Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon - Dreams of a Dark World

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
As what would appear to be a sun drags itself downward in the sky and the light that infused the sand and colored the desert slowly surrendered it's power to the night, a human and digimon pair made their way through a war zone littered by poles of black of various heights. While the BlackAgumon was careful not to come into contact with them, the human who kept only his left eye open came tauntingly close to touching them as he passed. "Black Digizoid?" He asked as though to confirm something the Agumon spoke of earlier. His curiosity being written across his face, lips and so clearly in his voice, this human was far from afraid of the material. Yet, something his partner digimon said earlier has led him to giving the material just a little space as they walked through the small forest of it. Nothing about this place was like the rest of the areas constructed within the digital world that he's witnessed in their travels. This was caused by a battle of some sort, he had no doubt.

The Agumon let out a low grumble of protest. "There's something wrong with it, Luko." Agumon continued some sort of argument that they were having before. "It's not just a metal, like it should be. And these rods reach down into the hard earth beneath the sand, I'm sure of it. You shouldn't touch it! You just shouldn't!" More protesting and yet, Luko smiled a little to it. At least like this he had another side to his digital friend that he could experience outside of the usual dreary and guilty side that the Agumon usually wore. Whether there was a useful weapon to be found in this Black Digizoid or not was of little consequence. He'd tease his friend a little more just to make their walk a little more entertaining. It was a hell of a lot better than walking in silence while he adjusted and readjusted his tie over his white button-up dress shirt.

He knew the Agumon wanted to walk around this make-shift field of black poles, but Luko wanted to figure out more about it. He'd feel foolish if he passed up on an opportunity to add to their arsenal when Agumon only had access to his champion level digivolution and they've encountered Ultimate staged digimon in these sands. But, it did bother Luko a little bit that Agumon was being such a worry wort about the Black Digizoid. Something twisted in Luko's gut, and he knew he'd feel really bad if anything happened to his companion. This Agumon would bare his claws and spit fire at anything that threatened Luko, and he'd be a bad friend if he led Agumon right into danger. "Just humor me a little bit, Agumon. Let me get a better look at this stuff and the moment anything happens we can just run out and walk around it if you'd prefer."

Laputa.jpg

As the night grew colder over the vast digital Desert, the Moon began to become covered in shadow. A floating Castle Island crawled overhead like a vast storm forming inside the sky. The towers of the castle glistened as the howling winds began to pick up. Screams could be heard from inside along with some snarky laughter.
Devimon2.jpg

jXlNVHr.jpg
((Please note the caps below are not for shouting but for stern dominant speech))

Inside the highest tower, A blond woman in a tattered white dress hangs by chains against the wall. A dark looming shadow rather tall in height raises a claw like finger against her cheek, "I GOT WORD OF MORE OF YOUR DIGIDeSTINY FRIENDS.....I am serious....I will break them just like you.....what has it been four months your time being my guest. Why not just give in and join my team.....your crest isn't lost....I can bring it back to you and your partner as well...she doesn't need to be deleted forever....I know many who have access to her data.....just submit." The girl tenses up as she pulls away from the dark figure again. He grits his teeth as he raises his hand and backhands her. "WHY DO YOU DEFY ME YOU ARE NO DIGIDESTINED ANYMORE AND ALL HUMANS IN THIS WORLD WILL PERISH! THIS WORLD IS MY BOSS' LAND AND I CONTROL MOST OF THE EASTERN CONTINENT!"

"Sire .....We found another one.....shall we bring him here?" The hanumon raises his bone as he shifts his weight watching his leader. The dark figure steps out into the moonlight revealing himself as Devimon. "Yes.....go dangle the bait tell him we got one of his digidestined friends....and that she will be killed if he does not come willingly."

sAkngMH.jpg
Hanumon smirks nodding his head. Devimon paused as he raised his hand, "BETTER YET.....GET THE COLLAR WE WILL DANGLE HER FROM THE ISLAND WHILE YOU SPEAK.....ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS."

A rope drops off the edge of the island as Hanumon holds onto clearly a human girl wearing a white tattered bridal gown. The ape smirks as it drops from the rope 10 feet off the ground and slams into the desert sand. It raises it's bone to the sky as it slowly stands as it shouts, "HELLO HUMAN WE GOT ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS....I SUGGEST YOU HAND OVER YOUR DIGIDESTINED CREST AND SURRENDER TO THE ALMIGHTY DEVIMON, RULER OF THE EASTERN CONTINENT!."

Kitty tenses up as she opens her eyes and begins to shout at the boy and the augumon, "GET OUT OF HERE THEY HAVE NO HONOR. THEY WONT KILL ME JUST..." She let out a moan of pain as the rope was yanked and jolted dropping more to the desert sand. "Do not speak...unless you want me to put something in that pie hole of yours." Devimon pauses as he scratches himself smirking, "Better yet I her Lady Devimon is lonely....Hanumon...don't mess this up....and give me a few hours of privacy...you can do as you wish with the girl her usefulness is starting to dwindle." The shadow devil slowly turns and walks off back out of view towards the castle.

