Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Ross nodded his head as even he was a little tired. careful not to pull out she shifted then and then pulled the covers over her and settled down for the night

Lilith was curling up on his chest and was soon enough asleep on his chest. Her breathing was light but deep, an indication that she was in fact asleep.

The next morning came around quickly enough, and Lilith was awake rather suddenly, although didn't move from where she was laying. Not at first anyways. Nope it wasn't until she was looking at him and then spotted the marking, which she hadn't even realized she had left. Probably because she had in that succubus state. Oh and she was now realizing that she was rather sore, yet again the male still being buried inside of her probably didn't help at all.

At the palace, one of the medics was going to Azazel's room and tapping on the door. "My lord." she called out to him. Yeah Seras had pretty much been in labor all night, and at some point the medics had actually set Azazel away to get some rest. Especially after it seemed like her being in pain had been really bothering him. "The babe was born. A little girl, about twenty minutes ago. We just finished getting her cleaned up and checking her over. You can come and visit them now, but they are both sleeping currently."

Azazel shot out of bed and dressed in a matter of minutes and then rushed to check on his wife and daughter while he looked at the medic "how is my sister doing the last i saw she was in a coma" Azazel had seen Atticus to his room before going to bed as the male had still been out of it at that point in time.

Ross grumbled and then rolled a little and flipped her under him before he went back under and let sleep claim him

Lilith was definitely startled at his action, and was giving a startled shriek. She was pushing at him a bit and mumbled "Ross, wake up."

Seras was fast asleep in the bed right now, and asleep in the bassinet next to her was their baby girl. Well at the time the baby was just wide eyed and seemed to be looking around. "She is fine. Out of the coma and sleeping peacefully. I believe Lord Ambrose is with her." The medic spoke.

Azazel nodded his head and then walked over to where his mate and daughter were. Seeing that his little girl was awake Azazel gently picked her up and then cradled her in his arms “welcome to your home my little angel” Azazel then carefully leaned over and kissed his mates head and smiled at her happy she was resting well.

Ross simply grumbled but made no move to wake up or get up

Lilith was just looked towards him before she was speaking, "You do realize that there is somebody here looking for you, right." It was the truth, she had heard the person a little bit ago, one of the reasons that she had woken up.

The baby simply cooed a bit although it wasn't long before she started to cry. Although this is about when one of the nurses swept into the room and was speaking, "If you like, I can feed her so you don't need to wake up Lady Seras." She had just recently had her own child, and could assist with breastfeeding. At least at that point in time.

“If you would please my mate deserves some rest” Azazel didn’t like the idea of handing his daughter over but he would she she needed to eat.

Ross grumbled and then got up since he didn’t need anyone coming to find them

The nurse was giving a gentle nod before she spoke, "If you want to carry her. I'm just going to head to the room across the hallway. It is the nursing room." She didn't want the baby to wake up the young mother, who needed her sleep, and this way she wouldn't get bothered while she was feeding the baby.

Lilith just looked at him for a moment and just watched as he walked away. She had so much of his cum between her legs, and who would have figured that she would actually be giving a small little smirk. Oh she knew what she wanted to do. And damn being a succubus, and having just freshly formed that bond. No shame at all that she was touching herself.

Azazel walked with her to the next room and while he had his back turned while he fed the little one he was keeping an ear out so that way when she was done he could take his daughter back.

Ross dealt with who had come looking for him and he was rather annoyed with them as well

Once they were in the other room, the woman was taking the baby and going over to sit in the chair that was in the room. "Might I offer a suggestion to you, my lord?" the woman questioned as she allowed the infant to latch onto her breast, using a blanket that was there to cover herself up should the man turn around.

It wasn't long before Lilith came out of the bedroom, although all she was wearing at the time was one of his tank tops, considering that was about all he owned for shirts. But it worked, considering she had no idea where she had tossed her clothes the night before.

Azazel looked at her “of course” He didn’t mind his staff giving advice in areas he didn’t know about such as children.

Ross watched the male and then turned and looked at her and smiled “how did you sleep”

"For now... don't allow any visitors in to see Lady Seras. Let her get as much rest now as she can. This does include your own parents, at least for today." the woman spoke after a moment in time before she was commenting that through experience having anybody else visiting her, other than her husband and the periodic doctor, just became a bit overwhelming.

