Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon - Dreams of a Dark World

Blackagumon would've been blushing a bit if his darker tone would allow something that light to be shown. His eyes closing a bit as he found a smile and held the back of his head to SnowAgumon's compliment. "Nah, it was nothing!" He tried to be modest with his snow counterpart. Although, it did feel nice to be complimented or accepted by others who weren't Luko for a change. And his elation to this fact was shown handsomely in his expression. The Gomamon nodded, even as the Bukamon didn't really relax or quiet down around Sophia, they really just wanted to play. Just as Gomamon was prepared to give directions for the physical activities involved with helping around the village, Terriormon contronted the group with what he had to say.

Luko watched Kitty stir to life with a bit of a smile on his lips. Even as he could only watch over her with his left eye, knowing that she wasn't going to fall into a coma out of the blue wasn't too small of a blessing for the dark haired male. "I'm really here Kitty. And as soon as I find a way home, that's where we're going." He tried to be comforting as the told the truth about his powerlessness to return home now. His voice still a little deep in comparison to the others around and his arms tightening around her legs and shoulders just a bit. He knew she was hurt from getting smacked in the side, but he needed her to know she wasn't alone. And that Luko was prepared to die before she'd find herself in the clutches of that fiend again. "Yeah, it appears Sophia here is another like us." Luko looked towards Terriormon as he finished speaking.

Deep down, Luko was already aware that something awful had happened to Kitty. He wasn't slow on the intake at all and it was already and assumption that Devimon did something to here there. In either case, Luko's eye returned to Kitty as he held her even tighter and rest his cheeck on her head. "There isn't time to talk." He spoke a little darkly to the terriormon, his eye not leaving Kitty. "Please pardon me if I'm being rude, Gomamon. But, If our partner digimon aren't up to 100% then they can't digivolve and I know BlackAgumon and myself won't ever be able to live with ourselves if we aren't strong enough to defend this place and each other when trouble comes this way." He started explaining his reasoning first, not necessarily demanding anything specific, or taking control to an extent. "I can start working right away. Let's have Kitty rest in the cave and Sophia and our Agumon friends can eat first. Is that okay with you?" Luko offered to shoulder the first portion of labor himself. Despite running with Kitty in his arms and his muscles being sore, he knew that at least BlackAgumon needed food to digivolve.

Luko looked to Terriormon now, his facial expressions hopefully relaying how he felt to the digimon who seemed to have met Kitty before. Gomamon nodded before turning and heading towards a hut. "Bukamon can show you to the food in the cave." Gomamon spoke over his shoulder. Luko stepped closer to BlackAgumon with a small smile, and slowly he handed Kitty's thin frame down into BlackAgumon's arms. Though, BlackAgumon was going to have to tilt backwards as he'd have to be careful of his claws.

Last edited:
SnowAgumon smiled along with BlackAgumon, he really did seem like a helpful digimon to have around. The two of them could watch out for the humans and keep them safe.

Sophia glanced over at the terriermon with a smile, always interesting in seeing the various digimon and learning more about them. That is when she noticed Kitty had woken up. Seeing Kitty's reaction and overhearing a bit of the conversation, she grew very concerned. It wasn't too hard to guess what they were eluding at... Her smile was quickly replaced by a slight worried frown. She wasn't sure how to comfort Kitty, but she was going to try.

She looked at the playful Bukamon around her then back to Kitty as she changed hands, the BlackAgumon now holding her. Sophia pushed a little closer, "hello, I'll come bring you something to eat okay? Just let me know if you need anything at all." She tried not to look overly concerned, but it was hard. She had no idea what or how bad what Kitty went through was exactly, but she could imagine, and what she imagined wasn't good. "Even if it's just to talk. Or sit quietly."

SnowAgumon walked over to Luko and looked up at him, "I can help with some of the manual labor. The least I can do for you convincing Sophie to not stay in that desert!" He leaned a little closer and spot softer, "I would have been sweating so much, it would have started an oasis." He leaned back and chuckled a little, showing that while cautious, he had a bit of a playful side himself.

Daniel walked the forest more cautiously then normal. He had gotten good at avoiding hostile Digimon over the few months he had been here. But this time alot of them appeared to be on the move. Then suddenly to appeared to turn to night. The boy looked around confused. It should be the middle of the day! Then he thought to look up and saw the silhouette of a massive castle in the sky casting it's shadow on him. He took cover behind a tree as it passed over and day returned. From some of the Digimon he had spoken to there was a Devimon spreading his influence in the area. Was that him? He'd have to notify the Digimon when he returned to the village.

On his way back he checked his Digivice to consult with the map. But then he saw a flashing white dot. What did that mean? He headed towards it only to find a young man laying prone on the ground. But before he approached he woke up on his own. This was the first other human Daniel had seen since he arrived here. He stopped and hesitated not sure of what to do. The guy had a bag that appeared heavy but he wasn't sure what was in it.

"Hey...are you okay?" He called concerned approaching him. He didn't appear injured. Had the guy really decided to sleep on the ground in the forest?

"No, he is not okay. I whacked him on the head with my bone club!" said a gruff and loud voice. Daniel would see it came from Ogremon! The green henchman stood menacingly holding his club. He then actually started to lean on his club in Disappointment and Lament. "I thought if I set up an ambush here I could score some easy tail. But no, I get nothing but dudes coming this way. I should of went to the town with the others."He then let out a sigh and turned to address Daniel." You there junior boy, Where is your digital partner? Or more importantly where are the hotties with the bodies? If you cooperate, I'll let you go instead of attacking," Said Ogremon. First day on the job and he wants to jump to sex. What does Daniel do?

Gav turned on his heels and faced the boy. Finally someone else.
"Hey, what are you doing out here on your own, and what and where is out here even anyway?" He took a few steps closer to Daniel when the voice suddenly spoke. "Alright whose out there? I don't know what kind of sick joke this is but it is not funny." Suddenly the thing came out of cover and into sight. Gav froze, it was huge and green and looked like a monster or a demon. He must have been dreaming, sonething like that couldn't be real. "What, what are you?" He said in a trembling voice. That was when the device in his hand beeped and answered all of his question with the information scrolling its screen. This couldn't be real. It had to be a dream.

Daniel relaxed seeing the man was alright. But he became concerned at hearing him ask where they were. Did he have amnesia? He thought for a moment and opened his mouth to speak only to jump at hearing a loud voice interrupt him. His heart slipped a beat knowing this was bad.

The intruding Digimon was large and undoubtedly strong. His Digivice read his level. He forced himself to calm down. He had failed to avoid strong Digimon, but there was still other ways to get out of this. Going by what the Digimon said he was...after a mate?

"You mean the Digimon girls? I just saw some where I came from!" Daniel assured the Ogremon sounding confident.
"We can take you there." He glanced to the man before turning back the way he came to lead the way.

Luko prepared himself to work on his own as he didn't look to make sure that BlackAgumon followed his instruction, keeping near with Sophia and delivering Kitty to where food could be found. In a way, someone could decide that such an action was neglectful or selfish of the dark haired young man. Taking all of the burden onto yourself is often a way of avoiding ever having to rely on others, which is a strength in itself. This isn't the action of a bright eyed leader, or a strong person. In fact, it wasn't a remarkably brave trait to begin with. Brave people often take chances. Strong people can rely on others and cooperate. In this way, it could easily be said that Luko wasn't a very strong person deep down. In this way, it could be said that for some reason he would take on manual labor of any kind to avoid relying on others. If one looked deep enough into this, it was possible to find a reason to ask why he was afraid to immediately rely on others. Luko, himself, didn't think anything of it.

His determination to move first and provide the digimon and Sophia and Kitty a chance to get food first was momentarily popped by the sudden move by SnowAgumon to join him. Listening to the white-ish colored digimon that otherwise reminded him so much of his friend and companion that's kept him safe so far in this journey, SnowAgumon gradually brought him to a smile. The male's left hand reached forward to smooth his palm along the head of the digimon before him. This was entirely unlike how a human might run a hand up and down the fur of the back of a dog. "You're a charmer, aren't you?" He laughed softly to the joke about SnowAgumon becoming an Oasis. "C'mon, SnowAgumon, what if a bad digimon attacks while we're working and you find yourself too hungry to digivolve? Are you sure your rookie form is enough to back up Greymon and fight off the bad guy?" He tried to persuade the digimon with a calm pragmatic approach to the situation as he returned his hand from the Agumon's head. "Help me out here," He turned to face another Digimon. "Gomamon."