While the spacing between the long black rods in the ground seemed more or less random, and their angle to the ground was certainly far from ninety degrees and varied as well, they still marked or left convenient paths to walk without making contact with them. At least Agumon took that as a blessing. Luko stroked his chin with his right hand as he looked to the taller rods that seemed to span upward into the air at the height of some buildings he was familiar with from the human world without bending. He remembered his partner digimon referring to this Black Digizoid as some sort of metal. This was just speculation, but these rods definitely appeared to be submerged deep enough to be planted firmly within some solid rock beneath these sands to support it's own weight the way it was. He could have tested this whole theory by taking the torn blazer of his uniform that hung over his shoulder and wrapping it around the middle of one of these rods and giving it a good yank. But, Agumon seemed very opposed to anyone giving this strange Black Digizoid even so much of brief direct touch. If he did jostle one of these rods free, whose to say he wouldn't fall back and accidentally catch Agumon with it or even himself?

Luko kept thinking under the peaceful darkening sky as the heat of the desert faded gradually just as the sun did. He and Agumon continued their annoyingly silent trek through this battlefield of rods, leading him to be distracted with concerns of how Agumon felt. Was his partner feeling mistreated? Was he losing Agumon's trust? It was hard to focus on the weird metals before them and put his brain to use if had these subjects to worry about. But, Luko knew he wasn't going to make it back to the human world without Agumon. He owed his life to this misunderstood creature. This thought carried on until a particular rod finally stood out in the center of Luko's vision. Despite first inspection leading the uninitiated to shrug and move on thinking it was just another black pole, Luko was so excited about this particular one that he benched all of his other thoughts in the moment. "Agumon, look at that one. It's damaged!"

The Agumon tilted his head to the side in confusion at Luko's sudden excitement as his human partner ran up to the rod he was talking about. "What's that matter?" Agumon's partially cartoon-y and very underwhelmed voice rang out to his human partner. With a shrug, the little black dinosaur followed Luko up to the pole that jutted four feet out of the ground. Sure enough, just as Luko claimed, twenty four inches down from the top of the rod there was an inward cut all around the pole. This sort of damage reduced the width of the thin cylinder shape of the rods. The all seemed to be about an inch to an inch and a half in diameter, but with this pole the area that Luko had to work on in order to liberate some of this mysterious metal was almost nothing at all. With haste, the black haired young man focused his blue left eye on the end of the rod as he wrapped the torn blazer around that area to get a grip and he started pulling the top into his direction. Watching with mild concern, Agumon figured if he only made contact with his claws it might be fine, but he didn't speak up as he was mildly annoyed the the suddenly brave human boy. Luko's sneakers dug right into the desert sands as he grunted and pulled on the top of the black digizoid. At first, Agumon steeled his gut and prepared to just keep his toothy maw shut about how much of a help he could be as payback for Luko not listening to him earlier. He was a strong dragon-y virus digimon and he'd put up with anything he could imagine to show Luko he wasn't just a toy. But, as Luko continued yanking and grunting for seemingly no progress, Agumon felt his defiant will begin to dwindle. It didn't take long. Each yank and subsequent stressed sound leaving his partner human's throat made it keeping his mouth shut more and more difficult. His will and defiance dwindled more and more like a fuse that was lit and quickly grew up the wick until it licked the inside of the decorative firework's socket.

And just as he took a deep breath to announce his willingness to slice at the rod with his claw, Luko fell back into the sand. Triumphant, he held the sharp-ended Black Digizoid poker outward to the full extent of his arms. In almost no time at all, Luko wrapped the rest of his torn dark-grey blazer around the rich black metalic weapon tightly, securing it as an almost make-shift handle. "There, now we just need something big, dumb, and Vaccine-typed to poke with it!" Luko proclaimed as he poked at the air with it a few times and grinned. "Is it... Darker than it should be?" He asked Agumon before looking up to the castle in the sky that he swore couldn't have been there like a second ago. To the pair's complete shock, on the closest edge of the black rod field that they had just entered and thus would have the least distance to travel to escape it, a yellow ape-man like digimon crashed into the sand and a woman was bound to and dangled by a rope close to the ground. Despite the threat and the warning and the spooky looking Devimon's sudden disappearance, Luko leaned down and started to whisper to Agumon. "Jackpot... I think that ape guy is a Vaccine type. And that means..." Luko motioned as he stabbed at the air in front of them with his experimental new poker and grinned like a mad man. Agumon nodded, just assuming that Luko also meant they'd get to save a human in the process. The idea of facing two digimon of higher stages simultaneously was a bit scary, but the Hanumon was now alone. Standing tall and facing the yellow ape-man, Luko fished the blue digivice from a pocket on his white dress shirt with his left hand. Just as he did, with his eyes steeled on the Hanumon, Agumon charged forward through the black digizoid rod field.

Making it into the clearing, not far away from the Hanumon, BlackAgumon and Luko's digivice began to glow a bright white light. From the sky, blue hexagons took shape and rotated down around BlackAgumon as he jumped into the air and they formed a sphere around him. "BlackAgumon digivolve to-!" The sphere grew and vanished in a in a bright white flash that would force most people to blink. "Greymon!" Came a huskier and more growling, menacing voice as the resulting digimon was many times larger than the Agumon he once was. A tall blue dinosaur/Dragon-like digimon with blue skin and black markings crashed into the sand with a horned black skull covering the top of his head down to his upper lip. "Those bindings are looking ripe for a Nova Blast!" Luko directed as he charged right around the big blue digimon and started heading right for the ape digimon. Calling out the name of the attack, Greymon notched his head backwards before spitting a fat round ball of obliterating flames clear above Kitty's white gowned body to demolish her direct connection to the floating island. With this action done, Greymon charged Hanumon alongside his daring human companion. Luko's black hair and tie wildly blasting around in the wind with the aftermath resulting force of Greymon's attack.

Kitty let out a scream as she saw the fire. She tended up closing her eyes as she fell fast downward. The hanumon tended up looking just in time to swing his bone quickly batting the girl in the stomach. She fell to her side cringing in pain and hanumon turned. It was too late hanumon let out a cry of fear as he saw the black metal bar heading straight for him.

"Haaaaa!" Luko yelled as he leaped into the air and brought the Black Digizoid poker clean into the hanumon's left eye. With both hands wrapped around the scrap of his blazer he had tightly secured around the poker as a grip, the arc of his attack was overhead along with the weight of his body to bring the weapon clean into a mind-mutilating position past the apeman digimon's eye. With the violent and bloody act completed, Luko found his footing in the sand a barely managed to avoid the enraged swipe of hanumon's weapon by leaping backward. "Grey Claw!" Greymon's growl sounded off just as Hanumon was paralyzed by the intense pain of his eye being destroyed and having the poker lodged into his head. The slash of Greymon's left set of claws tore through the enemy champion digimon.

Climbing to his feet again after losing his balance in the leap backwards with the loose sand, Luko rushed past the de-materializing apeman digimon as he moved to rescue the hostage. The hanumon's body broke apart into pieces around his wounds, and those pieces fall apart again much faster until nothing was left but an egg that floated off in some random direction. The duo managed to defeat the enemy champion digimon, which was a relieve. However, Luko wasn't going to rest just yet. With the castle up in the sky still foreboding and it's presence being quite stressful, Luko planned to make an escape with the woman who they used as bait. But, as he moved to help the woman up, he was stunned in awe to find that she was so familiar. She actually looked exactly like somoene he once knew over the internet about a year ago back in the human world. "Kitty?" He asked faintly, helping her up. Greymon fell back into the smaller BlackAgumon form in about a blink before approaching the two humans from their side.

Kitty moaned holding her side in pain as she shook her head. "This Is some kind of illusion....Devimon you did this a thousand times......give me my grandfather's sword." She cringed in pain as she cried more, "Give me vivi's data.....I won't let you hurt anymore digidestined." She breathed heavily as her long grown out hair fell over her face. She shook her head more, "Get out of my head Luko is not here....I saw him before your reaper took vivi....I defeated that abomination and you're next." She reached for a black spiral rod as she tried to crawl. "I won't let you win...I will not break...you don't even know the mmo game I made like I said a ton of times you're pathetic."

Last edited:
Sophia had been wandering for a little while, interested in all the new things this world had to offer. Every day she had new surprises and met strange yet fascinating creatures. One of whom was a little white dinosaur creature, that she learned was SnowAgumon. He had insisted on staying with her, and she actually found the little guy helpful and interesting to talk to. He frequently answered question that she had about basic things in the world, at least basic to SnowAgumon.

Today the pair of them found themselves on the edge of a vast desert. Sophia caught a glimpse in the distance of something like and island with some buildings atop it floating over the desert, as a sandstorm whipped up bellow it. It was too far for her to make out the details, like perhaps the shapes of people and digimon moving around below it, though some motion did catch her eye. All of it peaked her curiosity and she wanted to rush out towards it.

However she looked at her companion, and he looked back up at her. SnowAgumon, liked cold weather, his body was cold to the touch even. His eyes were almost pleading, though he didn't actually say anything. Sophia looked back at the flying castle then down at the ground. "Deserts are usually pretty cold at night?" She reasoned, looking up at the dark sky, causing SnowAgumon to hang his head and sigh.

