Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallen Prince [Hatchet - ScarlettRose]

Hatchet

Star
Fenrick was an incredibly wealthy teenager, going to one of the finest prep schools in the state due to his father's profession. However, the teen wasn't well liked and though he did well academically and athletically it seemed the one thing he was trying to run away from was always in his face.

Closing his locker, he sighed seeing FAG crudely spray-painted on the locker door, pitying the custodians that had to yet again clean it off as he shouldered his bag on and left tot he courtyard, walking home. Lost in his own world as he listened to his iPod, he was shoved against an old walnut tree, grunting as his back hit the bark, some of the more athletic boys cornering him.

"Ugh..." Finn groaned picking himself up and scowled, "Derek..."

"Faggot." The tattooed boy purred, his uniform a mess, his tie somewhere else than where it was supposed to be and his shirt collar unbuttoned. Snapping his fingers, his grunts moved into Finn, kicking at him, punching him in the face and tearing his bag off his shoulders tossing it up into the tree as his textbooks fell onto the poor younger student's head as they laughed and taunted him.

Maverick St. Claire or so he was called these days was riding down a suburban street on his noisy ass bike. It was hardly his usual haunts but some dealings with a rival gang had him coming back to the city.

The rest of his club were now off doing other things and Maverick was planning on heading straight to the club house for a cold one. Yet as he drove down the clean streets he saw something in the near distance. As he approached closer slowing down his bike he saw exactly what it was and sped up. He was adamant at driving past and ignoring the scene but his dumbass conscious got in the way and the big burly blonde haired biker reved his bike so loud it shit up the attackers.

Stopping the bike he climbed off heading towards them looking mean as hell. His leather cut on his back making it clear what crew he belonged to: The Black Joke. With the depiction of a Grim Reaper with three playing card in its boney hands.

“Hey!” Maverick bellowed. The kids had stopped their beating and now were staring at him with fear in their eyes as they backed up saying they didn’t want no trouble. “Well troubles found you so you better fuck off before I snap your necks off.” He growled watching the pussies run away.

He hated bullies. Hell he was a pretty big fucking bully himself but he liked to think this sort of shit made up for it.

“You alright kid?” He questioned the boy that was being beaten, turning to look at him for the first time properly. Maverick took good measure of him. He was scrawny with little on his bones but he had a sweet looking face that looked like a dear caught in headlights at the moment. “Here.” Maverick said offering him his hand to help him up. “ I don’t think they’ll be coming back anytime soon. Come on.”

Derek and his grunts paled at the massive, burly, Tarzan of a man that strutted across the field at them, the boys scattering with their tail between their legs knowing full well a man with that kind of look in his eyes would be capable of doing anything nasty.

Finn paled up at the man, not comprehending what he had said to him for a long moment before slowly taking his hand and got up, his grip not exactly firm as he quickly took his hand away after, backing up against the tree and grunted when his book bag fell on top of his head.

"I...Yeah I'm fine..." He mumbled, his words tripping over themselves as he quickly shoved everything not so neatly back into his bag. However when the massive biker told him to 'come on' Finn glanced up at him his brows furrowed in confusion. "...W-what?"

Maverick looked on curiously at the slight teenager. He could sense he was skittish. Poor kid. A massive wolfish grin breaking out across his face as he watched the kid’s bag fa onto his head. The Biker couldn’t help but this the kid was cute. The boy clearly lacked confidence or any self esteem.

Grabbing him by his upper arm, Maverick pulled him up to his feel in one swift motion. He barely weighted anything.

“Why were they beating you up?” He questioned curiously dusting the boys side where there was grass stuck to his sides.

"H-hey!" He grumbled when he was tugged along with him, grabbed even as he pulled away, jumping away from the massive man as he dusted off his side. "D-don't touch me what the hell man!" He growled trying to look tough as he stumbled back, glaring at him, his sandy brown hair a tussled mess as he glared daggers.

"They're just assholes what other reason do you need? L-look thanks for the help but I need to get home." He muttered, normally he would have been much more polite toward him but the touching was off limits.

“Just chill alright?” Maverick looked at him with a mixture of confused, curious and he couldn’t be serious? “I was only tryna help kid.” He raised his hands placatingly for a moment for bringing them down.

