Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F F x M/F (Heroines Humiliated, Humbled and Defeated...)

Mercedes

Super-Earth

x x x
Hiya!

I play both FxM and FxF. I don't care what your gender is in real life. If you're a guy, I'm happy for you to write FxF with me! I write in either first or third person (with a preference for third) and type about 1-2 paragraphs her post. Sorry to those that like to write more, but I don't get a lot of writing time and I find it easier to not sit down with the huge task of writing a wall of text.

However, it all depends on the kind of roleplay it is.

All of the characters I write are at least the minimum age that the site allows! I can play any of the roles in the pairings, though will only play the female role in FxM.

Here's my kink list! I'm not sure how up to date it is or not x

x Desires... x
F x Any
  • A female police officer tries to arrest/stop/pull over the wrong guy, and it's not long before her handcuffs are put on her and he's having his fun.
  • A woman's life/career is ruined when she is outed as a lesbian (let's pretend it's a very old-fashioned society). The guy/girl who did it then slowly breaks my character down mentally, managing to convince her that he/she is the only person for her.
  • Despite being strong and independent, a woman has a fantasy of domestic servitude. She soon finds herself being trained through strict discipline and obedience, to be the perfect wife/slave.
  • An innocent woman is jailed in a foreign country for something she did not do. Now she is a prisoner in a notorious jail where lesbianism is rampant and the male guards and governor take what ever they want.

F x F
  • A pair of magical girls realise just how damn cute each other look in those silly outfits.
  • A female celeb ends up having a secret lesbian romance in a small town where no one knows who she is.

F x M
  • A young superhero teams up with a legendary hero, only for him to rape her on their first night together. What makes things worse if she's pressured by the others to keep quiet, allowing him to continue his wicked ways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom