Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heavens Gate (Anjeru and Me)

The kiss that sealed their encounter was one worth remembering. And when he lifted his head and asked her something, she softly nodded her head. The young sphere hunter made a small noise as he pulled from her. Already she missed the feel of his 'treasure' inside of her, but she simply rolled into his embrace as he pulled the blanket over their naked bodies. Rikku dozed, completely and wonderfully sated.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing rumors of man with a large mass of crystal on his way to Ostrheinsburg, Cassandra reasoned he carried the Holy Stone Raphael had spoken of. She was following him, hoping he would destroy Soul Edge, which really, had been her mission from the start. That's what the warrior had been up to for awhile now and how she'd come to this odd place. Granted, she had seen odd places before but something about this one was too tempting to pass by.

Yet, she stood at the front enterance for awhile, debating. If anything, she could find someone inside and see if they had seen this man she was looking for and if they had heard of the Holy Stone. She couldn't be too distracted, if she hoped to truly destroy Soul Edge once and for all.

Pushing her blonde hair over her shoulder, the woman's lithe legs carried her forth to the door, the thigh high white boots clicking somewhat upon the surface beneath her feet. She opened the door, forest like eyes scanning the inside of the structure before she decided to head all of the way in. Her gaurd up, she held her sword steady before she spotted a suited, semingly harmless man not too far in. The scantily clad warrior lowered her sword and cautiously walked up to him, her round hips swaying as she moved and her considerable bust bouncing a bit. The milky white cleavage open really to anyone's wandering gaze.

"Excuse me? I'm in need of some information," she said.

Fate kept his calm demeanor, although in all actuality, he was wondering if maybe he should just keep this one for himself. Afterall, its been some time since he last had sex with one of his visitors. Of course the last time he slept with a mortal, the experience proved almost too much, and the poor girl almost went insane from the extreme pleasure. This newest girl is a warrior, and so should have better endurance, but alas, he decided against it.

"Welcome ms Alexandra, to my humble mansion. Please walk with me" He said with a flourish.

Fate walked through a long gallery, filled with many precious artworks, some seemingly coming from different eras, or worlds, as the depict things that cant be found in ancient Greece, Europe, or even earth. "Now miss, your effort to destroy soul edge is indeed heroic, but someone as young and...attractive as you, should have more fun, am i correct?"

He stopped in front of a door, ornately designed, and carved from unearthly wood. "Inside this room is your 'fun', and dont worry...take as long as you want, time is of no significance here, your targets wont go anywhere."

----------------------------------------------------------

Taki hunts demons, thats her mission in life. But right now, she isnt doing her job very well, but at least she's doing something well enough.

"Woo...Oh yeah..thats it lady, move that body!" Came the cocky voice of the young boy who is mounting her from behind for the last 3 hours. When the owner of the mansion told her theres a devil in the room, she didnt think it was going to end up like this. All around the couple, two more girls, Talim and Amy are lying helpless with a satisfied smile on their faces.

Cassandra eyed the man strangely, then warily as he spoke to her for the first time. How was it he knew her name? She didn't get long to think on it though, as Fate was already walking away from her. Her thigh-highs moved with her legs as she walked behind this odd man - if man was what you could call him - through a gallery with pictures that were, to say the least, astounding. Almost, otherworldly.

"What?" her lashes fell in a blink as he spoke again, her brows crunching together above her forest hues. How the devil does he know who I am? There's no way news of my trailing could have moved so fast...right? She seemed to mull on that as they stopped and he gestured to a, almost regal looking, door.

Her attention didn't stay on it long, as his last sentence to her made her look back to him, almost in surprise. Right when she was about to inquire as to what the hell was going on here, the man simply gave her smile and proceeded on his way. Her narrowed eyes watched him go, almost wanting to follow, but she found that she couldn't move from the spot in front of the door. She was too curious.

"Well...suppose there's no harm in looking..." she mumbled to herself.

Her hand grasped the handle and she opened the door, moving in as she idly kicked it shut with her foot. What she saw surprised her, so much so, she actually lost grip of her sword and it tumbled to the floor. Her eyes widened and she found herself watching Taki being fucked on her hands and knees by a young man with white hair. As strange as the sight should have been, she couldn't help the rush of arousal that began to pulse through her.

