head again, just to roll her shoulders to help alleviate an ache that has settled there. “I actually feel good. Limber. I had fun tonight.” A smile provided just for his eyes alone, Yaoyorozu began to stretch her arms across her chest in order to cool down. “I would like to do it again sometime. You go on jogs in the morning?” Oh. It is a nice idea to go jogging in the morning, especially with someone else. Would it be wrong to ask if she can join him-? It may come across as rude.

Yaoyorozu paused long enough to bend and touch her ankles… unintentionally giving him a view of her derriere. “Are you sure? I do appreciate the offer, but I would hate to intrude. I know most people prefer their mornings to be… quiet.” A soft chuckle leaving her, Yaoyorozu pushed herself up… unaware that her shorts have ridden up in the meantime. “If you are… fine with it, I would like to work out with you more often. I just do general stretches in the morning, but a jog could be more… invigorating.”

Something was wrong, Matsuda couldn't really put his finger on it. He was blind to her suffering because of the mask she had put on, but it was wrong. He had seen videos of sex, he had listened to others talk about how it was supposed to go, there was a lot more cussing, a lot more vulgar language, and passion. She told him he was fine, and yet something was wrong just by the very nature of her saying she was fine rather than saying something more like, 'it feels good' or even an acknowledgement of pain, cause it was supposed to hurt right?

the first time with a girl, the breaking of a maiden, or something along those lines. That first time was supposed to hurt at least a little, but the actresses always seemed to bounce back, and they always seemed to enjoy what was happening. Here even as his own hips moved it felt like Sora wasn't moving. He tried to meet her eyes and yet she closed herself off, she was even using her wings to cover her breasts. Matsuda paused for a moment, his cock still inside of her, his body still leaning over her. It wasn't that these actions weren't pleasureful, they were, it was the best thing he had ever felt, this moment meant everything to him. He was making love to the woman he desired most in this world.

Except she wasn't moving. He paused for a moment, reached out and gently touched her face, his hand brushing her cheek. He closed his eyes. Was he an asshole? What was it the two of them were doing here. He felt a dark twinge of fear, and his entire body stopped moving, even his hips which had been more or less on autopilot wanting to feel that closely connected pleasure, but he could tell, he was the only one enjoying this.

Slowly his cock pulled out of her. His hands touched her soft wings. danced over her for a moment. He looked down at her, before just coming to sit down next to her. His hand gently rubbed her stomach, touching her nude body as he breathed slowly. "Your not fine." Matsuda said softly. He was trying to trace this over in his mind, how did it go wrong? She had been consenting right?

"I don't understand it." He said softly. "I thought..." He paused for a moment. He looked at her, and sighed as he laid down on her bed, laying beside her. He simply didn't have the vocabulary to deal with this situation. He was hard, and he did want her, but at the same time she seemed completely cut off from him for some reason. He didn't have any words for it, he just knew he disliked this feeling, feeling like he was hurting someone whom he loved rather than doing something that they would both find pleasureful. It was too twisted, and too painful. His eyes watered and he was left with the question if he should go, or if he was supposed to stay? what do you do when you fail so completely?

All that said his arm curled around her stomach and pulled her close so that he could at least cuddle against sora using her to lean against as he shivered and contemplated crying openly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midoriya's eyes brightened up when Momo said that she would like to jog with him. He actually loved the idea, but he did want to caution her. "I'd enjoy you coming with me, but you should be careful, if your not used to running first thing in the morning it can do a lot of damage as a more intensive workout will cause a lot problems when you first start it. With the way the school is at training us, there is more than enough excercize for someone who isn't used to working out every single day."

There were plenty of students who fit that category. However if Momo really felt she could handle it. "You were great today, and I'd really like to have you as a work out partner in the future." He used to do all of this Allmight, but having a partner who could actually work out with him rather than just ride a segway while he ran would be great. "I'd have you with me whenever you want!"

What is going on? Why has he stopped? Is he not enjoying himself-? It is like she thought: how can anyone take pleasure in a girl covered in feathers? Her heart sinking inside her chest, Sora had to swallow past the lump in her throat… and against the impulse to speak up. It is… humiliating to think that, even though Matsuda used to be her best friend, used to be the one she would always turn to when she is in turmoil over something or another… and yet, he cannot take pleasure or satisfaction in her body. Heat licking at her pale features anew, she thought of saying something to reassure him… but nothing came to mind.

A hand brushed against her cheek unexpectedly, robbing her of breath. Sora dared to crack open her eyes then, golden amber flickering over his features while he… closed his own? What is he thinking of? Matsuda has stopped moving, and… ooh, now he is having his fingertips touch her wings. Does he not realize how good that feels? A shuddering sigh leaving her lips, Sora did not expect her eyes to connect with crimson red so soon… nor did she expect to find the emotion swimming in their depths. What is it? Disappointment? Fear? It is difficult to tell. It was not long before she received an answer, albeit an unspoken one… for he pulled out of her body without so much as a warning, earning a surprised little gasp from her lips.

Is he stopping? Why? Sora had to repress a shiver, or else have it be known to him, instead biting her lip and looking elsewhere. A hand gently rubbed along her stomach, touching her with intimacy as he came to lay down next to her. “I am fine,” she automatically denied, even if it is not entirely the truth… even if she herself does not believe it. Their eyes locked once again, but Matsuda had this… deep, considering look etched onto his features, as if engraved with a knife.

Matsuda’s desire is obvious, because his cock is pressing against her hip… pulsing, throbbing, but he has chosen not to take pleasure in her body any longer. Has he finally come to his senses? Has he finally realized that the girl of his ‘dreams’ is not worth it any longer? Sora did not know what to make of this, or what she could say to reassure him. In fact… she is at a total loss of words.

Her heart pounding at this point in time, she did not expect him to pull her in close, either… to cuddle against her side. A wing lifted as though to drape over him, however… it may not be something she should be considering. It could very well prove to make things worse. Sora looked down at the young man nestled into her, not entirely sure whether she should speak, again deny everything… or bask in silence. It seems neither happens to be a very good option. “What… do you not understand?” she dared to ask, though her voice is naught more than a croak, a hoarse murmur. “What were you thinking?” Sora began to roll over onto her side using an elbow, as to better look at him. A waterfall of silvery-white swayed forward from behind a shoulder… the tips tickling his chest and one of his shoulders.

“...Do you want me or not?” Amber eyes locked onto his crimson pair, Sora crawled over him, waiting for an answer. It does not matter what she wants, or her opinion on this situation. No, what holds weight is what he wants, especially being that his surgery is so close… the stakes stacked so high against him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaoyorozu laughed softly under her breath, black eyes twinkling with amusement. “I will be fine, Midoriya-san,” she reassured him. “I work out every day, I just usually don’t. I’m sure it will be fine. Thank you for your concern, though.” A hand clapped his shoulder gently. Yaoyorozu went on to offer him a smile. “I don’t know if I was great today, but… I think we would make good workout partners.” Midoriya will likely push her in ways working out alone won’t. As aspiring heroes, it will be good to improve their fighting skills, to test their limits.

“I will let you get going. I’m sure you’re tired, and I shouldn’t keep you.” Yaoyorozu gave him another pat on the shoulder, only to step away to stretch her arms high above her head. “What time do you usually get up in the morning?” she thought to ask next. “I can meet you somewhere, so we can start jogging together.” Both hands resting on her hips, Yaoyorozu met his eyes without any embarrassment whatsoever, giving him another smile.

Matsuda's breaths were kinda wet at this point. He was clearly contemplating crying but still not really sure why. She of course did follow up with the question of if he still wanted her or not. His hand moved to her wings, tenderly gently brushing her feathers. His eyes were slightly more downcast as he looked at her, but he did nod. His fingers were still toying with her wing, brushing the soft downy of her feathers, enjoying their feel. To say he found them comforting was an understatement. "That's just the thing, I want you more than I have wanted anything." He said gently, and he could have her, there was no denying that if he turned over and took her she would not resist him, but that felt so wrong.

She crawled atop him, and he sighed. moving to stop her. "It's not just about me." he kept his voice soft, more because of his quirk than because of any thought of the two of them being caught. He moved so that while she was straddling him he would still be able to sit up, he looked at her. "What I thought, is that you would want me." He actually looked kinda vulnerable and he looked up at Sora, his hands moved to her thighs gently touching and caressing her.

"You keep saying your alright, but i'm not an idiot." He said softly. "I know when someone is being forced to do something they don't want, and if that's the case, than I don't want to do that to you. Plus your very still, and quiet, everything i know about sex is that it's supposed to be kenetic and loud." Even so it wasn't like he could hide how eager he was to be touched, his cock was still pulsing against her, still twitching and hard, he wanted her, but at the same time he couldn't bare the idea that he would hurt her to do something like that. He reached out to where he had dropped his pants fishing around for his phone he pulled up a quick example of a porno holding it up to her face the soft light of the phone illuminating her body. "Isn't sex supposed to be more like this?"

"The last thing i want is to hurt you, more than i already have." He smiled at her, even with his eyes wet with tears, he brushed his eyes for a moment sniffing back the tears as he calmed his breath. "If you need too, I can help you get dressed." He said softly, he had undressed her, so redressing her kinda felt like a responsibility at this point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she clapped his shoulder Midoriya winced in pain, he felt like his shoulder was going to simply fall off at this point, but he steadied himself and tried to hide the pain from the woman across from him. She was being gentle yes but he was still very sore, and the second pat however was far better, he smiled and walked back to the dorms with her trying to hide his mouth for a moment when he yawned. She was right of course having a second person with him while he worked out would do him much better. "I agree, we would make good partners." It seemed that she was understanding of what she was getting into.

When she asked if there was somewhere he started he nodded. He pointed out to the gate that encircled the main campus of the school. "I start over there at five am, my track is one full circle around the school, it's a ten kilometer run. which takes me about an hour giving me about an hour and fourty minutes to shower eat and get to class." he smiled at her. "I look forward to seeing you tomorrow." He said going towards the elevator.

A shiver played along her spine, as if his fingers had stroked down it instead of her feathers. It was just as intimate, if not more so. “It is,” Sora dared to speak up at long last, though against her better judgment. “I… do not have the luxury of wanting things as freely as you, or as others. I have to accept what I am given, what I am allowed to have… instead of longing for the things I cannot.” It is harsh, but it is the truth. All her life, Father has… dictated what is best for her, which is part of the reason why he never liked their friendship. It went against everything she was taught. Sora averted her eyes, knowing fully well Matsuda is not going to like hearing this. It is just not what he wants to hear. Of course… it always seems to be that way, does it not?

Why does it hurt her to see him so vulnerable? Why does his caressing and touching her thighs keep… sending waves of heat through her? It required a great deal of effort to swallow past the lump in her throat, to… think of something to say in response. “I am fine,” Sora reassured the young man, “and it is not as though I am being forced to do something I do not want… I just… I want to give you something, before you have to lay down on that table. I…” What can she possibly tell him that will not be taken the wrong way-? It feels like he will twist her words, that he will… get angry, regardless of how carefully she considers what to say.

Kinetic? Loud? Sora hesitated, not entirely sure how to react. It is true she was quiet during… all this, but is she not normally? Past experiences has shown her it is best to keep her opinions residing within her heart, locked away, and her thoughts are best left unspoken. Amber eyes blinked as Matsuda dug for his phone, and… went on to show her a very… explicit video. It was hard to watch. Heat licked at her features within moments, painting her pale skin with a dark, rosy red. “I… I have no idea,” Sora blurted out, biting her lip. Is he… crying?! Oh no. Ooh… no. Sora curled in on herself, wings tucked up against her chest as she struggled not to cry herself. Is she truly so awful-? Did he not find her acceptable, then? How can she ever please anyone, if she cannot satisfy a male that is… desperate to have a body underneath his in his last hours?

“I… I do not know what to say,” she confessed, only speaking the truth. “Am I not good enough-? I… I just thought… I…” It was then that she came to realize tears are stinging her eyes, that one -or several- are fixing to spill. Sora was quick to twist her head away, to hide the evidence. It is a sign of weakness, after all… one of which Father would not approve of. A silvery-white curtain swayed forward to obscure her expression from view. “I know you are just doing this because… you are afraid of not waking up. I know that… being with me is not something to enjoy, alright? So… if I can make you feel good before you… go under the knife, I would be pleased with just that.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five o’clock? It seems a bit early, but he has a point: it provides plenty of time to hop into the shower, to change, and grab a bite to eat before class starts. Yaoyorozu gave a small, thoughtful nod. “I will see you tomorrow, then,” she replied with a warm smile, lifting her hand up to offer a wave. “Have a good night’s rest.” How very strange, this turn of events. Do not get her wrong, Midoriya-kun is very kind, very sweet… but she did not envision them being such fast friends. A soft chuckle slipping free of her, Yaoyorozu stretched her arms high above her head as she stepped into an elevator leading up to the girls’ dormitories.

A long, hot shower sounds perfect right about now. A yawn fixing to break her jaw, Yaoyorozu blinked sleepily, just to rub at one of her eyes a heartbeat later. How late is it? Ten? Eleven? Most definitely late enough to be the reason why her body feels so heavy… but then again, part of the reason could be because of the work-out. It’s not often she gets the chance to spar against someone else, after all.

He saw her, saw the tears that were starting to fall from her eyes as well as his own. Heard her talk about her dad how her life was set out for him. But the most tellin thing of all was how she talked about herself. She really didn't think anyone would ever truly love her. He didn't know how to fix that, he didn't even know if he could fix that. He held her closely softly brushing her feathers for a moment. "You think... way to much."

His breath hitched he had still been crying after all. he didn't know how else to talk about this. He was raw and emotional. He was hurting, and apparently so was she. She tried to look away, his hand caught her cheek forcing her back to look at him. So that his lips could steel hers. passionate kissing followed, his tongue invading her mouth letting him taste her freely as he could. He held her body down. Denying her the ability to fly free, as the kiss broke he rested his forehead against hers. "And yet you think far too little of yourself." He said softly.

"You are my bird of paradise, the one person I want more than any other in existence." He said softly, He pulled her up over top of him. He grabbed her legs and forced her to straddle his cock, holding her where the skin met rougher 'ankle' he didn't shy away from touching her in areas he knew she didn't want to touch. "You want to please me?" He said kissing her again holding her for a moment. Sitting up with her, and still he forced her to straddle him, to look directly at him, his eyes slightly red, but now with a lock of passion against her. "Stop thinking about your father, and the life he set out for you."

"and fuck me raw on this bed, you on top, expose everything. Run your hips, and spread your wings." In a sense he was asking her to bare everything, and to make love to him the way he had watched it, the way he was certain it was supposed to be, he was still holding her legs, he wasn't going to let her go without a fight. He forced her to stradle him, forced her to look at him, but now at least he knew that he wasn't forcing her to fuck him. Not litterally, she wanted this, she had said so. "Please Just... forget the world, and focus on me, on us, and stop holding back." He smiled His hand brushed against her talon, holding her clawed foot like a man would her hand. "You, my bird of paradise, if you can give me that, than I know... I'll be able to come back to you."

~~~~~~~~~

Deku nodded he liked the idea of a shower, but he wouldn't invade her privacy or try to ask for anything nearly so vulgar as to join her. That said he did rally his courage enough to smile at her. "It's a date than." He said. Before running to his room. He had ran almost as fast as his sore legs could still carry him slamming it behind him as he huffed.

He had talked to a girl! He had done a lot more than talk to a girl! he had a date with her tomorrow! Now he was really excited, he needed to get sleep, but he kept focusing around Yayorozu as he stripped and got into his own shower. He had been so close to a woman, and now he had a way to like ask her out on an actual date! not just a jog. Before meeting all-might something like this was impossible he had gone all through highschool as a the punching bag, now he really was the popular kid! "I can't believe it, it's like I've actually arrived at paradise UA is amazing!"

“I… what?” Of course Matsuda did not give her any time to consider his words, the implications, before reaching out to touch her cheek… to force her to look back at him. In an instant, Sora’s lips are stolen in a passionate kiss… one of which had his tongue invading her mouth, tasting her thoroughly. It robbed her of breath, of necessary oxygen… and yet, who is she to complain? It is not for her benefit that she chose to do this… but his.

Matsuda held her tightly during it, to deny her a means of escape… but after the kiss, he rested her forehead against his on a pant. “I know better than to believe that,” Sora replied on a sigh. Amber-golden eyes blinked, though she did not say anything as of yet, not when he was too preoccupied… pulling her into his lap. “A bird of paradise? I?” Sora repeated with a heavy dose of doubt and skepticism. “No. To claim I am one would imply I have freedom, and it is freedom I do not have. I am… a bird, held captive in a gilded cage. I do not see why you want me, of all girls, when you can have anyone.”

No. It is too much to ask of her. How does he expect her to-? Sora struggled to swallow past the lump in her throat, however it did little to help the stinging of her eyes. “Is it not enough… that I am willing to give myself to you?” she had to ask. “How can I let go of the expectations that are always upon my shoulders? How can I forget the life that has been planned for me ever since I was eight, nine years old? If Father had his way, you would pay no role in my life… have no part in it. I am going against his wishes to see you, as it is! Does that not satisfy you? Does that not please you?” Sora did nothing to stop the tears spilling down her cheeks.

“Please, just… take what I can offer. I may not be able to… groan, or moan, or… do dirty talk, but I can give you my body, my first time. I did not dream of this. I have not thought of my first time, of… giving up my virginity. In fact, Father has explicitly told me I have to save it for my husband to be. I-I just-!” What does he expect of her?! Sora put her wings to his chest, to maintain distance between he and her while her sanity and her thoughts sort of… unraveled. This is just… too much. Maybe this was a bad idea. No, it was a bad idea. Have they both lost their minds-?! “I want you to… live, after the surgery… but I think you expect too much of me. I am not… vocal, like that girl in the video, nor do I plan to be anytime soon. I-I just wish… you would take advantage of what I have to give, and leave it at that.” Is it too much to ask for?

~~~~~~~~~

Black eyes closed as the young woman tilted her head back, hot water soaking into her hair… trailing down the curve of her throat, and tracing along the rest of her body. A groan slipped free before very long. It feels good to have the heat sink into her sore and tired muscles, into her bones… especially after that workout. Momo stood under the water for a long, long time, just enjoying the heat, and then reached out to get the bottle of shampoo waiting nearby.

It wasn’t long until she was out, drying herself off with a towel she had ready. A quick glance at the clock revealed just how late it really was, and she released another groan. “I guess I won’t be sleeping for long tonight,” Momo realized, digging through her dresser for something she can wear to bed. It was not long until she was slipping into a simple, oversized white shirt and a pair of black shorts, and then pulling back the blankets. A yawn broke free of her lips as she settled down for the night.

Matsuda listened, she really had built a cage of expectation around herself, or perhaps it was just her family name weighing in on her. She wasn't the carefree friend he once knew, she had to constantly consider her role in the world now, and he kind of hated that. It was disturbing he didn't like the idea that she was eternally bound by that weight and pressure, it felt like she had zero passion in her life, even something like sex which was built up in his mind as the most passionate thing a person could do. It was supposed to be steamy full of fowl language, random confessions of love, and emotion as their hips collided into one another, instead she was just on his lap crying. She really didn't seem to understand why he wanted her. If she hadn't realized this shit by now than she probably never would. "Cause I love you idiot."

He was making her cry, and some part of him hated himself. Why couldn't he let it go? She was already willing to do so much for him, she was already defying every expectation her father had set out for her. She was doing a lot for him, and she was right this wasn't her fantasy, he wasn't her fantasy. He was just... a non entity in her life, that line hurt the most. Her father would hate him for touching her the way he already had. yet his hands were all over her. Brushing against her soft ass, touching her thighs brushing up to her womanhood, trailing up her ribs, and even touching her feathery wings.

But if he did have sex with her, it would feel so robotic, just going through the motions with her, devoid of passion and caring. He would only end up feeling like he had committed some horrible crime against her especially because he knew it would hurt. He brushed her cheek. "I'm sorry, I can't." He said softly. He shook his head. They were stuck, he wanted her, but at the same time she didn't want anything, or rather she wouldn't allow herself to want anything. even if their sex somehow became mind blowing at this point, they were both in tears, his cock had gone soft even against the heat of her body, he supposed that happened to every man once and a while. He knew that he shouldn't think less of himself, he could blame everything from the mood, to the lateness to the impending surgery making things difficult for him. But it really just came down to him not wanting to accept things the way they were.

"I think... the mood has passed us both by. Sora... I love you. I want you, but without that back, I'd only hurt you... physically and emotionally." He sighed pushing past er wings he rested his head agianst her breast, letting himself listen to her heartbeat, as tears fell from his own eyes. Though they were now closed. "I'm too tired to fight you on this now. This is my fault... too much of myself, my expectations, but please... just hold me for a bit, press me close, wrap your wings around me, cuddle here with me till i have to go. It would mean so much more to me. than even sex to just be close to the woman I love."

No. Impossible.

It was as if Sora’s heart stopped inside her chest, and all because of three insignificant little words, strung together by what could only be incredulity. How-? How can he love her, of all people? Does he not realize just how precious a confession is? Matsuda does not need to be giving it away so lightly, not when it is not sincere… not when he may very well die tonight. It is just too cruel to play with her heart in such a way. All he wants is to experience sex. Sora paused upon hearing his next words, her heart sinking. Did she ruin things-? Why did she say anything at all? A wing lifted in an attempt to brush away the evidence of her inner turmoil, but she did not anticipate him pushing past her wings… to lay his head against her breast. It brought to mind how a newborn would do so, if only to hear the heartbeat of his or her mother… because it is a soothing sound, in the confusing chaos that is this new world.

Of course, he is not a baby… but a boy, no, a man… one who seems to believe he wants her.

Sora swallowed past the lump in her throat, finding it difficult to piece any sort of thought together. It is just so baffling, so mystifying. How is she supposed to handle this? Handle him? Matsuda does not make it easy… A soft sigh leaving her lips before very long, Sora dared to bring her wings up once again, to do as he asked of her. Hugging him close does not require anything which she cannot give. He had wanted… desperate need, passion, vulgar language during sex, and that is not who she is. For far too long, she has kept the words of her heart stifled, buried deep… so no one can hurt her again, or use those words against her.

An hour later, Sora dared to nudge him gently, since he had fallen asleep. “We have to go,” she whispered. “It will not be long now.” It was a few minutes before he grumbled and pulled away, eyes blinking and uncomprehending at first. Matsuda shuffled off the bed to retrieve his clothes off the floor, bending down here, there, his joints stiff -or is that reluctance she is detecting? When he was through becoming… decent, he was kind enough to help her back into her own clothes. It was rather awkward, and more than a little embarrassing… but luckily, it did not last long, being that time was not in great supply. Sora rolled her shoulders to help her jacket settle better and, with that… they were off. No one else was in the halls at this time, more than likely preoccupied with homework or studying, however she was relieved not to run into anyone on the way. How would they explain leaving her room together-?

“H-Here we are,” she announced unnecessarily, pausing just before the door. A ray of golden light filtered in through a window nearby, rippling over the waterfall of silver spilling down her back. Sora shuffled between her feet, obviously at a loss of what to say. Amber-golden eyes avoided his for the longest time, just drinking in details of the hallway… that is, until she finally dared to glance up at him. “Good luck,” she told him, seeing as how that is the only thing that came to mind. What else could she tell him, though? Especially in the light of his confession? Sora still has no idea what to think of it. No matter how much she pushed him away, he was persistent enough to wiggle his way back into her life… and now, she knows not what to do, what to think.

Good Luck.

That was the last thing she said to him. Matsuda looked at her for a moment, she didn't give him anything more than that. She didn't return his confession of love, and at this point he knew she wouldn't. He was forcing too much out of her, she needed time that he didn't have. He looked at her for a long moment etching her face into his memory, he wanted it to be the last thing he saw that night. He looked like he wanted to tell her more, like he wanted to do anything more than leave her side, but it was late, the night was late. He looked at her, and sighed.

He had said everything he could say, now he had to wait for her to say something back to him.

Going into the surgery room he was prepped, and laid down, drugs were administered, and in a heart beat, he was gone to the world trapped in a haze of dreaming as his body was cut apart and pieced back together.

3 weeks later.

