Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon - Dreams of a Dark World [OOC]

I think there must be something wrong on my end because I haven't been getting any alerts about this thread so I didn't know anyone was saying anything. My apologies.

I admit I took a few liberties but I thought it might be better just to anticipate a little bit just to save time. Normally this has gone fine for me and no one has had a problem clealry I was wrong to this time and I apologize.

I'm just going to delete the offending posts.

That actually leaves the roleplay in an even more dire situation. Would everyone else have to edit or delete their messages since your earliest post that was deleted? It's a really sticky situation.

All together, I've never personally seen you do this sort of thing in past roleplays we were both involved in. I'm concerned as there seems to be a rather large disconnect. In the past when our characters had a disagreement, your OOC-game was on point and it seemed like things are largely kept within the bounds of how roleplay etiquette generally works. Something is different here.

I'm going to be looking for opinions for what our next step as a roleplay should be to resolve what remains as an issue. It's not impossible to move forward, but some solutions might be a little controversial. If you have a suggestion or an opinion on other people's suggestions please share them. I'd very much like to resume the roleplay with the least amount of edits or changes required.

Im talking with some of the other players and I have a plan to fix this. I just need to wait to here back from them. I apperently missread this game and I apologize for that but I will try to keep things more on point in the future.

The only post that will need to be removed really is Zeth's last one since that at the point where all the trouble starts. I'm trying to rest everything else in a way more acceptable to the group without requiring a lot of rework in their part.

Can I get everyone to agree to have a brief hiatus from posting in the IC until everything is sorted? Adding onto the pile isn't going to fix the issue, especially if new posts reference what's happened in earlier posts that may be edited or deleted.

I simply accept the new Garurumon post and let Ogremon be disarmed. I was going to give greymon or the new guy a shot to punch him out and call it a day. Sorry I posted before checking the ooc.

I found your post kind of suprising actually because I exspected this to turn into a tug of war or for you to just swing him like a bat or something.

I get that my attempts to fix this are kind of clumsy and the threading system doesn't help. I apologize I was just trying to fix things quickly so I didn't break things up too bad and I am sorry if I made things worse.

I simply accept the new Garurumon post and let Ogremon be disarmed. I was going to give greymon or the new guy a shot to punch him out and call it a day. Sorry I posted before checking the ooc.
Yeah but, that doesn't solve all of the issues. And building on it further before we get things sorted makes things only more frustrating. Especially after I asked if we could take a break from posting to fix everything first and just get past this knot.

Eh, fuck it. I think we're all caught up now. Everyone knows now that Sophia and Kitty aren't right next to each other, that those active OOC seem to majority vote against including ultimate stage digimon combat-wise right now. And I believe we're all clear about what won't work assumption-wise. People need to be able to write for their own characters, etc. After all of that, I do believe if the conflict in that fight is resolved then it should all be good.

If the premises in my previous post are acknowledged by everyone, then yeah. Mostly just common sense stuff moving forward. Everyone can resume and we should be all right.

If everyone is okay with this idea I am proposing I think we got a way to fix all of this.

First thing before I do that,

Please read the character posts fully prior for anyone confused....lots of us did backstory and posted bout it. I have no digimon...she was killed by the data eater monster who is currently in the rp under Devimon's control. If the armored egg pm to me about using it on my digimon was let through I would have just made the big bad become even worse and leave working for his bunny monster boss.

Now my suggestion is to have all the characters have black spots in their memories from the missing, changed, and newer posts. They would find out that the data eater was eating the time stream data. Also known as the cache or history log of data. So many of our things that happened in the digital world are now missing and we all clearly know something happened to our pasts just not what. Us finding this data eater doing it more to another person's memory (Figuring Ogremon if my husband lets me or Devimon.) It would drastically change that character and we could easily be like wait taht thing just ate the wrong data, the one with the harem stuff devimon loves.....he seems to not even have a boner looking at the women. Then Devimon be all like Women ew...no im into the men god what is wrong with you they got nothing down there to offer me.

I do think this is kind of a funny fix if we go with it but I wanted to make sure all are okay with this and on the same page. If we are all on it I will make a post for the data eater to resolve the past.

Now that it's up, I remain curious as to what people think of the idea. I'm not a tyrant and my opinion shouldn't be the end-all-be-all. Let's see what people think! I personally found it to be a quirky, fun way to address a headache. But, I think it's a little bit too meta for my taste. I fear it that it's a bit much.

If it garners largely positive feedback and most people wanna move forward with it, I'll have no problem agreeing to do so as well. I do think it's a fun idea.

If everyone is okay with this idea I am proposing I think we got a way to fix all of this.

First thing before I do that,

Please read the character posts fully prior for anyone confused....lots of us did backstory and posted bout it. I have no digimon...she was killed by the data eater monster who is currently in the rp under Devimon's control. If the armored egg pm to me about using it on my digimon was let through I would have just made the big bad become even worse and leave working for his bunny monster boss.

Now my suggestion is to have all the characters have black spots in their memories from the missing, changed, and newer posts. They would find out that the data eater was eating the time stream data. Also known as the cache or history log of data. So many of our things that happened in the digital world are now missing and we all clearly know something happened to our pasts just not what. Us finding this data eater doing it more to another person's memory (Figuring Ogremon if my husband lets me or Devimon.) It would drastically change that character and we could easily be like wait taht thing just ate the wrong data, the one with the harem stuff devimon loves.....he seems to not even have a boner looking at the women. Then Devimon be all like Women ew...no im into the men god what is wrong with you they got nothing down there to offer me.

I do think this is kind of a funny fix if we go with it but I wanted to make sure all are okay with this and on the same page. If we are all on it I will make a post for the data eater to resolve the past.

Okay, I thought Snow Agumon was yours. I was a bit confused they're sorry.

I think that it's an intresting plot point best used later. I feel like this situation is a bit convoluted and confusing as is and I thin it's best just to stay the course with how things are right now and let things normalize first. Things may be a bit weird but we've fixed all the power imbalance stuff I made with Knightmon and now all the posts are at least straight enough to be played off of each other again.

I honestly don't care anymore. I'm out. O U Double T OUTT! I'll let Ogremon die in the next hit and move on.

I honestly don't care anymore. I'm out. O U Double T OUTT! I'll let Ogremon die in the next hit and move on.
That's discouraging.
I suppose I can't blame you and you were free to leave whenever you wanted. That still sucks.

I think i might leave to and make a group thread with a similar timeline just minor tweaks. I just I don't want to deal with this happening over and over.

Back
Top Bottom