Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 FF12 rp clonewar and I only.

The gun slammed into his stomach he knew the man was good with a gun but his draw was not as good as his own. "Now don't you think of pilfering the ladies property" he smiled he thought he was a good guy but he though the same of lady Ashe. his Dillinger knocked the gun out of his back hand knocking him back the shock surging through his body. "come on you know i don't shoot brother" he teased firing again to knock the sky pirate out. a small esper appeared above him a copy of a better known esper then vanished.

Satoshi said to Damar,"I didn't know that you and Balthier were brothers at all until now,why did you knock out Balthier for? He isn't a threat at all Damar." Satoshi gently petted Beilas and then Shemhazi and they both returned back into their own liscense boards. Satoshi said to Damar,"Very rare I trust other people,but I can trust you,you are not a threat to me at all Damar same with Balthier as well."

"he was being controlled some monsters can clone themselves" it made sense an esper would have that ability. he smiled Balthier his brother was not dead just stunned that's why the esper left him fro its body. "it was feeding on his emotions, amping up the ones that it wanted and tuning down all the others" he explained the esper was going to shoot them until he saw it just in time to stop it from succeeding.

Satoshi said to Damar,"I do see your point their,I forgot that espers can control anyone especially on someone emotions Damar,you sure a bit clever and a little bit smart as well."

Balthier slowly woke up and said to his brother,"What the blazes just happened and why am I down here for,oh well,I'm ok now Damar and Satoshi."

he punched him for good measure "that's for always being dads favorite" so he had some issues he was not the shinning night type. she stood up offering his hand which was knocked to the side quickly he left. he was not a people person he like machine pulling them apart and putting them back together. "sorry about that just the way i am" he had to check on the ship they had covered a lot of track. the skin would have to be adjusted if they wanted to remain unseen.

Satoshi watched Damar leave and she helped Balthier up and said to him,"Are you alright Balthier? I see that you and your brother have some issues with each other,and I can't Dr. Cid is your father as well,why didn't you tell me Balthier hmm.?"

Balthier looked at Satoshi,"I wanted to tell you that,but my brother Damar beated me to the punch line,I'll be alright Satoshi ok."

Satoshi said to him,"I do see your point their Balthier,and I'm glad that you are alright as well Balthier."

he rubbed the back of his head. "Never did like me playing with his toys" he moved to lean against the rail violating standing orders. he smiled back at her the skin stretched a few feet short but he was the bad boy. "you know i wanted to be the hero and would have if not for that van kid" he folded his arms he was the true leading man. "so i guess i play second fiddle to my younger brother"

Satoshi looked at Damar and said to him,"What is wrong with that Vaan kid.? His older brother died and he has no family left at all,watch what you say about Vaan. Someday it will be your turn to play the hero Damar ok just give it time Damar."

Balthier also stood beside Satoshi as well and Satoshi was trying to figure out what was goign on here between Balthier and Damar and she shrugged her shoulders and sighed and watched the two brother's very carefully.

The ship shook as another ship Balthiers attacked someone must have put on guns bit who was flying that thing. "were under attack who is flying her" like his brothers ship used to be his ship was not armed. the ship shoot as shots came close enough to graze the ship he was sure they would be hit. "maybe we should surrender" he suggested not wanting to loose the ship or have anyone killed.

Balthier said to his brother,"Were not going to surrender at all,that is an imperial ship and if we surrender to them,we'll have to hand Satoshi over to them,do you want that to happen to her Damar? Then the imperials will kill us Damar,I'm not ready to die yet not for a long time Damar."

Satoshi was already in her room and she closed her door and locked herself in her cabin on Damar ship and remained inside her room where she'll be safe.

He threw up his hands "come on i did not mean really surrender but i can beat you're ship without guns" He placed the gun on the rail and fired the gun grew in size until it was about the size of a small child. A bolt of light slammed into the ship shattering into a hundred colors before it slammed into the ground. "You know i am going to tell on you at the reunion playing hero will never look good to the family" the ship pulled back maybe they wanted her alive after all at least long enough to ask the questions.