Maverick frowned, looking at the pretty boy for a long moment before he said gruffly. “Alright.” With a nod heading back to his bike and mounting it. Roaring back to life as he kick started the beast.

He turned to the side to look at the kid he just saved from hospital. “You wanna ride home?”

Finn shifted on his feet, his brown hair falling into his eyes feeling stupid now for snapping at him and nodded in agreement, that the man wasn't trying to hurt him. He wanted to say no however, but the forecast was against him, the sky darkening overhead as a storm was said to be looming over soon later in the day. Frowning, the last thing Finn needed was a rainy day before he slowly nodded and walked over to the bike.

Stopping in front of it, he grimaced at the machine, never being on one before as he slowly shouldered on his backpack once more and got on unsure how or what to grip on. "Um...I live on Presidential Drive..." He mumbled, that part of the town a gated community, where the congressman lived, a place unknown to a thug like Maverick.

“Cool. I’ll find it.” Maverick said sliding on his shades over his eyes actually a little surprised his offer was taken up. Grabbing the body’s hands, he wrapped his arms around his waist, making sure to pull him close as he pulled out.

The bike quickly picked up speed and zoomed through the fancy streets. Leaving people in their wake glaring at them and the noise machine. The slight male pressed against his back felt good.

“What’s your name kid? Or should I just keep calling you that?” He teased a little liking to make the boy flustered.

Finn shifted, tense when Maverick touched him as he slowly put his arms around his waist, his face red when Maverick wasn't looking as he shifted on the back part of the seat. As Maverick continued to tease him, it was easier to see that it didn't take much to make the kid squirm or at least blush.

"...Finn..." He mumbled and that was about it, the media knew him as Fenrick Jewel but this thug didn't need to know that.

He was pretty quiet, wanting to question if it was even safe to ride the bike without a helmet but he had a feeling this large man would either tease at him again or snap his neck, one of the two.

"Fin hmm." Maverick simply said. Clearly conversation wasn't the kid's strong point. Maverick didn't really care. He'd done his good deed for the day. Though it was probably his good need for a couple of years. Seeing as he had the whole hindsight thing with the world and all of existence, good and bad, it didn't really mean shit to him.

It wasn't long before they rolled onto Presidential Drive. "Alright, here you go buddy." He said stopping at the end of his street, having a feeling Finn would prefer not to be seen with someone like him in an area this fancy. "Try not to get your ass kicked again huh? I won't be there the next time." He grinned slightly. His long blonde hair wild as a light wind swept through it. Pushing his shades up to get a good look at Finn's face as the kid hoped off. Knowing he didn't like to be touched, he didn't make a move but instead said, "You should get that eye looked at too. Face as pretty as your shouldn't have a big shiner on it."

"Uh yeah...Thanks." He mumbled and stopped himself from telling the man that he didn't have to save him, he could have just drove on by without a second thought. Slipping off the bike and loosing that warm feeling when he had his arms around the man's powerful waist. Finn in his mind kicked himself from having those thoughts, knowing they were wrong.

Shouldering his bag on once more he moved to walk down the sidewalk, street lights in the middle with little grassy bushes, the place was incredibly perfect and obviously well maintained while Maverick stuck out like a wasp among bees.

As he walked away he paused and turned seeing Maverick still spoke to him, his face turned to a scowl but that didn't hide how he really took it as a massive and bright blush coated his cheeks to his ears and down his neck before turning and briskly walking off.

Maverick watched Finn walk off. Only leaving when the kid was safe inside his home. His ungrateulness was not something that affected Maverick. He knew the human race to be incredibly self centred.

So the only thought he gave to the teenager was when he rode back to the club house. For a Friday night the place was pretty dead but there was a lot going on around the club with a new arms deal in place with the Irish.

That also meant in a few days he’d be riding past the same place where he’d come across Finn but doubted he’d see the shy attractive teen again. Anyway, he was hardly his type and it was clear the kid wanted nothing to do with him.

He was indeed there, sitting under a tree reading that afternoon and doing his homework rather than go home and do it. The other young thugs weren't out and about this time as Finn worked quietly to himself. He didn't want to go home, in the eyes of the public his family life was perfect but his parents knew his secret, his secret he so desperately tried to keep hidden and change.

He paused slowly glancing around hearing that stupidly loud bike but didn't put two and two together as he rolled his eyes and instantly put his attention back into his studies, having many heavy looking text book around him as well as an instrument case he was leaning on for back support.

Maverick was just on his way back into the city from New York. He had just been through some heated discussions with the Irish. All in all, things went in his favour in the end. Dealing with criminals like himself was never easy but there was always honor among thieves and a lucrative deal for both ends was stuck. Ten members of the club were riding through when as they entered the city limits, Maverick spotted Finn.

The truth was the boy had not entered his mind since the day he had rode off after dropping him off. But then again, the dirty biker had bigger problems. He told his crew to ride on ahead, telling them he had some business he just remembered and rode to a stop right in front of Finn.

"You waiting for me?" Maverick grinned teasing the rather serious teenager as he lifted his shades up and looked down at him. Still straddling his bike. "Your shiner looks better. Hope you haven't gotten into anymore trouble. Or I might have to take care of it for ya."

Finn jumped, looking over at him remebering that deep, dangerous voice. "N-no! I just...I'm just chilling under a tree what of it?" He muttered defensively as he tried to find his pencil within the grass before glancing back at him from behind his hair. "N-no I...I'm fine...I'm not in trouble..." He mumbled seeing Derek across the field spotting them but the other boy making no move to the two under the tree.

"Um...What are you doing here?" He asked wondering if this guy was one of the drug dealers that prowled near the prep school, Finn tensing at the thought knowing if someone from the media got ahold of him talking to that sort of person, his dad would surely punish him once again.

“You always so defensive?” Maverick grinned down at Finn folding his big arms across his broad muscular chest under a loose tshirt and his clubs leather cut. Before letting out a long whistle. “Man must be exhausting having your guard up 24/7 Finn.” He added, remembering his name.

Maverick looked over his shoulder following Finn’s gaze to the bullies he’d beat up last time. He smiled and gave them a wave and laughed lightly as they scampered away. He didn’t know why, he felt slightly protective over this strange kid. Maybe because he was rather adorable and quite clearly he wasn’t one of the popular kids was he?

“Ah you know.” Maverick shrugged at his next question. “I was just passing through. Saw you. Wanted to make sure you were alright. Those guys do that to you often?” He frowned slightly thinking about how the bullies had been just a few minutes ago hovering in the not so distant distance.

“Hey.” He had a sudden idea. “Let’s get outta here. Get drink.” Maverick kicked the roaring beast between his legs to life. “Come on.” He nodded for him to get on the back. “You seem like a good kid, don’t wanna be seen with the likes of me out here in the open.” He gave Finn a crooked smile, lowering his shades over his eyes.

"Well Its...Its fine." He muttered frowning from the question if they did it often, often enough at least. He was so far in the closet but it seemed everyone but Finn would accept it. He turned to look back down at his work while Maverick waved at Derek as if they were old friends.

Frowning, he looked up at Maverick's idea as he scowled, "are you insane? I don't even know you and I'm too young to drink." He growled obviously a goody goody when it came to the law, Finn never partied, he wasn't allowed to and almost never went out with friends due to his strict home life.

"Not to mention I don't think you and I would enjoy similar establishments but thanks for the offer." He tried not to sound sarcastic but the man was an open book to say the least.

“Yeah clearly.” Maverick snorted. Right now he couldn’t see why he was going out of his way to be nice to this snooty kid. This was exactly why he hated humans.

It was clear from the way he was looking down on him, he thought himself better be he had no idea who Maverick was. He wasn’t just some dirty bag. He had once belonged to the First Choir. That shit still meant something to him deep down. This was all that Lucifiers fault and his too for being taken in by that motherucker.

“You know what?” Maverick replied, his features turning steely as his ring covered fingers tightened on the throttle. “I think you’re absolutely right kid. Have a good life.”

He was not going to be talked down to be some punk ass kid. His cut that denoted his clubs name and logo fluttered in the wind as he zoomed off from zero to sixty in four seconds roaring down the suburban streets.

It was late on Saturday night that he was sat in his office with his massive booted feet on his desk in the clubhouse as him and one of his Club members counted the in take from the bags the Irish had traded for guns.

The clubhouse was located in a motor lot also owned by Maverick and his business partners and was heavily filled with members today as it was pay day from the Irish.

