Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallen Prince [Hatchet - ScarlettRose]

“Yeah?” Maverick looked at the man and if he’d completely lost husband mind. “And how are we going to do that from jail for kidnapping?!” He pressed two fingers to the big burly man’s temple. “Think.” Maverick moved away, not knowing why Bash’s words had pissed him off.

“Besides there really other ways to achieve that.” He tried to placate his usually loyal compatriot.

No matter what the kid thought of Maverick and how it annoyed him when he looked at him as dirt for some reason the thought of hurting that already vulnerable kid didn’t sit well with him. Which was weird for him to begin with. But he wasn’t going to go there.

“I’ve got enough shit on my plate right now with the Irish and the Italians wantinng a piece of the actions. I don’t need the fucking cops all over the club because you can’t think beyond your little revenge. So just fuckin stop.”

Maverick was not in any better of a mood later that night as he had to go a deliver a couple of kilos of a substance he’d rather not name. The original carrier had an accident or something and instead of something else fucking up he decided to just make the drop himself. Fortunately it all went off without a hitch and now he was stood against a brick wall of a club smoking, taking five from his hectic life. His long blonde hair was tied up high on his head in a bun.

Last edited:
It was a Friday night, the prep school boys were out prowling once more except well...Finn and his friends who just walked around doing their weekly PokemonGO walk and simply hung out. He and his friends had a lot in common but most of all it was no one wanted to go home to their parents it seemed.

Passing Maverick not noticing him, Finn slowed down and frowned seeing him and slowly crossed the street over to him wanting to at least make a quick apology.

"Uh...Hey..." He mumbled not remembering his name, just remembering whatever that burly hippo of a man called him earlier in the week. "Uh...Look I know we don't really like each other much but I guess I wanted to say thanks for you know...Saving my life from whatever Jurassic Park mutation that dude was..."

Maverick turned his head when he saw something moving in his direction from a distance. He was hoping whoever it was, wasn't coming to disturb his peace before he went on the prowl. Couldn't a man or former angel have a second of peace from time to time?! He was a little taken aback by who approached him. However his face did not change from the mask of boredom it bore. Maverick blew smoke in the direction he was facing which was Finn's face as the kid spoke.

He nodded at the thanks half halfheartedly. "I don't dislike you." He finally spoke after a long awkward pause - not awkward for him, Maverick didn't feel awkward about anything. "And that things called Bash. I give you one guess as to why that is." He gave the kid a slight smirk. He had told himself he wouldn't interact further with Finn then he had to, seeing as how much Finn disliked him and all. However, it appeared as if he couldn't help himself. Idiot.

Finn coughed, trying to wave the smoke from his face and tried desperately not to pull out his Asthma inhaler knowing how stupid and weak that made him look especially breakable. Frowning, he stepped back as he realized perhaps why his goon of a friend was nicknamed Bash, and Finn didn't need to take a stab at it to guess why.

"Yeah...Okay..." He muttered getting what he needed to say in as he stepped back one last time to cross the street and find his friends again. They were pretty good friends, but Finn was still mightily invisible to them even.

Maverick laughed coldly at Finn's response. He straightened slightly but still leaned back against the bricks as Finn stepped out onto the side walk, looking to cross and find his friend. "Are you always so brash? I mean, like you don't have some learning difficulties or mental difficulties that make it difficult to talk to people? Or are you simply just a massive cunt like your father?" Maverick asked feeling himself getting more irritated with each word.

He didn't like how this kid was such a snotty fucker all the time. Pushing off the wall he walked out the alleyway towards him. He wanted to shake the kid to see if he was even human or a fucking robot but stopped short of him. Untying his long hair, he shook it out. "You know what?" He said more to himself than to Finn. "Forget you man." He gave him a scathing once over before he walked back into the alleyway and through a side door into the club.

"Fucking prick."

Last edited:
Those words cut straight into him as his blood boiled, any other time he'd hang his head and walk off in defeat but to be compared to his father...

