Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon - Dreams of a Dark World

Orgremon surveyed the fight. It was two on two, Arcadiamon and himself vs this Knightmon and Greymon. "You damn right I took the eggs. And no glorified errand boy of Appolloman is taking them back," replied the nightmare soldier. He then suddenly rushed at Knightmon swining his club at the other Digimon's head trying to cave in that helmet.

They're was a blurr and the rush if leaves as a huge creatured leaped from the forest and landed between Ogremon and the Greymon. The wolf like creature was a Garurumon. It snorted at the Ogremon and snarled. "So your the ones causing all this havok. Return the armor and leave the humans alone and I won't tear you to shreads."
Something climbed off his back and landed on his heels. Gav had met this digimom quite by accident and once he stoped freaking out they had filled each other in. He ran up to the girl or rather the digimon they were sitting on and looked up. Leaning on his knees as he huffed and puffed, not from running but from holding on to the Garurumon he said. "He kid... I think we should get out of the way and let the monsters sort things out..." he nodded to the Greymon.

When the Ogremon attacked Garurumon caught the club in his mouth and held it in a death grip as he snarled and tried to wrench it from the other digimins hand.

Last edited:
Ogremon was sudden;y disarmed. He watched the club get tore from his hand. "You brat Garurumon! I will never return my excellent armor to a pup like you!" shouted Ogremon. Though he did admit that being disarmed had him at a disadvantage. "Attack you blade thing data eater!" said Ogremon to the other evil monster. He then began to heroically run away! Quick, somebody must stop this jerk or the eggs will be his!

Back
Top Bottom