Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heavens Gate (Anjeru and Me)

Kai

Star
The universe isnt full of mystery. Some can be explained, some cannot. Among those that cannot be explained, is a place known universally, as heavens gate. Many found this place, and some are even allowed entry. Inside of the victorian styled mansion, a man named Fate resides. When asked who he is, he would always say that he is simply a man who knows how to enjoy life.

Within the walls of the mansion, people would meet people from places they never even heard off. They seemed like they come from different worlds, and some even claims that the people inside are all from different time periods. However, it is here that they are all united with a special person. Fate would give them a room, and send someone from another world to meet them. It normally ends in romance, sex, or violence, whatever the case, there is always a reaction, a chemistry. It was like Fate can see these things in advance, and is merely playing as a cosmic matchmaker.

When Ffamran mied Bunansa, more widely known as Balthier, the sky pirate, first found Heavens Gate, he was skeptic. He was looking for treasure, but instead found the mansion on a deserted island. When he met the owner, Fate convinced him that he will show him a great treasure, a woman who would give him the time of his life, and all he had to do was wait in a room.

"Quite the place i must say.." He said to no one in particular, sitting on the bed in his large bedroom, admiring the decor.

Rikku had ended up seperated from Paine and Yuna after the Celsuis had dropped them off at this island in response to a sphere supposedly being located here. The young Al-Bhed had no idea where her cousin and companion had went, her com wasn't working either. She peered up at the enterance to this mansion, not sure what to do.

Intrigued and curious, the blonde stepped inside the building. A man named Fate greeted her not far inside but before he could say anything, she did. "Have you seen any spheres around here?" she asked, only for the man to shake his head.

"I can give you even better treasure than a sphere," the man replied, a smirk tinting his lips.

"Really! Do you promise?" Rikku jumped up excitedly, always happy at the prospect of treasure. The man motioned for him to follow and so she did. He took her to a door and turned to face her. "Wait inside," was all he said before disappearing. Rikku tilted her head and blinked, but shrugged her tan shoulders and stepped into the room, shutting the door behind her.

Then she blinked again, seeing the oddly dressed man sitting on the bed. "Who are you?" she asked, a brow raised. "This isn't treasure!" she huffed, placing her hands on her hips in a pout.

Balthier turned around, looking at the girl who just came in. She was young, perhaps as old as Vaan, or Penelo. Was she the woman who would give him the time of his life? She was certainly an attractive little thing. The former judge walked closer, scanning the girl from head to toe. She had very peculiar eyes, ones he is seemingly attracted to. When he stood next to her, their height difference became apparent.

"Treasure?..You seem abit young to be a treasure hunter arent you girl?"

Upon closer inspection, her skin-tone told him she was from a hot climate. Of course, the clothing pretty much told him that anyways. "I am Balthier, a sky pirate. May i know your name?". Balthier wasted no time, getting to know her. Afterall, he know what he wants out of this encounter. He took a glass of wine, and poured it for himself, but when he went to pour some for her, he stopped. "How..old are you?" He asked her. He wanted to do this right, he wont get an underaged girl drunk, even if it is a girl he's trying to bang.

"I guess," Rikku said with a slight shrug, the braids from her unique hair style swaying from the action. For a good chunk of her life, she'd been hunting after treasure. It was just something the Al Bhed did and were well known for.

Green eyes with distinctive swirls of the Al Bhed watching the tall and very handsome man move about the room. Granted, she was short, but her body was still very devolped and not particularly clothed in much, still dressed as her Thief job class. His name sounded strange to her, almost foriegn. Was he even from Spira? He was clothed in material that was familiar, but the style...she had never seen it before, but she almost wanted to lick her lips because this man was most definitely the best looking she had ever come across. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all. There were some instances where bodily pleasure could be as good as treasure.

"Huh? Oh, my name is Rikku." She told him, having been rather distracted by his accent and the way his body moved, and then added a moment later when he asked, "I just recently turned 18." She had been 15 when Tidus had come to Spira, when she had joined her cousin Yuna in her fight against Sin. When they, her, Yuna, and Paine, had formed the GullWings to raid Spira for the valuable dress spheres, she had been 17. So they'd been doing their treasure hunting for little over a year now.

"Would you mind if I sit?" Rikku asked him, her hand batting at some blonde strands of hair that had fallen into her eyes. Her other hand was still resting upon a curvy hip, on top of the tan material of her short skirt.

Balthier looked around, and saw two chairs in the room. Whatever mischief he was planning, the young man didnt show, his poker face remained perfect throughout his charade. When he got to one of the chairs, he lifted it up slightly, and slammed it to the ground, breaking it into small wooden fragments. Balthier dusted off his hands as if he just did something that made complete sense.

"Well, as you can see. I would love to offer you a seat, but theres only one chair in the room, so perhaps my lady should sit on my lap?"

He sat and leaned back on the one remaining wooden chair after pulling it to the middle of the room. He had seen women dress provocatively, but never to the point of wearing clothings that didnt cover anything. Even Fran wore more than this girl, and thats saying alot. Of course he wasnt complaining, as her body was curved in all the right places.

"In fact, if you do so, you just might find the treasure you've been wanting so much." He shamelessly continued. Balthier is nothing if not confident. He has that swagger that tells everyone around him 'im the leading male character', and it had driven many women crazy, with either lust, or annoyance.

Rikku's blonde brow quirked as she observed the sky-pirate's action and she found an amused smile breaking out across her lips. "Oh? What kind of treasure do you have for me?" she questioned as she dropped her gloved hand from her hip to move closer, the ends of her sunset hued scarf swaying with her movements.

She came to stand directly in front of Balthier, green eyes sliding across the length of his body, before deciding to go ahead and play his game. It's not like an oppurtunity such as this one would present itself again anytime soon. Sitting on his lap, though not straddling, her arm -clothed in that odd peach colored bow sleeve- laid itself across his shoulders. Fingertips traced the side of his neck.

Sitting like this gave the sky-pirate a very nice view of the young woman's cleavage - not small, but not large either, probably in the range of a nice, full handful - that the yellow bikini top gave her. Matching yellow straps of the underwear could be seen peeking out from the skirt, resting on her curved hips. She crossed her long, smooth legs, her free hand pulling the scarf from her before dropping it onto the floor.

"What kind of treasure can you offer a Sphere Hunter like me?"

He grinned subtly, eyes grazing her body slightly before locking into those captivating exotic green orbs. "How about i give you hints?" He said in a low voice. He took of the many coloured rings on his fingers and dropped each one of them down on top of her discarded scarf.

"The shape is not that of a sphere, its more of a ..shaft"

His hands moved so swiftly to her bandana and removed it without a sound, that Balthier may as well be a thief also. He certainly stole alot of attention wherever he went. His gentle hands went about the duty of making her hair go down, letting the flowing blond locks fall upon her bare backs.

"Its a treasure many women, as well as a few men, have chased, but very few ever obtained."

His hands transitioned from the back of her neck, to her sides, brushing ever so slowly, before finding a comfortable spot on her hips.

Rikku's long blonde hair spilled free and tumbled down her back, save the beaded braids. She wasn't used to people looking at her free hair but she found his eyes roaming her strangely erotic. Her green eyes looked into his own as she smiled slowly. "I must be very lucky, then."

His very soft touches on her body were making her heat up in the best possible way. She peeled the gloves off of her hands and dropped them into the small pile forming beside the chair. Next were her arms sleeves and she slipped off her shoes, now she was just sitting in the main parts of her clothes.

"I can see how you could be a treasure," she said with a small smirk of a smile. She had the urge to lick her lips again, but did not. "So how is it I'm lucky enough to receive such a treasure?"

"Oh i'd like to think you didnt find the treasure.." His voice lowered to a sensual whisper. One that holds back a fiery passion behind those calm cool eyes. The man seemed to have plans, all his movements were perfectly calculated, all had a goal, a bigger picture in the grand schemes of things. Taking both her hands and placing them on his lips for a light kiss, the man proceeded to place the two soft hands on a growing bulge in his pants.

"I'd like to think..The treasure found you.."

His lips grazed hers like a cloud would a mountaintop. Just barely. Leaving her hungry for more, as he pulled back just before anything else could happen. He didnt forget about her hands of course, he pressed them harder down on the tent in his pants, the silky fabric feeling nice on his shaft. Then he let go of her hand, his own hands unbuttoning the shirt he's wearing.

