Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Kimiko just curled into her husband and ended dozing off as well. Although he would end up being startled awake a few hours later by her sudden scream. Seems like the dark god had decided to pay a visit, and was just holding her in his arms, as though she was his wife or lover, a dark smirk on his lips. "Jace, come join me. And I'll let her go." The dark god hummed.

Jace shot out of the bed and then looked at his wife "remember the trip to the garden love" Jace knew her powers were still there as he could still feel them

The dark god was chuckling for a moment before he spoke "A god of deaths powers aren't going to work on me." There was a smirk on his lips and then a whimper of pain from Kimiko, before she was collapsing into his arms, and they were vanishing. The only thing that was left was a bracket that Kimiko had dropped. One that the twins both had.

Jace growled and hoped he didn't bind her powers like he had the others so that he could guide her on porting out of there. His anger and frustration would flash out and hit those that he was close to and her family would know what was going on

Kitiara had been curled up with Jacob although was startled awake by that. "Kimi." She gasped before she was wrapping her arms around Jacob in a hug. "I need you to trust me. Fully trust me and not freak out. " She told him in a soft voice

"Kimi was taken but... I'm switching with her. At this point... I stand a better chance than she does. And if done right he won't notice, which means you need to act like she is me... and find a way to let Jace know without that man finding out." Kitiara spoke and handed him her bracelet before she spoke "This way you'll know I'm fine. It'll stay warm, unless something happens."

Jacob pulled her close and kissed her "you stay safe Kit and when you have the chance you get the hell out of there" Jacob didnt like it but he wouldn't stop her

"I will but right now.... My sister is pregnant. I can't let that madman get hands on a child." Kitiara spoke before she was giving him a kiss and moving away from him. "She will be asleep for a bit. Just let her sleep." She commented before she was just seeming to fade out of sight

It wasn't long before Kimiko seemed to be appearing where Kitiara had been, although she was currently curled up. As Kitiara had predicted she was asleep, and Jacob would smell the residue of magic fading from around her. Magic Kit had wrapped around her to protect her.

Seras heard the request but was giving her husband a kiss. "I'll be back briefly." She comes before vanishing away, off to Jade's realm. "Jace! " She called out with a hum.

Jace walked to where she was his temper was so far out of control his hands were black and would take the life of anyone he touched while they were that way

"Jace. I need you to come with me. I know Kimi disappeared and now... I was hoping you would come with me to talk to Kit.... She has an idea but doesn't all at once. Not with her aura ability not active. " Seras spoke although she had a slight tone of voice like he didn't have a choice

"Thank you." Seras breathed and was prancing over to him and they were vanishing. "Don't let the darkness see you know, when you find out." She spoke as they teleported, knowing that at the time they couldn't be heard. And now they were appearing outside of the room and Seras was calling out, "Jacob. Kit. I brought Jace."

Seras was just waving a hand before she was turning and walking off. Hopefully Jace would remember the warning that she had given to him, about not letting the darkness know. And god knows that it was everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom