Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Kink Driven RPs! (seeking naughty partners)

Starcaller

Planetoid
Hello! How are you today?

I'm Starcaller and I am on the hunt for some kinky, dirty and uninhibited partners for some dirty, smutty fun!

Some things about me could include the fact that I work Monday through Friday and get a little time each day for some play, but most time is in the weekend! So while I may be able to reply once or twice a day, some days I just can't and I hope you'll understand that. It doesn't mean that I won't be available for OOC, though. OOC is very important, communication is very important and I appreciate it! If you are not going to communicate, don't bother. I don't want total strangers as my partners! That also includes breaking up an RP. If you are not interested anymore, tell me! I'll understand anything, I promise!

Beside that, I'm looking for someone who can write! I don't want you to write me novella length posts (though if you can, please do!) but if you can make my imagination burn with some description and about a paragraph or two, I'll be more than appreciative! Grammar and spelling are very important though and I will not settle for less than impeccable. Sure, mistakes be had, if you constantly misplace or screw up words, I'm afraid it'll really turn me off.

I am sorry for sounding like a pretentious cunt, I promise I am really a friendly and easy going person!

Oh, one more little thing, if you are looking for a story kinda thread, I have one set up right about here!

Hopefully you read everything above, now it's time to get to the very good stuff!

Kinks I am looking to play with:

- public sex

- revenge cheating

- anal

- oral

- dub-con

- m/m/f

- f/f/m

- orgies

- light bondage

- prostitution

- blackmail

- photo/video

Kinks I absolutely do not want to play with:

- bestiality

- heavy bondage/apparatuses

- sexual torture

- gore, dismemberment, death (in a sexual context)

- scat

- furries

- futas

- strictly dom/sub relationships

- inflation, ridiculous insertions, ridiculous amounts of cum/squirting, everything exaggerated

- pegging

Possible situations/scenarios/settings:

- Male prostitute(s)/female client

- Female prostitute(s)/male client

- Roommates becoming fuckbuddies

- Old friends/lovers meeting again after a long time

- scorned wife taking revenge on her unfaithful husband

- woman in position of power blackmailed by man/men

- man in position of power blackmailed by woman/women

- prestigious club by day turns into a den of lust and debauchery by nightfall

- [insert your idea here]

NEW!!!

So, I have this kind of craving right now. I will play any faceclaim you want if you will use her (warning NSFW) as your character's appearance!

Alright! So that was it. If you are interested in playing, send me a PM! Please, try to write more than "Hi, wanna play?" when you contact me! Make me interested in you! I'll see you around!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom