Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final Sexual Fantasy (East, and Starmech)

As she started screaming for Rin the door beside hers started to make noise, before finally slamming open, the creature that emerged from that door was not human. It was large, and orange scaled, it's eyes covered with a blindfold, one that was frilly like it had forgotten to take off the one it slept with, and it also hadn't dressed properly it stood wearing what equated to a bathrobe. The creature growled. "It's too early for your screaming, some of us are still trying to sleep."

It's voice was dry, cracked and the creature sniffed the air for a moment. "Don't recognize your scent, you must be new here. There are rules against shouting in the bed area for a reason you know. Some of us work nightshift!" Despite his chastising about her screaming in the hall, he was now shouting at her.

Calming down he did his best not to fume with anger. "Now is there something I can help you find."

~~~

Elsewhere Rin was wondering through the halls. This place was a lot larger than he had originally expected it to be, compared to the house, and his legs were still shaking as he walked. He wasn't used to the motion of putting one foot in front of the other, and the feeling of his bare feet along the floor boards was odd, after so many years of not having any feeling in his legs suddenly having the gift of walk was difficult to manage. He stumbled, and fell his staff clattering to the ground as he landed on his face.

He got up slowly, gathering his legs under him, and then slowly picking himself up, using his staff to lift himself, and get back underway as soon as he could.

Mia was franticly calling for her brother, only for something completely unexpected to her to pop up. The gal gasped and almost fell back on the floor at the sight of the lizardman. A thousand thoughts crossing through her mind in the span of seconds.

Was she dreaming still? What this some hallucination? Was it a prank? It just couldn't be posible...

"W-what is this place!?" She exclamed. At a closer look she noticed he was a Bangaa, straight from the world of Ivalice; From Final fantasy. This made less and less sense, putting her at an edge.

What was going on!?"

--------------------------------

Rin felt himself fall, but didn't quite reach it. Rather he could fell someone had grab him in time and pulled him back up.

"Oh my, you need to be more careful, kupo. You almost fell down the stairs..."

If the young man were to look he'd find himself in front of a rather odd person. A girl by looks and sound of her voice; But not human. Big fluffy ears, white fur with her hair being more of a slight indigo added to silver locks, made into a small bun on the back; A pair of wings on her back and a bouncing pomp-pom antenna on her head. She wore what seemed like a purple vest and brown pants.

"Is everything alright? You look rather frightened, kupo." She asked.

"Did you hit your head or something?" The dry voice of the Bangaa showing both impatience with the Hume girl, and a little bit of exasperation. He was used to people reacting to a Bangaa with fear, but she seemed completely out of it.

He looked towards her, unsure exactly what he was supposed to do with the girl as she continued to panic and go through the various stages of denial asking questions about where she was. He decided to humor her since she seemed genuinely confused. "You are in the town of Gollund, in a tavern. You are currently in the territory of Clan Talon, and I think you had way too much to drink last night."

Though he didn't really smell any booze on her, lots and lots of sex mind you, he could smell the fact that she seemed to have been sexually active within the last 24 hours, but that was Hume's for you, they seemed to fuck like rabbits, even more so than the actual viera. He tried his best not to judge them for it. "Now keep your voice down, lots of people are still sleeping. Breakfast is being served downstairs."

As if to offer to be her guide he gestured for her to follow. "I'm Conz, what's your name Hume."

~~~~~

Rin's eyes widened as he was caught and pulled upwards he didn't see who had saved him, but looking around as he caught his breath he leaned more on his staff than he had in moments prior. "Yeah, sorry about that, It's been a few years since I walked." He chuckled for a moment feeling his legs shiver needing a seat.

He looked down to see who had saved him. His eyes already so confused just seemed to accept the fact that there was a creature straight out of final fantasy standing next to him helping him stand upright. He leaned down for a moment to be a touch closer bringing his face to her eye level was difficult but he looked over her with curiosity. He poked the soft ball of something that stuck out from her head. "What... you are the cutest."

"Sorry, I have... no idea where I am right now, and I was with my sister so I am a touch worried about her, but you... are adorable."

Mia was still shocked from the realisation. There was no doubt about it. This was a Bangaa; A real Baanga...

