Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Twisted Tales: The Board Game

There we go. Sorry for the delay. Sleep issues coupled on top of another extreme heat warning and some other issues. Hopefully things will return to normal so I can keep up better. Decided to go with a 'slow opening' as in the movie, where the first puzzle goes off but others can keep taking their turns--Ryan just can't take his again until he's figured out what he needs to do! x3.

@Zeth: Well, danke for that! Do let me know if there are any questions you have (in PM, or otherwise!)

@IamLLawliet: Collette can join mid-game with no issues, whether the frst puzzle has gone off, or othewise--no worries. I really am kind of basing it on the first movie itself, and even in that, it was years after the opening that two more people "joined" the game that had been started. Plus, it makes more sense to leave it open for people to join, I think, in terms of the RP itself for the future.

@Princess_Kaylin: Ooh, congrats! I hope everything goes well!

I'll get a response in as soon as I can manage to get more than an hour or two of sleep. Hopefully in the morning! x3.

We might have one more person joining us, but we'll see. Hopefully between the silly little rhyme and description it'll be, ah, clear what is going on, but if you need a hint or anything, do feel free to ask here or shoot me a PM. Also, I had misread the post and also come up with one for Colette, so, uh, if you would like a preview of that, Lawleit, here you go! I decided not to include that in too as I'd already had two turns tossed in. If you cannot tell, I am trying to keep these ones a little more on the subtle side, so that like... tentacles coming out of the board on the second turn doesn't scare anyone off, but yeah. xP.

Plus, it seems easier to save it here.

'Held firm, and fastened in steel,
only letting loose can break this seal.
Bask in silence, for it can provide some relief,
but anything else will be noticed, however brief.'

I'll get Colette to roll the dice right now then, and everyone else can start dealing with their puzzles. :D

Why have I not gotten notifications for this?! I'm watching the thread, but nothing. Gah, sorry for not responding sooner.

EDIT: I also just realized it also didn't notify me about the RP thread. I'll go post now.

I do not, presently. I guess we should boil it down to what would it have taken to convince him? Sufficient pestering, something monetary, a promise of an unnamed favour at a later date, something more risque?

Sufficient pestering could work. We could always go with something more risque if we want to build the background a bit more though. I'm not sure what it would be though.

EDIT: Wow, the riddles are fantastically written. Well done! It legit seems like Jumaji. Were we supposed to come up with our own challenges or are you doing them? I don't mind either way. The former sounds more interesting, but I can always help brainstorm if you're short of ideas.

Last edited:
Incuboss said:
Sufficient pestering could work. We could always go with something more risque if we want to build the background a bit more though. I'm not sure what it would be though.

Alright, let's go with 'she pestered him a lot as she wasn't certain if enough people would be into some random unnamed board game.' If we want to iron it out in greater detail or adjust it beyond that in the future, such as if something comes into play, we can do it then.

Incuboss said:
EDIT: Wow, the riddles are fantastically written. Well done! It legit seems like Jumaji. Were we supposed to come up with our own challenges or are you doing them? I don't mind either way. The former sounds more interesting, but I can always help brainstorm if you're short of ideas.

x3. Thank you very much.

Both. If someone has a suggestion, something they'd like for their character or another, I invite them to shoot a PM my way as to the idea (or post it here if you don't mind it benig a bit spoiled), that includes any brainstorming. Else, I will try to come up with them on my own, which means they may or may not always be too great as depending on how many rounds we do, I could run out of ideas. x3.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Let me know if you don’t have any ideas for mine because I have an idea, but I’m kinda more interested in the surprise. Haha.

I would say send it along to me regardless so I can save it and note it for the future, or perhaps do something along the same lines.

Regardless, there we go. I had two people express interest in joining, so I kept Katie from taking her turn for now (but will do so in the next reply if they do not respond further). I also kept Katie's part short, since I end up usually having 'dibs' on first reactions to things, and I don't want to have her being the one leaping in first when there's all of you available. x3.

If someone wishes to be the subject for Bardur's--uh--thing, let me know, else I'll likely write in another character for it (@Incuboss: if Bardur has a type, a past fling, let me know, or otherwise feel free to write them in yourself in your response and I'll follow your lead from there. If you want it to be Katie, that's fine with me as well cause I wager that'd be hella awkward.. xD.).

:D I'm glad you like the character, Kaylin.

I'm a little uncertain about what is happening with Baldur's riddle; apologies, my brain is a bit shot after an exam today. If you get a chance, could you explain a bit?