"I just want to get a closer look. We'll be in and out before the sun comes up tomorrow!" She smoothed out her dress and took a few steps forward. SnowAgumon put his claws on her arm to halt her a moment.

"Fine, I can't very well let you go alone can I. I have to protect you." SnowAgumon insisted as usual. Though she wasn't sure what exactly she needed protection from. She hadn't yet come across anything hostile. But how long could that last? "But we should keep back out of the storm." He added finally as he removed his claws and stepped to follow her. The two walked slowly towards the storm and the castle. Not knowing just what was happening below, and how much danger she might actually be walking right towards.

Luko listened, at first, to Kitty's words as she denied he was truly there at all. In her head, Luko assumed this meant she's been warped by tortures unbeknownst to him. He lost most of his edge from the fight and his will to survive now as his left eye grew hollow and his head turned downward. Was she like this because of him? Was there something he could have done differently? Did the Kitty he used to know still exist all? He began to lose himself momentarily as voices called out to him in his head. Mostly just digimon when they needed his help and was always strong enough or smart enough to guide BlackAgumon correctly into protecting them. One slow step after the other, Luko caught up to Kitty before she'd reach his Black Poker.

Dropping to his knees beside her, his strong arms didn't hesitate to wrap around her head and pull her right to his chest. He held her head firmly, but lovingly. "Kitty, it's me." He started weakly, before running a hand through her longer hair and touching her cheek. "Please, snap out of it. Don't fight me. We haven't the time and Agumon and I are losing energy fast. If we don't start running now I fear we'll both be captured by whatever digimon plans to jump out of that castle next." They were still quite near to his strange weapon. There was a moment where she could have just reached out and grabbed it too. If she didn't take that action, he'd properly handle the poker by getting a grip on the torn blazer that's been kept siting in his lap now, and seizing the short poker without touching it's corrupting black metallic surface.

Kitty began to tremble as she breathed faster. She tried to pull away to freeze as she felt herself being held tight and close. Her breathing slowed down as she muttered, "Why....why are you here....I had to keep others safe.....I pushed the monster back into this world.....how long...has..."

She looked up as she had tears rolling, "Luko......they....they killed vivi....the one that devil sent through the computer.....he....I came here...I fought them...I had to keep the others safe....that thing caught me some time ago......why are you here....this place is dangerous..." The girl kept repeating the few thoughts over and over as she began to fall into Luko more. Her stomach cringing from the still bruising smash of the bone. "I'm sorry....I should have not made that game.....I I wanted to learn more and started to fantasize.....they found their way to my place after i made that small thing of how vivi and I met in the game.....data is everywhere and .....Devimon he plans to claim it for his master...he wants the east continent.....this is vivis home I wont let him...."

The blond started to try to stand up as she shook her head, "He has grandfather's sword......I can't let him...."

Kitty kept rambling more as she tried to turn for the castle.

He hasn't really ever directly dealt with someone who had been this unwound, this unraveled. Despite having not seen Kitty for a while, Luko's stomach still twisted further at the sight of how messed up she had been for her time here. For her time in that castle up above. Listening closely to what she was saying and holding her tighter, he wasn't going to give up on her or abandon her just because she was going to need more patience and care. Features he usually lacked. "I've been here a month." He answered as calmly as he could muster in a time like this. Knowing he had to let her get it all out and it may have been difficult for her to slow down to understand everything he had to say while she was like this. A bit in his heart sunk deeper as he listened to her continue her broken recollection of the events that lead her here. The part where she named a partner digimon that had been destroyed was especially disturbing.

"Luko." Agumon tried to get his friend's attention. While the little black dinosaur didn't mean to come across as though he didn't care about the plight of Luko's friend, it was important to remind him that they didn't have all day to sit here in plain sight of that castle. "I know Agumon." Luko responded slowly in a low, dark tone. Even though he was only hearing about what happened to Kitty, Luko was clearly not doing well. His fists were held so tightly that the knuckles grew overly pronounced and they blazed a hot white. "Kitty, stop." He caught her by the wrist before she could make another move. His large hand, once casually calm and following the instructions of a clear mind, now trembled just a bit in a mixture of rage and uncertainty. There weren't any online guides for what to do in this situation. No self-help manuals could be found sitting around in the human world for what to do if someone's friend were to suddenly appear after being kidnapped and abused like this. "You can't get what you want back from there now. Let's regroup, develop a plan under relative safety, and return to get that sword back and revenge Vivimon." He instructed in the same tone he gave to his partner digimon. There was no sign of play in the dark haired male, even going so far as to not move to hide his damaged right eye as his hair drifted away from it. He was lethally serious, his grip on her wrist tightening just lightly. He needed to know she could hear him.

"We don't have a lot of time and Agumon and I aren't well rested. If we charge in now you're not just getting yourself captured this time. Please, Kitty. Don't make a choice that will put yourself in danger again so soon. I finally have you back."

Kitty took a deep breath as she felt Luko's hands. It is Luko...it really is him....in the flesh.....stop....calm down you're safe. She closed her eyes a bit almost collapsing due to the pain and exhaustion.....she had marks on her wrists from where cuffs clearly were and same for her feet and neck. Kitty took a deep breath and went to talk. She couldn't even get a sound out. I need to tell him....of the others....of the prisoners....of Devimon's personal play things that are in danger.... She froze as she noticed Luko's expression, "Right we need to get out of here.....it is just a family sword....it is not a life..." I can't tell him....I can't lose him like Vivimon....they are already damaged....I can save them when I am healed and have more help....but I need to keep Luko safe.....it's my fault if he didn't spend all day with me on the computer he probably would be still safe.....it is all my fault.

The british girl tried to put on a fake smile which Luko would obviously know. "Let's go Luko.....please it is finally nice to not have a computer screen and be in the flesh....sort of...." SERIOUSLY WHAT KIND OF LINE IS THAT YOU WANTED THIS BUT YOU DIDNT WANT HIM HURT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Kitty went to stand as she stumbled into Luko and paused seeing a figure coming from the distance in the sand, "Luko.....someone is coming......we need to go...it could be one of his men..."

"See, it's actually pretty chilly." Sophia tried to comfort her companion, even as she crossed her arms and started to feel a little too cold. Her eyes were still mostly focused up at the floating castle, and SnowAgumon more than once had to grab her before she tripped over small rocks, plants, and yes even over just slightly higher sand.

SnowAgumon was at least keeping his eyes more open, and was looking very nervous at the field of black metal poles jutting from the desert. He wasn't sure why, he just got a feeling that they should keep away. Then he spotted the figures just below the castle, "Sophia, careful. I think there might be more digimon there."

That got her to look down, she loved meeting new digimon, they were always fascinating and usually friendly. She spotted the figures after a few moments, "maybe they know how to get up to the castle?"

SnowAgumon suddenly regretted his choice to point them out, if they did know, they might be spending too long in the desert, and it would get hot once the sun was up. It wouldn't actually be too harmful to him, but still he would rather avoid it.

He had to pick up his pace, as the excited Sophia started to walk a little faster towards the figures. He knew she wouldn't maintain that pace, she often got too tired quickly, but he didn't want to fall behind too much.

Luko didn't have as much time and patience as he normally would. A fake smile, although far from the real deal, would have to suffice. If he could break down what he knew about her and focus all of his attention upon her, figuring that much out would be as easy as breathing. He knew Kitty well. But, with the threat of more powerful digimon looming over head and Agumon giving Luko the look that usually meant he was all out of fuel to go Greymon, Luko couldn't very well afford to sit around and play games. Games he'd otherwise like to play if they had the time. What he needed time to figure out wasn't whether she was genuinely smiling to him now. Context-wise, he already knew it wasn't her beautiful smile that he once found himself drawn to. Instead, he had to figure out if it was worthwhile to ponder what she might be hiding. It was his first guess that turned his gut upside down and threatened to make him vomit. He initially theorized that her fake smile had something to do with the way she was treated since she's gone missing. And it broke his heart to imagine that she was just putting up an almost brave front just to hide that from him.

"Let's figure things out later." He spoke to her with some renewed authority. It was his responsibility to get both Kitty, his long missing British crush, and Agumon, his digimon companion as far away from that castle as possible before Devimon could return. Hopefully, whatever the fuck that thing was up too, would take at least another minute. Seeing the girl and the SnowAgumon approach from afar, and hearing Kitty's worries about those two actually potentially being henchmen of Devimon, Luko started devising a new plan. Kitty just didn't seem to be in a state that was going to be helpful in terms of escaping and making it to safety. If every potential wall was an enemy and she was afraid, they'd be delayed too long to make it out of here before Devimon returned. Luko peeked down to his digivice in his pocket before looking over to Agumon. As though his companion could read his eye, Agumon shook his head slowly in defeat. Luko let out a small sigh before pulling on a bit of a smile and wrapping an arm around Kitty. "Looks like we'll just have to take that chance!" He spoke much more aggressively, his eye trained on the approaching duo before he'd move to pick Kitty up into both of his arms the way a Princess should be held. If she didn't fight him on the move, he'd make sure to keep her dress folded with her legs and run off towards the approaching individuals with Agumon. The plan was simple. In his heart, he knew it was all over if these two were enemies. A gamble. If these two weren't enemies, they'd make it to safety by escaping the desert and looking for a decent place to lay low. It was all within reach. He just needed this little bit of luck.