Balthier said to Damar,"You have always liked to show off all the time especially around a pretty girl Damar,quit being the show off,you might scare our guest brother."

Satoshi let Shehmazi and said to it,"Once we get to this town,take back to my home please understood."

The esper nods it's head to understand Satoshi orders and returned back onto the license board and Satoshi sighed and wondered why two guys were starting to slowly fight over her and she sighed.

The ship entered a small cave making weapons use about as smart as lighting a match next to lamp oil. "Come on give up already" the lights flickered on chowing of massive crystal formations "Can any one steer i want to knock them of are tail" the cave was made by water a lake over there head. A few cracks would become jets of water that could punch a hole though metal and human flesh "sorry brother i have to damage you're ship a little"

Balthier said to him,"I can steer the ship no problem brother,and you just becareful when you try to loose the enemy off our trail ok go for it Damar."

Satoshi laid down on the bed and she drifts off to sleep for a bit and wondered if she'll ever fit in once again or not.

the room began to fill with water a wave of it slamming over the walls as the ship raced ahead of the water. Rocks and sand was caught up in an avalanche of water all coming at the small ship. "you know some days i just want to go to sleep"

Satoshi wakes up from her sleep and she unlocks the door of her cabin and hanged onto something really tightly and hoped the enemy was off their trail for the time being and she was starting to get a little bit seasick from this.

The wave sent the ship tumbling slamming into a grove of trees knocking him onto his feet she climbed herself up the wall. "Come on you know that they will find us we have to leave" in hours they would be running from an entire regiment. "Damn we should probably hide the ship" they would know where they are but not exactly.

Balthier climbs up the wall and said to his brother,"How the blazes are we suspose to hide the ship hmm Damar.?" Satoshi sees the wall they are climbing up onto and she notices a cave in the distant and she climbs up the wall as well,and ninjas were good at climbing up things especially walls.

He tossed a match into the grove a large clump of fire magacite with a crack running fully down one side. "Ash is good they may think it was a fire started by a storm" the ship would survive just another blackened rock. "where the hell are you going" he asked jumping after her his wing brakes allowing him to land like a leaf. "we have to stay together" holding his gun he ran after the girl who seemed to be after something.

Satoshi said to Damar,"I see a cave up ahead we can all rest in for a bit,that is where I'm going and no trying to stop me from finding shelter for all three of us ok. Trust me Damar I know what I'm doing." Satoshi made it to the cave and she walked into the cave and Balthier followed her into the cave and found a place to rest up for a bit.

The cave was made by some giant worm it dove into the ground then shot of a good click before i dove down again. "fine we can rest here" outside the flames were growing high slowly at first spreading out. The Ship was burying itself i the soft earth it looked like some kind of huge metal crab in a beach. "Well the ship should be safe' he lit a sun stone bathing the small cave in light maybe they might find something.

Satoshi said to Damar,"Your probably right we might find something in this cave,but not sure what it could be Damar or Balthier." Satoshi rested up against a wall in the cave and Balthier sat down on the cave floor and leaned his back against another wall in the cave and he sighed. He wonders where his brother will lean against or sit down.

The well was formed out of the bed rock it let straight down lights sticking out of the side of the shaft. "maybe this is something" the smooth sides look as if the had been dug by hand side shafts were filled with magnetite. Throwing a line up the cord stuck to the side of the well like glue it was over a mile deep. "Well only one way to find out" he grabbed a hold of the line and pulled himself straight up.

Satoshi watched Damar climbing up the rope and she said to him,"What did you find up their Damar hmm.?" Balthier saw his brother climbing up the rope as well and wonders what he found and sighed.

He laughed moving a little close he may be a turbo nerd but he was also a guy and she was a girl. "You know maybe we could find something to pass the time" they could not go until he got back anyways.

Back
Top Bottom