Ogremon responded to Gav first. "Me? I am OGREMON a bad guy DIGIMON out to fuck the women and cause havoc. Now lead me to the females or I shall follow the example of HALO video games and tea bag you. Apparently that is what you humans are into," he had explained to Gav in an annoyed tone. Maybe he hit the human harder then he thought.

Thankfully Daniel spoke up before Ogremon began tea bagging the other human. "Digimon gorls? Yeah sure. Human girls work as well. But if your lying YOU will be the girl," Ogremon threatened. He then began to follow Daniel in this obvious trap.

This kid was going to get himself killed, he had to do something but what? He didn't have time to think so he just did something. He charged at the oger and swinging the bag, and probably thrity pounds of eggs in it, he swung up and smashed the monster in the chin. "Run kid!" He screamed and grabbed his shoulder to pull him along as he started to bolt with all the speed his legs had into the forest.

Daniel started walking as he though ahead. He took a mental note that Ogremon had been expected him to take him to a human girl. There must be other humans around here. But he needed to focus on the issue at hand. His best option would be to lead Ogermon to a place where he knew an aggressive Digimon was. It was risky, but the Digimon would likely attack Ogremon first seeing him a greater threat.

But then his plan would turn to dust. The man had seemed timid before but suddenly attacked Ogremon with the bag! This guy knew nothing of Digimon! Daniel hastily grabbed a handful of dirt and thew it at the Nightmare Soldier Digimon. He had to buy time.

The man grabbed him by the shoulder. Daniel ran alongside him. But this was a failing strategy.
"We cannot outrun that Digimon!" Thankfully the sound of water gave him a good idea. He had seen a large river here. Maybe the Digimon could not swim.

"This way!" He said running towards it. He arrived at a cliff overlooking the rapid river several dozen feet below. He didn't see any rocks. The boy paused to take a large breath before jumping in. The cold bite him the moment he hit the water. The current dragged and tossed him. There was no way to even tell which was was up or down. When he felt his back hit the ground he kicked off of it and swam as hard as he could.

His head emerged from the water coughing up water. Daniel dragged himself onto land again and collapsed taking deep breaths. After taking a moment to recover he looked back to the river behind him with hope and fear to see if either of his new acquaintances had followed.

Sophia followed along with BlackAgumon and Kitty, worried about the girl but also hungry herself. She wasn't sure what kind of food they would have at this little village, but was excited to find out. She would need to make sure to help Kitty get some food and recover her strength.

SnowAgumon tilted his head, "I'll be fine, don't worry. I haven't had to digivolve yet. And this place seems pretty peaceful!" He had no way of knowing of the trouble just up the river, or that it might be coming their way.

As they go to the river Gav froze. The kid jumped in but he couldn't do a thing because he couldn't swim, he hadn't in water deeper than he could stand in his entire life. Turning back towards the woods he looked furiously back and forth, so what was he going to do to get out of this now?

Ogremon caught the bag with one hand. He was going to counter attack when he suddenly stopped. He smelled EGGS! "What? Eggs? Did you just hand me Digieggs?" said Ogremon. He checked the bag to confirm it. At that moment he didn't care the other guy hit him with dirt. Or that the humans were running away. The ignorant human just handed him EGGS! Wich means new nightmare soldiers for the Glorious Devimon Army. Or at least Ogremon can make some omelettes. Ogremon started to walk away in the opposite direction from those humans. They are safe for now, but at what cost?

(No, Ogremon caught the backpack when Gav attacked and snatched the bag off of Gav. He literally stole your bag of eggs and let's you run away. If you want to say you carried at least one egg away with you to hatch as your partner, that is acceptable. But the big mean bad guy just stole Gav's Swag.)

(Okay I guess, they are still digiarmor eggs though so not going to spawn actual digimon, just help the digimon they were meant for digivolve.)

(Well he doesn't know that and will have to wait for a smart guy like Devimon to explain it to him. He just knows all digi-eggs are valuble to the boss.)

Daniel continued to stare at the river gasping for breath for a moment. Ogremon was not following. But his new acquaintance was also nowhere to be seen. He looked down realizing he must not have made it. The drenched boy dragged himself into the forest again knowing he had to keep moving.

Then he stopped at seeing two figured up ahead. One was a guy who appeared in his late teens. He was talking to some kind of white reptile monster with his hand on the Digimon's head. He pulled out his Digivice and scanned it. It didn't appear to be as strong as Ogremon. But maybe they could still help search for the other guy. Then he noticed they were looking at a third person he didn't notice before, a small white seal-like Digimon. Then he noticed that there were more people in the group around them. Was he lucky to run into so many people?

"Hey!" He outstretched his arm and called out to the group to get their attention.

Last edited:
Kitty tensed up in pain as she clung to Black Augumon. She nodded her head to Sophia as she spoke faintly, "Luko.....we need to hide....he....he will come....he..." She kept tensing up more as she tried to talk. Her consciousness was fading in and out clearly from her exhaustion. A few bats flew overhead as one paused glancing down and let out a howl. It was past them barely seeing them and was a bit off, "HUMANSSSSSSSS MASTER HUMANSSSSSSS OGREMON FOUND HUMANS COME QUICK WE FOUND YOUR HUMANS!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A swarm of bats appears over the sky and zooms down on the scene of Ogremon. Some reason music begins as Devimon hangs rather seductively off a tree branch growing upwards. "Oh Ogremon one of my most faithful servants....why I see you brought me some ...." He sniffs the air as he smirks, "Are those eggs....like digimon Eggs or Digi-eggs....let me see them...I mean if they are digimon I will love to make a new harem out of them...now if they are armored eggs...well I have no use for them...and those digidestined will have no use for them where they are going." He did a twirl like dance move as he hopped down glancing, "Great now where did those humans go...." He looked back at Ogremon as he muttered, "If I were you I would want to be me too...so smarten up and find me those kids." He jumped back into the tree grabbing the music device as he smiled and raised a claw to his chin, "Better yet....forget the humans you chased...if they were the girl then go after but if not let us just hunt down the dame....she has sentimental value to that boy and to me....I am sure he will come for her."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcadiamon (In Training form)
Rustling could be heard around some bushes near Black Augumon. A small creature crawled out as it chirped and hissed. It glanced at the Black Augumon and the two humans. The creature crawled over bit by bit as it's red eyes glowed. Kitty blinked as she noticed it hoping. It twitched and quickly hopped onto a plant turning the plant black. As another small Kurumon, the jellyfish lesser ranked digimon appeared from the bush, the creature opened its mouth showing fangs as it hissed and launched itself biting into the jelly fish. It clamped onto the Kurumon's eye and slowly drained the color out of the creature till all that appeared was ones and zeroes. The creature then slurped up the data and glowed as it grew into a rather larger form. It's body glowed white but razor sharp praying mantis bladed arms began to emerge and a bipedal form grew.
Kitty's eyes widened as she let out a horrid scream. The creature turned as its head tilted back and forth before raising its claws and clicking with both blade arms clapping them together. The eyes glowed a brighter red as it tilted its head side to side more.

A black shroud of bats quickly dashed over and swarmed around the area behind the creature. Devimon smiled as he heard that all familiar voice, "Oh princess Kitty....nothing like a royal british scream to wake my ears....and what have we hear....one of those data loving beasts." He make a dark gear and spun it on his finger as the creature turned to face him. Devimon just let it fly straight into the creatures chest as he smiled, "What obedient dumb animals specially with a collar in them."

He clapped his hands as music started to play and shook his hips, "Come on little guy...sit.....now roll over.....now let's dance...." The Arcadiamon's eyes shifted into a dark black haze as it sat down and then rolled in the dirt. It stood up and joined devimon in swaying its hips. The tyrant smiled as he leaned back letting out a shout, "OH OGREMON YOUR FRIENDS ARE OVER HERE.....OH AND THERE IS ANOTHER GIRL YOU CAN HAVE HER I CALL THE BLOND HAIRED BLUE EYED ROYAL...."

"Right boss!, Off to business!" Said Ogremon. He then goes over to the two girls and their one digimon. Sadly Luko wasn't there. What the hell. "Eh? A Black Augomon? Where is the White Augomon? I thought you are supposed to be a Salt and Pepper set? Good lord things sure get weird. Alright you lot. Go ahead and digivolve from Rookie to Champion with the help of your pet humans. Then we will fight. After words I'll shag that cute human over there," Ogremon explained pointing at Sophia.

While he waits for them to Digivolve Ogremon tries equipping the armor eggs. Sadly, he had no idea what he was doing. He just wound up wearing an egg tied to each sleeve. "This can't be right. I expected eggcelent armor to be more flashy. I know, I'll recruit that bag swinging human. I'll offer him a cold beer after every raid and a cut of digital swag if he shows me how this works. Yeah! No one can turn down the nightmare army," said Ogremon. He was gambling on Gavin being old to appreciate alcohol and not being some young brat with their head in video games.

Sophia joined Kitty in a scream of fright at the strange bladed digimon. She took a few steps back as Devimon and Ogremon quickly moved in on them. This was the first time Sophia had run into hostile digimon, and she didn't even have her SnowAgumon with her for it this time. She was quickly processing what they said, and grew more and more fearful of the trio of digimon. "Kitty! Agumon! We have to run." She urged them, though she knew it wouldn't be likely with Kitty needing to be carried.

She looked around and didn't see anyone close enough to help them really, "SnowAgumon!" She tried calling out for help, but he was far off now, and distracted. The two girls had to rely on the BlackAgumon alone for protection.

==============

SnowAgumon turned his head when he heard someone calling in the distance, his eyes focusing on the boy waving wildly and calling out to him. So many humans all at once. He raised his white clawed hand and waved, trying to seem friendly. He had no idea this distraction might cost Sophia dearly.

Something in Snowagumon's exchange with Luko soured the atmosphere as Luko balled his fists and looked away. "Optimism is the death of pragmatism. It's the absence of rationality." He protested SnowAgumon's choice to stay with him despite his attempt to persuade him. If this white agumon was anything like Luko's companion than he'd surely digivolve with the right motivation and a full stomach. But, without proximity to Sophia or that food, then SnowAgumon wouldn't be of much use to anyone when they're inevitably caught off guard by an enemy that can afford to be two steps ahead of Luko. This was, after all, nothing like the human world he's grown so comfortable within. "If you don't stay sharp then an outcome you don't wish for is inevitable. You care about her well-being, don't you?" Luko tried to just take a breath and relax, but he was failing. Kitty wasn't just some prize he can afford to just let sit around or lend to their enemies for even another moment. And despite probably considering what Luko might have to go through with this labor, SnowAgumon's stance was counter-intuitive. It was that sort of blind faith that left a much younger Luko in the hands of a violent psychopathic animal disguised as just anyone else. He furrowed his brow, trying to think of how to explain things so that SnowAgumon could understand. Luko was willing to walk the mile and lift these rocks if he had to. He'd bash his head up against rocks as hard and fast as he could if it meant securing Kitty's safety and returning her to the human world. Bloodied knuckles, collapsing lungs, covered in sweat, Luko was willing to put his all on the line to get the job done. But, he simply couldn't control Sophia's companion like a piece on his chess board. And that was life. Luko despised the whole concept. This is when the sound of another male speaking out to get their attention caught Luko by surprise. He'd turn to the direction of the sound to see Daniel waving. Luko simply waved back, just enough of a span in the wave to be seen from the distance.

--

Four blackened figures levitate above four white pillars within a realm of deep pulsating purple and black. Only their red eyes and chaotic, imposing Mega level forms could be discerned from the darkness that surrounded them. Upon the highest pillar, a massive digimon that resembled a dark purple sinister bunny in jester attire held a glowing ball of light. Within this ball was the image of Luko and his discussion with SnowAgumon. For some reason this beast has been watching Luko for quite sometime. Taking mental notes and influencing the world to change the human he felt such a connection to. A black glow emanated from chest of this overgrown Cherubimon. The glow shined through his skin in the shape of a crest. It weaved through the layers of reality between this majestic and corrupt digimon and the human that felt so betrayed by the world. The more this human boy accepted the drive to do things himself, fueling the pride within his heart and exaggerating his ego further, the more profound Cherubimon's might became. The toothy smile etched across the demon bunny's face dropped at the sight of Ogremon and Devimon intruding upon the village. Cerubimon's rage swelled as the contemplated the most brutal demise of the green and black digimon should they unravel all of the careful deception Cherubimon has been weaving within the heart of this human male.

--

"Pepper Breath!" Agumon hogged a ball of flames from his maw almost immediately upon the sighting of the Ogremon, aiming it for the goofy and dangerous virus digimon's creepy green face. With all of the grace that his little dinosaur feet could provide, Agumon turned quickly and began running at full speed with Kitty in his arms. Despite the screeching, Agumon tried to stay focused and it was on him to defend the human women. "Sophi, quick! Ruuuuun!" His cartoonish voice almost failed to deliver the mix of dread and urgency that Agumon felt as he clutched Kitty so tightly against his chest. Whether Sophia followed Agumon towards Luko or booked it in a whole different direction to make chasing them a little harder had no significant weight to them as options. Agumon just knew that being within the clutches of these bad guys was no good. He didn't honestly expect his Pepper Breath attack to delay Devimon for even a fraction of the time that he imagined it could slow down Ogremon.

