Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Every Nord (w/ Mr.Aznable)

The flesh twitched beneath her every touch, soft moans becoming an unending stream. Oh, she could get used to this.

Greyta arches and lets out a breathless moan, gently tangling her fingers in Mirai's hair.

She melts and moans her name lowly, a sound that sent a chill down her spine. Her juices were sweet, and her skin was so soft.

"I'm not a very patient woman." She said and moved to her bag, pulling out a purple-ish blue thick looking gelatinous cock, "I made this with Netch jelly that I permanently froze with frost salts. It has kept me quite happy through many lonely nights."

She put it on with some tanned leather and straps before moving over, forcing Greyta's legs apart, "Self lubricating~ it'll have you screaming all night~"

She chuckled and started pushing into her slowly. The jelly molded to fit into her and immediately stretched out as it penetrated, stretching her walls blissfully.

She gasped and moaned loudly, cutting it off and muffling it with the pillow. She took a breath and panted hard. "D-Divines..~!"

She buried herself inside Greyta and moved so she could watch as the toy was swallowed by her greedy pussy.

Greyta muffled her cries, her core gushing all over the artificial cock. It was hypnotic, watching the girth of the cock be squeezed by her tight pussy.

Back
Top Bottom