Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Covert Ops (lunar and Guardian)

LunarWolf

Cluster
The major metropolitan police force worked with agencies from all over the world to help battle crime in their great city but what is kept from everyone but the governor and the head of the group is that there is a special covert operations team there is currently only one member on the team and unlike every other cop in the city she didn't go through the academy and was in a league of her own. having graduated from college at 17 and is a skilled hacker which got her into some trouble and eventually caught by the police who gave her the option of working for them or going to jail. using her head she decided to work for them and now this female works alone and in the background to help keep the city.

Kim sat in the office of her chief and listened as she got lectured AGAIN about how working alone was dangerous and how he was going to assign her a partner to help keep her in line. "if you could actually find someone qualified to work with me and who can keep up with the work I do then we will talk but until then I am going to get back to my office and get back to work." Kim dropped the latest file she had on his desk and then she got up and headed back to her "office" this room was filled with computers and screens from floor to ceiling. Kim walked over and hit a few keys on her keyboard and then she was looking at the most recent case. from how it looked a drug and prostitute ring was being run on the local college campus and several students had died from a drug overdose and several more had gone missing

The drug and prostitution ring had been going on for a number years, although even with all of the agencies in the world looking into it, nobody seemed to get any closer to figuring out who ran the damn thing. And throughout the years it was just spreading, and every day it seemed to get worse. People were dying from drug overdose, or being murdered. Mainly woman were being sold as prostitutes, some of them having the unlucky experience of being illegally smuggled to a different country. Either being shipped from another country to America, or being shipped from America to a foreign country to the highest bidder, especially after they had started up the auctioning. It has been concluded that the ring had spread far beyond the college though, that was just were it was more obviously prevalent. After all most of the buyers wanted young adults.

A young woman with long white-blonde hair made her way towards a large building, holding a parasol above her head to stop the sunlight from falling on her bare skin that was showing. She wore a black off the shoulder long sleeve high-low lace dress, that well to about the middle of her thighs in front, and a bit past the back of her knees in back. Paired with that was a pair of tights and a pair of black high-heeled boots. Deep blue, almost sapphire colored, eyes just glanced around before she was walking up the stairs into the building, her heels clicking faintly on the ground. Once inside she was closing her parasol and walking towards where somebody was sitting behind a desk. "Excuse me, I'm here to see your Chief." the woman spoke, her voice clearly having a Russian accent to it. This had the person behind the desk giving a nod before she was calling a number before sending her up to the third floor.

The young woman made her way to the elevator and making her way up to the third floor. The twenty-three year old woman was from Russia, and had come to America on the recommendation of her parents, who were definitely people that one didn't want to piss off, especially considering they were the leaders of the powerful Russian Mafia, a group that people didn't want to piss off, just like most people wanted to avoid the Sicilian Mafia from Italy or the Yazuka in Japan. The three powerhouse crime bosses, and Ahzhela had ties to all three of the groups. She was an informant, and she worked will all the groups, but at that point in time it worked out since they were all at peace with one another. Yet again her parents were the leaders of the Russian Mafia, and she had two older brothers. One of which had ended up marrying the daughter of the Silician head, and the duo had recently taken over since her parents had passed away, and the Yakuza had decided that they were better off being allies with the other two.

"Ah you must me Miss Ahzhela, welcome to America." the man behind the desk spoke after she entered the room, which had her just studying him for a brief moment in time. She eventually sat down and listened to the situation at home. Ah drug rings and prostitution rings, now those she most definitely knew a lot about, although since her parents and brother had taken over, their direct branches didn't partake in any of that. But that didn't mean that smaller factions or branches didn't take part in it.

(Her dress https://www.devilnight.co.uk/2294-9...r-long-sleeves-high-low-lace-gothic-dress.jpg
Anzhela is pronounced like Angela )

Kim finished her research into the group and hacked into the college's system to enter herself into the collage. Kim then sighed when she was called back to the chief's office for some reason. butting her work on hold Kim got up and headed do to his office. with waist length black hair and deep green eyes, Kim stood out when she was walking around the building. while she went by Kim her full name was Kimberly so when someone called her by that name she usually ignored them as she didn't use to hearing it.

The chief had been talking to Ahzhela about the situation at hand, getting her caught up with everything that was going on. It wasn't long before there was a knock on the door and Kim was entering his office. This had the elderly man rising to his feet before he spoke, "Ah you're finally here Kim." With that he was once again explaining the full situation, as if they didn't know what was going on. This actually had Ahzhela rolling her eyes for a brief moment in time before the Russian woman spoke, "Please skip to the point." He cleared his throat before he spoke, "Kim this is Ahzhela, she is from Russian and is here to lend her expertise into the matter at hand. From here on, you two will be working together."

Kim raised her eyebrow at him "she may be an expert but as I pointed out earlier I don't need a partner" Kim was not pleased that he had called someone in to work on her case without speaking to her first since she needed to be kept apprised of everything going on in her department

"Well obviously help is needed since we aren't getting anywhere at all with this, and a strange but unique offer was handed to us on a silver platter. It isn't often that a powerhouse crime family is offering to lend aid, but they have." the chief spoke after a moment in time before glancing towards Ahzhela, who was giving a nod. Yes even if Russia she worked with her own secret covert group, other than with the mafia itself. Being apart of a mafia most definitely had its perks, and she was the one in her group that you didn't want to fuck with. Sure she wasn't a hacker like Kim, but she had her own ways of getting information. She had connections everywhere, and all she had to do was make a simple call to find out what she wanted to do. "From what the chief tells me, you are only focusing on what is happening at the college, and everybody things that that is where the ring is. No it isn't. That is just where they are getting people from, since they are easy to get ahold of. I'll be on my way myself to an upcoming auction to see what "goods" they have for sale." Ahzhela spoke after a moment in time, before she was tying her long hair up.

Kim turned and looked at her "going to one of those is madness if they don't catch you your lucky if they do you become one of their goods and I would rather not have to send a rescue team to get you, as for focusing on the school I am trying to find a way in to the lower ranks and work my way up the school is the key to that besides if you can shut down their supply from there they have to look for a new source"

Ahzhela gave a soft laugh before she spoke, "Oh honey I can do a lot more than shut it down. I may be from Russia but... even here the Russian Mafia is to be feared." With that she was flipping her hair over her shoulder before she was turning on her heel and leaving the room although she did pause for a moment. "And did you truly think that this was my first time going to an auction. They aren't that hard to deal with, especially if you have expertise, knowledge, and attitude that tells people not to fuck with you." After that she was leaving the room so that she could head off to go to the ring. The moment she was walking outside, a male with dark brown hair was falling in beside her, asking her how everything at went. Her Shadow that had been sent by her father to keep an eye on her, and to assist her as needed.

Kim shook her head and then headed out of the office to her own so she could finish her work without being bothered by anyone else

Ahzhela just mumbled something to her Shadow about Americans being weak-minded, not really wanting to do something about stuff. "Just ignore it, Princess. You have been given permission to do as you need to do." her shadow spoke and was ruffling her hair a bit, before the duo were sliding into the waiting car and driving off. They were heading towards a warehouse that was downtown, although while in the car, Ahzhela was fixing her hair up a bit so that it wasn't going to be as easy to grab, and so that she had various hidden weapons on her.

Kim quickly finished her work and then headed out of the building and headed to the school. as she walked she walked by their car and once she was out of her work clothes and in street clothes she fit their profile for the perfect girl to be sold

Who knew if Kim had intentionally dressed like that and painted a target on her back, but she had done just that. A few people had spotted her and were already taking to pass on the message that they had found a perfect new target. They didn't directly follow her but the message was passed on and there were a number of people around keeping an eye out for her. Meanwhile, Ahzhela had arrived at the auction and was striding inside with her Shadow, although the pair looked a look different. She had intentionally dressed like the perfect girl to be sold, while her Shadow acted as though he wanted to turn her into the auction.

Kim felt like there were eyes on her and it made her a little nervous. when she walked down an alley between to building she let out a scream when someone jabbed a needle in to her shoulder and soon her world was going black

"Got her. Lets get her back before the auction starts." a male spoke and Kim's limp body was being hauled up off the ground, and put into the back of the van, and they were taking off soon enough.