“You like miserable.” Triggs - who got his name for his trigger finger and no mercy shootings - commented from below next to the safe. “We just got paid baby! You realise how fucking lucrative this is going to be don’t you?”

“I’m not miserable.” Maverick replied, a frown between his brows as he checked the notes in each wad. “I’m just making sure those fucking potato farmers haven’t short changed us.”

This was to be a long term business venture so it was very unlikely that the Irish would pull something like that but lately there had been too much bad shit going on around here with the cops breathing down their necks too and Maverick was turning paranoid as hell.

“Nah this is about that kid.” The black curly haired, hooked nose Triggs grinned up to his boss.

Maverick had been pissed with his last encounter with Finn but that was just it - it would be there last encounter. So he had given it no more thought. He wasn’t a man to dwell. There were plenty of other fish in the sea and he was an attractive man. Finding a man or woman to share his bed was hardly a difficult task. In fact he had a nice blonde long legged groupie who had been satisfying his carnal needs lately. She aimed to please him, hoping to become an Old Lady someday. That too to the President would raise her from groupie status. However Maverick wasn’t interested.

“Hardly. Do I look like I have time for teenage dramatics and bullshit?” Maverick replied, not looking at Triggs as he continued his task. Sure he was a massive biker dude but his crew was well aware of his sexuality and knew almost everything about him and if any of them had a problem with it they hadn’t said anything and that was that. He was indeed an open book.

“Fuck no! We’re in the money baby!” Triggs sang like the loose cannon he was. “First thing I’m getting is a nice hot jacuzzi.”

“For that shit hole you call home?” Maverick grinned.

“Hey! Home is where the heart is.” Triggs replied.

“Yeah well you should think about getting a fucking cleaner you dirty fuck.” Maverick laughed pushing the thought of the shy teen from his mind. No point crying over spilt milk and all that.

Finn rolled his eyes sticking Maverick in the same group as men that would catcall girls on the streets and then call them cunts and whores whenever they said no or stood up for themselves. Who did this mutt think he was? Perhaps stupid enough to think some high school kid who he had met the other day would ever go 'have a drink' with him, especially with another man who kept...

Finn shivered and grumbled, the man felt off to him and in turn made him feel off as well.

It was on the weekend now, Finn dressed in more comfortable clothes sitting on a retaining wall with a couple of friends with him dropping lures on Pokestops on their phones. Jaymie flicked a dead cigarette at his friend's face, the two most unlikely of companions.

"What's up, you've been quiet all afternoon." He mused lightning another one, Jaymie was a thug, but didn't run with Derek and his crew. Known to smoke, drink, even partake in the occasional illegal substance, Finn's parents hated the young man but Finn knew he was a lifelong friend.

Stomping out the cigarette, going as far to pick it up and walk to the nearest trash can and glared at the other boy. "I told you to knock that off, and I also recall telling you like ten minutes ago that I'm fine."

“Hey!” Triggs grabbed one of the kids hanging outside the lot by his shirt and dragged him to the curb. “Whataya think you’re doin here huh? I thought I told you little punks to not hang around out here huh?!”

Triggs was a funny man but he was vicious too and I predictable too. He looked across at Finn, both boys looking like they might puss themselves. Though these two didn’t look like trouble makers today was pay day that meant Triggs wasn’t taking any chnaces.

“Ya know what.” He grabbed Finn by the collar too and began dragging them into the lot and then into the clubhouse. “You wanna hang out out there why don’t you come inside and join us.”

He planned on roughing them up a little bit so the little shits wouldn’t come in a three mile radius of the club ever again.

“Oh ho! Whatda we have here? Some new members looking to join?” Jessie a recent edition to the club who was working towards getting his cut and becoming an official member grinned. He had strawberry blonde hair with dimples in his cheeks regardless of husband expression though right now he was grinning. “Does this mean I move up from toilet cleaning duties.”

“I don’t think it’s your lucky day kid.” Triggs grinned at Jessie. “Now get your ass back to work.”

Jessie grumbled and then continued stocking the bar. In the meantime, Triggs shoved the two boys against the counter and the chairs.

“So what the fuck were you doin outside huh? Lurking like a pair of snitches huh?!” He demanded slamming his hand on the bar as he raised his voice to a shout.