Matsuda sat in a garden outside of UA's dorm, he looked up at the sky for a moment. It was very early, so early that the sky was only starting to turn from purple to blue, and yet he wasn't the only one out here. He watched as a boy named Deku, and a young woman started to do their morning run. He sat in a chair outside the dorm. Leaning against a wall. He had been out of the hospital for after only a week, since then he had done light duty classes, partaking in physio therapy when the other heroes were doing more strenious work, he had tried not to fall behind, and in truth his grades were actually improving, today was the day he was going to go back to full classes. If he had been doing this without the help of UA he would probably still be in the hospital.

Everything however was not perfect. He had not spoken to Sora since that night. He had decided to finally give her some space to come to terms with her feelings, he had texted her once or twice. She was the first person he messaged when he had gotten out of the hospital, but he had never heard anything back from her.

He sighed softly, and this time as he did no wind escaped him. His control over his quirk wasn't perfect, if he sneezed he could still go a bit crazy, but it was no longer a random roll on the dice on if every breath was going to leave him coughing, or if would create a massive wind storm. He was able to emit his quirk more or less at will now thanks to the strengthing implants that helped to control his quirks unique muscles. It also meant his signature red scarf was no longer needed.

He didn't feel like using a crutch he didn't need anymore.

Today was the day he went back to class.

In another two weeks they would be going into the sports festival. He had fallen behind, it was time to get serious.

But first he was going to sit on this chair, and wait for Sora.

Three weeks has passed since their disastrous attempt at sex.

Life returned to something resembling normalcy, although things were a little different than before. Hitomi returned the morning after. It was a relief to see her old friend, but it was unnerving… how she did not mention anything of the meeting with Father. Sora had no courage to ask, either. In class, she had to endure listening to lectures, trying to commit each and every word to memory… because she could not bring herself to pick up that wretched pencil, to make a fool of herself in front of everyone. Hero Academia is going to be a traumatic experience, it seems.

Rarely does she speak up anymore, nor does she talk with anyone besides Hitomi. It just feels like too much effort.

No one reached out to her, either, so it all worked out. It was for the best. Sora had nothing to say to anyone, as it is. Doing homework was hardly difficult. Hitomi had received word to not jot down any notes for her during class, thus… she had to rely solely upon herself. It was sort of nice to… withdraw into herself, to contemplate feelings and thoughts she did not have to share with others.

Unfortunately, she did not have long to do so.

Father had decided to… rush things along, regarding her arranged marriage. Every few days he makes plans for her to meet a potential suitor. It is an opportunity to flaunt his only daughter before… the legible sons of wealthy partners, of men who could very well prove to be beneficial to the company. Sora is not a fan. Hitomi sits her down in front of a mirror to use a curling iron on her untamed hair… and then helps stuff her into a dress, as though she is a piece of property put up for auction. It is humiliating. Every dinner is supervised, of course, but every minute feels like an eternity when conversation is strained… especially under such scrutiny. More often than not, Sora just kept her head down, preserving what little dignity she has left to her name by saying nothing.

After hearing Matsuda’s confession, she had no idea how to reply to his messages. Just how did he expect her to react? Did he honestly believe she would cry and jump into his arms, to forgive him for ten years worth of abandonment and hurt? No, it is not so easy to forgive and forget. It is not easy to put aside… everything, to risk her heart again.

Today is the day he comes back to class, though. As tempting as it is to avoid him, to… pretend that she did not read his text, Sora can not be so rude. Not only that, but Matsuda explicitly asked her to see him beforehand. Hitomi warned her it was not wise to go, partly because of Father’s objections to such a friendship, tentative though it may be… however, she insisted otherwise. “Please,” Sora plead, golden-amber eyes locked on calculating blue, “let me see what he wants. I only need a moment.”

“I am giving you five minutes. Any longer, and you might be late to class.”

Sora offered the smallest of smiles, just to dip her head. “Thank you.”

What does he want? An answer? A helping hand? It is difficult to say. Sora buried her nerves and began to approach him, eyes drinking in the sight of him. It was not long until she stopped before the young man.

“...You look well,” she found the words to say at long last. It was difficult to refrain from fidgeting, especially since it was the only thing that came to mind. A rogue breeze played with the tips of her hair, making silvery-white fan out, her feathers flutter.

Back
Top Bottom