Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The thread of CRAVINGS!

Honest opinion about my thread

• Amazing

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Great

• Good

• Okay

• Could be better

• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Really bad

• Total voters

Starcaller

Planetoid
Hello!

Introduction

Who am I, you're wondering? Why, I'm Starcaller. Netizen, passionate RP-er and your average Joe, I suppose? I don't know, you decide! Either way, it's very nice to meet you.

About me

I'm a 23 years old male who enjoys writing and has some spare time to do it, at least in RP. I could probably try to write on my own but well, it's more interesting this way! I like playing games, reading, watching movies though nowadays I rarely really get excited for something.

Why I made this thread

I made it specifically for cravings. And what is a craving? Well, while I certainly have the capability of coming up with more than one plot at once, cravings are those plots that I am extremely, really, absolutely eager to play as fast as I can. Plots that I am already envisioning a setting and a world for and possibly even an end goal of the story. Cravings are those plots that I will be slightly more picky with in terms of partners.

About the ideal partner

So, let's talk about the ideal partner. The ideal partner would, first and foremost, read this entire thread. It would be very rude of you to just message me after having read next to nothing especially when I put so much work in this entire thing. I mean, look at it! That being said, the ideal partner would also have good grammar, literacy and a very good grasp of the English language. Mistakes happen but please, keep them under control. That means no constantly misplacing "your" and "you're" or who knows what else. The ideal partner would also, hopefully, be able to write. I don't need you to write me a bloody novel, while detail is appreciated, I love people who can tell a lot with a little! Sure, that's not to say I enjoy one-liners. None of that.

But most importantly...

Please. Please do not message me if you aren't certain if you want to do this or don't want. Please be sure you want to do it and in the off-chance that you change your mind as we're talking, please do not leave me hanging. I am extremely understanding of any situation so just stand up and talk to me. A simple "I don't wanna do this anymore." will mean everything. Seriously, this is really the thing that I am absolutely requiring of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And...

Communication in general is key! So communicate. Have an idea? Toss it in. A suggestion? Speak it! You don't like something that I did? Tell me! Any constructive criticism and feedback is absolutely welcome AND encouraged. But beware that I will also give it in return so be prepared.

One more thing...

As of now, my free time is limited so I am really looking for a damn good partner! Make me shiver and I'll love you forever!

Story vs. Smut

Okay, some of my cravings may be smutty to very smutty (think 80/20 in terms of smut/story). Others will be more story oriented. If you did not find what you were looking for now, you're free to follow the thread as it will most likely get an update every now and then.

I think we are set, so let's see the plot(s)

Exciting, isn't it? Congratulations on reaching the end of this journey! I hope you have read everything thus far. I will certainly know if you haven't. Now, for your reward, I will present you with the plot(s) and what they entail.

Your character has always had a gift of communicating with the dead. The spirits of the long gone and forgotten. And a native curiosity that always made her wonder what was the story of that one shipwreck in the distance, that she could always see from the window of her home, situated in a village near the sea. But of late, her otherwise quiet dreams become tainted by the figure of a man... a Captain. My character is the spirit of the Captain of a once mighty pirate ship who cannot find peace until his story is heard. What will your character feel when, in her vivid dreams, she takes the place of the last woman to have ever been on the Captain's ship? What will she learn?

Closing notes

Well, the end is here. Thank you for reading and I sincerely hope you will find my idea(s) interesting. And if you do, please contact me through a PM. Let's talk, get to know each other, alright? And if you haven't found what you were looking for or expecting, well, feel free to check back another time, maybe you'll find it then.

So long!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom