Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Lilith just looked for a moment before she spoke "Not now. It is a bad idea. Me being here is a bad idea. But I had to give you a heads up. There is an assassin who wants to kill yourself and Seras. They know Seras just had a baby as well."

"Oh no it is a very bad idea. Very bad." Liloth mumbled and was hiding a startled shriek when Asya popped in as well. There was an annoyed look on the elder women's features but it faded when she saw the baby. "Lilith. I'm here." Was all she said and Lilith was giving a nod. This had Asya just mentally explaining that newly mated succubi, or even incubi, their powers ran out of control a bit usually the day after.

Azazel nodded his head “I wasn’t to worried Asya as I saw her face when she saw the baby” Azazel then motioned for Lilith to sit down so he could settle his daughter in her arms

Asya just chuckled before she spoke, "I'm not worried necessarily for the baby, but more so for any male that happens to be around." With that she was watching as Lilith was gently taking the baby from Azazel after she had sat down.

Azazel looked at her while she held the little girl before looking at Asya "except for me right now the staff in here is all female at my request"

Asya chuckled before she spoke, "And yeah I'm more here for your safety." Although she was making a mental comment to Liam that she wanted a kid, and was showing him an image of the new baby.

Asya just watched for a moment in time before she was giving a soft smile before she spoke, "I'm going to peek in on Seras briefly. And don't worry I won't wake her up." As one of her contracted demons she needed to see that she was alright, with her own eyes, and from there she could reassure the others. Especially since they didn't have any connection to her at all, other that they would know if they got summoned.

Azazel nodded his head "behind the curtain I don't want to be far from her right now in case she needs me" Azazel then turned and watched Lilith as she cooed at the baby in her arms "our daughter is going to be spoiled rotten but also probably one of the best fighters out there as I know none of you will want her weak and defenseless"

Asya gave a faint chuckle before she spoke, "No we most definitely won't want her weak and defenseless." With that she was giving a soft smile before she was going over to peek in on Seras, and giving a light smile. She was looking towards Azazel before she spoke, "If you leave and you want somebody near her, just let me know."

"will do right now I don't have any matters besides going to check on my sister we almost lost her and for a while she was in a coma according to one of the medics here she was sleeping peacefully and that Ambrose was with her" Azazel chuckled when his daughter started to cry and he figured since she had just fed that she was now wet and needed changing.

Asya was giving a nod of her head then spoke, "Or you can ask Kitiara to sit with her. I would also ask Kitty if you need help with the little one at all. She is better with kids than any of us." Out of the demons anyways.

Azazel chuckled and then reached down and picked her up so that he could get her changed "I found a Nanny for her one who just lost her own daughter during birth so she has agreed to help take care of her and she I will want trained so she can protect my daughter" Azazel then changed the little girl and then looked at Asya to see if she wanted to hold the little girl

"We can train her, but it will not be until she is far older." Asya spoke after a moment in time before she was walking over and gently taking the child from Azazel, just holding her gently to her chest. She cooed at the child for a moment in time before she was looking towards Lilith, who had gotten to her feet.

"I was speaking of her Nanny since until she is older she will be a prime target for kidnappings and such but when she isn't with us she will be with her Nanny and I want her to be able to protect our little one" Azazel smiled as he watched Sera's demons become piles of mush when they held her

"No worries, we'll make sure that she is well trained." Asya spoke after a moment in time before she was handing the infant back over to Azazel gently.

"thank you" Azazel then took his daughter back and held her close before looking at Lilith "before you leave Lilith would you check on my sister and make sure she is truly ok "

Lilith just looked over for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Ambrose is still with her." Just in case he didn't know that at all. After that she was looking towards Asya who was commenting that she was going to go off and find the nanny. The sooner the training started, the better.

"I know but until Seras wakes I don't want to leave her side to go and speak with him I would appreciate it if you would go and check on her for me" Azazel then settled in to a chair so that he wasn't standing for hours on end

Not that he really had to go anywhere, nor did Lilith as Ambrose just seemed to be appearing. "She is fine. And the medics are idiots when they said she was in a coma. A coma is when people are unconscious for a prolonged or indefinite period. Her being unconscious for a few hours doesn't put her in a coma. And she just woke up a bit ago." Ambrose mumbled after a moment in time before he was looking towards Asya as he made a comment about something. Oh yeah Azraella was with the master mage finding out if she was able to use magic safely or not. She had forgotten about that. She had been wanting to go and watch how it went.

"thank you Ambrose" Azazel then leaned back in his chair and looked over at his mate and smiled before gently touching his daughters face. Azazel knew that he test wouldn't be easy and if she passed he would be giving his consent for her to train but setting limits as well as he didn't think Ed would take to kindly to her getting ill

"I'm going to go and see how it is going with Azraella. Before I head off to bug Liam.... and continue with my torturing." Asya commented before she was vanishing away to go see how it was going. Although while she was there, she could actually tell that certain magics the human was alright using, but others magics she couldn't seem to handle. Defense magics she could do, although when the master was having her cast a simple flame spell, she was able to cast it, but not without recoil. Not a good thing.

Azazel nodded his head and then turned to Ambrose and Lilith “Lilith full him in on what you learned and then I want you to find the traitors and get them out of my home I am done playing games with people” Azazel powers lashed out but didn’t strike anyone and showed just how pissed her was but also how much control he had as well since normally people would have been struck

"I know who the traitors are." Lilith spoke after a moment in time before she was looking over to Ambrose, having a mental conversation with him about something and he was vanishing.

Back
Top Bottom