Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final Sexual Fantasy (East, and Starmech)

Serea's voice started to elevate. Rin's tool pushing deeper inside of her as she rode him harder. Her body shaking, her breasts heaving softly and her skin shivering slightly at the touch of his delicate hands. She was quite adorable, gentle, strangely affectionate. Different from the usual clientele she tended to have. The boy's hand reached upon her soft breasts, squeezing and kneading them, causing her to moan louder. She was glad to see the young lad was finally started to explore his boundaries.

Then he asked quite the odd question, which couldn't help but make the Viera giggle. Stopping just a tad she replied, "Do no fret about something like that. By speaking to me about it beforehand you're already being thoughtful enough. Either way, just say or do what feels natural..."

She was kind of moved by the fact he was taking so much of her into his consideration. Most men tended to simply care for their own personal pleasure and then be done. Sure, she had a fair share of nicer clients like Rin here, but the bad tended to outweigh the good...

She returned to her pace, moving her hips up and down, continuing to give Rin so much pleasure...

-------------------

Mia was clearly overwhelmed by the sheer pleasure. Such a big men suddenly towering her, his length filling her up entirely. She could barely pronounce a simple word, only for mindless groans and moans to come out instead. To Conz' surprise, her legs suddenly wrapped around him as he was trying to give her more space to move. Was she wanting him to keep pinning her like that?

A fain trail of spit slid down her cheek, a act of hard will to just keep her tongue from showing up. Mia kept gasping and moaning, her mind a mess as she tried to understand why this felt different from what Marcus once did. Was she going insane?

Say what came natural, okay Rin could do that, so what felt natural to say, he felt Serea move her hips his cock bouncing against her enveloped by her warm body, her tight muscles that made him feel so good, she fit around him so nicely he moaned loudly, it turned out that he wasn't so good at hiding his voice as he was being pleasured. His hands touched the viera's breasts as things became a bit more natural to follow with the pace of things.

It was little surprise that the first words that escaped his lips after being told to be natural weren't really words at all, half formed thoughts, and soft cusses escaped him, pure utter giberish as his brain struggled with the pleasure he was dealing with. Till he finally managed to find himself in pacing the bed squeaking as his hips rose to meet her bouncing up and down on his lap. He gripped her thighs helping to sturdy himself as he pulled himself up slightly fucking her wildly with the passing moment. He found his tongue a moment later.

"Fucking hell! Your amazing Serea!" He said softly. He held held her hips. "Don't stop, please, I wanna cum in you." His fingers moved over her thighs, his thumbs spreading the skin of her pussy finding her clit, he bore down on it pinching the nerve between his two thumbs. "Cum with me Serea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her legs and arms locked him in place, and he did as she basically asked, His weight pressed against her, he could feel her body moist from sweat he could taste the wild scent from her body. His claws dug into her back leaving red marks as they fucked. His hips bouncing her against the bed as her legs helped in adding to the motion. He held her down pinning her against the bed, and his hips went wild bearing down on her.

His massive cock kept hitting against her cervix, the wet slapping sounds of their hips bouncing against each other filled with the deep raspy moans of the larger reptile like creature. His ears long as they were kept slapping Mia's face tickling her nose as they did, His body, that of an old warrior holding her down with strength she couldn't fight, now was fully in the throws of sex, abusing her body, raising her to a new level of pleasure, before it expanded and twitched, and threatened to fill her. His lips touched Mia's neck as he moaned into her ear, his teeth grazing against her soft young skin. "In or out?"

Serea was surprised by the sudden increase of eagerness from the young lad. Breaking out of his nervousness and becoming much more direct as he held on to her tighter, pushing his hips with more vigor, much more confidence on himself; this manifested int greater pleasure to both. Rin's excitement and pleasure, his face of enjoyment, was getting to the Viera as well, moaning louder now as she could feel the pleasure start building up.

"Ahn...ah...k-keep going...you are...ah...doing great..." She kept encouraging him. The bed now starting to shake with their movements. Both of their ends were fast approaching, Serea's hand gripping at Rin's when the two started to go at it faster and faster.

Then, with a final thrust, the beautiful viera woman jerked her head back as she let out a powerful moan of orgasm. Her body riding the sweet feeling of release with absolute bliss, holdin on to the ebd as to not fall on top of him.

Once finished, she slowly pulled herself out of Rin's member, before resting on the side next to him, her hands softly caressing his body. "How do you feel?"

---------------------------

Mia's moans kept filling the air of the room, mixed with the now frantic creaking and rocking of the bed under them. Conz was giving everything he had, slamming hard inside her, hitting right into her core with a wild pace while his claws dug slightly on her skin, leaving a mark. She could feel a hard orgasm approaching, she couldn't stop it, she could barely think as she was currently. Gathering as much strength as she could she managed to blurt out a word in time, "O-out...out..."

He was slamming so deep, she couldn't deal with it anymore. Her limit reached, Mia let out a loud scream as a shattering climax rocked all over her body; Eyes rolling back and her tongue out before her body went lip against the bed, panting in exhaustion.

He held her to his lap and grinded a little longer after she finished feeling her climax stirring on his own as his cock was squeezed for every single drop of cum that Rin had inside of him. he felt his balls drain and his legs go numb for a moment. He fell back on the bed, his eyes closed huffing and panting as she moved to lay next to him. he reflected on what she asked and he smiled. He felt good. Really good. Her touch was an added plus, but he was still riding out the high of his first time.

He had to pay for it sure, but that was more than worth it. He sighed content for a moment, before moving his legs were still numb to what had happened his body had gotten used to the bed's fluffy body, so he groaned as he sat up, and looked at the woman whom had just given him so much pleasure. His hand brushed her cheek, and then up to her ears, he played with them, soft and warm in his hand, rubbing the small probably sensitive hairs along her ears. "I feel... good." He said for a moment.

"Physically I'm content, I'm a little out of breath, and I'm a touch worried that my legs won't stop shaking, but all of that is in a good way. I definitely am a touch high right now." He looked over the veira girl for a moment looking at her neck he saw the collar.

"Can I ask a personal question? I've never been to a brothel before today." well obviously, he had been a virgin until a few seconds ago, and it wasn't like he became a sage on the subject just by having popped his cherry. "Why do you work here?" He asked softly regarding the collar. "do you enjoy it here?" That seemed like such a dumb question she had been nothing but kind to him, so of course he assumed she liked this job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conz heard her as she told him to cum outside of her body. He prepped to do so, as she screamed and hit her limit in the most vocal way possible. He was so close to his, that he had only withdrawn a second or two from her pussy before the long thick white strands of his cum hit her body, trailing over her breasts and stomach covering her in his sexual fluids. He smiled, brushing Mia's hair as she worked out the stress of what she had just been through, and helped her to ride out the exhaustion she was panting and going through.

He moved next to her on the bed, sitting up against the wall, as he lifted her slightly so that her head could rest on his stomach. His cock already retreating and getting smaller as he laid her down and brushed her hair caring for her.

After a few moments passed, there was a knock on the door. The concerned voice of Grezton the Nomu who oversaw the guild paperwork came from the other side of the door. "We heard screaming from downstairs, and you hadn't come for breakfast yet, so I just wanted to check that everything was alright."

As Rin asked about her life, Serea went suddenly quiet. Softly, her hand caressed against the collar she was wearing, her body tensing slightly. With a deep sigh, she stared at the innocent boy she had just brought pleasure; Something about him made her feel like his question was honest, not just simple pillow-talk trying to take advantage of her.

As such, she decided to be truthful to him. "I left my home many moons ago. Hoping to find my own calling, as the woods felt so distant to me, even as much as I tried for my tribe. I made my way through Ivalice thanks to the hospitality of strangers, but fate appeared to have push me in a different path. Crossing shores brought me to be taken aboard a ship, delivering me to this continent; It was in there were I was held prisoner, and the men aboard made me pay for my voyage with my body. Day after night..."

She took a little pause. Her hand kept touching the collar. "Eventually I was brought here and have lived in this establishment ever since. It gives some comfort. A home, food and nourishment. And despite of it all, i have learned so many; Met so many people, plenty of them of good heart like you."

-----------------------------

Mia panted in exhaustion, feeling the seed smear her face and body. Not a unfamiliar feeling, far from that. So many times had Marcus fuck her wildly and finished on her, admiring her like a painting as he grinned to himself. However, Conz seemed to just gently, or at least as gently as the Bangaa could, place her head upon his stomach. Her mind was still spinning. What was this feeling? It was so strange....

She could hear the voice of that Nu Mou person spoke from outside, but she had no strength to talk back, a soft groan, barely hearable, was let out of his mouth, her eyes still seemed with a out there expression.

She told him her story in honest confidence, and Rin listened, he watched her face, and softly understood for a moment that she had gone through a lot of problems in her life. He realized that she wasn't actually a sex worker because she enjoyed the work, but rather because she was a slave. he regarded the collar for a moment. He couldn't see too much information on it, the thing was definitely enchanted. He could guess it probably made it impossible for her to leave the place. Rin sat up lightly.

"have they ever tried to free you?" He said softly unsure if that was even the right terminology, she had said she was basically a slave here. She got her food, but he understood that there was a cost. He moved so that he was sitting atop her. "I don't think I can dispell it." He said pointing at the enchantment.

"But I have stat boosting magic, I can raise your defense, and magical defense long enough for us to rip it off you, it would probably still hurt you though." He said softly, he crossed his arms. "I know we would get into some trouble. But if I represent the local guild, and guilds protect the towns, that kinda makes me the defender of the realm right? and if I'm defending you from future abuse than... ah fuck it slavery is not right, and i can't condone it, I owe it to you to get you out of here even if that means I have to get kicked out of a brothel forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conz pet Mia, brushing her long black hair as he laid with her. She seemed completely blissed out of her mind, so he decided he had to send away Grezton. "It's fine, Mia is just a loud lover." Conz didn't hide the fact that he had sex with a hume, and he didn't really feel any shame towards the idea of it. The man behind the door let out a small but cheerful laugh.

"I see, well than i'm happy she was satisfied." Grezton replied through the door. "Those two are guests with us, so you have to treat her with special care."

Conz huffed for a moment, but he was already treating Mia as best he could. His hand brushed her hair gently and he smiled as closed his eyes for a bit. "You can sleep for a bit if you so need."

Serea stood speechless for a moment. Surprised of what was going on. This young hume was just offering to get her out of here, having barely know her. "Some have tried...but none had cared enough...but why are you offering this? IS not worth dirtying your reputation here just for some whore like me..."

Still he appeared to be determined to help her. Her hand touched her collar as he gave out his plan. Many had tried to flat out cut her, but none had thought of just tanking the pain until removing it completely...

"Do you...think it shall work?" Asked the Viera

---------------------------------------------------

"W-why..." Mia asked tired, unable to really say much. Her face still looking a level of daze, as if she was in a trance after such an exhausting wild fucking. She lied against Conz, her mind still not undertanding it. He forced on her...but it wasn't Marcus..it didn't hurt as much...did she...did she like it like this?

"W-why did you fuck me like this...?" She repeated again, eyes still staring at the ceiling.

"I know it will." Rin said holding out a hand with a smile, he cast protect on her, raising her physical defenses, followed by shell raising her magical defenses. His fingers slid under color, he had good upper body strength years of using a wheelchair and having to push himself around had given him a grip akin to most swords men. He hoped that the the spells would help her tank the damage.

But as he started to pull on the leather fabric it became clear she was not the one in danger. She wasn't trying to remove it, and the enchantment didn't hurt the merchandise, it hurt the one that attempted to remove the collar. electicity sparked around Rin's hands burning him as he pulled at the leather strap, he bit down knowing that if he screamed from the pain he would alert someone to what they were doing, his eyes watered for a moment as his hands felt like they were going to fall off or be cut at their source. Before she could move to help him he stopped her. "Don't. Move, if you do you will get hurt too."

He bit down on his cheek to help supress the reflex to scream, and he kept his grip regardless of how much it hurt. He couldn't recast the spells, he just had to tank the damage as it was, he felt the leather start to rip, it was not a slow process but it felt like it took forever he felt the collar snap his body fell back and he threw the leather on the ground away from him, which sparked with the same kind of blue light, that had hurt him, and then died completely.

Rin fell backwards, off the bed, his hands were bloody, they hurt, his breath was ragged, his eyes were closed and had tears. he felt so much pain, but it had worked, and that was why even though he was in pain, even though he had fallen, he was smiling, a small chuckle escaping him. "See... told you it would work..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conz blinked that was an odd question. Why did he fuck her like that? like sensually He chose that it meant why did he do it gently, and so that she would enjoy it. He brushed her hair softly with a touch that was gentle. "Because you seemed like you needed to enjoy it." He said softly. "And because that's kinda how sex is supposed to be."

He honestly didn't really like the term fucking. it sounded to course and dirty. He looked down at her, considering that was what she called it, it spoke to some bad experiences. "I'm sorry someone hurt you, but that's not what sex is supposed to be, sex is about passion, and if done right, both people walk away knowing more about themselves, and in more pleasure than they were before."

Serea's eyes widened in horror. This young boy holding back the tears and screams as he continued to pull at her enchanted chocker. She wanted to badly for him to stop but he refused to let go, continuing to pull and yank despite the powerful shocks his body was tanking through.

And then...he did it. With the last of his strength, she could hear the fabric ripping for the first time in her life. The pieces falling on the ground and loosing all its power while Rin just fell back upon the ebd by sheer force. The viera froze in place, as the realization hit slowly, but then her mind immediatly shifted to the lad and quickly rushed to a small box hidden underneath the bed. The establishment was ready against injuries that could be generated inside, after all.

Serea Took out a vial and handed it to Rin, placing the mouth of the bottle near his own mouth. "Drink this." she pleaded to him. As he did. Her other hand managed to apply some special gel that she started to coat across his hands. Made of special herbs by White Mages. She didn't want to see him hurt because of her...

Rin felt the pain starting to vanish. the mixture of the goop and the potion helping him against the jolts and harm done to his hands. He felt much better. "I can't believe you have done this...why...why'd you risk your life for mine in such manner!"

-------------------------------

Mia heard Conz's words, but her mind was still having a hard time processing them fully. Her mind continuing to shift back to Marcus, to everything horrible he had done to her. But, simultaneously, she kept thinking on how strong was her sex with Conz. So raw...similar to him...but nices, more caring.

As if she kinda liked it rough like that...?

She couldn't believe that thought, or much of anything. She was to dazed to really rationalize fully and soon enough she started to fall asleep on the Bangaa's arms. At least enjoying the afterglow and the surprisingly cozy embrace...

Rin panted heavily as he laid out on the bed, he felt movement around him, but his eyes were closed and he was working his way through the pain so much so that he felt numb or even perhaps dead to the world, was he in shock? was he dying? this pain felt familiar, the warm feeling of blood dripping over him, his back hurt, his everything hurt and yet there was an icy coldness over his hands, he tried to move them, but his arms felt so heavy, so paralyzed.

Then there was shifting, someone told him to drink something, a bottle put into his mouth, a rich warm liquid invaded his mouth, it didn't have much of a taste but it eased the pain as he swallowed it, he coughed more of his senses returned to him, he felt his hands being touched and he opened his eyes to realize that Serea was working on him, healing him with supplies, so that was a potion? well the taste was bitter, but he supposed that all good medicine was bitter. He moved to sit up, feeling a bit dizzy for a moment as she told him that she couldn't believe what he had done.

"Honestly I'm surprised no one else has done that for you before now." He said softly giving her a smile as he moved his hands feeling them, they were burned still, but he could move his fingers, and the wound would heal over time, honestly he felt winded but not bad. He smiled at her. "I'll give you the full answer if you promise not to be grossed out."

She had probably heard a lot of things in her life that would make his confession seem stupid in the long run. "In the world I came from me and my sister are trapped in a house that abuses her constantly, I've watched it happen time and time again, sometimes in my dreams I even really want to be her abuser. I want her, but she constantly suffers because of me, and my desires always seem selfish. So hearing you were being forced against your will, being held here as a slave."

"I wanted to see you free." He said with a soft smile as he looked at her. "Besides you look better with the collar off. Maybe it's just my way of proving to myself that i'm not the abuser that I keep dreaming I am... when i put it like that it seems pretty selfishly motivated."

Serea stood silent through his explanation, staring at him with an expression that he couldn't tell for sure what it meant. Was she judging him? He wasn't sure. She listened to every little bit, sitting on her knees until it was over then, silence overtook them both.

But before Rin could wonder if she was horrified by the story or not, he was brought into a warm embrace by the Viera. Her expression shifted into a caring one, slightly motherly one could say. Rin's head rested on her soft and ample bossom while the bunny-eared dame softly caressed and petted his head.

"I had the feeling you were one of great hardship and sorrow. I understand." She said softly, "But you're not to fret. Even with your thoughts, your intentions are still truthful, pure...The fact that you're aware and worry about your ill thoughts already proves you're not a monster."

She took a little pause before continuing. "As I crossed the seas I had to endure such many hardships. And had to sacrifice my body over and over to survive. But as long as my soul remained firm on my resolve, the desire I wanted to find a way to help people, it helped me continue onwards."

Back
Top Bottom