Kim groaned several minutes later and felt something cold beneath her body. this was when she also noticed that someone had stripped her of all her clothes. "damn it where am I and why does my head hurt so much" Kim was more then a little confused as to what was going on

"Welcome to the Auctions. You are officially one of the new products." came the familiar voice of Ahzhela, although she was there voluntarily, not really caring if she didn't have anything on. She wasn't really ashamed of her body at all, her nice hourglass figure and her C Cup breasts. And it helped with the long hair which helped cover up if it came to that.

Kim looked at her and just glared before she winced a little and then looked at the mark on her arm. thankfully it was just colored Henna ink but it still hurt like a bitch and she was more then a little pissed off

"Not sure why you are glaring at me. Not my fault you ended up here." Ahzhela spoke as she was getting to her feet after a moment in time, standing in the cage with no fucks to give at that point in time. A lot of the girls that were there learned that the easy way to get through it, was to just do as they were told. Or some even flirted with every man that she saw, this had the auction bidding take a bit longer. Men fighting over her, and eventually the auctioneer would call it off for the time being, and move onto the next product. Stopped her from being bought, at least a bit longer.

"not mine either" Kim didn't like the pain she was in it was easy to have something done to a person but it took time for it to heal.

"How were you dressed. You have to be very careful of how you are dressed." was all Ahzhela could say as she was holding onto the bars of the cage that she was in. Oh seemed like they were getting auctioned off that day already, not that she was worried. She was still going to get information that she wanted, which is probably why she didn't mind the fact that she was in the situation. She was falling onto the ground of the cage though when it was being moved all of a sudden.

"I was in jeans a tank and a sweater not really revealing stuff" Kim let out a small cry when she was jerked back and she fell to the ground.

Man these people were rough assholes, and they were definitely in for a shock when they were drawn out of the cages and lead up onto a cages like that. "And some new products." the auctioneer spoke with a grin. Of course everybody was wearing a mask of some sort, so that they couldn't be easily IDed. "This little vixen here is a foreigner with a lovely Russian accent. C-Cup breasts." the man spoke and the guy that was holding onto Ahzhela to stop her from running was leading her out onto the stage in front of everybody and gripping her breasts from behind.

Russell leaned forward in his seat and smiled a little as he liked what he was seeing. when the bidding started Russell let it go up and when everyone stopped bidding he topped it. Russell smiled when no one else topped his bid and she was brought to him. before she was handed off she was given a sedative it would make it so she didn't struggle against him or try to run while they finished the bidding. Russell settled her on to his lap and then shifted her legs so that he could finger her while he sat there and watched the rest of the bidding. Kim was pulled up next and described which included her D-cup breasts

Ahzhela was pretty calm while up on the stage although before she was lead to the man that she had been bought by, she was hauling off and decking the man that had been holding her, which had him grunting in pain. Obviously he had it coming for some reason, the bruising that was forming on her breast would be the explanation for that. Although she was giving a small hiss of pain at the needle that was sliding into her arm and the drug that was being injected into her system. Well that made her woozy for a brief moment in time, probably why she had no problem with sitting on his lap for a while, and she didn't fight back against him fingering her. Although after a bit she would find herself shivering slightly in the cold and rubbing at her arm a bit where the needle had pierced her skin.

The bidding started and soon enough somebody was raising their paddle when it seemed like the last bid had been called in. A male with brown hair and hazel eyes just leaned back in his seat and was gesturing to one of his other girls to go up and fetch her. A normal thing for him. The girl was walking up to the stage, and was putting a collar around the neck of Kim and telling her that from hence forth her birth name was no longer her name, she would answer to whatever their master decided to call her. With that she was leading her back over to the brown haired male, and taking her spot next to him, just holding onto his arm how she had been, his arm more or less resting between her breasts. Victor had the new female sitting on his lap after she was sedated and took to nibbling on her neck a bit.

Kim tried to get free but when she was sedated her head lulled back and to the side exposing her neck.

Russell looked up when the bidding finally ended about an hour later and they were given the option of using one of the rooms there or heading home. Russell chose to go home as he had a long drive but he also had a custom limo so they could fuck the whole ride and no one would hear them

Back
Top Bottom