Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Kitiara was simply following after him, although she was stumbling slightly, startled by the sudden person that had come up and was speaking to them. The maid was apologizing, having not been intending to startle them. "I was asked my Miss Seras to inform you both that Miss Kimiko would like to speak to you both at some point."

This had the maid bowing before she was heading off quickly, she had some stuff that she needed to get finished.

While they were doing this Solaris was traveling through the darkness, keeping her brother's attention on her. Although there were a few times where she had nearly gotten pinned by a few of his minions. Thank god for the generals being with her at that point in time.

Jacob helped her get settled in bed and then picked a book up of the night stand that he had gotten the day before "would you like for me to read to you while you rest?"

Kitiara was just shaking her head and was just curling up next to him. No actually her head was aching from seeing that aura. She was almost positive that it had been the well. The pull from it... had been terrifying.

“Ok just rest for now love we don’t have another meeting with everyone for a bit as it is Tayla is heading out to find the well” Jacob knew her head had to hurt if she didn’t want him to read

Solaris was eventually returning to where the death gods were at, although the misjudged teleporting had her landing on her ass on the ground. Okay the ground was a bit closer than what she had thought it was. "Well that was fun. I really made him mad. Like really, really made him mad." she was giggling which had one of the others questioning what she had done. This had her just grinning before she was speaking cheerfully, "I stole his sword."

"Nope. He doesn't know where to find me right now. I was dimension jumping around. One thing that he has never been able to learn." Solaris spoke after a moment in time before she spoke, "No I came to give a warning. The darkness.... it will trap your mind. If you come under its control, your body will be a puppet and your mind will be trapped in a paradise. But remember sometimes.... not all things that you see are real." After that she was giving a smile and stepping back towards one of the generals, wrapping her arms around them and they were vanishing away.

Solaris was giving a faint giggle before she was fading away. Now there were already a few that had found themselves drawn into the strange paradise world that was being created.

Kimiko was actually taking to leaving her mother's realm, and was going to her husband's side, wrapping her arms around him gently.

Jace wrapped his arm around her and then sighed "I am tired love we were able to protect those who need it the most but it is drawing on my energy too much in the human world after using so much already

Kimiko was just wrapping her arms around him before she was circling around him to stand in front of him. "You know... You can rely on me a bit more as well."

Kimiko just looked towards her husband before she spoke, "No need to worry while I am in my mother's realm."

"I know for now let us rest and then I will see if I am needed or not and if not I will come with you to visit your mother" Jace smiled at her lightly

Kimiko was just looking at him gently before she spoke "I shall not be staying long though. It isn't the safest even here with you."

Back
Top Bottom