Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking Points (LilNatastic & BloodRedRomeo)

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
Noah White had turned a new leaf. The man had lead a life that would make most criminals fear. He had done things; terrible things, in the name of profit. And this wasn’t pennies. The man’s personal wealth was incredible, and that wasn’t even counting the vast number of investments he had. Money wasn’t going to be an issue for the rest of his life. He could burn dollar bills instead of firewood for the rest of his life and still live comfortably.

What had he done that allowed such an extravagant lifestyle? He could break people. Women, actually. It started in high school. He had always been handsome and had gotten himself a pretty girlfriend. But he found himself becoming bored rather quickly. So he decided to push it. Every limit she had, he would violate. Abuse, punishments, insults, he did everything he could. It was crude and messy, but it worked. She was thoroughly broken by him. But that wasn’t when he became a criminal. That was when he happened to make a connection with a crime boss almost by accident. Within a month, he had sold his girlfriend to him as a modern day sex slave.

Turns out a well trained slave went for a lot, and Noah found his calling. For years, he trained women. They came to him through various ways. Kidnappings, debts, even a few daughters. He broke them all and got paid absurd amounts of money for doing so.

But now things were different. He was forty-eight this year and was now retired. Well, professionally. He had finished up all of his work, cleared up outstanding debts and favors, effectively cutting ties with the criminal world. He still had his connections he could use whenever he wanted, but they couldn’t use him. So he was able to return to the life of a law-abiding citizen.

It was hell.

Turns out when your only skill is turning women into obedient slaves, a normal career is out of the question. Hobbies got boring when they were all you could do. And dating. Dating was the worst. He tried it a few times, thinking he might get something from it, but it was impossible. He was expected to take these women out, pay for their meal, and listen to them complain about their problems. He was like a therapist who failed to understand capitalism. And the sex was dull and boring. Honestly, it just wasn’t worth it. Only two months out of the crime world and he was ready to kill someone just for some excitement. So that’s when he decided to end his brief stint in the purgatory known as being a good person. If he was already going to Hell, he’d make sure to make sure he was goddamn legend when he got there.

Thus began Noah’s project. He bought a new house on a large plot of land, away from any prying eyes or nosey neighbors. It was just outside the city, his hunting grounds. And it had been equipped with everything he needed. All the tools and resources from his previous life, but upgraded to be the best possible. It was a mansion of three floors with bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, library, game room, office, a pool and a pool house, everything one could want. Even a solar farm that would power his house. It also has an extensive underground section with training rooms, cells, torture chambers, and places to store his tools. There were also other necessary facilities down there as well. It was also completely soundproof and a perfectly hidden entrance. If someone went down there, they wouldn’t be coming up there unless he allowed it. The entire place was decorated with expensive furniture and beautiful art. Indeed, it was the true home the devious criminal with a bottomless bank account.

His castle was almost complete, but it was missing one crucial thing. For years, Noah had broken women for other men. He had sold them the best slaves in the world, but he never had one himself. Now, he would change that. He would build himself a harem of slaves, creating a true paradise for himself.

Now all that was left was to find the women. Capturing them wouldn’t be a problem. He had experience taking women against their will. He could flirt, convince them to come out for coffee, and then steal them away to his new home. With everything ready, he climbed into one of his several cars, driving away into the city to find his first victim.

The hunter was on the prowl.

Yuri Ito was a 20 year old college student, studying art with the hopes of being able to make a career out of her paintings and art. Having been raised by a single, feminist mother
she had always been taught to not only refuse to use her beautiful body to get ahead, but even to hide it. She tended toward baggy clothing and loose shirts to hide her ample breasts, slender waist and full hips. She always tried to use her mind to get ahead, and for the most part she succeeded.

Striding across the campus after her day of classes, she decided to cut through the woods as she usually did. The college had cut a few paths through it, and she enjoyed taking her time and strolling through nature, getting away from people for a little bit. Tucking a lock of dark brown hair behind her ear, she looked up into the trees and enjoyed watching birds flit from limb to limb, losing herself in their song.

She wasn't tall at all, standing only five foot one, but she tried to project an air of confidence when around other people. It was here in the woods that she could show her quieter, true self. The passive personality her mother hadn't managed to rid her of completely. It was only here that Yuri truly felt like herself.

Wearing a university branded sweat shirt and ragged, baggy blue jeans, she adjusted the pink backpack slung around one shoulder and started moving forward again, her tennis shoes crunching through the fallen leaves. There was very little nature to find at a university in a major city, but at least they had managed to maintain this one sizeable bit of forest. It was enough for her.

Whistling softly, she skipped a bit through the trees, focused now on getting to her dorm room and taking a much needed shower to relax.

Noah had been scouting across the city. He avoided all of the places one would expect a kidnapping. Those were actually harder to pull off since the people there were on guard. No, he needed a place that met several requirements. It needed to lack security cameras, have quick access to where he could park his car, and have few enough people that he could avoid witnesses. It was a tall order, but it was worth it. After all, he had no interest in going to jail. Hard to enjoy a harem in that situation.

He had gone to a few locations already, noting one or two good spots to use in the future. He didn’t truly expect to make progress on the first day. Kidnapping a good girl took time. But that afternoon, he decided to go to a local college campus. Those were ideal for him. So many great situations he could take advantage of. So for two hours, he moved around the campus, checking out good spots, paying special attention to isolated locations near frat houses. Then he moved away. Eventually, he found himself parking next to a park. It was dense, much more so then he’d expect in such a city. This could be a perfect place for an attempt.

Noah moved through the trees carefully, being practically silent. He had experience with these sorts of situations, stepping with grace and intention in a way one wouldn’t expect. This really was an amazing place. Then he heard it: a few crunching leaves. Then some more. Then more. He slipped behind a tree, being silent as death as the source of the sound approached.

Then he saw her. She was a beauty. Noah had been with too many women to be fooled by her clothes. He could instantly tell what sort of body those baggy fabrics were concealing. His eyes darted around as his ears listened for even the slightest sound. This was one of the best opportunities he could ask for. The two were completely alone, she hadn’t seen him, and his car was only a hundred feet away with the trunk facing the trees. So he waited, looking for any reason to call off the ambush. Not out of fear, but out of practicality. This was already a risky crime. No need to not be sure about it.

Nothing warned him against it. Nothing told him this wasn’t perfect. Nothing was stopping him. She passed by the tree, an arms reach away. It was now or never.

Noah moved out from behind the tree, making enough noise to alert her, but it was too late. His hand snapped up from behind her, a chloroform soaked rag pushed up to her face. At the same time, his other arm moved to her neck, using a syringe to inject a sedative into her neck. He always carried his tools on him in case of a golden opportunity, and this time it had paid off. Any struggling was quickly ended as she passed out in his arms.

Noah wasn’t about to stop and celebrate his victory. He returned his tools to his pocket as he lifted to girl into his arms. Faster than before but still with unbelievable quiet, he returned to the vehicle. Within one minute, the beautiful girl had gone from walking through the woods to passed out in a stranger’s truck. Such was the skill of a professional. His prey safely secured, he got into the car and drove away.

Noah wasn’t like other amateurs who drove quickly and sloppily or overly safely. He drove completely naturally. No one, not the soccer moms in their vans, not the business men in their sports cars, not even the police on their cruisers could guess that this car was involved in a serious crime as he passed them on the street. It took around an hour to get back home, but the whole time he drove carefully. He knew that sedative could work for hours. On a girl of her size, there was no way that she’d be up anytime soon.

When he was home, it was a simple process. He removed the girl, confiscating her backpack and phone in the process. She was robbed of all personal possessions, left with only the clothes on her back. He carried her through his house and into the prison basement. She was his. He placed her in a cell, locking it tightly once she was there. Then, it was time for the next important step.

Dinner. It had been a long day and he was hungry. He’d come and visit her later. She’d need time to wake up and have the mandatory freak out and panic attack. He’d talk with her after that.

Yuri heard the snapping of a twig and tried to spin around, but a hand clamped a rag against her mouth and a cry of alarm turned into a terrified gasp, drawing in a lungful of chloroform. The ether slowed her down, but it was the sharp pinch in her slender neck that knocked her out. Her vision blurred, her limbs refused to work any more, and in moments she was draped unconscious in his arms.

She was utterly unconscious the entire time she was locked in the trunk of her captor's car, driving her to an unknown destination far from anywhere she would recognize or be able to find her way back from. Once the trip was complete, she was picked up, stripped of belongings, and placed inside a cell to sleep on a small mat.

She had no sense of time as she started to come to with a throbbing headache. It took her a moment to remember those moments of terror in the park, and she felt herself to see if she had been damaged in any way. She was still dressed, she didn't feel sore other than her foggy, aching head, and overall seemed to be in good condition. That was good. She was tempted to give in to panic.. to scream and yell for help.. but she knew it was more important to figure out where she was.

Getting up a bit groggily, she made her way through the small prison cell, checking the walls and floors for any sign of weakness. Being so short, she was only able to inspect so much, but from what she saw it looked extremely well constructed and sturdy.

Wiping away tears that streamed down her cheeks, she wondered what was going on. Why hadn't she been taken advantage of or stripped? What was being planned and by who?? She had to figure that out and find a way out of the mess.

Noah was upstairs as she wandered around. He had made himself a full meal with his surprisingly robust culinary skills. That said, he hoped the time would come when he would have no reason to exercise them anymore. Once he had his slaves, he planned to have them cook and clean for him. They would do anything he needed. If they didn’t, what was the point of slavery?

Several hours after he had abandoned her in the dungeon, he returned. He was careful, as he always was, make sure everything was locked and secure. She couldn’t get out, even if she managed to overpower him through some miracle. After all, she didn’t even know how to open the doors and he certainly wouldn’t tell her.

She’d be able to hear him coming, the tapping of his feet on the ground being the first the first sound made by something other than her that she’d heard since arriving. He approached, standing outside the cell with his most handsome smile.

“It’s a pleasure meet you, Yuri Ito,” he said menacingly. He had learned her name from the ID in her wallet. He had learned quite a bit about her while scrolling through her phone. He knew more than enough to break her.

Yuri heard the sound of footsteps, and it jerked her out of her quiet moment of pity and despair. Someone was coming!

She moved quietly over to the door, standing beside it so she would maybe be out of sight. If he came in, she could try to attack him or do something to get past him and to freedom.

He greets her in a cold, hard voice that sends shivers down her spine, calling her by her full name. How did he know that? How long had he been watching her and what did he want?

Her voice breaks as she calls back, "You need to let me go. I haven't seen you and I don't know you, but if you keep me here you will get life in prison. Let me go and I won't.. won't say anything about anything, I promise!"

Ah, the first step. Trying to argue their way with the ‘I won’t tell’ line. A classic. And a lie. On the one in a million chance they were released, they always went to the police. He couldn’t allow that.

“You don’t really think that line would work, did you?” he asked with a chuckle. “You’re staying right there until I decide to let you go. When that happens is all up to you and how you behave. Do you understand, Yuri?” he asked in an almost mocking way. He held absolutely all the power in this situation and he knew it. He just needed her to learn that as well.

Well, she had to try, she figured. No easy freedom. So be it. She also wouldn't get free if the door to her cell never opened, though. She remembered reading something about building sympathy with the captor and finding some weakness that way.

"I.. I understand, Mister. I just.. I miss my friends and family and I just really want to go home. I just really want to be free and you can do that.. if you really want to."

Now she was trying to build sympathy. She was smarter than he expected. Most girls spend a lot longer on the demanding approach before they realize it’s pointless and move on she adapted quite quickly. Now he only wanted to break her more.

“Then you better behave. Otherwise you might never see them again.” His words carried the obvious threat with them. He wouldn’t kill her outright, of course. He’d just keep her in here until she was broken. No matter how long that took.

“And for the record, it’s not mister. You are to address me as Master from now on. You are my property now,” he said. It was such a ridiculous statement for him to say to easily. He hoped it’d throw her off. It was always fun watching a woman’s reaction to that.

She fought back an hysterical giggle as he declared that she was to call him Master. Who even spoke like that? she wondered. She knew she was close to full on panic and struggled to maintain control, trying her best to establish a firm footing despite having to yell through a prison cell door.

"No, please, what do you want me to do? I'll do it and then you can just let me go after that. I want to go back to my parents and friends. I need to go back to my classes. Please, I can't stay here. It just isn't right... " and she hesitated a moment, almost choking on the word but needed to establish some kind of connection, "M-Master."

He smirked at her, the way she tried to negotiate more. It was adorable. But she was a child at a professional poker table. She barely even knew the rules of a game he had mastered. Still, he felt like dehumanizing her a bit more.

“Not that hard, see? You just need to always call me Master for the rest of your life,” he explained as he pulled out something he had stored ahead of time for her. Two pieces of clothing that he passed into the cell. One was a pair of small booty shorts that would just barely be able to cover her generous butt. The other was a white tank top that was clearly too small for a girl of her endowment. It was loose, so it wouldn’t hurt her. It would just barely cover her. She couldn’t see it now, but the words ‘Master’s Property’ were emblazoned on the front in bold letters.

“Change into this,” he ordered. “Your clothes make you look like a person, which we both know you’re not. So dress like the piece of fuckmeat you are. You have five minutes.” He stepped away from the cage, leaving the room entirely. He was steadily ramping up his language, adding in more degrading things to get her used to it. Plus, by phrasing it that way, dressing up would be like admitting that he was right. He left for the lower kitchen to get what he needed as he waited for the five minutes to run out.

