Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Glory of the Roman Empire

I'll have another post up tomorrow or the day after, hopefully. We all game for this party then? I figure all our characters can work together towards a common goal.

A rather brief post I know, but I am still kind of figuring out just what we are doing. I hope we can have some fun with it though!

I'm wondering if I shouldn't be the one creating the 'parade' of girls Lucia suggested. I guess maybe it was a bit presumptuous of me to expect the brothel owner to write my idea. I'll try and post that in the next day or two, I am thinking I will just add Kaya to the mix to get them together.

So do you think a bunch of returning soldiers would want to see gladiators or the brothel girls for their welcome home party?

I posted a few girls. Other than Kaya I consider them throw aways but I can flesh out any if someone is interested.

For the party, gladiators and brothel girls as serving girls should be pleasing enough. Along with the other Greekish forms of entertainment like musicians, some gymnasts, and an orator/poet or two.

Ill have a reply up in the next couple of days. Just really backlogged with my RPs.

Is someone playing the brothel owner or should I write that in myself?

Back
Top Bottom