Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Covert Ops (lunar and Guardian)

"no one owns me not even you" Kim growled at him again and then worked on getting one of her hands-free so that she could get out of there.

Russell left her in the room alone since everything was well and truly locked up so she couldn't get out of the room

"Are you sure about that." Victor spoke before he was sliding his fingers inside of her, making sure that he was nice and wet for him.

As far as Russell was concerned, she couldn't get out. But she wasn't a normal woman that was for sure. But there wasn't any way that he would be able to find out anything about her since the only files she had were when she came to the United States. She was apart of the police force special unit, but nobody could get access to her family history. Nobody knew who her family was, there was no connection at all. So needless to say if she really wanted to get out of that room, she could.

Kim hissed and then she managed to get one of her arms free and after slapping him she shoved him away from her and then quickly released her other hand so she could get to work on freeing her legs/

Victor just gave a chuckle before he spoke, "Oh I like them fiesty." With that he was actually shifting and pinning her down, using his weight against her. There was a small whistle from him, and Kitty was going into the room, a needle going into Kim's arm.

"I'll kill you, you bastard" Kim hissed when the needle went into her arm and did her best to yank it away from them so that she could get free of them

Victor was just giving a smirk before he spoke, "Man if only this was the first time I had gotten threatened like that." With that he was looking towards Kitty and thanking her, before telling her to get back to her man. Yeah Victor had bought Kitty a while ago, but had ripped up her contract, now she just stayed with him because it was a place to stay, and people left her alone. But now that she was married, things weren't as bad, especially since her husband was in the process of having their house built. Few more months and they could leave.

"how many of them will actually go through with it once they are able to cause I will" Kim glared at him as she was already plotting how to get free and even killing him in retaliation

Victor just looked towards Kitty for a moment who had a thoughtful look before she spoke, "Seven, myself included. But in the end... I sided with Victor because he offered me a roof over my head in exchange for something. I cook for him, and until my husband gets our house built, I have a roof over my head."

"well I won't" Kim didn't say she had a way to take care of herself since she didn't want to give away the fact that she was a cop

"And once again, that is what they have all said. It is a lot better than being sent back to that market. Unless of course, you want to be auctioned off again. I can arrange for that." Victor spoke before he was dismissing Kitty, who was bounding out of the room and into the arms of the male that was waiting outside of the door.

"Just a sedative you make you a bit drowsy, and something to make you a little more.... playful and compliant." Victor spoke and was recuffing her, before his fingers were returning to her womanhood.

Anzhela eventually got up from the bed and walked off into the bathroom that was connected to the room. No door but it was better than there being no bathroom at all. Not even the walk in shower had a door, but really she couldn't complain at that point in time. Digging around in the cupboards she thankfully found a bottle of Tylenol and a first aid kit. Worked for her. Meant that she could rebandage herself since blood had started to seep through and she wanted to see how bad it actually was.

Kim growled at him and then jerked when he touched her "get the fuck away from me you asshole" Kim's head was already throbbing from the mix of the two drugs in her system

"I don't think so. Man you are so wet right now." Victor groaned before he was pushing the head of his cock against her entrance, before pushing inside of her.

Victor just chuckled before he spoke, "The drugs will be kicking in soon. And you'll end up begging me for more." With that he was giving a groan as he was entering her fully. She was so tight around him.

"Oh you will." Victor spoke as he fucked her, slowly picking up speed. God she felt so good at that point in time. Good thing he had been smart about putting on a condom before he had taken to fucking her. He really didn't want kids anytime soon.

Unfortunately for her it was most definitely not a dream, and for the next few hours he took to fucking her. He had gone through a number of condoms in the process but now he was done. He got to his feet after making sure that she was tied down tightly and wasn't going to be able to escape.

Little did either of the guys know, was that there were some other jealous people out there that had taken a liking to the two females, from the moment that they had laid eyes on them. And the only way to get them was to kill their current masters.

once her finally left Kim went back to work on getting her arms free so that she could get her legs free as well and escape from that hell hole

Even if she did manage to get free, she wasn't going to be able to get out of the room at all. Although things were going to get rather chaotic when after a while everything went from being silent to....all that could be heard was gunfire.

Anzhela was settling back on the bed although she was perking up a bit when she heard noise from outside the room which had her moving off of the bed. A bit ago she had heard a lot of gunfire and now... there was somebody outside of the room. By the sounds of it the lock was being picked. An intruder perhaps? Only time could tell. Or it was the owner of the house, and he had lost the key or something.

(don't want attack just yet)

Russel looked at the child trying to break into his room as the child was trying to find the stash of candy he kept in his office for the children on their birthday. when the child spotted him the little boy blushed a bit and then ran off knowing full well he was in a lot of trouble not because he had been trying to break into his room but because he had gotten caught doing it.

Back
Top Bottom