Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F F x M/F (Heroines Humiliated, Humbled and Defeated...)

Mercedes

Super-Earth

x x x
Hiya!

I play both FxM and FxF. I don't care what your gender is in real life. If you're a guy, I'm happy for you to write FxF with me! I write in either first or third person (with a preference for third) and type about 1-2 paragraphs her post. Sorry to those that like to write more, but I don't get a lot of writing time and I find it easier to not sit down with the huge task of writing a wall of text.

However, it all depends on the kind of roleplay it is.

All of the characters I write are at least the minimum age that the site allows! I can play any of the roles in the pairings, though will only play the female role in FxM.

Here's my kink list! I'm not sure how up to date it is or not x

x Desires... x

x Bad Ending for a Bad Ass Babe x
She's an adventurer, a superhero, a cop... the kind of woman who always beats the bad guy and wins in the end. If the villains catch her, no real harm ever comes to her other than some handcuffs or a boring monologue she has to sit through.

But what if this time, it's different? What if her light-hearted adventures suddenly take a turn in to the dark and dangerous side? Looking for a villain to take a snarky, cocky babe and leave her humbled, defeated and sexually broken.

x Obedience x
I've really been craving a sort of master x slave roleplay, where a young woman is put through strict discipline and obedience training to become the perfect submissive little wife. Lots of bondage, humiliation, degradation and control. But it's all good for her, they'll say. She'll thank them in the end, they'll say. Lots of ways this can go or develop, so happy to brainstorm!

x The Subway Sluts x (not really looking..)
A woman (or women) is groped on a notorious subway train that is infamous for it, leaving her feeling humiliated yet shamefully soaked by the experience. Rather than using the bus next time, she can't stop thinking about it. She eventually becomes one of the many women known affectionately as "the subway sluts"... ladies addicted to the embarrassment of being sexually assaulted on (and off) trains.

x Corrupt Superhero x
A rookie superheroine teams up with a legendary hero, only to be raped by him after their first night teaming up. However, she is pressured by another member of the superhero community not to publicly reveal what their beloved hero is really like as it would bring anarchy and anger towards all superheroes. So unfortunately for her, she's forced to stay quiet as he sees this as an invitation to do it again. And again.

Last edited:
Looking again. Especially craving celeb x celeb or a cute, fluffy lesbian romance.

Unfortunately, my roleplays have fallen through so I'm looking for more partners. If you sent me a message before, please do so again (I am very OCD with my inbox so try to keep it clear as much as possible).

I've added a couple of new FxM ideas, removed some of the ones that I'm no longer looking for. While my celebrity ideas are now taken, I'm still looking for FxF celebrity pairings.

Changed a few ideas, I'm on holiday for a little bit so hopefully I can start some roleplays?

I'm available for one or two more roleplays again! Specifically looking for some scenes where my character changes sides or betrays those that she loves.

It's wet, windy and I'm all warm by the computer inside. Let's come up with some fun scenes ^_^

Back
Top Bottom