Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking Points (LilNatastic & BloodRedRomeo)

The lights turned on immediately, blinding her and causing her to lean back against the wall for support. She held a hand up above her eyes, shielding them as she blinked furiously, trying to see the man on the other side of the cell.

As she did so, he spoke, talking about what happens when someone is overly dehydrated and.. what he'd do. Reviving her, feediing her forcefully, then putting her right back into the darkness. The words terrified her and shattered her. She couldn't go into the darkness again. She couldn't!

"Please, Master, please," she says with tears streaming down her face, the word Master coming out without hesitation now, "Please don't do that. I'll do anything. Be anything! I'll try but please don't put me in that darkness again! I promise I'll behave Master, I promise!"

He smiled. She was already so far gone. He could see it in her eyes. She was breaking. Now was the next step: rebuilding her as his.

“I’ll forgive you. This time,” he said. Then he pointed to her clothes, the ones she had been wearing when he brought her here, now folded on the floor. “Grab those and come with me,” he ordered, opening the door to her cell. He could fend her off if she attacked, but he knew she wouldn’t.

Following her captor's finger, she saw it pointing to the pile of clothes she had discarded before in favor of the mockery of clothing she was wearing now. She hesitated only a second before she bent over and grabbed up the clothing, accidentally giving quite the show in the process, and stood back up to watch as he opened the door to her cell.

She had been waiting for this moment. Worked for it. She could attack. And a single tear ran down her cheek as instead she walked over to him barefoot, her old life folded in her arms and prepared to follow where he would lead.

She was so much more obedient now. He loved it. He’d make her learn to love serving him. Soon she’d be allowed to go where she wanted, Noah always knowing she’d be back to be his.

He led the girl down the basement, eventually arriving at a furnace. Someone in his lifestyle sometimes needed to burn things without leaving a trace. He opened up the hatch to the flames and stepped aside. “Throw your clothes in there,” he ordered. They weren’t just clothes, and he could tell. They were symbolic right now. They represented her life before Noah took her. Now she burn them because he told her to.

Following her Master, she held the clothing close to her. It wasn't far and they ended up in front of a furnace, the heat radiating off of it, causing her skin to sweat.

Yuri watched nervously as he opened the grate, telling her to throw her clothes into the furnace.

She wasn't fooled and knew why he wanted her to do it. He wanted her to be the one to give up her.. her past.

Crying a bit, she said quietly, "Yes, Master, right away," and stepped up to the door of the furnace, wincing at the heat as she did so. Awkwardly, she tossed her jeans in, fixing them as they caught on the hinge of a door. After that went her panties, her bra, and her baggy top. The fire ate them all greedily, leaving nothing behind but bitter ashes as she stepped back away from the door again, her hands clasped in front of her, eyes lowered in defeat.

Noah watched with joy as she obeyed him. It was so nice. This girl who would’ve been ready to fight him just a day ago was now so quick to obey. “Good work slave,” he said, leading her from the room. It was time for their next act of humiliation.

He led her through the complex, giving her a chance to see the place she now lived. Then, he really gave her a test. He led her upstairs, past the locked door, and into the actual house. Now she was with him, away from the cell and the locks. She could actually make a break for freedom. Of course, it wouldn’t work, but the option was there.

He led her into the dining room where a delicious meal had been set up. Steak, a salad, and a glass on wine. It was an absolutely beautiful setup. However, there was only one meal. And with how Noah took the seat, it was clear it wasn’t for her. Then he tapped his foot on the ground next to him. There, on the floor, were two bowls. One with food, human food that was probably the leftovers from his meal. The other had water. Written on the side of both were the word Yuri. “On your knees. No hands,” he informed her.

Yuri flinched at his compliment, following him as he began walking through the building once again. Her breasts shifted with each step, rubbing against the tight shirt barely containing them even as her shorts dug into her mound, making her squirm and tug at them.

The move past a door with a heavy lock on it and into what looked like the man's house. Light was shining through windows. Grass was green outside. She could go. She could run. Tears streamed down her face as she found herself following him, though, instead of running. She couldn't bring herself to do it. He would catch her. Lock her in the darkness. She couldn't go back in the darkness!!

The smell of food assaulted her nose and she almost moaned, she was so hungry. Her mouth filled with saliva as she saw the steak and salad next to a glass of wine, the steak steaming with temptation. However, there was only one seat. She was confused as she watched him sit down and prepare to eat, but he taped the ground next to him instead. She looked and saw two bowls.

No.. he couldn't be serious! That's.. that's how dogs eat!

She was so hungry though!! Unable to resist, she moves eagerly over to the bowls and kneels down. He tells her not to use her hands, and she leans over, breasts brushing the wood floor as she presses her face into the bowl with the scraps of food and starts eating it with a slurping sound, ass raised up in the air, stopping only to say, "Th-thank you Master" before going back to work, alternating between the food and the water desperately.

He watched this shameful display of hers with perverse glee. He could only imagine what she was like before this, but he was a good guesser. If someone had told her she’d be dressed like that eating food off of the floor like a dog, she’d have probably called the cops. But here they were, with her learning the place where she truly belonged.

“So Yuri,” he said, reaching out a hand to grab her raised ass, “yesterday I was trying to learn something when I was so rudely interrupted. My, that was so disrespectful what was done to me. You agree that I was quite merciful in my punishment, don’t you?” he asked. She’d hate it, but calling his punishment merciful would be a real shock to the system. “But if I hadn’t been so rudely interrupted, I was going to ask what sort of experience you have with men. So tell me, what’s the farthest you’ve ever gone with a man?”

Yuri paused in her eating, the feeling of starvation beginning to pass, and looked up at her Master as he talked to her. Her Master, sitting at a table, in a chair, eating with her hands. Her, kneeling on the ground and eating out of a bowl. She shivered.

"M-Master, I... have had o-oral sex with a boyfriend in my senior year of high school but that's all," she admitted, flushing red hot from head to toe at the admission of such inexperience.

Noah was slightly annoyed that she only answered one of his two questions, but he let it pass this time. She was still tired and flustered. Perfect manners could be achieved later. This would do for now.

“So you’re still a virgin,” he mused, holding back a laugh of triumph. This would be too easy. “Well, I’m sure you know what a virgin slave must say to her Master.” He squeezes her ass a little bit harder, just to inflict a small amount of pain. Nothing that’d mark her or really hurt, but enough to carry with it the threat of violence.

He teases her about being a virgin, saying that she must know what a virgin slave has to say to her Master, squeezing her ass and making her mew in discomfort and arousal. Her scent could be smelled in the air whenever she raised her ass up to get to the bowl for food or water. Her face is a mess of water and food stuck all around her mouth, but she knew better than to try to wipe it off. She had a feeling he would not like that.

She thought about what needed to be said, and she hesitated a bit, stumbling over it. "M-Master would y-you... p-please take m-my.. my uhm.. v-virginity?"

He looked down at the girl, amazed at what he was seeing. Well, smelling was better. She had just asked him to take her virginity in such a submissive way. She may just be a natural born slave. She just needed to realize that.

“Yuri, are you aroused? Does being treated like the property you know you are make you desperate to prove your worth to your Master?” he asked. As he did so, he slipped his hand into her tight shorts, feeling her pussy. He wanted to check if she was wet.

Yuri wanted to deny it. She wants to say she isn't turned on, but she knew she would never be believed. The question he asked was so embarrassing.. so personal.. and yet somehow it just turned her on even more.

"I.. I am aroused, M-Master. I don't know why. It confuses me a lot, Master! I.. I shouldn't be. I shouldn't.. like this."

“Who says you shouldn’t be?” he asked her. “You are a slave. Your sole purpose in life is to bring pleasure to your Master. Now, you can tell me that’s wrong, but we both know that would be a lie. You wouldn’t be so turned on otherwise,” he said, gently fingering her opening.

“I’m guessing you’ve always been happiest following orders. Being told what to do was so much better than thinking for yourself. And your boyfriend. I bet you were the most turned on when he was in charge; when he told you to do things,” he continued. “You’re a natural slave. You just needed someone to teach you that.”

Yuri gasped as he ran a finger along her plump, wet slit, amplifying the feelings running through her. His words are hypnotic, pinning her in place and sinking into her aroused, addled mind, telling her she's better not thinking, following orders.. being a slave.. and she looks up at him, her hips pressing back a bit seeking more stimulation from his fingers, eyes wide with wonder, embarrassment, and arousal.

"And.. Master... can give me this?" she asks, her mouth dry and body shaking almost like a leaf.

“It’s not that I can. It’s that I will. You won’t get a choice in the matter, just how you want it,” he assured her. “From now on you will do what I want, think what I want, and feel what I want.”

With that declaration, he returned to his meal. He had cut his meat up before, so he only needed one hand. This allowed him to enjoy his full meal while still fingering Yuri. Not in a way that would bring her to climax. She wasn’t going to orgasm until he fucked her. Once he finished his food, he pulled away from her as he stood up.

“Come,” he ordered, not even checking to see if she had finished her meal. If she wanted it all, she should’ve eaten it faster. He brought her upstairs, coming to the end of a hallway with two doors on either side. He directed her to the door on the left, telling her to clean herself up. Then he entered the room on the right: a bedroom. Yuri was now left unattended.

Yuri listened as he told her that she would do, think, and feel what he wanted her to. The pleasure his finger created in her helped the words sink in, molding themselves to her mind. She mewled and moaned as he finished his food, trying to eat her own but having to stop after every bit or two to moan or gasp once again, her hips trembling. Her pleasure built, but only to a point.. she was desperate for more, but he wasn't granting it.

Finishing his meal, he led her upstairs and told her to go into a room to clean up. She stepped into the bathroom and used the sink to wash the food off of her face, staring at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were wide open with shock, cheeks flushed hot. Her pussy was extremely wet and needy, but she couldn't bring herself to touch herself. Even with all that had happened, she had never been comfortable with masturbating and hesitated to do so. Instead, she tried to focus her mind enough to work on getting clean.

Noah was preparing the room, making sure everything was ready. When it was, he realized Yuri was still cleaning herself. “Yuri, get in here,” he ordered. She only had some food on her face. It wouldn’t take that long to get it off.

When she’d enter, she would see the room where she would lose her virginity. It was sparsely decorated, looking like a simple guest room. In the center was a king bed with high quality red silk sheets. But most prominent of all was the large camera pointed directly at the bed. Noah wasn’t just going to make this some sex. He’d go further than that.

Yuri heard her Master yelling from the other room and hurried to wash her face. She had hoped for time to recover.. to regain her senses.. but he wouldn't allow it.

Quickly, she tugged again at her shorts and moved into the other room where she saw her Master. It had a massive bed with silken red sheets, but she also saw the camera pointed at the bedroom and realized what was happening.

Fear gripped her heart, the idea of not only losing her cherished virginity but to have it recorded.

"M-Master?" she asks in a quivering voice. "What.. what is all this?"

“Take a seat Yuri,” he ordered, directing her towards the edge of the bed facing the camera. “I am documenting your first time for my collection. I’ll even let you watch again,” he informed her as if he was doing some sort of massive favor.

“Now, the first thing you’re going to do is introduce yourself. Then you’re to describe what’s going to happen. Then I’ll come over there and fuck you the way you deserve,” he informed her. He fiddled with a few more things until he was completely ready. Then, he pulled up to look at her. “You know what I’m capable of. I can make this amazing, or I can make it so miserable you’ll wish you were locked in the darkness. Which one is up to you and how good of an intro you give.” With that threat in place, he pressed the record button. The red light blinked on. Yuri was now being recorded.

Yuri looked hesitantly between her Master and the camera before moving over to the bed, her legs quivering with fear. She sat on it, staring into the camera, and listened as she was told what to say. If she had doubted whether she could do this, his threat reminded her. She couldn't go back into the darkness. Not ever.

Blushing red hot, she looked into the camera and say, "My name is Yuri and I am a-about to lose my virginity to my Master. He is going to remove my clothing, join me on the bed, and press into me for my first time while this camera records ev-everything."

Her hands twisting nervously in her lap, she looked over at her Master, silently asking if that was good enough for a reward instead of a punishment. The thought that she would no longer be a virgin in the next few minutes weighed heavily on her mind, her Master's dick pressing into her and taking her. She shivered at the thought, a tear sliding down her cheek at the thought of losing her innocence that way.

Noah looked at her for a bit after she stopped. Then he sighed. Really, did this girl have no imagination. He hit the button again, ending the recording. “Looks like it’s back to the darkness for you,” he said. He stayed still for a few seconds to let that line sink in before he continued.

“However, I’m kind, as you already know. And even though you’ve failed such a simple task, I’ll give you one more chance,” he told her. “Don’t just tell me what’s going to happen. Explain how it makes you feel. How happy you are to do this. And you better do it well, because this is your last chance.” Then he hit the button again, giving Yuri her final opportunity to avoid the living hell that was the darkness.

Yuri crawled back on the bed when he said she would go back to the darkness, her heart racing and eyes wide... but in moments, he said that she'd give another chance. "Thank you, Master!" she exclaimed, meaning it. She resolved to do better. She HAD to do better!

She took a moment to compose herself, taking deep breaths and wiping off the tears from her cheeks. Once she felt together, she forced a big smile on her face and looked into the camera, focusing on not stammering on any words.

"My name is Yuri and today my Master is going to take my virginity on this bed I'm sitting on. I have been holding my virginity my whole life and I'm very happy and proud to offer it to my Master. I am excited to feel him break my hymen and claim my vagina as his own and can not wait for us to get started!"

She fought back the urge to cry, trying to keep a positive, eager expression on her face, terror motivating her.

A little short, but much better. He smiled in approval as he began to strip, tossing aside his clothes until he was completely naked. He may be older, but his body was in amazing shape. What’s more, his monster of a cock was already half erect. She’d need to do a bit of work to get him completely hard.

He walked into the frame, moving to sit on the bed next to her. As he did, he grabbed by the chin and pulled her in for her first kiss. And her first taste of Noah’s prowess. He had kissed more women than he could count, and he had learned it to make it more than just a sign of affection. He could bring pleasure to a woman with just his lips and tongue. And at the same time, he made their position clear. As his lips moved against hers, his tongue invaded her mouth, forcibly violating and dominating her.

The make out session went in for almost a minute. A long, sloppy minute. But eventually he pulled back, giving Yuri a moment to savor the glow of her first kiss with her Master.

Yuri watched shyly as her Master stripped, revealing a toned and strong body. Her eyes lowered to his cock and gasped. That would never fit in her. He would ruin her! And it looked like it wasn't even totally hard.

His movement pulled her eyes from his swaying cock back to his face as he sat down next to her. Grabbing her chin, he tugged her close to her and kissed her passionately. Sloppily. She was overwhelmed by the kiss and could only surrender to it, her own stomach heating and moistness forming between her thighs. She gasped for breath between kisses, his tongue pressing deep into her mouth and pressing hers down, his lips nearly bruising hers, and then it was over as soon as it was started and Yuri leaned back on her hands, her head dizzy and spinning, her body glowing from the kiss, mind foggy.

She'd never been kissed like that. Never felt such passion. And looking down in surprise, she saw that somewhere along the way her slender hand had drifted to his thick cock. Gasping in surprise, she jerked it back and looked shyly at her Master.

Back
Top Bottom