Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking Canon/Canon or OC Pairings

Kinzie Kensington

Super-Earth
Howdy! Gonna keep this short and to-the-point!

Do not refer to my character as me (“you” from your point of view) or your character as “you” (“me”). I am not playing as myself, but as someone else. Also, I am not comfortable with talking about myself. I might indulge a little, but nothing super specific.

I’m looking for just a few roleplays, with a few specific pairings. You can try to ask for others, but chances are I won’t be interested. I don’t have a lot of time to indulge into roleplays, so I’m being picky.

Length wise, I prefer between 500-1000 words. I love description and internal monologues. While short, concise replies are nice, I don’t anticipate having the time to reply that much. Expect somewhere between two to three replies a week.

While this is a roleplay site with an emphasis on smut, I’m not looking for primarily that. I definitely want there to be sex and seduction between our characters, but I don’t want that to be the primary focus. That being said, I’m not into anything like feet or super kinky shit. I’m fairly “vanilla”, so if there’s something you really want to include, please mention it up front so we can figure out whether or not we'll work.

I want partners who are interested in plotting with me. If I need to drag you along, we won’t last very long. I also don't want someone completely domineering in regards to plotting. Yeah yeah, "I'm dominant in the bed," but I want this to be an equal partnership. Sexual dynamics shouldn't play a part in that.

I've color coded these based on preference. Think the rainbow - red is what I'm most eager to roleplay and violet is least. If you want to do something in blue or violet, please have some big ideas and input for our roleplay.

FANDOMS

DCEU
Bruce Wayne x Harleen Quinzel
Steve Trevor x Diana Prince
Doctor Who
Eleventh Doctor x Rose Tyler
Eleventh Doctor x Clara Oswald
Letterkenny (excluding latest season)
Wayne x Rosie
MCU (TV show)
Loki x OC
Matt Murdock (Daredevil) x Daisy Johnson (Agents of SHIELD)
MCU & DCEU
Steve Rogers (Captain America) x Diana Prince (Wonder Woman)
Saints Row
Johnny Gat x Fem!Boss

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom