Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Glory of the Roman Empire

Apologies. Last few days have been incredibly busy. If restart is needed, it can be done, I do not see problem with it and yes, newcomers are welcome.

If Lucius will be indisposed for a while, perhaps Lucia could interview Cadmus for the position of being her guard? Then perhaps a little outing to uncle Lucretius' to round things out?

If there are no objections, I would like to introduce a new character. A slave girl for the brothel. I will make introductions to the proprietor once I get her character post written.

I have her sheet up and she will be at the auction house soon. Julia will likely give her father a chance to speak first but will speak up if there is much of a delay.

If anyone wants a go at Kaya before the auction, feel free to jump in. If you are a bit too shy to be so sadistic in public, I'll also consider PM responses if you prefer.

@Magician I'm not sure if you want to respond to Lucia or not but if you just need more time let me know. Otherwise I will try to keep things moving in a day or two.

Pinched her nipple painfully, she considered it excessive and cruel. Oddly she understood the fondling, just business and all!

The story is still open for all who want to participate. Reminding there are some who made characters and are yet to make a post or let me know if they want out. It's not a problem, that is just so I can know how many are participating.

I’m not really sure where to jump in if I’m being honest.

It seems like a good idea and I’ll keep following it as I have been. I just don’t see where my character is needed right now.

We will probably have to alter our character roles, since a political family has been made obsolete. I'm thinking we might become a returning Roman general looking to enter into politics, with some demobilized legionaries in their employ. Roman elections...messy, violent things in this era.

Not to mention soldiers are a vast target market for brothels.

I think Benny has a solid idea, personally. Gives each house more distinct identities.

I think that is a great idea and look forward to another house coming into play. I have hinted at an opening for Lucia to be able to fund something of interest to another house. I'd love to see her get in over her head with a power couple with ambitions and intrigue of their own if that appeals to the two of you. If not, I am pretty flexible, both of my characters should be at the brothel soon if that helps get things rolling.

As far as interaction goes, it won't be an issue. I can have Lucius visit and already have two houses display different opinions. We can easily make connections within the RP, that's least of an issue, we just need people to just cross that first step and enter. After that, anything goes and everything can be planned out.

I made editions to my character sheet to reflect his new status as a returning general. I'll speak to SMYLM about our starter post. Probably host some sort of symposium or welcome back party and get some introductions made.

We will probably have to alter our character roles, since a political family has been made obsolete. I'm thinking we might become a returning Roman general looking to enter into politics, with some demobilized legionaries in their employ. Roman elections...messy, violent things in this era.

Not to mention soldiers are a vast target market for brothels.

Thats a cool idea. Especially with my characters backstory. It could be intrestibg.

Looks good to me! Someone will have a household to put in order with good ole austere Roman values.

Back
Top Bottom