Kitty frowned wiggling slightly as she clung to Luko. As she was picked up, Kitty would curl in pain resting her head on his chest. She breathed slowly as she spoke faintly, "Please....it's too dangerous...I don't want to lose another one I care for....." The blond's breasts raised and lowered showing off her semi boney figure. She seemed to be fed clearly but not her usual amount considering how much skinnier she was.....almost unhealthy skinny from her looks.

Kitty felt herself starting to doze from the pain and feeling safer. She closed her eyes keeping her head rested against the Japanese man.

Sophia had to slow down shortly after starting her run. She slowed down so much she stopped, bending over and putting her hands on her knees to catch her breath. SnowAgumon was used to this and walked over to stand beside her. "You get too excited, Sophie." He said watching her catch her breath. He glanced back to where they were heading for a moment. Then took a double take. "Sophie! We have to move, they are charging us! They could be dangerous!"

Sophia looked up, they where now close enough that she could make them out. Two humans! People! There were other people here! If she hadn't just tired herself out running she might have done a little excited hop. She did manage to lift up a hand and wave at them though. "I don't think so! There are other people here!" She tried to raise her voice loud enough, not realizing that if anyone in the castle heard she would be drawing dangerous attention to herself, "Hello!" Her digivice was on easy display, clipped onto the brown shawl she wore around her shoulders, just above her breasts and the white flowery dress she wore. Her long hair blowing a little in the breeze the flowed over the cold desert.

Luko knew she was hurt from the blow of that ape-man digimon's club to her side. Getting her out of the desert was top priority now, though. He kind of doubted that she'd really be okay in the heat when the sun came back up, and it was just flat out easier to hide in any other area because they'd stick out like a sore thumb against the sand. Burying themselves wouldn't work as they'd be likely to overheat before they'd be safe enough to come out and they probably wouldn't work out a way to breathe under the sand anyway. Listening to what she had to say, Luko's eyes widened. A mixture of emotion flew through his chest. He was still worried about her, upset that she has clearly went through something so awful and he wasn't here to safe her. And yet, being reminded that he was someone she cared about made his chest warm almost as much as noticing her breasts rise and fall as she let air escape between her lips. Even though she wasn't quite as full of a figure as he remembered, she was still okay. And, he wasn't going to make sure she remained okay. "You don't have to lose anyone else. And we're not going to lose you." He said to her with a smile before she could finally start to rest in his arms.

To this, even though Luko didn't notice, a silver light took to Agumon's eyes just briefly and their digivice also had a feint glow to it. Although, it would fade before they made contact with the digimon and human that was coming their way, Agumon felt as though something significant changed for Luko now that he shared those words with Kitty. Luko held her closer, finding an almost morbid reason to give a relaxing sigh as carrying Kitty wasn't very difficult at all. He knew her thinner than normal frame was to thank for this, and in his heart he knew this wasn't a good thing. But, physically, he wasn't exactly a star athlete and he wasn't well-fed or super well rested either. In any case, he swore in his heart that he'd prepare her tons of food for when she woke up.

Running towards the digimon and human, Agumon smiled and waved back to the pleasant female human that waved to them. "Hurry!" Agumon raised his own voice back. Luko made it past Sophia without stopping as he charged right past the discernible line that marked their entrance towards a wooded mountainous area of Server Continent. "No time to explain. Just don't go that way. Castle. Bad." Luko huffed a bit in a hurry, not caring now if his right eye was covered by his hair. Agumon following suit as he didn't even pause to eye over his snow-white twin that accompanied the human woman.

Sophia looked at the BlackAgumon who waved. He said hurry, and then the trio all ran past her. She looked at her SnowAgumon, "don't..." she started to say. "I knew it," the Agumon said pushing her to turn around, and using his palms to push her by the butt to hurry her to follow the others. "That is what I wanted you to not say..."

She started after them, not able to run as quickly as Luko, even with him carrying the girl. "Is she okay?" Sophia tried to call forward as she slowly fell behind. She looked over her shoulder, a little disappointed she wasn't going to get a better look at the castle.

"She very much isn't okay." He sounded off from over his shoulder as he continued running right into the woods. "And if you stick around here, you'll find out exactly why!" Luko assumed that whatever Devimon did to Kitty would likely befall any human woman who he gets a hand on. And while he didn't expect to have no energy, he definitely didn't expect to find himself running so fast and for so long with Kitty in his arms. At least Agumon could keep up as he traveled deeper into the woods, leaving scuffs in the ground intentionally so that the human girl and her white Agumon could at least find them without having to match his pace. Though, he sure would hope they'd move a little faster.

