Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Notice Conversations Enhanced Announcement - Updated 7/6/2018

Aye, really cruddy that Project Wonderful shut down :( And my apologies Vekseid, that did get a bit presumptuous of me there, didn't it? ^^;

*ahem* That said, I have data to report; The stated current situation regarding new accounts and PMs is that sub-5 post accounts can receive private conversation messages from someone else, but cannot reply and especially cannot initiate new private conversations, correct?

I had a brief misadventure the other day, wherein I inadvertently discovered that this is not in fact the case; with only 2 posts on a fresh account, I was not only able to reply to a conversation started with me, I was able to initiate a conversation with someone else. The stated restrictions on private conversations for new accounts are not functioning. Just reporting this information so that you can look into it @Vekseid , and poke at it until you can make it work the way it's supposed to.

That isn't the current situation, no.

It'll be sometime after I've finished the next iteration (which will bring other things like unlimited PM edits for qualifying members). Before it goes into effect I will be discussing proper thresholds, etc. with @Karameida

Ah, my apologies, I misread your initial reply on the last page--I thought you were referring to the situation as it currently stood.

Back
Top Bottom