Neither of the boys expected that, they were in a public area for crying out loud before they were tugged from their spots and dragged to an older looking building by what looked like a guy just released from an insane asylum.

"Dude we were just sitting there, get off me!" Finn snapped, the scared, nervous little twit having some backbone when it came to adults such as Triggs. "We're high school students just let us go." He growled Jaymie elbowing him to silence his friend.

"Dude, this is just a big misunderstanding we weren't doing anything wrong like. We thought the building across the street was condemned I mean come on." Jaymie stuttered, his cigarette laying on the street now.

"Wait." A deep voice mused, a large burly man stepping out, Bash cocking a brow and pointed at Finn. "I know you...Well...I know your daddy little kid. That's the congressman's son right there, Jewel."

“Oh re-he-eally?” Triggs grinned turning from Bash back to the punks. “This baby Jewel?” He pulled Finn’s head back by his hair. “Listen up you little shit.” He spat all over Finn as he seethed. “You fuckin talk to me like that again and I’ll cut your tongue out. I don’t give a fuck who your daddy is. You got that punk?!”

He let go of his hold on Finn and was back to his merry psychotic self. “Now say I’m inclined to believe you.” He said to Jaymie. “I never wanna see-”

“Triggs.” Maverick called out looking for his right hand man. “Where the fuck you at, I’m almost done with this shit-” Walking in from the back office and stopped at the sight of the two teenagers looking like deers caught in the headlights. “Fucks going on? You been taking those pills again?”

“You know I don’t fuck with that shit anymore.” Triggs snorted a laugh. Both men knowing he was lying.

Maverick slowly walking closer as Triggs continued. “I saw these two punks lurking outside and-”

“They looked like cops to you?” Maverick questioned with a raised brow.

Jessie laughed loud from somewhere further down the bar until Triggs gave him a scathing look at he went back to work.

“Cut em lose and let’s go.” Maverick ordered Triggs with a look that said you want to get your money or what?

As for Finn it was clear he wanted nothing to do with him. It was odd however how he seemed to always be showing up where he was. It was Serandipity fucking with him he was sure. He hated that bitch. “Let’s go.”

"Before you cut out his tongue, rob the little twink." Bash growled slowly moving towards the boys, the massive brute having dealt with his father on several occasions, and he wanted some cold hard revenge. "Maybe we could even use him, his dad's rich you know?" He mused flipping a long knife open, letting it graze Finn's skin, the boy wincing as it sliced through making a small ribbon of blood fall down his cheek and neck.

However, the men were pulled back, Bash letting out a snort and went back to his silence in the other room as Finn stared up at Maverick with the same 'why the hell do I keep seeing you' look the older man had.

As Bash pulled them to the entrance, he grabbed what money he could off of Finn and what pot he got off of Jaymie before kicking them out, throwing them to the dirt ground of the outside. "Listen here Junior." He growled to Finn, "if I see you again, you won't be so lucky even if Mav is around."

Triggs had to agree with Bash and his wonderful idea. A little theft always made him feel better but he wouldn’t be disobeying the Presidents orders. Bash however wasn’t so contained.

Still Triggs let it go and went back to the office as Bash dragged the boys out. Maverick turned on his heels and was about to follow Triggs back to the office but something in him, some stupid part thought to go to check on the teens and so he did.

He stepped out just as Bash was done threatening them. “That right?” He gave the man a lethal glowered. “Get your ass back to work. Now!” He growled.

Any other time he would have let Bash threaten and carry out his threats but not today. Crossing his arms over his broad chest his tshirt a grey blue and tight over his rippling muscles. His cut in the office. “Don worry. He won’t be doing shit.” Maverick promised with a frown. His eyes trailing over the two. For a long moment he didn’t say anything, his eyes fixed on Finn before he finally spoke. “Now get outta here.”

Jaymie looked as if he was about to fall over as Finn stared back at Maverick with his sandy hair in his eyes. "...Thanks." He mumbled perhaps one of the few things he said to the biker that was sincere as they left back to the street corner and picked up there things and left far away from the building.

Bash watched from a window smoking a cigar, gritting his teeth as he watched them go turning to his boss.

"How the fuck could you let that little punk leave?" He growled, normally one of Maverick's most loyal but this didn't make any sense. "Think about it Mav. We would have political power rather than wealth if we used that little brat against his parents."

Back
Top Bottom