Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Welcome to Monster Town AKA Skeletor's lookin for quick smut and TLC [NSFW]

Skeletor

Moon
Howdy yall, Skeletor here with a pretty cut and dry request thread. With my work what it is and most of my hardcore creative juices being held in reserve for a personal project of mine, I don't really have the time or energy to hash out space operas and epic quests to go on. What I do have though is an overabundance of feelings towards the relationships between humans, monsters, and how they navigate their needs as they live and love each other.... sappy, I know, but I can't help myself. To this end, I have released my inhibitions and accepted that all monsters are good, from elves and catgirls ALLLL the way to eldritch beings and slug people. I. Am. D.T.F.

Just a couple rules:
I was going to make a big list of rules, but basically found myself with only two, no one-liners and be good to each other. I'm just here for a good, sweet time and don't need negativity.

So, with that said, here's my F-List and a couple of prompts to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

1.) A Gorgon and their boyfriend have been trying to get around the whole, "Turn you to stone when you look in my eyes," thing and decide to buy some BDSM gear and Make It Work.
2.) A monster of the canine persuasion wants to be pet by their partner, whether they openly admit it or not.
3.) A Frankenstein's monster type is a little self-conscious about their body and needs a good dose of vitamin Love to feel a little better.
4.) A chubby Succubus falls for the Baker.

Here's a Gallery and Some Other Artists I enjoy for inspiration or just so you can grab a reference.

P.S. Those last two links go into more.... wilder kinks in terms of body design and intermittent gore pics, with the latter one having all the gore. Be Warned.
P.P.S. Not a big fan of going off site and prefer to stick to PMs and Threads.

Back
Top Bottom