Did that mean she was now in Ivalice? It sure seemed like it. Her gaze moved from place to place, taking all of the hallway she found herself in. Her heart beating started to slow down, the shock starting to vanish. Still confused as if this was a dream or not she said, although slightly stuttered, "M-my name is Mia..."

She got up and dusted herself off, taking another look at her new clothes. "Look is just...it's quite of a weird story how I got her. It's, um, hard to believe I guess...but could tell you over breakfast."

Despite her worry of this situation. She was still hungry...

-------------------------------------

The Moogle girl was a bit confusing at what the Hume was talking about. A soft eep leaving her lips when he suddenly moved very close to her. And then he started to play with her pom-pom and as he called her cute. Her cheeks quickly brightened in a red hue as she exclaim, "H-hey don't toy with that, kupo!!"

He stopped rather quick it seemed, but he continued to call her adorable, which just made her even more embarrassed. "Um, I'm not s-sure what you're talking about. But if you're looking for someone I guess I can, um, help you, kupo."

She extended her hand to him with a shy but warm smile. "My name is Arielle. What's yours, kupo?"

Conz nodded he wasn't about to turn anyone away when they wanted food. He started to lead her to the downstairs. "We can talk about your story over breakfast than." He said nodding his head, he wasn't going to inquire about why she reeked of sex, it wasn't any of his business.

The downstairs was lively. The tavern upper floor was for a large host of rooms, but the downstaries was a large auditorium of tables, with several rooms on the sides, and a small stage to the back wall. There was another staircase leading back upstairs on the other side of the building and a few windows showed the light of the morning sun. "This is the heart of our guild. We are a touch small at the moment, only about 12 strong, but we are also in a rather remote town, so their is no shortage of work."