The rest of her life? He couldn't be serious. How could he possibly keep her that long? She would have to break free eventually... right?

She didn't have much time to think, though, as he took some clothing and pushed it through the bars of her cell to her. It looked like a pair of shorts and a white tank top of some kind. She looked at him in confusion as he tells her that her clothing makes her look like a person, which she isn't. He calls her a fuckmeat, making her shiver in embarrassment, and tells her she has five minutes to get dressed.

She is grateful that he stepped away for her to change, leaving her alone. She didn't want him to watch. She didn't want him to see. She was tempted to wear her clothing and prove she was human, but as long as she was in the cell, she would never be free. She had to do something, and the only way she could think of to get him in the cell would be to go along with him for the moment. She could just.. pretend he was right instead of believing it.

Pulling off her sweatshirt and ragged jeans, she folded them and placed them on the foot of the cot, leaving her standing in a straining white cotton bra and plain white panties. Pulling both off, she shivered in the chill air as it kissed her sensitive skin under the thatch of black hair. Eager to be covered up again, she quickly got the black shorts and tugged them on, struggling to make them fit. The dug into her skin, leaving parts of her behind uncovered and revealing an embarrassing cleft between her legs. She tried to tug at it to get it to loosen some, but there didn't seem anything she could do.

Flushed red hot with embarrassment, she pulled on the tank top, once again struggling to get it to go on. It was incredibly tight across her large breasts, leaving the underside exposed, and her nipples poked easily through the thin fabric that threatened to tear at any moment from the pressure her breasts put on them. It was crazy uncomfortable, which she was certain was the point.

Looking down at herself, it only took her a moment to translate the writing on the tank top, spread across both breasts. "MASTER'S PROPERTY."

Dressed in the ridiculous and utterly impractical clothing, she raised an arms over her breasts and once down to try and cover the embarrassing detail shown by the shorts and wondered how much time she had left, and if he really would come back as he said. Maybe.. maybe he would still just let her go? She almost laughed at the thought. No, she was going to have to win her freedom, she knew.

Noah returned to the room, a small cup of water in his hands. When he arrived, he took time to look over his sexy captive. His gaze slowly moved from the top of her head to the tips of her toes in a way that could only be described as raping her with his eyes. Her body was incredible. It was even better than he anticipated. Truly, she was someone worth training.

“You look very good. Exactly how someone who exists for my pleasure should look,” he told her. “Now, you’re untrained, so I can forgive you, but when you recieve a gift from your Master like clothes or a whipping or anything, you need to thank me. After all, anything from your Master is more than property like you deserves.”

Everything he said was delivered in a confident and perverted way. He showed no doubt in the things he was saying. Only hearing things like this would warp her perspective, especially considering there was no alternate source of communication. He was all she had now.

Yuri watched Noah warily as he returned, holding a cup in his hands and staring at her intently. She blushed hotly at his attention, knowing there was nothing at all hidden about her at this point and he took in every single inch without hurrying. She tried turning to keep him from seeing everything, but it only succeeded in showing him more, so she gave up and tried to stand as casually as she could in that ridiculous outfit.

He tells her that when she receives a gift from her Master.. clothes.. w-whippings.. she is to thank him, and that anything she gets is more than she deserves. Everything was presented as fact, and he stood on the side of the cage with freedom, while she was entirely dependent on him. The thought sank into her mind and made her feel even more lost and confused.

"Th-thank you for the... the clothing, Master," she says quietly, her eyes locked on her own feet shyly, utterly humiliated at so much of her hated, curvy body was being exposed.

“Very good,” he praised her. Positive reinforcement was important for this. She needed to be punished for acting out, but rewarded for being a good piece of property. He reached out through the bars, giving her the cup of water. He knew she was probably thirsty at this point. It also brought in another lesson: if she wanted to drink or eat, she needed to obey. He’d have no problem starving her if that’s what it took to teach her obedience.

Her captor's hand reaches through the bar, offering her a cup. She hesitates a moment, wondering whether it would be safe to take it. Her mouth is dry as a desert, and she only takes a moment to decide that it doesn't really matter. She needs the water. Clutching for it eagerly, she takes it and drinks it down in almost one gulp, a bit spilling down her chin onto the humiliating shirt she's forced to wear.

The water is sweet going down her throat, and she feels a bit refreshed after having had it. Clutching the cup in both slender hands, she looked at the man on the other side of the cage, realizing that the only reason she had any water was because he chose to give it to her. "Thank you, Master," she said to him quietly.

Handing the cup back to him carefully, trying not to get too close to him, she asked, "If.. if you aren't going to let me go, what.. what are you planning.. to do with me?"

“Good girl,” he told her when she said her necessary line. While it was praise, it was delivered with the tone of a man who was looking down on the person he said it to. He clearly didn’t respect her as an equal, looking at her more like a pet.

“Oh come now Yuri. I assume you’re a smart girl. Unless you’re just a slut who slept their way into college,” he taunted. “What do you think I’m going to do to you?”

"A slut??" she asks, her voice raised in anger. "I'm no slut! I've not slept my way through anything and have earned it all myself! How dare you??"

Even as she sputtered with anger, she felt a sinking feeling in her pit. She knew what he was going to do to her. He was going to... use her. Violate her. The clothing made that clear, but somehow she couldn't quite accept it. She didn't want to.

Instead, in her anger she gathered up her courage and offered back to him what he had given her in the form of a large glob of spit she launched directly at his face.

Noah might have beaten most girls for that. Honestly, he was seriously considering it. But he knew there was a much better method of punishment. He left.

At first, being left alone might not seem like it was a big threat. But less than a minute after he was gone, the room was plunged into complete darkness. He had killed all of the lights in the room. Due to the nature of the structure, there was no ambient light, no light from windows, not even LED or electronic lights blinking. She was in absolute darkness.

Noah was going to leave her like this. She’d be left alone for hours and hours. In fact, he’d let her spend a complete day alone in the darkness, just to give her time to wallow in what she had done. He had mics and night vision cameras set up, so he could monitor her, not that she knew that. So he went about his regular routine, letting her sit in despair.

She was prepared for an attack. She hoped for it. He'd have to come in the cage to beat her, and at least then she could try and fight back. Instead, he turned and left the room.

For a moment, she thought it had been a victory. That it had been enough and he was going to release her. Then, without even a moment's sound, the room plunged into utter darkness.

She couldn't see her hand in front of her face, it was so dark. It was like becoming utterly and completely blind, illusory spots dancing in her useless vision. She had no sense of where she was or how to get back to the cot. For that matter, she didn't even know where there was a place for using the bathroom. And time was utterly gone. If one second passed, or one minute, or one hour, she had no way of knowing. It was all the same. She tried to sleep, but she woke up panicked by the darkness.

She tried to find some kind of toilet but failed, stubbing her toes and bruising herself in the process as she walked into bars and walls. Instead, she ended up finding a corner and squatting down to relieve herself as she sobbed in utter humiliation. The smell of piss lingered in the air as she curled back onto the cot and sobbed again, slipping in and out of sleep, punctuated with moments of screaming and beating on walls in despair.

Noah had a very pleasant rest of his day. He worked out, watched a show he had been meaning to catch up on, prepared more training implements, and watched Yuri suffer on his 4K TV. Then he had a peaceful night’s sleep. Well, that was a lie. But he hadn’t slept peacefully for years. This was a completely average night for him.

Eventually, Noah returned to the room. He had the lights hooked up to a switch in his hands, but an analog one that still gave off no light. He opened the door, allowing her to hear something other than herself for the first time in twenty-six hours. He walked over to the cell but remained silent. She knew he was here. She could speak.

Yuri jerked away at the sound of.. well, anything other than herself. It sounded like the door opening, and she thought she might hear breathing, but was afraid she might be imagining it.

Sitting up on the cot, wrapped in the blackness of the room, she called out, "Hello? Hello? Is someone there? You have to turn on the lights! Are you here to help me? Please turn on the lights and get me out of here!!"

Noah let her feel the momentary surge of hope that he had given her. Then, he took it away. “It’s me,” he told her, his cold voice practically mocking her momentary thought that this torture had ended.

Her voice sank at the sound of his voice. Not a rescue. But she couldn't stand another moment of this horrible isolation and darkness. How many days had it been like this?? She couldn't take it.

"P-please Master.. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Please, please I am so very sorry!"

When she finished her begging, Noah hit the switch. The lights flared back to life, instantly illuminating the entire room. They were back to where they were yesterday.

“Did you know that you don’t lose consciousness and die instantly when you’re overly dehydrated?” he asked. “Of course, you will die after that if nothing changes. But I would have plenty of time to come down here, sedate you, and then use an IV to complete rehydrate you. I’d even use a tube to feed you. Then I’d return you here. Then you’d wake up, never even knowing you had left the dark, but completely back to normal. Days would pass again, and we’d do that again. Why, I could keep you alive for years in this cage, surrounded by nothing but your own waste and darkness.”

He gave her a remorseless look once he finished his explanation. “Now, tell me why I shouldn’t do that.”

Back
Top Bottom