She swallowed, eyes drifting to find Talim and Amy drained and content where they lay nearby. Speechless, she turned her eyes back to Taki and the man, having to situate her stance a tad because of the dampness now beginning to make itself known between her pale and luscious thighs, due to sight and sounds presented to her.

"Ah..."

"Mmmh...my next playmate has arrived...sit tight girl..i'll fuck you in a bit.." Growled the white haired man. He seems young, perhaps a year or two under Cassandra, but his body was all man. Tightly formed abdominal muscles, looking like its carved out of rock adorns his body under muscular chest and shoulders. Beads of sweat falling in between the canyons of the muscles.

Then, as if showing off, he started pounding Taki with reckless abadon, all the while looking straight at Cassandras eyes. The girl is beautifull, he thought, very much so, her lythe yet busty build, her smooth skin, and her perfect face. She is pretty much Dante's dream girl.

"Im thinking of you as i fuck this slut right now.." He told Cassandra, licking his lips. Any other women would be heavily insulted at those words, but Taki is too far gone, her hands reaching out forward towards something that isnt there. "Heres what im going to do to you!" Dante yelled with a grin, manhandling Taki and pushing her upper body down against the bed, violating her rapidly. The kunoichi can do nothing but cum, and cum, and cum, eventually passing out.

"Now...Your turn.." Said Dante. As he slowly pulled his cock out of Taki, it became apparent that his size is quite inhuman, as it took quite a while for him to fully pull out. His hard demon-cock standing defiantly, pointed at Cassandra.

Cassandra just simply stared back at the white-haired demon as he ruthlessly fucked the kunoichi Taki in which she had known for awhile. She couldn't say anything, couldn't even think as he pounded her. A fresh wave of arousal pulsed through her as he said he was thinking of her, that this was what he was going to do to her. Dear god, what had she gotten herself into? The smart thing to do would be to turn and run, to leave before something happened, before she ended up ravished like her unconscious comrades.

And then, he was done. Taki had passed out and now that monsterous demon-cock was pointing directly at her. It was her turn, he'd said. And yet, she made no move to place her person closer to the devil. She stayed utterly still, as if she were cornered prey and, in a way, she was. Sometime ago, she had dropped her sword and shield and she had forgotten about them, just staring at him, silent, watchful, debating.

She swallowed, her chest heaving, her milky clevage threatening to spill over but never doing so, held back by the ribbons and blue clothe of her almost regal looking top. Cassandra was almost scared, but her warrior spirit wouldn't let her be. Her warrior spirit was almost skeptical. How could a man younger than her, do to her what he'd done to the others? is what her warrior spirit wanted to say.

"Who are you?" she finally managed to ask, tilting her head down a bit to look at him more carefully, her blonde tail sifting a bit behind her shoulders.

Her question was met with the thrusting of two fingers against her clothed cunt. Dante was yet to be satisfied, even after fucking three lovely ladies, of which one was quite the sexual vixen herself! "Dante is the name, you'll be screaming it quite soon.." He informed his latest victim. He didnt waste any time with small talks, a kiss landed right on her neck, biting and licking relentlessly as his forcefull fingers dug into the wet fabric.

"Now...You're mine girl.." He whispered, throwing Cassandra to the middle of the unconscious girls. Dante pounced on her from behind, ripping her underwear apart. The following sex can best be described as 'total domination' as the demon showed the girl no mercy whatsoever, ravaging her cunt roughly. The night seemingly went on forever, as Dante knew that even after this girl is done, Fate will bring her another girl.

========================================

Meanwhile, on the other side of the mansion, in a room imaginatively called 'The Orgy Suite', three men who have been in the mansion for awhile is now waiting for three girls. Each of them had fucked at least one of the girls once, and in the case of Balthier, All three.

"So, i get Quistis first!" Reno quickly said before anyone can claim the cockhungry blonde. "I think we'll let the ladies decide, its common courtesy" Balthier said with a chuckle. The room is quite large, with many sofa's and a central large circular bed that can easily fit five or six couples. Along the side of the room, there are many 'tools' such as chains on the walls, even a hot tub.

"Fine, but im telling you, if you leave it to them, none of you will get Tifa, she'll be all over me all night!" Reno grinned. "We'll see.." Vincent added calmly as he took off his shirt, leaving his dark trousers on.

Back
Top Bottom