Rikku's eyes glazed with pleasure at the light brush of his lips, but it last only a second and then he pulled back. It made her tingle hotly and she wanted more. Her hands felt the bulge and this time, she gave into the urge to lick her lips, her tongue sliding across her plump lips.

"You make it sound like I'm a treasure," she murmured somewhat distracted by each inch of skin slowly being revealed to her as he unbuttoned his shirt. One hand lightly tightened its grasp upon to the already impressive shaft through his silk.

Her teeth nibbled upon her lower lip and she shuffled her legs, uncrossing them as the heat between her thighs was becoming a little uncomfortable. Never had she felt passion build so quickly as it was seeming to do with him. The sky pirate had to be the most delicious man she'd ever laid eyes on. When he finished unbuttoning his shirt, she helped slide it off and moved both hands up to smooth them over his skin, admiring it.

"You are..a very wonderfull one at that." Came his swift ensuring reply. Balthier is starting to understand what Fate had meant, he certainly was going to enjoy this girl alot.

Once more he grazed her lips, this time enjoying a prolonged soft Kiss that grew hotter by the seconds, distracting her from his wandering hand that made quick work of her bikini top, making the pile of discarded clothing next to them grow bigger and bigger. Once she was topless, Balthier rubbed his chest on her nipples, pulling away from her lips, leaving his own lips dangle tantalizingly close to her neck as he tortured her body, not allowing her to get the intensity she craves.

"We have all night my dear..I'll be your leading man..Over and over.." A quick lick to her neck cuts his words mid sentence. "And over..Now if you'd be so kind..please take out that treasure of mine.."

She smiled at his ensuring response and leaned into the kiss, only half realizing he was discarding of her bikini top. Such simple caresses from this man was making her burn. Her tan nipples pebbled against his chest as his sking brushed them. A breath fell from her lips at the contact.

Rikku shivered as he spoke, the words making her core ache. His breath was hot against her neck and she had to bite her lip to stifle a soft moan that trembled in her throat, threatening to slip free at the smallest, simplest touch from Balthier. Dear god, that man, Fate, had been right. This man was a much better treasure than any sphere.

Her tan, small hands did as he commanded and slid down his chest to work on the bindings of his pants. When the opening parted, her hand dipped in to bring his hardening cock to the forefront, fingers hot and soft to the touch. She nipped playfully at his lip, her eyes darkening to a deep green as pleasure hotly coarsed through her veins, slow and molten, like lava.

He stole her breath once more with a burning kiss.The chair was shaking around due to the intensity of their little session, and Balthier knew that if he doesnt want them to fall awkwardly, he should move the scene to the second scene. Of course the spotlight will be on him, but that doesnt mean his leading lady wont get some fun as well. Afterall, a dialogue is far more fun than a monologue.

The bed is very large, clearly designed for an enjoyable sexual experience. Balthier placed the girl center stage, where the good action always takes place. He slid his pants down, and knelt in front of her, allowing the girl to admire his erect spear-like shaft. It was a good size, but his lean physique makes it look huge. "Do you like what you see?" He asked as he slid of her pants, throwing it back to the pile.

"Now..Shall we heat things up.." Like a serpent, swift and silent he slid between her legs, spreading them and licking the inner thigh. His tongue slowly moved up to the main prize, but enjoying each inch of the journey. When he reached her womanhood, the man quickly flicked his tongue at it, testing her reaction before giving a long lick along the lips of her entrance.

"Oh I do like what I see...very much," Rikku said when he knelt over her, the forest eyes mixed with hypnotizing swirls traveling hotly over his revealed body. He was quick to pull her skirt and undergarment from her body and a shiver swept through her body at his next words and again when his tongue and mouth paid their attentions to her sensitive thighs.

When Balthier reached her womanhood, the scent of her was both musky and addicting as her arousal was just as evident as his. She was glistening hotly. When his tongue flicked experimently against her, Rikku gasped sharply, body jerking a slight. Before she could recover, he lapped at her with a long stroke, she gave a soft cry.

Her hands gripped the exquisite covers beneath them as her hips involuntarily lifted towards his mouth and tongue. Already she was burning for him and the only thing that seemed to be happening in response was she was growing hotter beneath him, for him.

Balthier thrusted his tongue deeper and deeper into her, exploring, experimenting, trying to find her sensitive spots and commiting them to memory. He would sometimes build her momentum, only to stop once it nearly reaches the climax, leaving her dangling at the gates of heaven while he teased her softly with taunting kisses to her thighs. He was snakelike in his smoothness, licking his lips to savour her remaining taste.

He looked up to her face with that always-calm expression of his, telling her without words that this is just the start. Suddenly, without warning he assaulted her once more, this time sucking on her clitoris as a single finger entered her cunt and probed the areas that drew the best reaction from the previous attack. His tongue and fingers would trade places over the next half an hour, continuously stimulating the blonde girl, yet stopping whenever she's about to find her climax.

It was clear that the young thief and sphere hunter was enjoying herself, her body writhing under his lips and tongue. She burned ever brighter, threatening to go out like a supernova, intense and ever so hot. Yet, pulled back just before she could reach the pinnacle. Her fingers clenched in the covers and she so lovingly expressed her pleasure in melodolic moans and coo's.

Each time he ceased his expert assualt upon her burning and sopping center, she wanted to scream. Each time gave a long groan and half pleasured sob. By the half hour mark, she was huffing, her body hypersensitive and tingling in every single nerve ending she had. She didn't think she could take much more, a sheen of passionate perspitation making her skin gleam.

"Baltheir...by the gods, please...I can't..." she moaned out the words, not even entirely sure if they were coherant enough.

The man smiled and paused a long time before he actually entered her. But he only did so halfway, moving back and forth, rubbing her insides in long slow teasing motion, but never once filling her fully and all the way. He wanted the girl to beg, to bring her to the limits of her sanity.

"Mmmh..my dear..your cunt truly is exquisite.." He groaned

With his cock stretching her wide, he focused on the sensitive spots he found near her entrance, rubbing them in an increasing rythm. Sometimes he would tease that he will go deep, only to pull back out after an inch or two. The couple is about to reach the one hour mark and it seemed that Balthier is nowhere near done with his torture.

"Beg for it..tell me what it is you truly want me to do.."

The way the suave man was working the young woman was going to drive her crazy. He always made it seem like he was going to fill her with his magnicifent rod, but never did, only stretching her small hole a couple of inches in, only ever seeming, at most, to put himself half in. He went on like this for another half hour and Rikku was getting to the point where she was going to wrap her legs around his waist and pull him into her.

She didn't however(she knew she could not overpower him if he was determined to torture her thusly). Rikku's pussy would clamp down on his cock each time he moved it into her, trying desperately to hold him in her. Her head rolled as she moaned, panting again, her ability to coherently think long gone.

He wanted her to beg it seemed and at this point, she was more than happy to oblige if it would get him to fuck her. At this point, that was the only thing she could think of, the only thing she could feel, the only thing she wanted. And she wanted it more than anything, as was apparent by the way her cunt clung to him and bathed him hotly in her arousal.

"Please, Balthier..." Rikku moaned out, clutching the sheets tightly, her legs even trembling now. "I want your treasure inside of me, deep inside, hard...please..." her head rolled and she opened her lust filled eyes to plead with him. "I want it to make me cum, again and again...fuck me, please."

Balthier brushed a strand of hair from her face and placed his lips on hers gently, hips penetrating her as deep as he can, filling her waiting cunt with his precious treasure. He did it slowly, as his shaft pressed onto her walls, creating intense friction that seemed to last forever before his hips pressed against hers. He was still devouring her, letting his cock stay burried deep for awhile, enjoying her tightness as he conquered her with a hungry kiss.

"Now..Will the lady dance with me?" He asked smoothly, making his hips move in a circular pattern, going clockwise but sometimes changing directions to keep her on her toes, changing his rythm and speed everytime she got used to it. Balthiers fingers werent idle either, they tortured her clitoris, rubbing gently when he's thrusting roughly, and roughly when he's fucking her slow, always giving a contrasting treatment.

"Tell me what you want love..i'll do anything you ask me to do."

Rikku's lips and tongue eagerly returned his hungry and devouring kiss. Soft moans spilling into the union of their lips. Hips squirming a bit at his slow torture, trying to get him to move faster within her, but seemed content on taking his time with her.

Her brow raised in question, unsure of exactly what it was he meant until he started thrusting into her with a circular motion of his hips. It caused her to moan out loud again, her hands clutching at his shoulders. Each time she figured she had his rhythm down, he changed it and caught her off gaurd. His fingers assualted her sensitive button and caused her to cry out, arching as he moved in and out of her hot and tight core.

"I can't...think straight..." she admitted on a moan, not able to think of anything other than what he already doing.

She shuddered beneath the former judge as she suddenly fell of the cliff, rippling around him as she clenched tightly, having one orgasm thus far, though she doubted he would stop there, not that she wanted him to stop. Quite the opposite, really, she didn't want him to ever stop.

His dance is an escalating waltz, after a short break in which Balthier allowed the girl a few seconds to catch her breath, he started again. With a mere change in the angle of his penetration, and the positioning of her body and legs, he made their session into a whole new game. One with a different sensation and apeal, for he is truly a master of the intricate secrets of a womans body. That is indeed why Fran, despite her size difference, was completely addicted to the man.

"You're clamping down on my treasure..it feels incredible dear.." He whispered.

His rythm is now more steady, pounding her moderately hard, always in perfect control of his own self, where any other man would ravage the girl without restraint. Some says that sex is pain mixed with pleasure, but right now, there was no pain, only pure, unadulterated pleasure that overflows from the man.

"Aaah...my dear..try using your vaginal muscles..if you please."

Really, Rikku was becoming addicted to the man. He knew every spot to hit inside of her body and he did it so well. She did her best to move her hips against his own, nodding faintly to his request, trying to clench her core. It responded as she'd hoped and her vagina clamped down on his cock as he moved within her. A second later, she loosened the grip and tried again as he thrusted into her.

Rikku moaned, quite enjoying the whole encounter. She knew she was not going to forget this man, or this encounter, as she writhed across the bedspread beneath him. Her back arched and breasts were thrusted up as she gave into the pleasure he was giving her. Dancing with him toe to toe, never taking the lead and letting him whirl them about with pleasure.

"Mmm, oh Balthier...it's so good.."

She moaned again and took her hands to caress her own breasts, thin fingers tweaking her already sensitive and peaked nipples. Wanting to pleasure him as he was pleasuring her, working her muscles in her vagina to help caress his shaft upon every thrust.

He knew its time to show the girl the ultimate grand finale. His hips moved in quick short straight thrusts, hitting one single sensitive spot. He consistently hits the same spot inside her, piling up pleasure, building up the eventual end, over, and over, and over. It is indeed a boring chore for most men, ensuring he moves in exactly the same motion for a long period of time, but Balthier is willing to endure boredom if it means an earth shattering orgasm.

Her lewd hand movements overjoyed the young man. Nothing tells him that a girl is enjoying themselves, more than the sight of them acting like a slut, and loving it. He felt himself straining, nearing the end himself, but a consumate profesional, Balthier would NEVER cum before finishing the task at hand.

"Love...when you cum...scream my name for me..." He whispered calmly.

Rikku managed to nod her head to his words, still grasping at her breasts as the man expertly worked her like a tool he had considerable knowledge over. He was hitting her in that one spot that caused her pleasure to build undeniably, over and over, and over. Each hit made her vocalize her enjoyment.

Her spine arched and she let out a long moan, feeling the coil pull tighter and tighter within her, each hit almost causing it to snap, bit not quite yet. By the end, she was almost weeping with the intensity of the need he'd built inside of her and she desperately reached for it, her orgasm hitting her harder than anything she had ever experienced in her life.

"Balthier!!" she screamed his name, just like he asked of her, as her pussy clamped down on him and her juices coated him as she cummed, her hips arching up into his own.

Her climax triggered his own suppressed one. He groaned and sealed their encounter with a hungry loving kiss, savouring their slowly dying spasms. His sweat started to drop off his lean body onto hers, sending warm tingling sensations as the afterglow seeped in.

"You look tired love, did i wear you out?" He asked with a hint of sincere concern in his voice. He pulled out of her slowly, letting her cunt enjoy some last bit of frictions. He then lied next to her, pulling the blanket over their tired form, holding her gently in a comfortable position.

He closed his eyes and exhaled. Maybe they will do it again tommorow

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Fate sensed the girls Climax and smirked. One more satisfied guest. But he knows that another one is coming soon. Straightening his suit, the demigod walked towards the door to greet his newest guest.

Back
Top Bottom