Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 FF12 rp clonewar and I only.

The setting takes place in the kingdom of Dalmasca where a female white ninja is sitting in the dungeon. The guards think that she tried to killed Lady Ashe at any cost, and she didn't kill her at all,she saved her life from being killed by Lord Vayne and she hated when she got accused of trying to kill the princess and she sighed.

It was about 6pm in the evening on a nice spring night out like today and the female white ninja name is Satoshi,she has been friends with Ashe and Rekes for a very long time and she heard what happened to Rekes how he got killed by someone framing a knight named Bash and she walks around her dungeon cell and hoped that someone would get her out of here before the castle get's under attack once again,by Lord Vayne and his judges.

Satoshi sat down on her chair in the dungeon and she closed her eyes and sighed and got some rest for a bit and has no idea what lies ahead of her in her journey to found out whom killed her parent's when she was only 16 years old and shei si now 20 years old.

(d. Hope you like the plot idea. Could your male character be 21?))

Damara heard Vayne and the judges had a very special prisoner in the dungeons below the city he wanted to get a look. "why so trouble" he asked knocking the guard out was easy enough the guy was almost dead on his feet. The bars took only a little fire magacite to blow through leaving the cell open. "You coming or should i look for another prisoner" the alarms were already going off all around the prison. He could see the first Knights arriving with a duo of mage's t9o back them up it was a drag.

Satoshi looked at the person that got her out of her cell and said to him,"Of course I'm coming with you,and why are you helping me escape form here. We'll talk later,we got to deal with these guards right away." Satoshi casted Aero and the wind attack did some damage,but not enough wipe those guards out and she slightly cursed underneath her breath and withdrew her ninja sword and she was ready to fight if she needed to fight.

Damara lifter his castor while not as spectacular as her aero the fire spell knocked the man back. "Damn they are growing like weeds" he could see a few rooks rising from the lower levees far more then any two people could deal with he blew up the roof. well the ceiling it cant be a roof if it just leads into another basement can it. "You can climb right" he leapt onto the pile of debris from the upper floors.

Satoshi said to him,"Yes I can climb,ninjas are very good at climbing sir." Satoshi climbed up as well and she said to him,"Were out of this castle,but their is water surronded the castle,I hope that you know how to swim sir." Satoshi climbed down a hidden staircase and it leaded right to the water and she waited for this person to catch up with her.

Jumping from the wall he landed on the malfunctioning rook called mate "If you want to swim you can" he offered his hand other rooks and fighters were gathering around the castle only the narrow confines kept them at bay. His ship was cloaked and hiding nearby waiting to spirit them away from the fortress.

Satoshi looked at him and she took his hand and said to him,"I have no choice but to trust you,and I do trust you,and I hope that you know what you are doing sir, let's get away from this place,I wish Ashe would understand that I didn't try to kill her at all,I was protecting her from Lord Vayne and his dumb judges. Someday Lady Ashe will understand that I'm right and she was wrong oh well."

Mate hugged the ground bullets tearing up the ground most of them were fire castors like his own some were stone. "yeah well i think we have to worry more about the imperials at the moment" he yelled over the wine of the engine he could see that the imperials were bringing in the big guns sky ships. "well at least there not the heavy guns" they were also slower then an aged lady next to mate or his ship.

Satoshi sees the imperial ship and their guns and she held onto his hand and has no idea what she got everyone into this time and said to him,"You never told me your name,I'm Satoshi and you are sir.?" She hates it when the imperial brings their ship guns and she hoped that they'll get out of this alive and together just like Vaan,Penlo,Fran,Balthier, and Basch survived this once before.

I giant shell exploded behind them just before one could hit them they vanished into the belly of the Mystery "Damn imperials" he yelled as Mate set itself into its cradle the transport crystal was cracked. "Dont they know how much one of these cost, by the way the name id damar don't forget it" he tool of his helmet showing of a not so un-handsome face. The ship was on autopilot for the island of rogues.

Satoshi said to him,"Nice to meet you Damar,and thanks for rescusing me from those dungeons thank-you very much,and how did you know that I was the special guest they had in prison, whom told you Damar.?"

Meanwhile in Ashe room: Lady Ashe said to the guards,"Darn Damar he got away with that ninja girl Satoshi,but how did he know where she was,I wonder whom told him,I'm goign to speak with Lord Vayne to see if he knows whom this Damar guy is."

Lady Ashe leaves her room and walks into the throne room and said to LOrd Vayne,"Whom is this Damar guy,is he a threat to us hmm.?"

((I'm thinking of rping as Balthier to make a bit of competion between Damar and him to see whom wins Satoshi heart,not sure thoughyou can rp as Lord Vayne right now because Ashe is talking to him.))

He was already busy making sure the mimic skin did not fail if it did the would be blown out of the sky "shut up and sit down before you get us caught" he was neither a hero or a monster just a guy on the run.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Vayne stood on the bridge of the Majestic Arcdian flagship and carrier he was in no mood for lady ashe. "He is a tinker one of my scientist who fancies himself a hero" he turned toward her knowing she would not leave so easily.

Satoshi sits down and keeps quiet and another fimlair voice said to him,"That is no way to talk to our guest like that Damar,you should be a bit nicer towards her. If it wasn't for me telling you where she was held prisoner,you'd never find her,without my help at all Damar."

Satoshi sees Balthier and she didn't know what to say to him at all,and she remembers him traveling with the others and she wonders why Balthier is helping Damar out for and she sighed.

Lady Ashe said to Lord Vayne,"Then why is he betraying you for if he used to be one of your scientist and he worked for you. But what is this true ninja girl skills that everyone is after,is she another princess of an old anicent ninja clan that is still around and no one can find that ninja clan,I need to know more info about Satoshi and also about Damar as well."

It was like having two junkyard dogs in the same yard one would always try to dominate the other "look you lost you're ship so don't play the hero" he was tired of playing taxi cab to the guy he never once said thank you. "look i am happy you told be about her but what can on ninja do against the empire" he asked.

--------------------------

Vayne was in no mood to talk but he did "She is a key to an armory of sleeping ninja" having an army of assassins that could hide in the shadow was not something he longed for. "if she waked them i will not live an hour more" he proclaimed thinking back to how they joined sides.

Balthier said to Damar,"I guess you have never ever heard the truth about Satoshi life and what she can truly do,shall I tell Damar your sercert or would you like to him Lady Satoshi hmm.?"

Satoshi looked at Balthier and said to him,"You can tell him go right ahead Baltiher,"i'll be downstairs in a cabin resting up,I need my rest,thanks for telling Damar where I was kept as a prisoner thank-you Balthier." Satoshi walked away from the two guys and headed below deck and she walked into an empty cabin and she fell right asleep becuase she was tired out.

Balthier said to Damar,"Satoshi is the key to a ninja clan that have slept for many years now,once she awakes this ninja clan,her fellow ninjas can kill any imperials and this clan is a threat to Lord Vayne and his team. He won't give up that easily until Satoshi leads him to her ninja clan,and once she leads Lord Vayne and his team to his clan,he'll try to make them join forces to take over all of this fantasy world we all live in. Then Lord Vayne will kill Satoshi himself and if he kills her no one can bring her back to life and she'll be gone forever, and without her help,her clan will then kill us both Damar, that is why we must keep Satoshi safe at all times Damar,now you know everything about her, and thanks for everything Damar,I'm heading off to bed now,good night Damar." Balthier walked away from Damar and he walked into his cabin and fell alseep as well.

Lady Ashe said to him,"Thank-you for letting me know whom that ninja girl is and as long Damar and Balthier are with her at all times,you'll never ever be able to capture her ever again Lord Vayne,I'm heading back to my room now,good-night Lord Vayne." Ashe walked away from Lord Vayne and walked back into her room and she also fell asleep as well.

The ship sang to him as he slept he was not sure how much of all of that was true he had head more impossible stories. There next stop was Roco a small traveling station that was used by rogues and sky pirates. the place was were the could resupply there magacite and get repairs for the skyship. the imperials did not bother them because roco was always on the move never too long in one place. which made finding it a hit or miss proposition unless you could read the air signs like he or his ship could.

Satoshi suddenly wakes up from her sleep and she left her room and walked by Balthier room and she went back onto the ship's deck and she looked at the water and she sighed.

Balthier also woke up and he followed Satoshi out onto the deck and said to her,"What is troubling you Satoshi,you can tell me Satoshi.?"

Satoshi looked at Balthier and said to him,"I wish I could remember where I'm truly am from,my life as a child is all a mystery to me,I need to know where I came from and why I'm here for,it feels like I don't belong in this world,oh well I'll eventually figure everything out Balthier,i'll be fine."

Balthier nods his head and said to her,"Everything will be ok you'll see ok,just try to relax for now on,you'll be safe with Damar and I ok good night Satoshi."

Satoshi watched Balthier leave again and she kept looking out towards the ocean to try to realx for a bit and she sighed.

The deck was used mainly for navigating at night its spot just above the engines made it hard to hear or be heard from afar. "You should come in the Mimic skin may make us hard to see but monsters can smell you" while rare monsters that attacked airships did exist and did attack in mas. "You know i grew up on the move all the time my parents would pick up and leave to go to a new place" that's why he though that he did not have one home he had many homes and all reminded him of his family.

Satoshi looked at Damar and said to him,"Oh yeah I forgot that rare monsters can smell humans and that is a good idea I stay in Mimic Skin then." Satoshi headed back towards The Mimc Skin and said to Damar,"Did you by any chance heard Balthier and I talking to each other,please be honest with me Damar.?"

He shook his head he was never one of those kids who read to the end of a book to see the ending he asked the author instead. "NO but i have the idea that you are in danger and the imp want you" he would help her out just to spite them and all they had done to him and his family. "you can tell me if you want" he asked offering his coat by putting it over her shoulders.

Satoshi looked at Damar and said to him,"Thank-you for offering me your coat,you sure are really a nice person." "To tell you the truth,I have no idea where I come from,and all I can remember is that some kind of a ninja clan took me in after my parent's died in the war. The ninja leader took me in as her adopted daughter and her husband also took me in as their adopted child.

That ninja clan is somewhere in this world sound alseep and all I remember is that both of the ninja leader clan gave me this amulet i've been wearing around my neck,I'm not sure if this will lead me back to my original ninja clan family or not Damar.

It feel likes I don't belong in this world at all,but I made friends with Vaan,Penlo,Balthier,Fran, and Basch, Ashe and I didn't see eye to eye with each other while we traveled around this world once before.

I wish I could remember where I truly fit in,but someday I'll figure it all out,and yes your right the imperials are after me and my amulet,I didn't mean to drag you and Balthier into this mess or situation at all I'm truly am sorry."

He just placed his arms around her the imps were all about technology so much so they forgot the spirit of the warrior "Well i know if the imperials are after you that makes you one of the good guys, or girls in my book" there were not the many people still fighting the imperials most had given up or been crushed. he looked down on her while not that short she was not nearly as tall as the one time scholar. "You may be lucky my mom was a famous singer who married a crazy inventor" he told the small ninja. "i would give anything for people not to know i was the son of the famous crackpot"

Satoshi said to Damar,"I know whom you are excatly talking about the scholar named Dr. Cid is your father? I had no idea until you told me this now Damar." Satoshi felt Damar placing his arms on her and she said to him,"It feels like that we've meant somewhere once before,but can't remember where though,thank-you for the comment that I'm a good girl and not a threat to you or to Balthier at all. So how are all 3 of us going to hold off the imperials,Lord Vayne, and Lady Ashe hmm.?"

"well you know every family has a black sheep" referring more to balthier who had become a judge. he smiled as she told him that she was not a threat not that she had ever thought that she was one. "well the shards are gone but if we can cut of there magacite we can break up there fleets". that would leave every city in the empire exposed or force them to cover those targets.

Satoshi said to Damar,"I do see your point their,I didn't know that Balthier was a judge and a Sky pirate as well,know wonder why you both are protecting me and please don't tell Balthier what I'm goign to show you ok." Satoshi put her sword against her face and she summoned her two espers Belias and Shemhazai the whisper. Satoshi said to Damar,"These are my two espers I have manage to own and they won't hurt you at all,don't tell Balthier that I showed you my two espers at any cost please don't tell him ok Damar."

Balthier woke up once again and he saw Belias and Shemhazi and he looked at Satoshi and said to her,"How the blazes did you manage to keep those two under control how did you do that hmm.?"

Satoshi looked at Balthier and said to him,"If you are really nice and caring to your espers they'll stay under your control and not hate you at all,thta is what I excatly did and they have kept me safe for a while."

Back
Top Bottom