Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon: Conquerors of The Black Gears OOC

will be posting tonight in digimon....and trying to get the husband to post in my hero so we can get that moving as well XD

Okay I posted. Sorry about the wait. By the way is there anything Boarmon and Hikaru could be going to advance the plot?

I have been out of it more and more today. was getting sick to a few hours before work full on cold. Zeth made me stay home while he went to work. Woke up took dayquill and still passing out. I will try to get to the post but not sure if it will happen when planned now.

@BrightChaos @Karasuhime @Princess_Kaylin

Just an FYI that I forgot to mention, Mike hidden cave base is quite large. It has enough room for a shared bedroom, a private bedroom, a medium healing spring and a big empty room.
Daniel would not be able to see Kitty bathing or walk in on her unless he passed Mike since Mike's keeping the area entrance guarded to give Kitty her privacy.

sry the flu is still being a bitch...been able to do quick posts but not much detail like my usual so I will get back to posting in this thread soon.

So figured I would give a heads up to anyone curious about the posts,

I have been working on them but some are taking longer than others. Here is what I have been doing in the order and where I am at.

1) My Hero Academia (GM) - responding to 7 active players in a narrative post (Been taking a few days due to music, atmosphere and notes to respond to each player and character) - Current spot

2) Digimon (Gm) - Responding to 3 players - Next one this takes usually a few hours at most so should be able to get this up sometime Friday or Saturday.

3) Pogimon Heroes (Player) - This will take me maybe an hour and I will be hitting this up third going about Ashley and her bodyguard possibly finding her hurt with the others helping her.

4) The Jugs of a Witch (co-gm/player) - This post takes me a few hours usually but I am hoping to get this done Sunday or Monday latest)

5/(Most Days) Dungeon World - My husband's game - This is literally quick posts so will respond to it between everything since its not a super detailed rp more of a relaxing basic post

6) Supernatural Crimes - Another quick post fun game so will be posting randomly every few days.

Figured I would type this up and place it in most ooc threads and my status to update everyone on the current situation.

@Princess_Kaylin
So if your rp list going to update every now and then so we know where your at?

@BrightChaos @Karasuhime
I redid my last post as I realised that Mike does not actully know Who Blanc is yet, literally his first interaction with them was throwing a dagger at Daniel because he though he was one of Devimon minions, The new Digimon will become Kitty new partner once Princess posts, I might edit her personality a bit as well.

Back
Top Bottom