Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] My Hero Academia

Alright so been waiting for others to post....think I might just start posting a next seen and those who show get into the scene. If you wish for your character to still continue and not to fade into the dark like Miho in Yugioh then please post.

I'm working on her character profile right now! :eek:

@Cylian997 realized you probably mean rp...technically anywhere the school, the city pretty much would say the active scenes with characters. There is going to be vigilantes as well.

How will new students start, by doing a test like in the beginning or will they simply transfer to U.A. Highschool and join one of the classes??

Now to bother he Revnarh with my role playing posts so other students other her! Combo post go!

So i am starting to think clearly and I realized I need to cut it back specially now with how I am still recovering.
I am going to stop all my games but two on bmr since i think 4 stories to keep track of might be best for now.
I am not as strong mentally now as I use to be so guess it just had to take the dip like my physical health.

I did see I was really enjoying this game and had pictures but yeah I need to step down and accept that my heath is most important especially now.

Alright people, THIS RP IS DEAD! Closed, over, ect. Princess Kaylin and I are no longer GMing it. Though dead, feel encouraged to take you characters from here and enjoy your own MHA rp threads. Go on now. Shoo.

i know way too little about MHA and kinda joined up here on a lark thinking i might pick it up as i go, so probably not me.

Back
Top Bottom