Conz pulled up a chair to a table, and sat down waiting to be approached by someone to take their order. "So what's the long story? You don't really smell like any Hume i've ever met before, there are weird smells clinging to your body, strong floral scents that I don't recognize." He knew most of the wildflowers and soaps in the area and she didn't smell like any that he recognized.

~~~~~~~

"Oh sorry!" Rin had been so caught up with the fact that she existed, that he realized he had been rather rude. He realized he hadn't even introduced himself rather he was just going on and on about how cute his new companion Arielle was. He smiled at her and strained to stand back up to his full height putting his weight back onto his staff as he did so.

"My name is Rin." He spoke with a slight strain like keeping himself standing was taking more energy than it should and he started slowly down the staircase. "I've been paralyzed for the last few years, it's a bit of a long story, and I'm not really sure how I got here. I don't actually remember how I came to be in that room, or why I can suddenly walk again."

When he walked down to the auditorium he took a moment to gaze around, seeing all of the people eating meals, chatting, celebrating jobs well done. He blinked for a moment taking it all in as he stood next to a living Moogle, watching various other creatures he recognized from various games, and then came across one figure who wasn't from another game, one he would know any time he saw her. "Hey!"

Rin walked up to the table that Conz, and Mia were sitting at, nearly tripping as he moved. "Mia!"

Arielle took a good look at him, walking around Rin before saying, "Really? You seem pretty alright, kupo. But if what you say it's true, t-then I guess it's a good thing, right?"

The two made their way to the dinning hall, as hunger also called them both. However, path seemed to cross when the young lad saw his sister sitting at one of the chairs.

Mia was currently speaking with Conz, explaining her situation after a good portion of surprisingly delicious food. "I know it's hard to believe but...I come from somewhere else. Somewhere entirely different from here. Nothing around here exist where I ive and I was just asleep on my bed when I woke up in here...it's so strange..."

That's when she heard the call. Recognizing that voice she turned around to see Rin before her eyes widened. Fork dropping to the floor and her whole body going into a shock.

there he was. Rin, her brother....standing on his two own legs...

"R-rin...?"

Her hands trembled; Her heart sped up. Without another thought she leaped off the chair, rushing as fast as she could to her brother, only stopping before him.

"R-rin you're here...y-you're...you're walking.....you're walking!!"

Already knowing this was not a dream; the fact of seeing her brother, after so long having been confined to a wheelchair, just be walking and standing up like he always wanted; It made her unable to contain the tears that were suddenly falling down her face.

"Rin!!" She exclaimed while hugging him tightly. Her voice breaking of sheer emotion. "I-I can't believe it...this is...this is incredible..."

The hug threw out Rin's sense of balance. So much so that he ended up completely relying on his sister for support while he tried to get footing, and ended up bringing the two of them to the ground because of it. He landed on his back with Mia on top of him, which honestly didn't bother him that much. he smiled, and felt his own tears welling up as well. He gripped her tightly, both his arms wrapping around her as tightly as he could.

"Easy, I just got these legs back, I don't want to break them." He said with a soft joke as he brushed his sisters hair long dark hair, and held her as she trembled against him. Their lives had been so miserable, and yet suddenly that world felt like it was a million miles away. He held her as tight as she would allow feeling her body heat press against him, then as the hug broke he sat up right so that he could attempt to dry his own eyes, offering some of his new robes for Mia to dry her eyes with.

Conz looked to Arielle, confused. He could infer that whomever the boy was he was with Mia and if she was to be believed than the girl and the boy were from some other world. Considering the way they were acting it seemed a little more believable. A leathery hand brushed his long snout as he took some more of his breakfast and ate it. "What in the world is all that about?"

He just shook his head. "This is a confusing day, I feel like I need a drink and it's barely past sunrise."

Rin blinked seeing the larger lizard. "Who's the new friend?" He asked Mia, he was more than happy to see her, she was a familiar stone in a world of pure and complete crazy that he seemed to have woken up in.

Mia tried her best to wipe off her tears. If this was truly a dream, she'd be o so pissed. But it didn't feel like it, which made this moment much the more impactful. Her brother...capable of walking again...

Luckily, Rin's questions brought her back to pick up on her surrounders, remembering the bangaa was still next to them. "Oh, um. This is Conz. I kind of accidentally woke him up while searching for you...and your friend there is...?"

"Arielle." The moogle girl introduced herself with a short bow, but then glanced at Conz. "What are the odds that we'd both end up bringing these two together, kupo."

"You know eachother?" Asked Mia.

Arielle nodded again, "Why yes. We both work on the same Clan, kupo."

Rin was panting after that emotional display he was drying his own eyes, glad that the one person he had cared about was in this world with him. He still wasn't exactly sure how he had gotten here, but something clicked as he looked at Arielle and Conz, he looked to Mia and the clothing they were wearing. Something was slowly starting to click and then he smelled the food, and focused on the conversation going on around him, and suddenly all concerns of what this place was gone, he was simply glad to be here, and not in the house of a rapist chief.

For a moment he didn't have any thoughts except that he was glad to be here. But then glanced at Arielle and Conz, "Wait you said you worked together, like for money? So clans take on work?" He looked to Mia. The obvious question on his face, he didn't have any money, heck these weren't even his cloths that he had woken up and taken. For all he knew the two of them were freeloaders. "Do you have any money Mia?"

Conz sighed as he was now actually starting to believe that these two may actually be from another world like Mia had said. At this point they were either telling the truth or completely insane. "Clans do all kinds of work, from monster hunting, to guard duty, we help the townsfolk, and they in turn pay us for the mission based on it's rank and difficulty, the tavern is the headquarters of our clan. Not everyone stays in the tavern some members make enough to get homes." He had a bit of a bite to his last words like he was angry over something.

"Huh..." He looked to Mia this sounded a lot more like a game than he really wanted to acknowledge but at the same time this was very much a situation of when in Rome. "Wanna sign up?" He leaned into Mia. "If we are stuck here than we may as well get some work here or there, and this place had pretty comfortable beds."

"We were in our beds when this happen. We don't have any money, sorry" Mia admitted, feeling a bit bad to make her new scaley friend pay for the breakfast she just ingested. He explained their job as a Clan; It sounded straight out of what she remembered from the games; There was no doubt about it...this was the Ivalice she once played in her GBA and DS...

She glanced down at herself, then at Rin, then to her hands. "We sure look the part...does that mean...we have powers and skills to do this?" She thought.

Then, she was surprised by the response of his brother. He sounded eager to sign up as well; Perhaps a combination of being able to walk agai mixed with just his young optimism. "Are...you sure they won't mind?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, our ranks are a quite small, kupo" Arielle explained, "We are a very newborn Clan, and as such, prestige and numbers are not on our side as of now. So we're open to anyone with a good heart who wants to help, kupo."

Mia took another moment to think, crossing her arms. There was no point of being stuck inside this pub with no money...and besides, maybe learning more about this world, they could learn how they got here...

"I guess...we could! Alright, where do we sign up!" Said the black-haired girl, trying to look cool to her younger brother.

With Mia's agreement Rin felt a lot better about wanting to sign up. It felt kinda like the two were agreeing to live in this weird fantasy world. Of course he recognized it from the games, but he still wasn't entirely sure how they had gotten here. He slowly started to pick himself up, and nodded smiling back to Mia. She did look cool in the moment, he liked seeing her take charge and defend him, he just didn't always agree with how she chose to defend him in those moments.

Conz pointed to the front desk, and Nu-Mou yet another large fantasy creature who sat behind it. He sort of looked like an anthromorphic seal with his grey skin, long nose and large floppy ears. "Algrick is the defacto head and numbers guy of the guild. He's the one who makes sure everything stays legal, that guild fines are paid in full, and that members get paid, he can get you the papers you will need to fill out in order to get started." He turned to Mia as he paid for the breakfast. "You will pay me back eventually."

There was something to his tone that suggested he didn't really mean pay him back in coin, but it didn't matter at this point Rin was already walking over to Algrick and spoke up to him. "Um hi, we arrived here last night." Rin started gesturing between him and Mia. "And we kind of want to sign up with the guild."

The creature gazed at them slowly then nodded. "Ah the layabouts who took up two of our rooms, good I was going to charge room and bored on your two rooms. at eighty gil a night, your looking at a charge of 160g." Rin glanced back at his sister patting himself down and again finding nothing.

"Uhm we don't have money that's kind of why we wanted to work with your guild." The creature nodded. "Then your continued rent will be deducted off of any jobs you take, as will future living expenses. Here are your forums."

Rin balked at that and almost bit is thumb as he looked between himself and Mia pulling her aside for a second. "If we get one room than we basically cut down half the expenses and two pay checks. In the games the first few missions always hand out shit for cash and if we keep using two rooms than we are gonna be bankrupt for a long time to come, not to mention the cost of future equipment, items and food which these games never factor in."

Mia immediately nodded at Conz statement. She was not one to leave debts unpaid. Specially after being given the opportunity. As the two siblings walked to the desk, Arielle glanced at the gruff Bangaa before giggling.

"You seem very calm with this choice, Conz. I'm impressed." She said with a smile. "Usually you're always such a loner. Nice to see you took a liking to them, kupo."

He tended to always act as the tough as nail grumpy monk, but the moogle girl knew that deep down he had a caring heart, just that he seemed to be shy of showing.

Meawhile, Mia was rather surprised. This amount of paperwork never really came forth in games, but it sorta made sense; The reality, be is fantastical or not, always were a bit more complex than what a videogame'd usually show. Still, it seemed the deal was a rather good one. They'd pay off their debt and have gil to themselves in no time. She was almost giddy about it, to her own surprise. Perhaps because of how thinking back to reality bring forth bad memories.

"Hm, I suppose we could." Said the raven-haired girl to her brother's suggestion. "Are you sure about it, Rin? I know you like your space..."

Conz smirked towards Arielle "I don't really believe them when it comes to this whole other world thing. But there is a lot about them that doesn't smell right for this place. They have toxic smells attatched their body, the girl's hair smells unnaturally of berries, I'd say where ever they came from I have never been there. It's safe to assume that the two of them are lost." Conz said with a small sigh. "That and well, we are a small guild, every member we get helps to improve our ranking, and name. They may be newbies to this place, but I'll take anyone who can work."

Of course Conz didn't mention that he thought the Hume sounded cute, or that she also reeked of sex, he wasn't entirely sure how to even talk about that. He was normally a bit of a gruff old man, she sounded kind of young, it was probably just that she was cute that he was even thinking about it, but he had dropped his hint that she could pay him back.

Rin was standing chewing on his pencil as he worked on his paper work, trying to think about this. "Well if you think about it, in tactics you play the guild leader, and your in charge of the treasury. You equip resources, and determine the strategies the team uses, but here we are underlings the units being moved around so of course we would see a smaller take of the prize." He chewed on his pencil for a moment longer as he moved to a table that was free so that the two of them could work on their paperwork without Conz or Arielle talking to them.

"I admit I do like space, but um... can I be honest? I'm still freaking the hell out, and I kinda feel like I need you in the room with me, just so that I have something familiar to hold onto. I know that sounds kinda... creepy, but I woke up today thinking I wouldn't see you again. I'd like you to be the first thing I see next time I wake up."

Arielle simply smiled, just glad that their little Clan was finally taking its first steps....

Mia listened to Rin's explanation, eventually giving him a nod. "Very well. If you really'd prefer that, then sure."

Their focus shifted once more to the papers. Mia's mind made up; The ink-soaked quill on her hand she wrote on her signature, making her inclusion into the Clan now complete.

She did not know what the future'd bring, specially in such fantasy land. But had to be better for both of them...right?

With the paperwork done, the housing situation sorted, the two looked over the job board for a moment, finding one that seemed relatively easy. flower picking duty. The woods outside of town were home to a number of flowers that acted as alchemic agents, but due to some rumors about monsters in the area the local shop didn't want to send anyone out and were hiring the local guild to gather up the supplies for them. There were pictures of the flowers they needed, and it all seemed pretty strait forward. "I'd call that a level 1 job if you ask me."

Walking was becoming a little easier, he was still a bit tired from having not done it in a long time, but Rin was starting not to shake with every step as motor function became a bit easier. Taking the job off the board he walked back to Conz, and Arielle. "Hey how do you two feel about some work?"

Conz huffed for a moment, thinking it over, he even pulled off his blindfold to reveal two rather small, yellow reptile like eyes, glancing over the paperwork and the table, his eyes also went to evaluate Mia, for a moment and he nodded. "Sure it's a little below my usual pay grade, but considering you two are new to the guild, why not send someone more experienced to help."

He put back on the blind fold and got up from his seat. There was not much else to do in town. "What about you Arielle? Up to get your fur a bit dirty?"

"Sounds like a plan alright." Mia responded. It was better if they started small, or at least smaller when it came to this fantastic land. After all, they had to get used to battling as well as to check if they had any particular set of skills or magic when awakening into this world. A controlled enviroment like this mission could prove like their best way to do so.

"Any type of quest helps the Guild, be it big or small." Arielle stated with a peppy smile, "After all, we need to build our reputation and goodwill, kupo. Only then we'll be getting better jobs and better rewards."

The small furry gal gave the two siblings a little bow before giggling and saying, "with everything set. I welcome the two of you to the team!"

Rin looked at the staff he had been holding. The gnarled and old piece of wood looked like a weapon, but it didn't feel like it would do much damage if given to smack some one. He also didn't exactly have armor of any kind. He looked at the others. Conz left to go retrieve his weapon, and he wasn't sure what Arielle did within the guild to aid in combat. He looked around almost like he was trying to pull up a menu or a handbook that said 'use this to cast magic'. He smiled when Arielle greeted them and bowed towards her. "Thank you for your help, it means a lot that you will be looking after us."

Walking up to Mia he was suddenly a little worried that they would get pulled into combat. "So... um... do you know how these work?" He said pointing between their weapons, it was clear that the two of them were dressed like magic users. She had the blue robes, and even the cute hat of a black mage, and the red and white gave him away as the healer, which... he wanted to fix and get new clothing. "In RPG's enemies always try to target the healers first. I feel like I have a giant target stapled to my chest that says shoot arrows here."

Of course this was supposed to be a simple mission looking at the map they were just going to the woods on the edge of this town's western quarter... wait had that always been there? the rest of the map kinda looked blank. He disregarded it, for now the other locations weren't important.

He walked up to Mia and hooked his arm around hers both for stability and also so he could crack a joke under his breath. "Toto, I have a feeling we're not in kansas anymore."

Walking beside Mia he sighed and for the moment his worries were consigned to things that they would deal with later. For now Conz had a large bladed polearm that he seemed confident to hold, as well as thicker armor, and they were following Arielle. So in many ways it was off to see the wizard.

Stepping out of the guild and into the daylight of the cobblestone streets, it was jarring just how different this world was from theirs. They passed market places selling weapons, food, armor, people from all walks of life and races passed each other by doing whatever they needed. No cars meant smaller roads and more buildings, though occasionally heavily armored men and women riding Chocobos would pass them by exerting authority as they went. They were mighty, and kind of terrifying and so far the only people on mounts.

Conz looked to Arielle. "Did you check what the laws were set for today? I'd rather not get carded again."

Mia couldn't help but giggle at Rin's joke. He did however had a point previously, "A shame. You do look good in that outfit. Very adorable. But yeah, everyone is gonna go after the healer. maybe with what we get from this quest we can buy you some new duds..."

She did also pondered how was she going to cast magic. How either of the would. Was there some kind of incantation or complex procedure to do? Mia just guessed she'd have to wing it for now...

Unrelated to them, Arielle turned to her bangaa companions, "Not to worry. I checked the laws today and they all seem focused in Thieves or Summoners, kupo. We're in the clear."

The group soon left the brick streets of the town and into dirtier paths that then transformed into soft green grass. The varied mass of trees created a cover of shade upon them, protecting them from the strong sun of that morning. Varied and strange vegetation was abundant. Big flowers and mushrooms entirely alien to our two heroes...

"So, which is the plant we must find, kupo?" Asked Arielle.

Rin chuckled but was still very clearly nervous the robes he was wearing didn't exactly scream protective, and in truth it was a little too open for his taste. He would rather have at least some kind of armor if he was going to be on the lines and fighting against whatever nightmares they may end up coming against. Still the staff at least gave him the ability to walk at a decient pace, but even as they walked out of the edges of town his legs were starting to hurt.

"I never thought I would say this, but I want my chair." His voice was low almost like he was admitting weakness he lifted up his feet, he had shoes, but they weren't particularly good ones, and his legs were starting to tremble. Rin sighed and leaned on Mia more as they walked. "New clothing sounds good." He said softly.

Rin was the one who had the picture from the guild paperwork and he pulled up the plant. It had white petals, and a thick green stem, the leaves at it's base had thorns. "It's called Percilia, it's apparently a valuable herb that can make healing potions." He pulled out two bags, and handed one to conz, and the other to Mia. "If we can get these full we should have enough to last the while, it says to extract the plant we grab it by the stem, and try not to damage it's petals."

Conz grunted as he took his pouch, sniffing the air. once they found some of the flowers it would be a lot easier for him to find larger quantities. for now the four of them were spreading out to try and find the things they were looking for.

"We shouldn't wonder too far from one another." Conz said as he walked softly. "This close to town it's unlikely to see anything truly dangerous but at the same time, it's always best not to risk it. Stay in the clearings or where another can see you."

As the group walked along the forest, Rin walked towards Arielle. "Hey." He bent down next to her helping her search, as he looked at the smaller Moogle giving her a smile. "Do you mind if I ask you, what you do?" He looked over to Conz, the heavy armor and large weapon gave him away as a heavy hitter. and the soft robes he was wearing it was pretty obvious he was something else, but he couldn't place her job within the guild.

"I'm sorry if I'm being offensive, but you don't seem like your a fighter, i mean... you're... not." He gestured towards Conz. "What I am trying to say is that you are cute, and he isn't so it's hard to picture you doing what he does." Rin was pretty sure he was now trying to flirt with the smaller creature this was the second time he had called her cute. "I don't mean to be offensive with that, by the way... I just think you're pretty."

