Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 FF12 rp clonewar and I only.

Satoshi said to Damar,"What do you have in mind that could pass the time Damar,I'm all ears hmm.?" She felt Damar getting a little bit closer to her and she was ok with this and knew that she can get along with Damar no problem at all.

He smiled brushing back her hair she looked good to him maybe it was all the running but his heart was beating fast. "You know maybe i could do this" he kissed her on the lips it was nice to smell the roses as it were.

Satoshi was a bit shocked at this and she was a bit speechless when Damar kissed her on her lips and she gently returned the kiss as well and said to Damar,"You sure know how to make a girl speechless with your kiss Damar."

He smiled he heard a yell from bel but ignored him it would be a few minutes before he got back to the cave. "well you know i get what i want" he kissed her again, well maybe a few times before his brother showed up. "you playing house or hero" he asked running the rope around the ninja girl before he could speak up.

Satoshi said to Damar,"I do see your point thier,and I'm not sure where your taking me this time Damar,I really don't like a rope being tied around me,I can use my ninja skills I don't need a rope at all Balither." Balthier watched his brother and Satoshi very carefully and wondered where they were both going to this time. Satoshi kissed Damar back on the lips once again.

Balthier gave up trying to get between the two of them and climbed up the same rope to an overhanging ledge. "I see that you have gotten rid of that fly" he laughed with a smile as he kissed her back. He could here a rumble as something long emerged from the side tunnel an enemy ally or just some monster. "You know maybe we should help my brother in a few minutes" he offered the ninja as he kissed her lips.

Satoshi said to Damar,"Yes let's help your brother out in a few minutes Damar. I wonder what kind of monster that is making that loud rumbling sound Damar hmm.?" Satoshi returned the kiss as well and said to Damar,"So does this mean were offically together as a couple Damar or not hmm.?"

He rolled his eyes the only other person was his brother and he had no intentions of making a move on him. He nodded his head as he shot of a magacite light stone that showed the black Basilisk. "Great we can just get the thing to roll over and play dead we will be in business" Fran appeared with Baltiers ship he could only hope she was on there side. "we might live through this"

Satoshi said to Damar,"If we do live through this,just let me know what ever you want in return,you can have anything you or desire the most Damar if we do live through this."

Balthier saw Fran and he slightly smiled at her and said to her,"Thanks for bringing my ship to me Fran,you sure are a lifesaver Fran."

The creature had trouble soon the ship shot deeper into the earth the blinded creature shot down the tunnel they came from. "I hope there are not many more of those, by the way do you know where w are going" He asked turning on the lights the tunnel was dark enough that they could only see a fee dozen feet ahead.

Satoshi said to Damar,"I have no idea where we are going,I'm not familair with this area at all,I'm more familiar where I truly come from and where are we going Balither you got us lost nice going."

Balthier said to Satoshi and Damar,"Were not lost at all,at the end of this tunnel it leads back outside Damar and Satoshi,and becareful with your steps ok."

Satoshi stayed close to Damar and she missed her step and lost her balance and she tries to get up and slightly winches in pain and could tell that her left ankle was sprained.

he sat down taking her ankle into his hand he began to rub it softly as the ship burst into a cloud bank hundreds of feet tall. "You know i think we can find where you came from" was it some kind of hidden temple. "Balthier do you know i hope you have a plan" he did not want to fly around until the ship crashed into a mountain. The ship needed some guns maybe a few missiles or something like a giant sword.

Satoshi said to Damar,"Yes it was some kind of a hiden temple that I came from and trained in ever since I was about 7 years old. Lady Ashe and Lord Vayne came to the hiden temple to visit my mother,father and I. I wish I could remember more and thanks for rubbing my ankle Damar."

Balthier said to Damar and Satoshi,"I know excatly where that hiden temple is that Satoshi is talking about,I've been their once before with Fran,you,Vaan,Basch, and Penlo."

He shook his head throwing around those names like they were some kind of celebrities or something. "fine you do the driving" the ship was not his own he missed her already but if they found it they would assume they did not have one. "you know i hate all this adventure stuff its bad for the health" he continued to massage her calf until the storm started the ship was a bad luck magnet.