Right leg, left leg. He'd huff and huff as he started to feel his wind die out and the fatigue of carrying anything, let alone a whole other person, started wearing on him. If he were stronger or faster they'd be in a better position. He cursed himself silently so that he wouldn't worry Agumon with his harsh words. The pace may have slowed down but he continued until he made it to an ominous cove area where a village of Gomamon and Bukamon roamed around little makeshift straw huts. Before he'd make another step out of the shade of the woods, he looked down to his left to find his partner digimon, Agumon looking to the village with some hope in his eyes. Luko didn't move towards these digimon another step until he'd make sure that if that girl was following them, then she'd manage to find them. He didn't wanna make a bad move now. He looked down to Kitty in the meanwhile, eyeing her face to just be sure she's slumbering away without too many problems. Hopefully the running and her side pains wasn't muddying her rem sleep too much.

The man sounded very insistent that the castle was dangerous. She was having a hard time keeping up with him too, especially because she had just ran a bit as it was. Thinking she lost them, she looked around and spotted the scuffs on the ground. She started walking in that direction. As long as nothing came out of the castle to attack her she would make it, though quite some time after Luko had stopped to wait. She was excited to see people again, after a week in the digital world with just digimon.

She spotted the cove village before Luko, so instead of looking around for him, she figured he went that way for help for the girl he was carrying. She started walking towards the village with SnowAgumon close behind, looking at the Gomamon and Bukamon with a mildly cautious expression.

"Is she..." Luko started, his eyes following the human woman and white Agumon towards the Cove Village. Straight down the oddly angled drop from the woods to the beach-y sands and tall rocks that spanned the open area. At the back there was a deep dark cave, but it seemed these digimon were content with the straw-looking huts. The Bukamon popping in and out of the water and running around with each other while the Gomamon continued building and gathering supplies from the woods or waters. As the human woman approached them, the nearest Gomamon noticed them first, but continued gathering certain kinds of rocks into a net. A specific Gomamon spotted them from further away and approached them faster with a crew of five Bukamon behind him as they neared the duo. "Baka." Luko whispered softly under his breath, his left eye narrowing as he started down towards the cove himself with Agumon in tow. His arms still firm around Kitty, Luko was prepared to take off again at full speed if anything bad happened.

The Gomamon blinked a bit at the human girl and SnowAgumon pair before looking them all over. "Gosh, you two must be far from home." He murmured playfully as the Bukamon moved over to the SnowAgumon, trying to play with him. "What's a SnowAgumon doing out here? And what's this digimon here with you?" The Gomamon asked with his lips curled up into the usual 'W' their lips usually made anyway. At least, in this case it symbolized his playfulness.

SnowAgumon nodded at the Gomamon's first comment. He held up his claws, gently patting the playful Bukamon. He knew Gomamon had a very playful, sometimes overly so, attitude, but wasn't worried about them being aggressive. "This is a human. She isn't from the digital world at all." SnowAgumon explained, "I'm her partner, see." He motioned up at her, to the digivice she wore.

Sophia smiled as she watched the Bukamon circle them playfully, "you little guys are all cute. What are you called?" She tried to reach out and pet them as they went by her, "my name is Sophia, but you can call me Sophie if you like." She looked around, and seen Luko coming from behind her, she was a bit surprised, how did she beat them?

The Bukamon surrounding SnowAgumon like they were going to tackle him turned to Sophia and calmed a little when she pat their heads. Two of them sounded off with the declaration that they were Bukamon at the same time, but slightly off. They weren't very coordinated, but they were very happy creatures as they bounced around. The Gomamon turned his head to look to the digivice. "A human. There's two more over there. Are they all 'human'?" He asked the question strangely as he tilted his head little, letting his red hair tilt with his head. As Luko and Agumon entered the scene, Luko stood on Sophia's left and BlackAgumon joined SnowAgumon's left side simultaneously.

"You can call me Luko." He spoke with a small smile, his mouth muscles didn't make the small smile naturally. As though smiling on command wasn't his biggest strength. But, he made the effort anyway. "I'm the black Agumon's partner. And this here in my arms is Kitty... She's not feeling well." He sounded a little sadder at this, naturally. Nobody liked having their friend hurt. The Bukamon started to chant 'Sophie' and 'Sophia' and 'Sophiemon' back and forth playfully as they circled her more. The Gomamon moved close to Luko now. "Kitty is a human, too. Where's here partner?" The Gomamon was following patterns, not entirely unlike the silly few Bukamon that tagged the end of Sophia's name with 'mon' playfully. Luko frowned and didn't answer, making Gomamon's eyes widen a little. Luko's head shifted downward, no longer looking up into anyone else's eyes.