~~~

The forest had many eyes. Critters that ran about in the field and the forest, the constant chirping of birds and nature separated them from the sounds of the city that the two heroes were more accustomed too making everything feel alien. As Mia walked through the woods, bushes would rustle and things would run about their day. A sweet scent hung in the air, charming, luring her towards the darker areas of the woods. A soft humming, welcoming her and calling out to her.

Arielle looked at the young lad with confused eyes when she caught him staring seemly for no reason. "Huh? Whatever do you mean, kupo?" She asked at first of the questions, not really understanding his point. As Rin explained himself further, she couldn't help but to blush a bit at his comments about her being cute.

"Oh, um, thank you." She answered before explaining, "I am a Moogle Knight. It is usually a rare job for other Moogles to take. Most tend to sway their way towards more magic-inclined aspirations, kupo. But to being sincere...I was never one gifted in the arts of magic..."

She seemed a bit down when she said that, lowering her voice for a second. However this shifted back into her peppier tone. "It is why I armed myself with a blade to find my own path. Many people consider my kind as weak for combat, kupo. But I believe I can do it. Even my own techniques have been evolved beyond the usual Moogle Knight too, but I have a long way to go, kupo."

She glanced as Conz to continue further, "Conz had always held his stories to his heart, kupo. Not one to speak about them freely, to be quite frank. However, he opted the path of monk; focusing in his own strength and physical prowess. Hence the more freely type of clothes, kupo."

-------------------------

Her stroll through the woods was oddly relaxing, Mia found. The sounds of nature and chirps of small birds let her be swayed away by the serenity, away of memories of busy and loud streets of modern suburbia. And in the same way, could help her, even if for a little while, of her life back home...

Her attention did however shift when she felt something calling her. A soft humming followed by a nice scent. Perhaps a series of bugs reaching for sweet nectar. Or perhaps the scent of plants that may happen to be the one they were looking for...?

Mia ventured into the forest's depth, following these signs. Searching for whatever was calling her...

Rin listened, and when he saw Arielle's head lower for a moment he placed a hand on the smaller girls head, brushing her fur and finding it soft to the touch. he pet her not in a condecending way but in a way he was hoping would be comforting to the smaller warrior. He seemed to have gotten it wrong in some way. He had assumed that because of her size and stature that she had to be something more dependent on agility instead it turned out that the girl was very much a warrior.

Rin kind of wanted to see what Areille could do, but decided against asking for a demonstration. "Honestly you are probably a lot stronger than me." He said softly, "my legs hurt just from all the walking we have been doing."

He smiled towards her. "Magic isn't the end all to be all, I mean." He looked at his staff. "I'm still not really sure how it works." There had to be some kind of trick or something that allowed a person to cast magic. "I think you are fine without it." He said softly.

Rin got to his knees as he started to dig around for the plant they were looking for, on his knees and bowing towards the ground he found it a bit easier to move while crawling since he could rest his feet and legs that hadn't been used in so long. It also brought him eye level to Areille. As he pulled a plant he was also looking at her, and slowly moved towards her. Rin's brown eyes caught ahold of Arielle's soft green eyes after a moment and he smiled. "So, do you mind if I ask a deeply personal question?"

Conz caught the smell of intentions off of Rin, and part of him wanted to fake gag. He could hear the conversation the human was having, and decided to focus on work try and black it out for the moment. He expected Mia to stop Rin from flirting with the moogle when they were supposed to be at work, and yet his sister seemed absent from the clearing. He sniffed the air, and for a moment paused cause he couldn't find her scent.

Worry struck him almost immediately and he started to walk around, leaving the moogle to her own devices she could look after Rin it was clear he had to find the young woman.

~~~

As Mia walked deeper into the woods, something along the ground would catch her foot. A thick yet slimy green vine wrapped around her leg pulling her to the ground. As she fell, more of the vines seemed to come to life about her, wrapping about her body, ensnaring her hand and pulling it tightly above her head. While at the same time leaving her other left arm free.

her legs however were not spared, as both her ankles became bound in the thick material holding her tightly to the ground which would feel warm, and soft for a forest floor. The vine acted like living rope, moving up under her robes, caressing her body and leaving trails of goo as it touched her. Wrapping around and hugging her stomach.

The vine was seemingly breathing against her skin, warm, and wet, it rose and fall with a steady beat as it spread about under clothing, gripping her breasts, lifting them, and tying around them till they started to swell from being squeezed so tightly.

"Why thank you." Arielle replied to Rin's encouragement. The two continued to chat around as they kept searching for the flower.

Then Rin asked if he could question something more personal, "Yes, what is it, kupo?"

-------------------------

Mia had no time to react when she was suddenly yanked off the floor. She let a gasp out when she was forcefully taken away. Lifted into the air as more vines emerged out of nowhere and wrapped themselves around her.

"H-hey!! What gives!? Let me go!!" She exclaimed, a mixture of anger and fear. She tried to reach for her staff, which she had dropped, but she couldn't reach it. A dry gasp escaped her when one of the vines sneak inside her robes. She struggled and struggled only for the vines to slither their way more into her clothes.

She gasped and groaned as they roped around her breasts and hips, tightly against her skin while also coating her in a faint fluid. "L-let me go!! Gah!! C-come on!!!"

Rin looked to Arielle as she said he could ask a more personal question there was of course all these questions he had about her anatomy, was it like a humans, did she have a vagina? did she already have a lover? He knew at most he could get away with one innopropreate question he was still dealing with a woman that at the end of the day he was pretty sure could take him in a fight since he was still very much a weakling, and while he had been expressing interest in her all morning she hadn't really returned any complements.

Thinking about it, he had always been the week male. Everyone around him always got what they wanted because they used force and had the courage to take rather than ask for something. He never had respect for that kind of bullying he wanted to be better than Marcus, at the same time he found himself wanting to have the same kind of effect or power that Marcus had over women. Maybe it would be best if he saved the question for when they got back to the tavern? "Well.. I... want to know... what... you look like... naked." He could only manage a small whisper about his request.

He was tempted to ask her, something, but the more he thought about it, the more his memories of Marcus and the other men came back to him, and the more he realized he didn't really have any right to ask anything of Arielle. "You know what... I'll save it for later." In the end he couldn't exactly say that he didn't want to see more of the moogle, but he couldn't bring himself to treat her the same way that Marcus had treated Mia.

