Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Every Nord (w/ Mr.Aznable)

"Not from dunmer?" She asked, "Understandable, a lot of my brethren could care less for Nords. But I am a woman who enjoys a little meat over marrow~"

They continued to talk and drink, enjoying each other's company, Mirai was pleasant despite her rough looking exterior.

"Sorry to keep you so long." Mirai apologized, "If you want to spend more time together when you're done, I'll be renting a room here for a few days."

"I would love to spend more time with you.." she smiled. She got up and headed back to work.

Mirai grabbed her things and gave a large sum of gold to Keerava to rent a room before heading up. "Disgusting." One old Nord muttered.

She made a noise and when the rest of the customers left, she went to check on the Dunmer woman.

"Come in.." Mirai called and when Greyta stepped into the room Mirai was in no more than leather coverings over her breasts and nether regions. She was a very toned woman, not overly muscular like some of the Riften guards but she was incredibly fit. She covered up and apologised.

Greyta flushed again. "M-My apologies.. I wished to come check on you is all.." she said softly.

She smiled and laid her head down, "It was very warm even without my armor, I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable.."

"Ah, I see.." she said. "Well, I am off the clock so.. it wouldn't really be for sale.." she said.

"I've had female clients before, back when I worled for Helga.." she said. "And I would be lying if I didn't say you weren't attractive.." she said.

Back
Top Bottom