Lilith looked at him before she mumbled, "I'm sore. Very sore." With that she was padding up to him before she was poking him in the chest, right where the mark was before she was pulling down the tank top a bit more to reveal her own. "I warned you." she mumbled.

“Well my sister will want to see her once she is awake and so will her brother but other then that I can make sure she isn’t bothered” Azazel knew banning their siblings would not go over to well

Ross chuckled “do I look like I care?” Ross honestly didn’t since he knew she was his now

The woman gave a chuckle before she spoke, "Siblings are a different thing. But parents... they tend to be a little bit too much." With that she was looking down at the infant in her arms before she cooed at the child a bit, and spoke in a soft voice, "You little one grow up to be nice and strong like your parents." With that she was standing up and walking over to Azazel to hand him back his baby, after fixing her top. "The doctor will tell you that Lady Seras can leave tomorrow, but I would give her a few days to just rest. The doctor is a man and doesn't understand how exhausting pushing out a baby truly is. And in those few days, please, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask me." the woman spoke and was handing him his child, a gentle smile on her lips.

Lilith just looked at him before she spoke, "Because.... I'm probably a bad lover. Most succubi are. Same with incubi. Loyalty.... no matter how hard we try at being loyal, we always fail. I'll just end up.... being disloyal and breaking your heart. And you wouldn't be able to move on." She was just shaking her head a bit.

“Will do and thank you might I ask did you have a son or a daughter?” Azazel wanted his daughter to have a friend who didn’t care she was a princess.

Ross pulled her in to his arms and kissed her “ you are the perfect lover for me and besides if I get worried I can always lock you in this real with me”

The woman looked over before she spoke in a soft voice "I had a daughter. She ended up passing away. Complications during birth. There was no saving her." But her and her mate were going to try again.

"Locking me up someplace is the worse thing you can do. I would hate you for it." Lilith spoke and was actually wrapping her arms around herself lightly. "That is what Lady Seras had saved me from. A life of being locked up. Amongst the succubus, given my father... I am an abomination."

“I am so sorry for your loss lass would you mind being my daughters Nanny and care taker?” While he knew that they would raise their daughter there were times when they couldn’t be there for her and he wanted someone to be there for her.

Ross chuckled and then kissed her nose “it wouldn’t be where you couldn’t leave is Seras needed you for something you would be able to leave”

Lilith just looked at him before she spoke "I suppose." But she really didnt say anything more than that. Just turned around to walk away especially as somebody else came into the forge. Oh hey.... this was a person that she knew. They had been at the palace... but something had her on edge.

Liz gave a chuckle before she spoke "I would love to be." With that she was looking towards her own mate as he came up, and the male, who happened to be a guard, was bowing to Azazel.

Azazel nodded his head and just cradled his daughter close “stop by in the morning at my chambers and I’ll introduce you to Seras” Azazel then greeted her mate and shook the males hand

Ross spoke with the male but kept a close eye one him as well

Lilith definitely had to keep her temper in check when the man made a comment about Azazel and Seras. And her curiosity was peaked when he made a comment about an assassination attempt. Oh ho wasnt this interesting. So a little magic was used when she was out of sight before she came back out. "Oh I could perhaps help get the information you want. Find out when they arent surrounded by guards. Even find out when the queen's demons arent around." She cooed to the man as she came up seemingly behind him, which had him jumping a bit. "Call me Phantom. And I'm just a little spy who gets information."

Liz was speaking "I shall attempt to do so. Depends on what all happens." With that she was looking st her mate who was just nuzzling her hair.

Azazel chuckled and then headed back to his mate so they could enjoy some time together.

Ross watched her and then chuckled and went to making her a bracelet that would allow her to come and go from his realm

Lilith was leaving although she was appearing near Azazel. "I have information for you." She hummed, practically bouncing up and down. Although she was cooing a bit when she saw the baby and almost went to gently touch the baby, but withdrew her hand.

“Would you like to hold her Lilith?” Azazel smiled at her and was more then glad to let her hold the baby as he knew she wouldn’t harm her

Back
Top Bottom