@IamLLawliet, @Incuboss, @Princess_Kaylin, @Zeth, @ChrisGabriel

General question for everyone: at the end of each set of turns, should I post in say, a spoiler button, in here, or at the bottom of my IC post, and basically 'spoil' each person's puzzle/riddle? In essence, explaining what it does/what stops it.That way we can keep things moving and people don't need to get hung up trying to figure theirs out if it's a bit baffling. x3. (Also would clear up any unclear details, or things which are getting lost in translation.)

I'd likely put each person's "solution" in a sperate spoiler, so as to avoid accidental spoils, but, y'know. I can also do this on an individual basis as well.

With Baldur and Penny in the bathroom, and seemingly having a scene, I decided not to have Katie go butt in there despite what the three of us semi-discussed OOCly, since it didn't quuuite seem like a good moment and there was plenty of time otherwise.

And Incuboss, do forgive me if I call your character Bardur. In a Pathfinder game I am running, one of the characters who used to be in the game had a companion named Bardur, apparently I still have some muscle memory from it. I noticed I did it multiple times in this post. x3.

I think a spoiler to help solve or clarify how it works could help. I didn't pick up on the sounds make it vibrate thing. But I think I know how she is supposed to solve it. It would be neat to know if I'm right.

Hahaha. Yeah, I noticed that, but I saw you spelled it right in the RP, so I figured it was a typo or autocorrect or something. :)

The spoiler idea sounds like a good one to me.

Side note: Do you want some of us to come up with the things for your character? Seems like it may be a bit unfair to you if you don’t get to enjoy the same kind of surprise.

Last edited:
Yes, spoil all my riddles. I'm just here for the sex and don't want to do heavy thinking.

Okay, as 3/5 seem for the idea of the spoilers, here they are, seperated by person/character so you can spoil or not spoil at your liesure. I'm going to hold off on replying tonight as it doesn't seem like there's much for me to add. x3. Maybe in the future, anyone who wishes it spoiled just post here saying, "Spoil me," or something (except for Zeth, who I will try to post something here about his each time. x3.)

Incubuss said:
Side note: Do you want some of us to come up with the things for your character? Seems like it may be a bit unfair to you if you don’t get to enjoy the same kind of surprise.

I don't expect it, but if anyone wants to toss one in, just let me know ahead of time and I won't include one for myself on katie's next turn.

"A need that keeps on growing,
set stiff with blood that's flowing,
one willing body is all it'd take,
buried within to saite the ache."

Ryan basically has a severe case of blue balls that keeps getting worse unless someone takes care of it for him--be it mouth, ass, boobs, or otherwise. It won't do much if he tries to relieve it by his own hand.
'An itch that cannot be scratched,
unlike anything come before, utterly unmatched.
Contact between fabric and flesh the cause,
the solution one which may draw applause.'

I think Kaylin got this one pretty well, but yeah--she can't wear clothes anymore for the moment, anywhere, or it itches horrrrrribly.
'A craving for some attention,
and no doubt to draw a mention.
Ignoring it will only make it worse,
growing ever larger due to this curse.'

Cher's breasts will keep growing unless someone pays good attention to them--rubbing, massaging, grabbing, even just holding. Cher herself can do this as well, if she wishes to fondle herself.
'Held firm, and fastened in steel,
only letting loose can break this seal.
Bask in silence, for it can provide some relief,
but anything else will be noticed, however brief.'

A chastity belt with sound-activated toy. Soft noises draw soft vibrations, loud noises like the blender or screams make it very intense. The only way to get it off is for her to give in and let it make her climax, in which case it will 'pop' open and can be removed... or left on. Whether she tries to be subtle about it (i.e. goes to blend something while trying not to be obvious), or directly asks/tells someone makes no difference.
'Impressive, large and demanding respect,
especially from those who have been wrecked.
Without sufficient appreciation there's no release,
but beware those whose praise will never cease.'

Baldur can be hard, he can hit the edge, but he cannot climax until his cock has received sufficient worship and praise. Likely in the form of more than one person gushing over it, but I'm leaving that last bit vague and open-ended for sake of amusing surprises (like this Kaylin situation).
'Every good party needs an engaging host,
one who places guests first and foremost.
From taking complaints, to fulfilling requests,
be attentive, and follow at the behest of your guests.'

Any directed request toward Katie, she needs to listen to and deal with or (cosequences). A general, "Can someone help me with this?" wouldn't count, but a, "Katie, can you take off your shirt?" would.

I had a day where I was lacking the energy to write. Depending on how sleep and things line up I'll be responding or trying to respond either Tuesday night or Wednesday night.

Hmm... What Cher asked Katie to do was rather broad, I'm not quite sure how to have her do that, exactly, aside from this. x3.

Back
Top Bottom