Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon: Conquerors of The Black Gears OOC

I should be able to post tomorrow.

Been having family around a lot for my bday.

Plus the hubbie and his distractions....I BLAME ZETHKUN!!!!

Meh she has been away for a while we can just post around. I see her vanish for long times on end in other games we both play in and games my husband plays with her

if you want you can....rl is kind of kicking me in the rear I still got three forum rps to post to one being digimon and my hero which are both ones I run

atm trying to get stuff done so I can go back to work by the end of this week.

Hey guys so kind of semi back...still recovering been really really sick as many know.

As for Dan's digimon. If he wants her to stay his partner he can control her but if he wants we can have another digimon become his partner. Atm i really will be light on posts since I still do not feel good.

So i am starting to think clearly and I realized I need to cut it back specially now with how I am still recovering.
I am going to stop all my games but two on bmr since i think 4 stories to keep track of might be best for now.
I am not as strong mentally now as I use to be so guess it just had to take the dip like my physical health.

I did see I was really enjoying this game and had pictures but yeah I need to step down and accept that my heath is most important especially now.

Back
Top Bottom