Satoshi looked Damar and said to him,"How come you don't like these adventures for,but once I return back from where I came from I won't be a bother to you both anymore,and thnaks for massaging my ankle it feels much better now Damar." Satoshi got up and she walekd away from Damar and kpet quiet and thinks inside of her mind,"Why do I always get people involve for I hate it when I do that oh well."

Balthier looked at his brother and he didn't say a word to him at all and he drove the ship away from the storm and headed towards the direction of the hiden temple.

"Come on don't be like that" he pulls her into his arm just then the sky vanished as they were pulled into a transport crystal. He watched as the ship then appeared again high above the clouds of the sky. He could see large creatures gulping up clouds and spitting out thunder out the back of them. "Look i am just not the hero type" he smiled holding her close to his body as the ship sped up.

Satoshi looked at Damar and she felt him pulling her into her arms and she looked at Damar and said to him,"I can tell how much you care about me Damar,this is a first time that a guy has ever show me what love is all about thank-you Damar." Satoshi rests her head against Damar chest and she smiled at him.

Balthier drove the ship out of danger and he landed the ship somewhere safe and said to his brother,"We'll rest now for the night and don't do anything I wouldn't do brother,night you two."

Balthier walked into his cabin and he laid down on his bed and he fell right asleep and he was tired out from steering the ship away and he put a caumoflounge cloak on the ship so it will blend in with the surroundings.

"You can come into my ship" she offered taking her hand he turned away from the woman and entered her room. The room had a low ceiling but was long and wide with enough room for several people bed and furniture. "You know i think i could love you" he spoke not looking back to see if she had followed him. The room was lit by a single large sunstone a smaller one and hundreds of tine sunstones.

Satoshi follows Damar and she looked at him and said to him,"What do you mean by that you think that you love me Damar,what do you mean by that Damar.?" She walked into the room and it was very beautiful in here and she loved the sun stones and said to Damar,"This is a perfect room I like it here Damar,the beds look so comfy to sleep in Damar."

He laughed the bed was half white and half black with pillows all around twelve for every hour of the day. "well there are many things you can do other then sleep" He sat down offering her a seat next to him on the bed. "I made it myself its the only room on the ship that you cant get to unless you know the path" he smiled looking at her he wanted her to comer close to him.

Satoshi sat down beside Damar and said to him,"What else is this room used for,if no one is sleeping in this room Damar hmm.?" She felt so relaxed in this room and the beds were so comfy and she liked the way this room was set-up and she smiled at Damar and she has no idea what his next move is going to be at all.

He leaned forward kissing her lips he could feel her pull back a little then become still as he pulled back laying onto the bed. "Things like that and a whole lot more did you enjoy it" he asked the girl who he had saved. He had no idea he would have to fight the imperials and monsters it was a pain in the neck. "because i did"

Satoshi looked at Damar and she said to him,"Yes I did enjoy that kiss you gave me,and you caught me off guard with that kiss you sneak." Satoshi returned the kiss as well and she also laid down on the bed as well and said to Damar,"I'm so glad to be out of Dalamsca dungeons and now I have my freedom from being a prisoner in that castle,I saw too many people die in those dungeons Damar."

He let her rest her head on his chest a smile on his face her stroked her hair and kissed her head he was in no rush. "we should be at the temple in only an hour" the had jumped hundreds of miles in seconds. Crystals big enough to send humans were relatively common even smaller ones more so but he never hear of ship sized one. "You are so sweet, to sweet for a ninja" he told her honestly.

Satoshi looked at Damar and she said to him,"White ninjas are the most kindest ninjas in the world,we treat other people with respect,unlike other ninja clans,try to kill innocent people lives,those ninjas are assasins and I'm not an assassin at all,I'd never kill anyone at all not even you,Balthier or the others at all Damar." Satoshi felt Damar placing her head against his chest and she said to Damar,"That is good we'll be at the temple in an hour,hopefully were not walking into a trap at any cost."
--------------------------
Meanwhile at the temple: Lady Ashe said to Lord Vayne,"We beated Damar,Balthier and Satoshi here first,and don't worry our guards will be on the look out for any of those three at any cost and they won't kill them at all,they belong locked up in the cells that is where those three truly belong."
------------

Back
Top Bottom