Luko spared no time in spotting and reaction to the disturbing scene as it devolved not too far away from where SnowAgumon and himself were standing in the water to carry rocks. His shoes pounding through the water along with the black pants growing more and more clingy to his trustworthy legs. The very worst thing was how needlessly complicated and dangerous it would be to have Agumon digivolve with Kitty in his arms. Luko's companion would have to find a safe location to set Kitty down before he could become Greymon and at least put up a fight with the other Champion staged digimon. Sadly, it didn't seem like there was enough time to make a good decision as BlackAgumon spun violently to face the direction of the enemy digimon that he'd grown a distance from with his running. Setting Kitty down he immediately searched deep down inside for his last reserves of strength. He did digivolve earlier, after all. With little to no rest or food since.

"Agumoooon!" Luko shouted, the voice of the late teens dark haired male nearly growling. His features taking on a grisly ferocity, including a rippling over the bridge of his nose and the display of his teeth as he tried to get his voice to reach the little black dinosaur. The Digivice in Luko's pocket took on a glow as the familiar blue pentagons materialized in the sky to surround Agumon and grow before breaking away to reveal Greymon(virus). Luko still had to run to get to the scene, knowing Greymon's options were limited while he had the safety of Sophia and Kitty resting on his shoulders. If Luko could just close the distance he could get Kitty out of there and free up some of Greymon's attention for fighting. Sadly, even as Luko was no slouch in the running department, that'd take time. And Luko grimaced even more at the idea that these circumstances didn't allow him to plan and win fairly. Just as SnowAgumon defied him moments prior, he didn't agree with Greymon's decision to turn and fight. Even if fleeing wasn't the best option, Luko needed to secure Kitty's safety.

Ogremon took the hit to his face! His beautiful Face! All the ladies of the digiworld wept a moment as his great countenance was marred. "You fucking turd! I'll get you for that!" Said Ogremon chasing after the Rookie. When he got to Lukos and digivoved to virus GreyMon. He styopped and readied his weapon. "Finally! Well Greymon, put the humans down and duel me properly. I am under orders to bring the humans back unharmed. So I will focus my attacks on only other digimon at first. You may set them aside and battle me at full power!" explained Orgemon. Wich was true. He was under standing orders to capture the humans, not kill them. The Virus type was confident once he beat the digimon partners, he could do anything to said humans really.

All they did was wave back casually. He had failed to convey the urgency. After a few gasps of breath he started to approach the boy and the Digimon with a fast walk not wanting to intimidate them but knowing he needed to move fast.

"I need help! A large green Digimon-" Daniel started to say but screams caught his attention. A small but vicious looking Digimon with blades for arms had appeared. And with it was a familiar Digimon that caused Daniel to gasp. Had Ogremon followed him!? But on the contrary Ogremon didn't even appear to have stopped him yet. His target was the two girls. Then worst of all there was another Digimon behind both of them. The devilman seemed to be commanding the other two, but hadn't joined the battle yet.
"Devimon." The boy realized that this was the Digimon from the floating island that he had heard so much about. This was a coordinated attack and not some random encounter with hostile Digimon.

The black haired boy he had just met was already running towards the fight with a light from his pocket presumably from his Digivice. He had heard plenty about partner Digimon evolving from other Digimon he had met but he couldn't help looking in winder as this was his first time seeing it. The small back reptile turned into a massive T-Rex like creature. Daniel couldn't help but feel overwhelmed. Two battles were raging around him but there wasn't much he could do. None of the Digimon were even targeting him. He followed Luko truding through the rocky stream to see if he could help the girls but the fatigue was starting to get the best of him.

Orgremon surveyed the fight. It was two on two, Arcadiamon and himself vs this Knightmon and Greymon. "You damn right I took the eggs. And no glorified errand boy of Appolloman is taking them back," replied the nightmare soldier. He then suddenly rushed at Knightmon swining his club at the other Digimon's head trying to cave in that helmet.

Back
Top Bottom