~~~

The more Mia seemed to struggle the more her body was ensnared by the trap, Wrapping around her breasts, and holding her, the vine was slowly weaving a pattern over her body. One that lifted her her breasts, and ran between her legs causing her thighs to separate. holding her legs apart as her ankles got wrapped up and lifted towards her back.

The fine wrapped around her wrists as well, pulling them till she could basically touch her feet hog tying Mia and lifting her off the ground holding her in that awkward suspension as the vine continued to tickle against her body, rubbing her breasts, thighs, and stomach.

There was something different to the plant now. The vines that were holding her were sturdy, but the ones that seemed to come up after were more flexible they teased against the sensitive openings of her body, her ass, and her pussy, the thick stems were wet, and Mia from her suspension wouldn't be able to see either one as they played with her holes rubbing against them as she was held in air.

"What was that?" Arielle said, missing his conversation, to low to having caught it. Or as far as Rin knew. After all Moogles had big ears and better hearing...

Still she assumed he was just jesting so she acted like she didn't listened. Just blushed slightly. "It's okay. We can talk later if you like, kupo."

With that the two continued in their search. "I do wonder If luck have faired better for Conz and Mia..."

------------------------------------

Mia's struggles proves more and more difficult with each passing moment. The vines continued to have a hard grip upon her, keeping her on the air and unable to move. More slimy vines currently coursed through her body underneath the robes.

"Ah...n-no...stop..." She muttered, unable to stop them. The vince rubbed against her nipples, while a big one continued to rub against her folds through her underwear. Her body trembled. She tried to shout but nobody seemed to come

She could feel the tip of the vine poking at her sex, intending to thrust in. "No....n-no!!!"

Her eyes closed shut, it seemed like something sparked within her, and suddenly an aura of magic manifested across her body. From the nothing, a burst of flames erupted at the vine's, charring them. The fire quickly expanded through them, but seemed to show Mia no harm.

As the vile plan was torched, Mia unceremoniously fell to the ground. She panted, a mixture of exhaustion while her mind was not sure on what happened. But it seemed like she had casted magic for the first time.

Rin was far too red to talk as he started to look around and pick flowers. When she mentioned Mia and Conz he blinked didn't Conz say for everyone to stay together? he looked around for a moment. "Where did they go?"

The field had plenty of the local flower there shouldn't have been any need for them to venture farther off into the woods. He swallowed for a moment feeling like an idiot he had been flirting with Arielle so hard that he had completely lost track of time and space, and forgotten about Mia the person he was supposed to be looking after in this world.

He felt a wave of guilt and sighed getting to his feet. "We should probably." He paused when there was a loud growling noise from the bushes near them. Standing up, Rin gently stepped behind Arielle as the wolf made his presence known.

~~~

As Mia fell to the earth, she wouldn't actually hit the ground rather she would feel strong arms catch her as she dropped. Conz gently lifted the girl, and placed her back on her feet. He smiled towards her, but didn't say anything about the prediciment she had been in, only tapping his blind fold as if saying 'I didn't see anything.'

"I told everyone to stick together." He said scolding Mia, but only lightly as he held her and then gently put her feet to the ground helping her stand on her own legs. "This forest can do tricks on the mind. It's not always a safe place."

Back
Top Bottom