BlackAgumon stepped forward raising his hand. "Need any help, Gomamon?" He offered right away. "My friends here and I could use some shelter and food for a little while, in exchange, we can definitely help around. Human hands are pretty good at some things that my claws aren't so good for." He grinned, showing his own claws for example. Gomamon appeared to be looking over the other Agumon and the humans as though he were inspecting them for the same eagerness to help.

Sophia watched the Bukamon with a smile as they started circling her. She giggled a little at their enthusiasm and chanting. "Adorable little guys for sure. How about I play with you in a little bit okay?" She tried to pet as many of them as she could before turning to try and check on, Kitty, she heard the other lady's name. Then she turned to the Gomamon that seemed to be the leader, "I can help a bit. I'm not strong or anything, but I am willing to try doing anything you need."

SnowAgumon nodded agreement, "we would be very willing to help you out in return for some shelter and food. And I don't think Sophie is likely to want to go until she plays with the Bukamon for a bit anyway." He looked over at his Dark opposite, assessing him a little. He seemed friendly enough, and had his own partner. It might be nice having more help watching out for Sophia. "Good idea," he said to BlackAgumon.

Gavin woke up in the middle of the forest His head was pounding and how, how did he get here? He had been on a train on a way to an interview before. He tood up and leaned down to grab his bag and gave it a tug, it was much heavier now. When he opened it up and found that it contained five ornate eggs of diffrent colors and designs, but each with a different symbol on it. How did those get there? He looked around and saw no signs of anyone or anything. Pulling his heavier bag onto his shoulder he started walking.

The wind howled against the castle as moans could be heard dying down. Devimon stepped out of a room next to two guards. One of the guards pierced a glance in and noticed a lady devimon tied up soaked and exhausted to a chained wall. In front of her strapped doggie style to a table was a four legged digimon with white fur and a tail....a gatomon the guard thought. She was laying on her face with her butt red hot as if someone or thing did not let her rest and even abused her. He looked back at Devimon who closed the door and smiled, "So now my apemen.....the hours of enjoyment have passed....tell me did my stubborn bride enjoy her little trip to the beach....where is that boy I can not wait to take another of his kind in front of him and slowly break him inch by inch by breaking that augomon in front of him....I mean I am sure I can make that augomon into another of my brides....maybe even a wife if it digivolves into someone with a nice hour glass figure..."

A Hanumon with a mohawk paused as he took a deep breath, "My lord uh Francis got the short end of the stick." The other Hanumon wearing clearly some weird party hat spoke up, "You can say that one of his holes clearly got what was coming to it." The mohawk one started to laugh, "Yeah he got as those humans say rapped by that one."

Devimon pinched his nose, "IT IS CALLED RA......You know what.....I am going to show you two how it feels to be penetrated......" The two hanumon looked confused as the devimon raised his arms and thrust-ed them through the chests of both Hanumon. As they both died breaking down to egg form he smirked, "I guess I had to make a few eggs to get my omlette ready..."

He stepped outside of his castle glaring down noticing the imprint of something being destroyed by a spire spike. He tensed up as he shouted, "MEN SOMEONE FOUND OUT ABOUT THE BLACK SPIRES GET THE GEARS READY IT IS TIME TO GO HUNTING FOR A HERO! I WANT HIS PRINCESS FOUND AND I WANT HIM ALIVE TO WATCH ME BREAK THAT BITCH." He turned quickly as figures of various digimon emerged from the forests near him looking off the floating island.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Kitty breathed a bit more normal as she slowly woke up. She blinked looking around at a village she semi-recognized from defending months and months prior. "Luko......this isn't an illusion right......you really are here......can we go home...please..." She still looked shattered but was at least starting to sound normal even if it was her more depressed normal. She paused seeing the other digimon and freezing as she saw a viximon walking by, "Vivi....." She shook her head sulking as she saw it was not blue and muttered, "Sorry.....I thought you were my friend....." She took a deep breath feeling her side for her sword hilt. She felt herself sulk more feeling nothing but scraps of a gown, "He really did happen.....that devil really did take Grandfather's sword.....his monster killed Vivi....." She looked around seeing the stranger with the black Augumon, "So you were right Luko.....they were not a threat.....are they carrying the crest of the digidestined too?"

One of the older digimon a terriormon walked over as he patted the shoulder, "Glad to see your still alive.....We thought devimon killed ...." Kitty closed her eyes tight hearing that name of the devil. She quickly tightened her legs shut as if trying to keep herself protected. Her hands grasped tight to Luko as she breathed faster. The Terriormon's eyes opened wide for a few moments, "Oh.....so he did that.....my condolences...he uhm.....yeah we thought it was just digimon that he did that with.....well you are safe we will keep you here protected and healing......just keep out of site when that island comes nearby and we should pose no threat to him....." He glanced at Luko and spoke faintly, "I assume you knew her before she got trapped here......maybe we can have a personal talk about what happened while she rests."

Back
Top Bottom