Before Maverick could leave, Finn's fist came into contact with his cheekbone as he grabbed the man by the collar of his jacket.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? How the hell do you expect me to talk to some brute off the street riding around like he owns the fucking place?! All I wanted to do was apologize and then go our separate ways, and it seems to me like you want something so maybe you can tell me what the fuck your problem is and then take a hike." Finn roared at him, his face red as the little student seemed to have some sort of spine unlike his father, his two friends turning around their jaw dropping at the sight of Finn shouting and swearing at the massive beast in front of him.

Maverick laughed as Finn took him by the collar. His jaw and upper cheek bone hardly felt the punch. It must have been from years of getting into fights, his face practically numb.

He was surprised the kid had the balls. He let Finn yank him around a little, letting him yell in his face before both his hands came to grab Finn’s collar and he dragged him deeper into the alleyway into the darkness like he weighed nothing more than a feather and slammed him back against the cold wall.

“For your information Finn I do own the place. I run this fucking city. Not your old man, though I know he likes to think so.” He grinned in the dark. “As for my problem, I told you what it is, you stuck up prick.”

Maverick moved closer, his hands still holding on tight to finn’s collar. “As for what I want . . .” Maverick swooped down. His lips capturing Finn’s. Even he hadn’t realised this is what he wanted until he had actually done it. The embrace hot and fiery as Maverick stole kiss after kiss from his sweet lips. “Does that answer your question?”

Finn's knuckles immediately hurt as he grunted from the pain until he was dragged into the alley way and forced up against the wall lifted easily from the ground. The sass, the anger in his eyes was replaced by fear as he trembled in Maverick's grip until he was dropped back to the ground.

Finn's emotional state was whirling as he scrambled to his feet, wiping his mouth from being infiltrated by this street mutt. From someone as skilled as Maverick was, there was a slight wanting, a darkened look that tainted Finn's sea blue eyes as he glared the man down his expression guarded.

"No...I'm not..." He stuttered before backing up to run from the alley.

Maverick halted Finn’s escape with a big burly arm blocking him and then Finn found himself locked between the wall and both of Maverick’s strong arms. He leaned in closer, looking down at the handsome teen.

“Oh yeah?” Maverick grinned pressing his lips against Finn’s neck. Tasting his skin as his lips moved up to the curve where his neck met his jaw. The skin smooth unlike his own. “How come your eyes say otherwise then?” He whispered against his ear before biting the lobe gently.

His large form pressing closer to Finn’s slim wiry body. The heat of Maverick’s body keep Finn warm from the chill of the night.

Finn struggled beneath him, pushing at his chest but his knees felt weaker and weaker by the passing second, by each kiss Maverick placed on his neck. Finn was panicking, his asthma going AWOL trying to push the massive man off but his primal thoughts were starting to plague his mind.

"N-no, I'm not a fag!" He snapped, wincing at his own words as he ducked out from Maverick, the exit of the alley looking so incredibly far away.

Once he left from the massive brute the air was cold again, his skin prickling a bit as he fled.

Maverick let Finn go as he escaped his grasp. A short laugh rumbling in his chest as he watched him flee. He wasn't quite sure what induced him to behave in that way with the fickle teen but nonetheless he had enjoyed it. Lighting another cigarette he stood in the chill of the night in the damp alleyway, the rowdy sounds and thumping music drifting to his ears from the cub next door as he contemplated the kiss.

Finn had acted like he didn't want it. Said he wasn't a fag. Maverick chuckled to himself as he blew smoke out from between his lips. Yet, he had seen it. This wanting. This desire in Finn's eyes. It was hardly a kiss Maverick would forget easily but human's were a dime a dozen and Maverick didn't have the time or patience to chance after some closed twink. The sky opened up then and the rain began to pour in droves.

Thunder rumbled and lighting was quickly to follow. Maybe the big man up there was still angry with him. Maverick smirked up to the dark clouded skies. A smirk still plastered on his lips. Still defiant to the last yet there was a longing within his chest that he would never acknowledge. A longing to go home. The place whence he came and would never be welcomed again.

Finn ran, wiping his mouth about a hundred times before he rounded the corner to catch his breath, clawing at his hair before sliding down and sat. The tingling on his lips were still there, an odd feeling in the pit of his stomach...He had no idea what was happening, but in truth deep down he knew exactly as well.

Gritting his teeth as he tugged his hair he felt his eyes sting as he clamped them shut, growling at that stupid oaf that always kept finding him in one way or another.

As it rained, Finn wasn't prepared for it, getting a text from Jaymie after a while apologizing for him and the guys running off like that, some friends they were when it came to a monster. Sneezing as he made his way to his subdivision, having issues seeing through the rain as he tried his best to stay out of direct hit when he could.

Maverick had had one drink at the bar after the rain had started shattering down. If he stayed to get drunk he'd have to leave his bike here for the night and he wasn't going to do that. That bike was his baby. In less than ten seconds he was soaked to the bone as he stepped out into the cloudy night and climbed onto his bike, revving it as he turned the lights off and zoomed out into the rain with no concern for the weather or the road conditions.

Death wasn't something the former angel feared. Far from him. He passed a figure on the side that was struggling and instantly recognised it. He zoomed past and then stopped with a sigh, kicking himself for stopping. Just ask him once and if he gives you any attitude leave his ass there in the rain. He told himself and waited patiently in the rain as he got soaked for Finn to reach him.

"Hey." His coarse voice rumbled. "You wanna a ride?"

He waited for the sharp words or rejection he knew were coming. It was like waiting to receive a slap. He didn't know why he bothered with this guy but something about him, made him make a fool of himself over and over. However, on this occasion, Maverick would leave at the first sign of ingratitude.

Finn tensed, noticing the voice as he sat there silent for a long moment. Right as Maverick was to give up he answered in a small voice, "...Yeah..." He mumbled in answer slowly getting up before he slipped and his ass fell right into a puddle further soaking him, the young pup a pitiful sight as he gritted his teeth and slowly got up once more, holding his hoodie to him for dear life.

He didn't look at him, only following his movements and slowly got on the bike and held onto him like the night before as he stared at the ground. "...Thanks..." He mumbled still quiet as he seemed to sink a little.

Maverick didn't make a peep as Finn fell into the puddle, but his chest rumbled slightly for what he felt was karma but he felt sorry for the guy and when he hopped on behind him feeling the warmth of the slight form, he made no move to make Finn grip on tighter. "Your welcome." Was all he murmured before zooming away.

The rain was turning dangerous. Maverick you barely see two feet in front of him. He had to slow his bike down to thirty which was far too slow for his liking. "This rain is getting vicious. I don't think it's safe to take you all the way to your side of the woods. I'm going to go to the lot. You can stay there until the rain dies then I'll drop you home."

It wasn't long before they pulled up in front of the club house. There were precisely two members there. A grey haired biker with a bandanna nodded in Maverick's direction from the half open garage where he was working on a bike and as they entered the club house Jessie was sat with his feet up.

"Alright boss." He grinned when he saw Finn looking miserable and soaked behind him. "Found yourself a stray did ya?" He laughed before going back to reading his comic book. "Most the guys headed home when it started pissing down." He informed Maverick.

"But you didn't go?" Maverick asked stripping off his soaking shirt.

"I told ya I was committed to getting my cut, it that means I have to waste my night here while it pours out there, then hell I got beer and I got entertainment."

Maverick nodded while he went through to the back of the club house, gesturing for Finn to follow and up the stairs. It was a mini apartment for when the guys had nowhere to go or if their old ladies kicked them out. It wasn't much but it was comfortable.

"Make yourself at home." Maverick told Finn as he crashed down on the couch and flicked the TV on watching the sports channel. "Shit!" He swore when he saw his team had lost and he'd lost a hundred big ones to Trigg's who'd be coming to collect on the debt as soon as he got the chance and flicked the tv onto some documentary. "There's food in the cupboards and fridge if you want anything. Help yourself."

Finn tensed immediately when he found out he wasn't coming home. His father not really caring much of his safety however did still have a strict curfew not wanting any media to be able to slander the family if they caught Finn doing something late at night, as if he'd do something dangerous to begin with.

He jumped when seeing one of Maverick's goons sitting there, remembering the last time he ran into them in this...Particular establishment...

Sinking back almost hiding behind Maverick as Jessie referred to him as a stray, he was unsure of what exactly that...Usually meant. Glancing around the area he wasn't sure how anyone got comfortable, though Finn was indeed a bit of a snob it seemed growing up with luxurious material items as he slowly sat down in a chair unsure if he could eat in this situation.

Finn's nervousness caused a bit of a problem for him, he wasn't deathly skinny but he could stand to put some weight on his bones as he felt like the chair was pulling him in.

"Uh...Thanks."

Maverick's gaze flickered to Finn and then back to the tv, clearly not interested in Finn. Finn had made it abundantly clear that Maverick repulsed him. The ex archangel could take a hint. It was just in his dumbass nature to help those in need. He finished it was a part of him he could tear off and throw away. But things didn't quite work like that where the All Might was concerned.

His shirt was wet and stuck to him, deciding to pull it off, Maverick got up to grab another bear. He had long forgotten there were two long parallel scars running down between his shoulder blades. Nor did he bother asking if Finn wanted anything seeing as he had given him free reign. It was up to the kid if he wanted to help himself or not. He stood with one arm over the fridge door as he searched for something to eat.

The rain was pelting hard with no signs of letting up. "You can go when the rain lets up or I can have someone drop you home." He said absently, deciding instead to grab a big bag of chips, he plopped down shirtless on the couch again. His big booted feet on the coffee table. The evening was drawing to a close and the light was slowly fading.

"T-that's okay I can find my way back from here." He said looking out the window and blinked as it seemed to just come down harder as his brow twitched, it seemed someone up there hated him. "...Okay...Maybe in an hour..." He grumbled as it started to thunder.

Shifting in the seat as he got comfortable, at some point he started to rummage through his bag and diligently got his homework done, or at least the part that didn't require a computer.

He glanced up after a while in thought and boredom before his gaze landed on a shirtless Maverick as he swallowed and felt his cheeks heat up once more.

Gritting his teeth, Finn turned his head away and sulked to himself, kicking his brain for daring to act like this as he gripped his pen.

There had been minimal movement from Finn so when Maverick felt the kids gaze on him, he turned to look at him in case he needed something and was feeling to shy to ask.

He’d been watching some comedy movie when he turned to see Finn red faced and flustered. Maverick raised a golden brow and a smirk pulled one side of his face.

Shit! The kid had a thing for him.

It was rather amusing to find this cute shy perfect teenager, the apple of his snooty parents eyes attracted to the big bad biker dude. He’d be laying if he said he didn’t find Finn utterly appealing.

Standing up he came to stand before Finn looked down at the good boy before pulling the pen from between his fingertips. “Finn right?” He asked, his long blonde hair on either side of his face and running half way down his taunt abs and chest. “Don’t you ever get tired of being good kid?” Pushing back the hair from Finn’s eyes. He did have gorgeous eyes, Maverick mused to himself.

Finn's brow twitched as he made a low grumble when the pen made a streak mark on his paper before slowly looking up at Maverick wanting an explanation on why he was bothering him. Shifting lightly in his seat his hair fell into his eyes shyly as he nodded in answer, "yeah...That's right..."

Twitching at the larger man's touch his brows furrowed at him as he gripped the arms of the chair he sat in and shifted back, but Maverick still pressed. "W-what? What is that supposed to mean?" He asked flustering at him, his blush reddening on his cheeks as his hair was pushed from his baby blue eyes.

“Come man!” Maverick pulled himself away from Finn, picking up some controllers and throwing one into the kids lap. “Let’s play some Battlefield!”

Switching on the console, Maverick was engrossed by the game. He may have in fact been a little obsessed. Patting the seat next to him without turning his head away from the tv. “Let’s go. You can’t see clearly from there.”

Maverick leaned forward slightly. His lean muscles flexing on his shirtless torso. Video games may have been the only good human invention occording to the ex angel.

Finn was utterly confused to say the least. This man was touching him, messing with him, and now...He wanted to play Battlefield? Well whatever...

Stretching he seemed a bit unconvinced and Battlefield wasn't exactly his favorite, but he put a good number of hours in his friend's games. Getting up, he walked over and sat down with him taking the player 2 controller as the game started up.

Throughout the match he was almost unseen before he casually told Maverick. "Hey there's a dude on your right." Before the boy smirked and shot the larger man's character from the left seeing the biker fell for it.

When it came to gaming the Fallen Angel was like any other man, thoroughly involved. Mav was completely lost in the world as soon as the game started. To say he had become somewhat of a pro was something the man was actually proud of. Like he always said, food, sex and video games were the only good things the humans had. And now that the human world was his home, he had taken part in all those pleasure without any hesitation.

Being as good as he was at this game, it no doubt came as an utter shock when he was tricked and shot by the kid sat next to him. The man stared at the screen for a long moment before he turned to see the smirk on Finn's face. He could not believe it! "You little shit!" Maverick pounced on Finn's small frame, a disbelieving smile lighting his face as he tried to wrestle the control out of the teenagers hand. "I can't believe you did that! You're a sneaky little shit!"

He had not been trying particularly hard to take the control nor was he too rough but eventually he managed to capture both on Finn's arms above his head by his two large ones and the struggle slowed down as they both breathed hard trying to catch their breaths. Maverick's long blonde hair tumbled forward over his lean shoulders as he gazed down at Finn's soft features. There was something about this strange kid that constantly pushed him away. It was the very reason that as badly as Maverick wanted to taste his lips, knowing Finn did not like being touched by a dirty uncouth biker that held him back.

The semi hard on beneath his jeans strained and he hoped he didn't fright him. And yet his body's reaction to the attraction he felt for gentle creature below plagued him and pushed the large man to bring his lips down upon the soft skin of Finn's neck, trailing hot kisses up his neck until he reached those gentle lips. He wanted nothing more than to wrap Finn's legs around him and lose himself in the taste of his lips but somehow, once more the man managed to restrain himself. His hot breath blowing against the boy's lips. "I'll stop . . . just tell me . . . tell me to stop." He forced himself to say in an almost desire drugged daze.

Finn panicked when the large man lunged for him as he scrambled to get out from under him but with no avail. The young man being an only child was not used to rough housing, especially with a man he didn't know and who he was pretty sure threatened him on multiple occasions. In short, Finn thought he was going to die.

Finn however, was able to get him back the few moments he still had the controller in his hands as he fired at Maverick's spawning spot, making the older man spawn about three more times before his hands were pinned above his head.

Staring up at the brute, his chest heaving and face flushed just slightly as he shifted on the ground trying his damnedest not to blush at the position before paling as Maverick seemed to loose almost all control. Twisting in his grip, he clamped his eyes shut, cursing inwardly feeling his own jeans tighten as he struggled.

"H-hey, hey I told you I'm...I'm not gay!" He said but his voice broke, lying to himself for the ten thousandth time.

Maverick growled stealing kiss after kiss from Finn’s lip. He had said everything but stop. And there was nothing more he wanted in this moment but to taste those lips of Finn’s that had constantly berated him.

Sitting up, Macerick pulled Finn onto his lap. Wrapping the boys skinny legs around his waist. The bikers large hands roaming all over his slight frame until he was stroking Finn’s hardness through his jeans.

Maverick groaned at the surprising stirring in Finn’s pants. He pulled Finn tight against his shirtless chest. “Neither am I.” The Fallen angel replied nuzzling the slender neck.

Back
Top Bottom